PDA

View Full Version : well it's been an interesting.....

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 07:01 PM
week. quite amusing, good food, good laughs, a few curveballz thrown my way and an accident on 85 northbound.

how was everyones weekend??!!

Nittanys1
11-25-2007, 07:14 PM
mine was ok...could have been better....

imbosile
11-25-2007, 07:15 PM
mine was good, got to visit some family i haven't seen in almost a year plus spend time with my girlfriend

ksniperfox
11-26-2007, 08:56 AM
goooooooooooood. except for my alternator taking a dirt nap. had to take some leave at work. not about to risk driving 45 miles to the job and getting stranded somewhere inbetween, at night..

and getting pulled over on 285 saturday morning for going 80 in a 55. cop started writing the ticket out before he ever got out of the car. i was using my rearview mirror haha. then he comes up and notices me in my QT outfit, asks me for me drivers license and starts scratching out what he had on the ticket lol! and instead, writes warning...he says slow down and take care, get some sleep. ownage!

its funny how much the officers like having a place to chill at night, getting free drinks and things. whenever ive been involved in having to call them, theyre always there within like 1 minute flat!:idb: always glad to have them around, make me feel safe at night. +1 for police.