PDA

View Full Version : Any of the SRT people from gwinnett...

ejohnson88
11-25-2007, 11:21 PM
Are you guys on this forum?? Man it seems like you guys just keep getting quicker and quicker... I ran with a Blue one/ hispanic driver... that was takin off his cut outs before we raced on (Do not post locations).. That 45 mph roll was too slow for me... not to mention my passenger...soon as I touched the gas I spun my tires and shifted into 3rd at a low rpm... so with your brake boosting you jumped me :P But with some time to spool we were pretty much even till about 125... nice race though... I heard he was putting down 280 at the wheels.... I guess that says something for my car anwyays good race :D

3.5altman
11-25-2007, 11:44 PM
I know who your talking about, that guy has been trying to run me agian

ejohnson88
11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
hey which altima are you? He's pretyt fast.... have me and you run before??? O.o

3.5altman
11-26-2007, 12:18 AM
nah homie, I dont think so. I have ran him before, and beat him. he upgraded some parts on his car, but so did i :D

onebadgt
11-26-2007, 08:13 AM
i was there, that civic is quick man. but not as fast as that silver mustang LOL JK!!

we should run 20-80 since your car is retarded lol

ejohnson88
11-26-2007, 11:24 AM
ahahaha nah man... your car is RETARDED! haha i wish i had the tires for a 20 roll.... thats my first gear... and i already told you i spin till third on these RETARDED tires :(

ejohnson88
11-26-2007, 11:24 AM
and i think you would probably kill me anyways... its quick but it ain't fast =/

onebadgt
11-26-2007, 12:09 PM
ya, i was playin with his buddies srt behind yall, were were runnin about 50, so i guess he dropped 3rd, i just stayed in 4th, and prob put 8 or 10 cars on him.

onebadgt
11-26-2007, 12:11 PM
ahahaha nah man... your car is RETARDED! haha i wish i had the tires for a 20 roll.... thats my first gear... and i already told you i spin till third on these RETARDED tires :(

ya i was kiddin cause that dude with the all motor mustang kept tryin to race everyone from 20-80, and kept getin beat. then he asked a guy in a modded 240 if he wanted to have a drift contest over blood mtn LOL:screwy:

ejohnson88
11-26-2007, 12:13 PM
yeah he was kind of silly... funny to have aroudn though! What color was his friends SRT? if it was the black one then it was new... but the white one I think was quick too... haha your car too fast for me :) give me.... 2 cars and jump :D

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I have 120hp on my honda <3 and 210 on my stock SR20 that I am getting rid of soon to get a 08 Focus XD if it sells. Just waiting for it to get sunny so I can take pics. If you want to run the 240 let me know should be fun. You can't take the honda>240SX.

ejohnson88
11-26-2007, 12:55 PM
i make a little more than 210 now though... but yeah if I ever see you around definitely.

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 01:03 PM
Yeah but your TQ is so low XD plus I ran a c5 Z06 and he couldn't Pull away on I75 and 41 it was nice. I shouldn't be able to touch it but we raced 3 times who ever left first stayed ahead about 1 or 2 cars up to 120. It was Black w/ a black guy driving it license plate was maybe he can't shift but he was like wow that thing is quick then his jaw droped when I told him it was a stock SR20. I had a passenger from shopping on blackfriday he had no one in the car. Call BS but I know what happend and a friend that saw it plus if you know him ask ;)

ejohnson88
11-26-2007, 01:15 PM
alright well it could be interesting then. I dont know what torque i make now either O.O lol the stats in my sig are tuned on 8lbs. and 160 ft/lbs across the board is not bad... my torque curve is flat lol.

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
Yeah but your TQ is so low XD plus I ran a c5 Z06 and he couldn't Pull away on I75 and 41 it was nice. I shouldn't be able to touch it but we raced 3 times who ever left first stayed ahead about 1 or 2 cars up to 120. It was Black w/ a black guy driving it license plate was maybe he can't shift but he was like wow that thing is quick then his jaw droped when I told him it was a stock SR20. I had a passenger from shopping on blackfriday he had no one in the car. Call BS but I know what happend and a friend that saw it plus if you know him ask ;)
way to go posting other ppls tag on here.

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 01:20 PM
way to go posting other ppls tag on here.
NP whats yours so I can post that up 2? :goodjob:

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 01:22 PM
alright well it could be interesting then. I dont know what torque i make now either O.O lol the stats in my sig are tuned on 8lbs. and 160 ft/lbs across the board is not bad... my torque curve is flat lol.
Don't know how mine looks, dyno graph is in the car atm just know what #'s it made was kinda sad that it got tuned on stock boost since my electonic boost controller was broke.......

