PDA

View Full Version : This weekend

JoeMayo
11-25-2007, 06:19 PM
Where are the "hangouts" for all the people wanting to race?
Me and couple guys from MS are coming up to get a car tuned and looking to hangout have some street fun afterwards. If you need to PM me secret locations please do.. were just wanting to have some fun :)
I was up there last time in a Black R34 GTR and we stopped at some BP off Gwineet I think but no street action took place..

David88vert
11-25-2007, 08:02 PM
Langley Drive in Lawrenceville, every weekend.
Or right at the end of 285...

JoeMayo
11-25-2007, 08:20 PM
At the end of 285? isn't 285 a big circle?

JASONBALL
11-25-2007, 08:37 PM
just get on 285 and follow it around you can't miss it.

JoeMayo
11-25-2007, 09:40 PM
Still confused..
I"ve been around 285 before.. Goes to to i-85 north again.. then back under downtown? am I missing something?

JoeMayo
11-26-2007, 07:34 PM
BUMP!

quickdodgeŽ
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM
Here's the deal. When you get to the end of 285, go straight through the guard rail. There will be an oak tree about 8 foot in diameter around the trunk. Without even tapping the brake, run right into the center of the trunk. Hopefully and with any luck, you'll survive but your back will be shattered, one of your arms will be broken and bent around and up in your ******* and your **** will be rammed straight down your throat. Then, with the help of a higher power, you'll suffer in excruciating pain until you die. That would be awesome. Let me know when you do this so I can run up behind you when this happens, look at you, point and laugh and say, "PWNT!" Dummy. And I'm serious, too. Later, QD.

§treet_§peed
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM
the best meets and races go down at the end of I-285 :goodjob:

JoeMayo
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
Here's the deal. When you get to the end of 285, go straight through the guard rail. There will be an oak tree about 8 foot in diameter around the trunk. Without even tapping the brake, run right into the center of the trunk. Hopefully and with any luck, you'll survive but your back will be shattered, one of your arms will be broken and bent around and up in your ******* and your **** will be rammed straight down your throat. Then, with the help of a higher power, you'll suffer in excruciating pain until you die. That would be awesome. Let me know when you do this so I can run up behind you when this happens, look at you, point and laugh and say, "PWNT!" Dummy. And I'm serious, too. Later, QD.

:gay:

§treet_§peed
11-28-2007, 01:07 PM
lol look what this kid sent me in a pm... BWHAHAHAHA

http://i4.tinypic.com/6uexj4i.jpg

HalfBaked
11-28-2007, 01:08 PM
I can vouch for him. Good guy with pretty fast cars.

§treet_§peed
11-28-2007, 01:21 PM
but still tho think about it Matt

Blitanicle99
11-28-2007, 10:25 PM
Come on guys, someone from out of town wants to meet some people or just hang out for a night or two. Theres no reason to kick his ass over it.

Seriously dude, depending on where you will be around will depend what goes down.
If your in the Kennesaw area, hit up barret parkway. Theres usualy people hanging around parking lots up there on the weekends. Walmart or ****s. Just drive around and youll find everyone.
For the lawenceville/gwinett area I have no idea because I am not from there.

JoeMayo
11-28-2007, 10:29 PM
Thanks!

I guess well try barrett friday night.. Should be getting in town by 7 might unload her might not.. I've been down barrett before in my 03 2 yrs ago when hurrican katrina hit and was up there during the end of august... not much happened..
Now I've been up there with a friend in a black r34 GTR on barrett and people were making us stop ha

Blitanicle99
11-28-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah people usualy get there at like 9-10. And ive seen that thing around, its sick. He claims its stock haha. Bul**** that ***** is fast as hell ha

Boosted FC
11-29-2007, 07:18 AM
Not a question you would want to post out in the open like that. Makes it seem shady ;).

Glides
11-29-2007, 08:34 AM
There's a forum especially for this information where you can be safe from persecution. It's called the Kills forum. Go there and you won't be hassled but when you post in the open areas, you are fair game for ragging on.

Blitanicle99
11-29-2007, 10:11 AM
Hes not asking for where the races are at just places to chill. If he wants to find "other stuff" he can figure it out on his own.

quickdodgeŽ
11-29-2007, 10:52 AM
Hes not asking for where the races are at just places to chill.

Yes he is. Just re-read his first sentence. Hopefully, he'll crashand burn before he gets here. Later, QD.

On_Her_Face
11-29-2007, 11:00 AM
Where are the "hangouts" for all the people wanting to race?
Me and couple guys from MS are coming up to get a car tuned and looking to hangout have some street fun afterwards. If you need to PM me secret locations please do.. were just wanting to have some fun :)
I was up there last time in a Black R34 GTR and we stopped at some BP off Gwineet I think but no street action took place..

BP ****ing sucks. bunch of ricers with lambo doors and badass fwd burnouts

wantboost
11-29-2007, 11:07 AM
^^ pretty much... but once in awhile a few nice cars come through.