PDA

View Full Version : funniest sh!t on iA?

RandomGuy
11-25-2007, 11:42 PM
what was the funniest thing you remember of your entire time on IA?

I have a bunch but cant remember them all... but i guess i'll post 'em up as I remember.

- Ricky's shuffling cards sound story

-(I think it was XlstoneX or halfbaked) in an AIM convo of those high school kids who wanted to make that underground street racing video... They were talking about the kids car... The kids like i'm going to get a ____ (dont remember what car).... And he's like I'm getting LCD lights... and Matt was like "make sure you get 1080P or 1080i... and something along those lines, dont remember the entire convo but it was HILARIOUS i was LIRLING in real life"

- Twins vs carrascopa (twas EPIC.... straight up pwnage)... i remember one photoshop or something where it was her sig but with captions like ... this is my rice maxima, this is my retarded dog... i dont recall completely but it was hilarious

-mahdavi afterhours pic lol

- Similar Thoughts/ Equal minds and BTLFED's posts mainly

- my brain just farted... so i forgot the rest.... i guess i'll post when they coem back to me

bigdare23
11-25-2007, 11:48 PM
I liked the BabyJ's roast thread. That was too funny.

Frög
11-25-2007, 11:50 PM
cat & dryer..

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 11:52 PM
LOLOL!!! I remember about those kids with their racing video.

We were supposed to meet them at the varsity, LOLOL!!! Funny sh!t, and the over the phone convo. WOW LOL!!!

All the things with carrasco was done in the whores lounge. I didn't start posting in here til like Jan of 07.

Reaper
11-26-2007, 09:05 AM
The Thacker Callout's about a year ago in the KillsForums...that **** was like 20 pages long...absolutely hilarious..nothing but bashing him

Sol-Badguy
11-26-2007, 09:06 AM
God, the kid's video was the funniest sh*t ever!!

That gets my vote.

Blitanicle99
11-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Definitely the street racing video kids.

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:12 AM
cat & dryer..

X2

HalfBaked
11-26-2007, 11:15 AM
There was a thread long long time ago I thought was pretty funny...

I had found out my ex was dating a guy she met on myspace that from IA...so I got her to come over and I was going to try to **** her so I could post about it on IA, my roommates took pictures and **** of her visiting and posted them up. It wasn't really funny when she found out about it and bitched me out completely, however luckily that has kept her from talking to me ever since.

Echonova
11-26-2007, 11:28 AM
I have to agree with the cat in the dryer, I laughed so hard I cried. Or the street racing kids... They wanted "real cars on real streets" or something like that... I lol'd just thinking about it.

quickdodge®
11-26-2007, 11:33 AM
THEE FUNNIEST!!!

"After taking a nap, I woke up to my mom screaming bloody murder. I thought she hurt herself so I immediatly ran to her and asked her if she was OK. I asked her whats wrong, and all she could do was point to the laundry room. I fear the worst, only to find out that when I approach the dryer, my worst fear has emerged. My cat Sophie, a year in a half, calico cat, who we rescued from a broken down home, was dead in the dryer. She must have jumped in between my mom grabbing the rugs from the other side of the house. There was a huge wet rug, so when my mom heard the thumping, she ignored it. This whole situation is terrible, because my father always states for her to check the dryer before she turns it on for the cats. Always. And she always does it. The one time she doesnt, this horrific accident has to happen. She keeps beating herself up because it was technically her fault, but it could happen to any one of us. I feel terrible because she is bringing the weight of the whole situation on herself. She keeps bringing up the sound of the thumping and how she heard it, and now that she knows what it really was, she goes into a meltdown. Im not asking for your pity or anything, I'm asking this for my mom, for your thoughts and/or prayers for her to help get through this. That cat was like a child to her, we just lost our 10 year old cat Jonathan, as well as losing her 43 year old brother John. Sophie was a kind of new hope for my mom, something she can show affection to to help her get over the recent deaths. My mom, and even my dad show so much affection to our pets. So please, say a prayer, or a kind word for my mother and this horrible incident. Thank you."

Later, QD.

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:35 AM
LAWLERGAGGERS

fucksohc
11-26-2007, 11:36 AM
THEE FUNNIEST!!!

"After taking a nap, I woke up to my mom screaming bloody murder. I thought she hurt herself so I immediatly ran to her and asked her if she was OK. I asked her whats wrong, and all she could do was point to the laundry room. I fear the worst, only to find out that when I approach the dryer, my worst fear has emerged. My cat Sophie, a year in a half, calico cat, who we rescued from a broken down home, was dead in the dryer. She must have jumped in between my mom grabbing the rugs from the other side of the house. There was a huge wet rug, so when my mom heard the thumping, she ignored it. This whole situation is terrible, because my father always states for her to check the dryer before she turns it on for the cats. Always. And she always does it. The one time she doesnt, this horrific accident has to happen. She keeps beating herself up because it was technically her fault, but it could happen to any one of us. I feel terrible because she is bringing the weight of the whole situation on herself. She keeps bringing up the sound of the thumping and how she heard it, and now that she knows what it really was, she goes into a meltdown. Im not asking for your pity or anything, I'm asking this for my mom, for your thoughts and/or prayers for her to help get through this. That cat was like a child to her, we just lost our 10 year old cat Jonathan, as well as losing her 43 year old brother John. Sophie was a kind of new hope for my mom, something she can show affection to to help her get over the recent deaths. My mom, and even my dad show so much affection to our pets. So please, say a prayer, or a kind word for my mother and this horrible incident. Thank you."

Later, QD.

all i got to say is...

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee319/heatherftw/dryaaa.jpg

BAM!

stole your sh!t!! lol

Crazy Asian
11-26-2007, 11:37 AM
HAHAHAH SO TRUE ON CAT AND DRYER!!!!

OMFG MY MOMMY KILLED MY ***** CAT!!! IM A CRY AND BE EMO!!!!

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:38 AM
who's gona hotlink that thread???? lol

Reaper
11-26-2007, 11:39 AM
lolz so when did this happen?? and who posted that?

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:40 AM
lolz so when did this happen?? and who posted that?

JJ_Alfano..he has changed his name sense to conceal his horrible identity as kitty murderer

Reaper
11-26-2007, 11:43 AM
JJ_Alfano..he has changed his name sense to conceal his horrible identity as kitty murderer

lol!

quickdodge®
11-26-2007, 11:44 AM
Yeah. Probably shouldn't have "aired out" the family's "dirty laundry." JJ, we're just trying to "Cheer" you up and not Just flow with the "Tide" and then we can all just "Bounce."

But if you think about it, the very "fabric" of this should be taken with "delicate" care and not "permanently pressed." We should just "touch up" on the fact that things like this aren't always "wrinkle free."

Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-26-2007, 11:45 AM
THREAD OF THE YEAR!!! (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=121967&page=1&pp=20)

Later, QD.

Reaper
11-26-2007, 11:52 AM
wow after reading that i can't stop laughing! hahahahahah

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:54 AM
hotlink success....17pages full of comedy

quickdodge®
11-26-2007, 11:54 AM
wow after reading that i can't stop laughing! hahahahahah

The OP is the same guy in your signature. Lolol. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
hotlink success....17pages full of comedy

Somehow, it got bumped. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-26-2007, 11:56 AM
bwahhahahahahhahahahahahha

On_Her_Face
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
my favorite thread was with the ***** that came into the kills forum with the white pixy dust colored honda with a k20 swap and lambo doors

Reaper
11-26-2007, 12:21 PM
The OP is the same guy in your signature. Lolol. Later, QD.

yeah i know, **** was funny though

RandomGuy
11-26-2007, 12:43 PM
my favorite thread was with the ***** that came into the kills forum with the white pixy dust colored honda with a k20 swap and lambo doorshe still cmoes to BP i think the car belonged to his sister in law or something lol

On_Her_Face
11-26-2007, 01:59 PM
lol i thought he went back to NJ cause nobody liked him haha

turbosx©
11-26-2007, 03:18 PM
the cat thing was harlious(sp?) beat up ***** lol.

Hey didnt he run mr.kidd or someone and get his ass handed to him?

ahmonrah
11-27-2007, 12:56 AM
X2
dont forget those "BANNED" pics we were coming up with......but random, there were soo many EPIC FUNNAY threads generated over the years, i'm talkin "so funny you cover your mouth in your cubicle at work so you WON'T SCREAM" funny!

there are so many that i recall looking at where the things said were so funny i either got funny looks at work, or if in here at night, woke my girl up i was laughing so loud!

VooDooXII
11-27-2007, 02:31 AM
Lots of Baby J's stories...the jokes on the chick who lost her feet, JJ's cat story, 300ZX Girl...can't think of anymore.

xLSTONEx
11-27-2007, 02:59 AM
what was the funniest thing you remember of your entire time on IA?

-(I think it was XlstoneX or halfbaked) in an AIM convo of those high school kids who wanted to make that underground street racing video... They were talking about the kids car... The kids like i'm going to get a ____ (dont remember what car).... And he's like I'm getting LCD lights... and Matt was like "make sure you get 1080P or 1080i... and something along those lines, dont remember the entire convo but it was HILARIOUS i was LIRLING in real life"

haha i remember that, it was me talking to him not Matt, good memories!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-27-2007, 03:16 AM
yeah like that one time when

oh wait

and since when naming my self KITTY KAT is concealing my identity? if anything that kinda points directly at me? naw mean?

Slow Motion
11-27-2007, 04:12 AM
BABY J has posted some of the funniest shit in here...and some of QD's comment ftw.

Jecht
11-27-2007, 05:21 AM
There are plenty of them:

-The thread where everyone photoshopped Ran Kizama's Yaris
-The thread where someone was complaining about their ex-gf or something and we photoshopped her face and all. (pic below)
-Two words: laptop battery (pic below)
-Direct exhaust injection
-Kainejuice threads were always hilarious

The Ren
11-27-2007, 07:12 AM
Man alex vs the twins was some crazy funny ****..
I will admitt Val & clowny images vs. me....was some funny ass ****.. She is the ONLY reason I can look at a clown now..

Sammich
11-27-2007, 07:47 AM
dont forget those "BANNED" pics we were coming up with......but random, there were soo many EPIC FUNNAY threads generated over the years, i'm talkin "so funny you cover your mouth in your cubicle at work so you WON'T SCREAM" funny!

there are so many that i recall looking at where the things said were so funny i either got funny looks at work, or if in here at night, woke my girl up i was laughing so loud!

yea...but the cat murderer took the cake man lolz

OneSlow5pt0
11-27-2007, 01:40 PM
the KJ stuff was pretty damn funny

Psycho
11-27-2007, 01:47 PM
I thought the legacy of Thacker was pretty funny. A lot of hate was goin' around back then.

Psycho
11-27-2007, 01:50 PM