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 01:27 PM
NP whats yours so I can post that up 2? :goodjob:
Tag Applied For....feel free to type it again. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass like you...was just saying outta respect for the other guy. I guess u still a noob in the scene huh?

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 01:31 PM
I guess so let me know when you can run 11's <3 and since I am such a noob maybe you can show me the ways?

OMG one day I raced this fast car don't really know what it was but geez it blew my doors off I think the License plate was "Tag Applied For" :thinking:

Better?

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 01:33 PM
I guess so let me know when you can run 11's <3 and since I am such a noob maybe you can show me the ways?

"Tag Aplied For"
lol it worked lol....numbers don't change ur nooby mentality. U can drive a 8 sec car and still be a noob.

WickedIXMR
11-26-2007, 01:37 PM
Tag Applied For....feel free to type it again. I wasn't trying to be a smart ass like you...was just saying outta respect for the other guy. I guess u still a noob in the scene huh?
Nightsrt4 is far from a noob "in the scene." You dont know **** about the "scene." You just think you do, but to me your on the bottem of the todem pole. You act like posting shiit on here is a big deal.

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 01:48 PM
Nightsrt4 is far from a noob "in the scene." You dont know **** about the "scene." You just think you do, but to me your on the bottem of the todem pole. You act like posting shiit on here is a big deal.

LoL I don't really race anymore since I have a 11month old. Just happend that the plate was easy to remember and I thought someone might know him under that b/c he was a cool guy for the 30 sec I talked to him and maybe someone could defend me b/c I wouldn't believe my 240 could stay close to a c5 z06. :D

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 01:51 PM
lol only u were missing...glad u didn't point a grammer or spelling mistake out like you do most of the time or "you are a fag". Haha don't really care what you say. I am not questioning his knowledge in cars or driving ability (like i said), just not posting smart in that post. I talk/post shiit on here??? Look who's talking :lmfao:.

iloveboost
11-26-2007, 01:56 PM
LoL I don't really race anymore since I have a 11month old. Just happend that the plate was easy to rember and I thought someone might know him under that b/c he was a cool guy for the 30 sec I talked to him and maybe someone could defend me b/c I wouldn't believe my 240 could stay close to a c5 z06. :D
A stock C5Z traps 114-117mph. I highly doubt you'd keep up with him unless he either seriously couldn't drive or it wasn't a Z06.

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 02:00 PM
A stock C5Z traps 114-117mph. I highly doubt you'd keep up with him unless he either seriously couldn't drive or it wasn't a Z06.
Like I said thats why I posted his tag b/c I wouldn't believe it either but for all I know thats what his tag said and he had all badges and ducts etc could it just look like one yeah but as far as I know it was.

UpSideDownDesi
11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Like I said thats why I posted his tag b/c I would believe it either but for all I know thats what his tag said and he had all badges and ducts etc could it just look like one yeah but as far as I know it was.
looks like we started off to a bad start and u took my first post wrongly....i was just pointing out that it's out of respect to post other people tag, ppl u raced on public roads and then post their tag/speed on a public forum (eventhough he might not be part of it). Law enforcement regularly visits these forums and feeds off info like that. Put yourself in his place then u'll get my point of view. :goodjob:

onebadgt
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM

my tq curve is almost flat across after 3500 and its about 3.25 times 160 so ill give you 4 cars and the jump:goodjob:

TIGERJC
11-26-2007, 02:45 PM
Yeah but your TQ is so low XD plus I ran a c5 Z06 and he couldn't Pull away on I75 and 41 it was nice. I shouldn't be able to touch it but we raced 3 times who ever left first stayed ahead about 1 or 2 cars up to 120. It was Black w/ a black guy driving it license plate was DONT POST UP PEOPLE'S INFORMATION maybe he can't shift but he was like wow that thing is quick then his jaw droped when I told him it was a stock SR20. I had a passenger from shopping on blackfriday he had no one in the car. Call BS but I know what happend and a friend that saw it plus if you know him ask ;)
Smart guy plz don't post up peoples personal information.

Nightsrt4
11-26-2007, 03:27 PM
[QUOTE=Nightsrt4]Yeah but your TQ is so low XD plus I ran a c5 Z06 and he couldn't Pull away on I75 and 41 it was nice. I shouldn't be able to touch it but we raced 3 times who ever left first stayed ahead about 1 or 2 cars up to 120. It was Black w/ a black guy driving it license plate was maybe he can't shift but he was like wow that thing is quick then his jaw droped when I told him it was a stock SR20. I had a passenger from shopping on blackfriday he had no one in the car. Call BS but I know what happend and a friend that saw it plus if you know him ask ;)[/QUOTE/
What?

TIGERJC
11-26-2007, 03:34 PM
DONT POST UP PEOPLE'S INFORMATION
I would hate for you to forget this :goodjob: