PDA

View Full Version : BEEF WEEK!!

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 10:44 PM
man, i never thought it'd come to pass, but jokes have been taken from IA, to BEEF for realz.....:lmfao: PETAs' public enemy #1 has announced his willingness to fight me for the honor of his "dead kitty"
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/31/09/23220931.jpg

yeah, makes no sense to me either........seeing as how that incident was about oh.....5 months ago? with the last joke from me being about (correct me if i'm wrong) 2 months ago?

getting to the point, we will be meeting thursday nite to settle this....

HE NEVER SHOWED..........COLLEGE PARK IS "TOO ROUGH". in other news... i gotta work tomorrow. maybe i'll have this weekend off....had a good time at the "ranchero" though....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=149418)

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 10:47 PM
No beef, this new generation of IA members have a weird way of showing "jokes." Lolol. +1 for your pictures.

RandomGuy
11-25-2007, 10:47 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/sucks10.gif

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 10:51 PM
you know what random? imma fight you.......on second thought no i wont, you scare me....

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 11:08 PM
No beef, this new generation of IA members have a weird way of showing "jokes." Lolol. +1 for your pictures.i dont know man...you remember IA was known for crakkin jokes...even at someone's expense, kids are so sensitive these days....if somebody make jokes somebody wants to cry.
most mofos in here that joined after '02 remember having run into a verbal judo match with QD and getting smashed......most of them that handled it kewl are still here...he got me once and i was like...."ok! he got me...." admiteddly he pissed me off, and once the opp came to meet him (REMEMBER THE STUN GUN) dude was kewl as ****. no beef there...it's the internet it's not needed.

but the new guy wants to go there, so i'm dusting off the ******* and going to meet him. he insisted on it.

hell, i think me and thinkfast might have e-tussled a bit...i dont remember...maybe it....nah...i think we did? i dont know maybe he does....but once again...met him...kewl azz dude. i still want some of those peppers he told me about.

osiriskidd
11-25-2007, 11:55 PM
i like it when people take 30 minutes out of their day to type an argument out.

i keep it to a quick statement and move on.

#1Beaver
11-25-2007, 11:56 PM

i keep it to a quick statement and move on.
God that sig is funny :lmfao:

Mayniac
11-26-2007, 12:03 AM
i dont know man...you remember IA was known for crakkin jokes...even at someone's expense, kids are so sensitive these days....if somebody make jokes somebody wants to cry.
most mofos in here that joined after '02 remember having run into a verbal judo match with QD and getting smashed......most of them that handled it kewl are still here...he got me once and i was like...."ok! he got me...." admiteddly he pissed me off, and once the opp came to meet him (REMEMBER THE STUN GUN) dude was kewl as ****. no beef there...it's the internet it's not needed.

but the new guy wants to go there, so i'm dusting off the ******* and going to meet him. he insisted on it.

hell, i think me and thinkfast might have e-tussled a bit...i dont remember...maybe it....nah...i think we did? i dont know maybe he does....but once again...met him...kewl azz dude. i still want some of those peppers he told me about.
Lol! I know exactly what you mean. The whole QD thing, thinkfast, even the whole meeting up to see whats up.
Ricky and I are cool, even though we hated each other online. Lol even got to wrestle with him one night. :P Lets just say, no one won. We both smoke alot and got tired quick. LOLOL! And QD's an ass. But for some odd reason he seems like a really cool dude.
IA used to be full of drama, but recentlly its change. One reason might have to do with the moderators going all "don't say this, don't do that BS" but it happens. And we have to learn to follow the rules. Even if its harder on some members. And if you're gonna meet up with that KiTTY dude aka JJalfago. Im sure nothing will go down, ive seen pictures of you. LOL!

Bballjamal
11-26-2007, 01:01 AM
Ahmonrah vs. Kitty-KaT

Battle of the 240's :yes:

I got my money on the Black guy :lmfao:

ahmonrah
11-26-2007, 02:30 AM

i keep it to a quick statement and move on. you that sig actually cracks me up!! i laugh everytime i see it!

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2007, 06:53 AM
I got my money on the Black guy :lmfao:

Hey now. Just because he's "black doesn't mean he's gangster." Later, QD.

Nemesis
11-26-2007, 07:05 AM

No, but it does mean he can run faster.

con
11-26-2007, 07:22 AM
don't allow anyone to video the event....

law enforcement are now using youtube vids as evidence :lmfao:

Sol-Badguy
11-26-2007, 07:48 AM
I haven't even been on here long, and I hate how quickly/easily people get offended.

Silly kids.

osiriskidd
11-26-2007, 12:23 PM
I haven't even been on here long, and I hate how quickly/easily people get offended.

Silly kids.

yea... i don't care what people assume...90% chance that you're probably not gonna meet that person irl. so who cares if someone talks ****.

i find it especially funny when people lay out their whole life achievements/awards/career/cars and think i give :2cents: .

its cute when they get worked up and defensive. :gay:

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-26-2007, 12:25 PM
Shhiiett, you got beef?

I gotta grill.

What's good?

Bballjamal
11-26-2007, 06:07 PM

Tis true!
But considering the two involved

This will sound gay coming from my mouth so I'll quote someone else.

Size matters

:ninja:

ahmonrah
11-26-2007, 06:24 PM
No, but it does mean he can run faster.i'm 247lbs with clothes and boots. i've never liked running.....

ahmonrah
11-26-2007, 06:28 PM
Shhiiett, you got beef?

I gotta grill.

What's good?
http://kaczmarskyj.com/images/family_recipe_images/steak%20and%20potatoes.jpg

ahmonrah
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
don't allow anyone to video the event....

law enforcement are now using youtube vids as evidence :lmfao:and you know thisssssss!!!!

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/startracks/070219/chris_tucker.jpg
MANNNNNN!!!!

NE-WAY CON, WHAT'S GOOD?

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2007, 06:32 PM
Later, QD.

ahmonrah
11-26-2007, 06:35 PM
^ lmfao!! you did NOT bring that back??!!

ahmonrah
11-30-2007, 12:21 AM
blah......just got in.

no one showed so i called in a my brother and homeboy and chilled at the restaurant across the street....now back to regular IA.COM life.....

quickdodgeŽ
11-30-2007, 04:18 AM
no one showed .

You expected differently? Of course no one showed. A suburban white ***** isn't going to go to any form of hood to do ****. Should have known better. Hail, he was on here earlier asking where the place was. Funny how he knows how to use the computer enough to post on here and look like an idiot, but he doesn't know how to use Mapquest. Hmmmm. Later, QD.