PDA

View Full Version : Dubs04sti biggest 2 faced piece of shìt

Pages : [1] 2

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 01:25 PM
You are the BIGGEST piece of shìt on importatlanta. I feel sorry for the people who compliment you and they have never met you. WARNING to those who have never met John Williams, he is the BIGGEST 2 faced, shìt talking bìtch. never trust a god damn word he says. he willl immediatley turn around to some1 else and talk shìt about you after he was all nice to you to your face.

If you dont like some1 say it to their fùcking face!!! Do you think your such a bad ass by talking shìt behind their backs? You do this to everyone, it's amazing how anyone can stand in your presence. Maybe its because most of the people dont know the true side of you.

You think you can talk shìt about everyone and e-mail to all the mods and other members and former friends and think we wont find out?

And didnt your girlfriend beat your ass and break you nose? and now your back with her? I wonder why, maybe it's because you back stab all your friends and say one thing to one of them and then turn around and say something completely different, so she's all you got. When I first met you i thought you were a nice guy.. The more i talked with you the more i realized you're just a back stabbing bìtch.

How bout you quit with the charades and just be yourself, and just talk all that shìt to everyones face.

This is just a warning to everybody, don't trust him, for any reason, you might think he's a friend, but he's just a fraud.

-Ant.

wantboost
11-25-2007, 01:56 PM
*grabs a seat in hopes of more details coming out*

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:59 PM
why do u feel the need to call him out on IA?
attention?

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-25-2007, 02:02 PM
He seemed like a nice guy when I met up with him for a part a while back ago.

Thighs
11-25-2007, 02:04 PM
^^ obviously he got screwed over and hes pissed. i understand.

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 02:07 PM
why do u feel the need to call him out on IA?
attention?

It's a warning to everyone so that they know how 2-faced he is.

would u rather me post this in GENERAL TECH instead jackass

Echonova
11-25-2007, 02:11 PM
The only people I trust on IA are.... wait, there's.... ummm.... nevermind.

Repost Squintz
11-25-2007, 02:11 PM
*pops some popcorn and drinks a heiniken*

now this is good stuff.

Thighs
11-25-2007, 02:12 PM
^ x2. here comes the drama.

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 02:17 PM
^^^to all above

except i dont think his bìtch ass will post in here. and if he does he will deny everything or make excuses

o wait...n/m. he prob will post in here. he wont say shìt to anyones face

On_Her_Face
11-25-2007, 02:24 PM

lmao

_Christian_
11-25-2007, 02:36 PM
dayum. didn't see this coming. i'll bet neither of yall do a god damn thing though. lol. what happened?

~waits for details~

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 02:46 PM
You are the BIGGEST piece of shìt on importatlanta. I feel sorry for the people who compliment you and they have never met you. WARNING to those who have never met John Williams, he is the BIGGEST 2 faced, shìt talking bìtch. never trust a god damn word he says. he willl immediatley turn around to some1 else and talk shìt about you after he was all nice to you to your face.

If you dont like some1 say it to their fùcking face!!! Do you think your such a bad ass by talking shìt behind their backs? You do this to everyone, it's amazing how anyone can stand in your presence. Maybe its because most of the people dont know the true side of you.

You think you can talk shìt about everyone and e-mail to all the mods and other members and former friends and think we wont find out?

And didnt your girlfriend beat your ass and break you nose? and now your back with her? I wonder why, maybe it's because you back stab all your friends and say one thing to one of them and then turn around and say something completely different, so she's all you got. When I first met you i thought you were a nice guy.. The more i talked with you the more i realized you're just a back stabbing bìtch.

How bout you quit with the charades and just be yourself, and just talk all that shìt to everyones face.

This is just a warning to everybody, don't trust him, for any reason, you might think he's a friend, but he's just a fraud.

-Ant.

OK this **** is just rediculous. If I'm not mistaken this is between John and Kris, NOT you.

Another thing, I know FOR A ****ING FACT you ran your cocksucker to Will and Kris about me from day one. I had no clue you had an issue with me until after that whole incident. Now you get mad when someone runs their mouth behind your back?? How does it feel when someone else is playing your game??

Get ****ing real

I also know other people that you ran your mouth about behind their back but I kept my mouth closed because I'M NOT A ****ING DRAMA QUEEN AND I SATY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES ****.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-25-2007, 02:48 PM
o0o0o0o0o0.

/instigates.

JITB
11-25-2007, 02:53 PM
oh ****

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 02:57 PM
Damn! Lolol. Well, I've met all of you guys(John, Ant, Kris, Sicstang, Will) and yall all seem pretty cool. Not the type of friends to have secret drama behind closed doors.
Antony, if you really have problems with him, confront him face to face. No need to let IA know of what is going on and giving them the pleasure of sitting back and laughing at all the sh!t you guys are typing. Its not worth it.

Wurm
11-25-2007, 03:09 PM
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww its a gay feud how cute

hydroshutter
11-25-2007, 03:25 PM
Man, you showed him! ...by making a thread about him on a Message Board.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 03:36 PM
Checcin in ....

Nismo
11-25-2007, 03:42 PM
Oh **** the e-thuggin is about to begin. Better check yo self before he wrecks yo self

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j270/XPSlover/normal_domesticEthug.jpg

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 03:43 PM
Damn! Lolol. Well, I've met all of you guys(John, Ant, Kris, Sicstang, Will) and yall all seem pretty cool. Not the type of friends to have secret drama behind closed doors.
Antony, if you really have problems with him, confront him face to face. No need to let IA know of what is going on and giving them the pleasure of sitting back and laughing at all the sh!t you guys are typing. Its not worth it.

Good point and well said.:yes:

Double_0_Rusty
11-25-2007, 03:52 PM
~grabs Confusedkorean's beer and popcorn, and runs away~

Dracc
11-25-2007, 04:12 PM

Run nigha RUN

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 04:58 PM
sicstang-i wasnt friends with you, never was. never talked shìt to you or about you. And no, this isnt about Kris and John. this is about JOHN period. did i mention Kris? NO! Your only posting in here cuz u have beef with me.

Maniac-i have confronted him. I have told him to confront me. I live out in the middle of nowhere and John lives near my friends and knows where im at most the time. ive tried to talk this shìt out with him before but he makes excuses and backs down from EVERYTHING. This is a warning to people who think he's "cool". Maniac, u kno me better than that man, i dont 2 face like that.

hydroshutter-WOW you showed me by posting a retarded ass comment like that. I'm stating how much of a back stabber he is.

dracc-i hope u know me better than that. i dont 2 face, i'm loyal through and through

blackboi50
11-25-2007, 05:02 PM
:eek:..........1

Annihilation
11-25-2007, 05:05 PM
worst advice evar!

how would we keep entertained then?

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:06 PM
exactly

an0therh22
11-25-2007, 05:07 PM
just put the blame on akon man.

RandomGuy
11-25-2007, 05:09 PM
just put the blame on akon man.i agree

he even gave expressed written permission that we can put the blame on him so I don't think he'd mind.

Echonova
11-25-2007, 05:16 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/anger.jpg

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 05:21 PM
sicstang-i wasnt friends with you, never was. never talked shìt to you or about you. And no, this isnt about Kris and John. this is about JOHN period. did i mention Kris? NO! Your only posting in here cuz u have beef with me.

Are you really going to sit here and tell me you never talked **** about me behind my back?? I know you didn't say **** to me because it would have been handled right then and there. You are the two faced lying *****, not John. I know exactly what all this **** is about and it doesn't concern you the slitest bit.

So if this is about "JOHN period", what did he say about you behind your back??

You talked **** about him to his girlfriend and you talked **** about me to mine. Did you think none of that would get back to us??

I never said that you and I were friends, but this isn't about that. This is about people running their mouths to other people behind their back. WHICH YOU DO/DID!!!

I have all my FRIENDS backs no matter what. This has nothing to do with my beef against you. You are just a hypacritical ***** with a bunch of sand in your *****...

blackboi50
11-25-2007, 05:27 PM
ok yall need to bring that **** to pm:2cents:.........1

RandomGuy
11-25-2007, 05:28 PM
Are you really going to sit here and tell me you never talked **** about me behind my back?? I know you didn't say **** to me because it would have been handled right then and there. You are the two faced lying *****, not John. I know exactly what all this **** is about and it doesn't concern you the slitest bit.

You talked **** about him to his girlfriend and you talked **** about me to mine. Did you think none of that would get back to us??

I never said that you and I were friends, but this isn't about that. This is about people running their mouths to other people behind their back. WHICH YOU DO/DID!!!

I have all my FRIENDS backs no matter what. This has nothing to do with my beef against you. You are just a hypacritical ***** with a bunch of sand in your *****...

Did you mean hypocritical?
Definitions of hypocritical on the Web:

<li>professing feelings or virtues one does not have; "hypocritical praise"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Dhypocritical&usg=AFQjCNF3IFlLipYw_Zon_GccJ23glNWsSw)<li>Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person, where the stated basis for the criticism is the breach of a rule which also applies to the critic and of which the critic is in breach to a similar or greater extent. A person engaged in hypocrisy is called a hypocrite. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocritical (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=1&oi=define&q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocritical&usg=AFQjCNErlWbUSy4IDSgj1oeNf7To7GZo-g)<li>deceptive, just pretending to be good, as in: It is hypocritical to say tell your children to behave a certain way and then do the exact opposite yourself.
www.business-words.com/dictionary/H.html (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=2&oi=define&q=http://www.business-words.com/dictionary/H.html&usg=AFQjCNGTzI0rUxCMPcZwdfFdZ37nn78hQA)???

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:32 PM

i talked shìt about him with his gf? lololol. No sir. His little gf talked shìt about him to me. we all know that's true.. she's always talking trash about john. i didn't know about you, so what shìt was there to talk? i just didnt get a good first impression of you, either way i dont have anything against you. Kris says you're a good guy, i'll take his word for it. However, i thought john was a good guy.. but every single one of you tried to convince me otherwise, and now i realize it, you included. This is about my beef with john, i just don't like him. If i have a problem with someone i'll be the first to say it to their face. Ive tried to meet up with John a few months back, he wasnt having it. He kept comming up with excuses why he couldnt.

iloveboost
11-25-2007, 05:35 PM
I say you guys settle it the old fashioned way; a duel to the death.

Swords, guns, knives, skateboards, whatever... just take pics.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 05:37 PM

Maniac-i have confronted him. I have told him to confront me. I live out in the middle of nowhere and John lives near my friends and knows where im at most the time. ive tried to talk this shìt out with him before but he makes excuses and backs down from EVERYTHING. This is a warning to people who think he's "cool". Maniac, u kno me better than that man, i dont 2 face like that.

hydroshutter-WOW you showed me by posting a retarded ass comment like that. I'm stating how much of a back stabber he is.

dracc-i hope u know me better than that. i dont 2 face, i'm loyal through and through

you my boy man... like my moms always said.. you have a few friends man.. not everyone who calls you a friend is your friend... words i live by

Repost Squintz
11-25-2007, 05:37 PM
awww uuuuuu suck!
but you can have that backwashed heiniken lolz
*grabs another beer*

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:39 PM
I say you guys settle it the old fashioned way; a duel to the death.

Swords, guns, knives, skateboards, whatever... just take pics.

i was thinking about skateboarding over to his house and cutting him with an AOL disc.

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 05:40 PM
Originally Posted by google
Did you mean hypocritical?
Definitions of hypocritical on the Web:

<li>professing feelings or virtues one does not have; "hypocritical praise"
wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=0&oi=define&q=http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn%3Fs%3Dhypocritical&usg=AFQjCNF3IFlLipYw_Zon_GccJ23glNWsSw)<li>Hypocrisy is the act of condemning another person, where the stated basis for the criticism is the breach of a rule which also applies to the critic and of which the critic is in breach to a similar or greater extent. A person engaged in hypocrisy is called a hypocrite. ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocritical (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=1&oi=define&q=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypocritical&usg=AFQjCNErlWbUSy4IDSgj1oeNf7To7GZo-g)<li>deceptive, just pretending to be good, as in: It is hypocritical to say tell your children to behave a certain way and then do the exact opposite yourself.
www.business-words.com/dictionary/H.html (http://www.google.com/url?sa=X&start=2&oi=define&q=http://www.business-words.com/dictionary/H.html&usg=AFQjCNGTzI0rUxCMPcZwdfFdZ37nn78hQA)

???

Meaning John is a two faced ***** for talking **** behind peoples back but he does the same ****...:goodjob:

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 05:42 PM

no, neither

say it to his face.
thats the point you're trying to make...

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the moral of this story?

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:45 PM
no, neither

say it to his face.
thats the point you're trying to make...

correct me if i'm wrong, but isn't that the moral of this story?

Do i have to repeat myself? read up.:goodjob:

The Yousef
11-25-2007, 05:48 PM
i like pie.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 05:48 PM
i like pie.

I like POON TANG PIE:idb::D

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 05:49 PM

i dunno

i'd rather be ignorant and wrong instead of read up.
i'm hopping in the car though back to columbia.

let me know if u end up cutting him with an AOL disc, i read that much. that would make me LOL. u don't even deserve to get a slap on the wrist by the law if u did it like that.

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:51 PM
i dunno

i'd rather be ignorant and wrong instead of read up.
i'm hopping in the car though back to columbia.

let me know if u end up cutting him with an AOL disc, i read that much. that would make me LOL. u don't even deserve to get a slap on the wrist by the law if u did it like that.

hahahahaha nice. :goodjob:

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
i like pie.

u like a lot of pie.

_Christian_
11-25-2007, 06:01 PM
any1 want some creampiez??!!!

Dracc
11-25-2007, 06:04 PM
any1 want some creampiez??!!!

i dont want none.. but i'll give ya girl one :D

hydroshutter
11-25-2007, 06:21 PM

Your actions/comments drip with irony.

IronEagle
11-25-2007, 07:02 PM
http://fototime.com/567EC897972A381/standard.jpg

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 07:06 PM
*grabs a seat in hopes of more details coming out* ~shakes head, pulls up lawnchair, hands out coronas~
i thought cursing was outlawed??!! holy ****!! it's not!!! wait a tic....:(, it is...

lilmanx01
11-25-2007, 07:07 PM
i agree

he even gave expressed written permission that we can put the blame on him so I don't think he'd mind.

and he got paid for it, might as well ****ing blame his ass

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 07:10 PM
any1 want some creampiez??!!!no thanks, but....~scans replies~ dammit dracc!! hmm....:cry: what dracc said.....

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 07:15 PM
OK this **** is just rediculous. If I'm not mistaken this is between John and Kris, NOT you.

Another thing, I know FOR A ****ING FACT you ran your cocksucker to Will and Kris about me from day one. I had no clue you had an issue with me until after that whole incident. Now you get mad when someone runs their mouth behind your back?? How does it feel when someone else is playing your game??

Get ****ing real

I also know other people that you ran your mouth about behind their back but I kept my mouth closed because I'M NOT A ****ING DRAMA QUEEN AND I SATY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES ****.are you dubsti? If not STFU and GTFO if you gong to change the subject.

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 07:18 PM

I have all my FRIENDS backs no matter what. This has nothing to do with my beef against you. You are just a hypacritical ***** with a bunch of sand in your *****...usual IA comeback, you wont do ****.

DUBSf22c
11-25-2007, 07:25 PM
^^^to all above

except i dont think his bìtch ass will post in here. and if he does he will deny everything or make excuses

o wait...n/m. he prob will post in here. he wont say shìt to anyones face

Before I say anything on your dramatic girl drama acting ass ((who is 22 and even my GF thought you were 18 stil in highschool with DADDY'S MONEY?!?!?))

WHY ARE YOU GETTTING INTO MINE AND KAYFUNKS (KRIS'S)BUISNESS??

ALSO DONT LIE TO SICSTANG YOU DID TALK **** ABOUT HIM !!!

Im not denying a damn thing TO YOU.
I have never lied or screwed anyone on here and all the work i have done on anyones cars you can ask them Im not 2 faced and Im honeslty just me...

You are making me laugh pretty hard over here .

If im not mistaken you are the two-faced lier. DIdnt you talk **** to me about my friend justin (sicstang) about what you tried to pull on his girl WHILE SHE WAS PASSED OUT DRUNK?

RAPIEST ANYONE?

Oh and how at nopi you acted all like my friend and when i would walk away you would hit on my girlfriend while i wasnt around and you even told her you LIKE MESSING WITH PEOPLES GIRLFRIENDS?!? AND YOU HAD THE NERVE TO GRAB HER ASS???
OH AND SHE IS PRETTY PISSED THAT YOU MENTIONED HER ON HERE SOO SHE WILL BE MAKING ACCOUNT TONIGHT MOST LIKELY SO EXPECT COMMENT/POST FROM HER YOU HYPOCRITE!

JITB
11-25-2007, 07:26 PM
http://dorando.emuverse.com/images/death_duel_00.png

the only way

JITB
11-25-2007, 07:27 PM
dam u let him grab ur girls ass and get away with it...

YOUR BAD!!

DUBSf22c
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM

yEH YOU DO B/C YOU TALK ABOUT "SAYING TO PEOPLES FACES" BUT....

DIDNT YOU START THIS THREAD ONLINE?!?!?!

ANYONE SEE SOME IRONY IN THIS?!? AHAHHA

here anthony
http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a184/Dubs03RSX/funny%20signs/smithwesson.gif

DUBSf22c
11-25-2007, 07:30 PM
dam u let him grab ur girls ass and get away with it...

YOUR BAD!!

yeh well she didnt tell me till 2 days later.. havent seen him since

On_Her_Face
11-25-2007, 07:33 PM
.... hmm

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 07:37 PM
usual IA comeback, you wont do ****.

are you dubsti? If not STFU and GTFO if you gong to change the subject.

I don't know who you are and you don't know me so how about you keep your ASSuming to yourself:goodjob:

DUBSf22c
11-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Man, you showed him! ...by making a thread about him on a Message Board.

havent you seen him here is anthony!

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator1334152.jpg

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 07:39 PM
yeh well she didnt tell me till 2 days later.. havent seen him since

haha..sorry to disappoint you child, never grabbed your girl friends ass. Maybe your little prescious just wanted attention from you so she made up some bullshìt.

and at nopi, i was tryin to be kool wit u but all u would do is sit there and talk **** about people to me. i couldnt take it so i walked away from your ass.

THIS IS ABOUT ME AND YOU, NOT KRIS! do you have a fetish with him? is that why you keep bringing him up?

^^with that statement again, between me and you, not justin. His g/f was passed out? i beg to differ. thats why we were talking half the night and nothing went on. You and your boytoy justin can make up all sorts of shìt to make me look like i did something, but I didnt. Sorry to disappoint you.

daddy's money? well...i guess so. He's my boss, i work for him, he gives me paycheck, then becomes my money so....i guess ur right? :dunno: good call.

Glides
11-25-2007, 07:39 PM
I also know other people that you ran your mouth about behind their back but I kept my mouth closed because I'M NOT A ****ING DRAMA QUEEN AND I SATY OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES ****.

Should have taken your own advice on this one.

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 07:41 PM

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator1334152.jpg

LOL

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 07:41 PM
^^ how pathetic, you took the time to make something that gay? hahaha...wow. you are pretty lame. i find it quite funny. :lmfao: you grabbed a picture of me being goofy at a dyno...kool?...:thinking:

did i not call your ass out and try and get you to come out of hiding? i'm pretty sure i did. and what did u say? "i dont want to fight"...i said..not fight, lets meet up. u still bìtched out

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Should have taken your own advice on this one.

You don't know the past between me and Anthony... THIS IS MY BUSINESS

koukis14
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
I'm on page 2 and feel like I am in 6th grade reading this ****. Does it get any better or should I just head over to the RLD?

JITB
11-25-2007, 07:44 PM
You don't know the past between me and Anthony... THIS IS MY BUSINESS

some serious **** :ninja: :ninja:
http://www.dkimages.com/discover/previews/1014/50267941.JPG

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 07:45 PM
^^go to RLD. lololol

JITB
11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
I'm on page 2 and feel like I am in 6th grade reading this ****. Does it get any better or should I just head over to the RLD?

i aint reading it either, im just finding key points, and poking fun of it....lil bored i are..

1SICKLEX
11-25-2007, 07:46 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 10 (10 members and 0 guests)
1SICKLEX, hondabuilder, dubs04sti, SicStang03, ahmonrah, Kyle, b@d @pple, never_finished, GangstaCoupe

green91
11-25-2007, 07:49 PM
All this mustang owner drama on an import website.. how funny

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 08:03 PM
I don't know who you are and you don't know me so how about you keep your ASSuming to yourself:goodjob:one I dont give a **** who you are, but you aint gone do ****. Now STFU and let them finish their conversation.

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 08:04 PM

http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/output/motivator1334152.jpgthat was gay.

_Christian_
11-25-2007, 08:06 PM
reverse ownage with the new sig. lmao

blackboi50
yea yall need to let and and the sti dude handle their business.........the rest of yall need to :stfu: and chill..........ant was not even talking to yall!!!!!:2cents:.........1

1000cckiller
You don't know the past between me and Anthony... THIS IS MY BUSINESSmake it your busniess to STFU

Lizbiz101
damn what's going on in here

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 08:09 PM
And here I thought the OC was entertaining.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 18 (16 members and 2 guests) Maniac † (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=19824), Lizbiz101 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12059), MKIV VR6 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=15710), 1CleanEg (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=17997), hydroshutter (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7223), TRYMY4.0 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1971), TS240 (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=15660), 1SICKLEX (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1362), Bballjamal (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=5159), JstAneon (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12921), dubs04sti (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=7344), ahmonrah (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=2203), Kyle (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12786), b@d @pple (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=1761), never_finished (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=114), GangstaCoupe (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=12702)

SicStang03
11-25-2007, 08:16 PM
make it your busniess to STFU

LOL.. you got me:rolleyes:

OH, tell my mom I said hi

Lizbiz101
11-25-2007, 08:16 PM
And here I thought the OC was entertaining. No I thought only us girls had "say it to my face" drama.

OneSlow5pt0
11-25-2007, 08:20 PM
The only people I trust on IA are.... wait, there's.... ummm.... nevermind.

u dont trust me?:(

Nitro
11-25-2007, 08:25 PM

ryanh300
11-25-2007, 08:27 PM
HAHA LOL @Nitro..best post yet...this thread is just a drama fest. I do feel like I'm in 6th grade again.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 08:32 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (16 members and 1 guests) Dracc (member.php?u=14441), MZMELiiSS (member.php?u=15800), SicStang03 (member.php?u=16286), Six2Six (member.php?u=9638), wrxdrvr (member.php?u=16720), 1CleanEg (member.php?u=17997), RotiEatter (member.php?u=203), Lizbiz101 (member.php?u=12059), Bballjamal (member.php?u=5159)+, JstAneon (member.php?u=12921), dubs04sti (member.php?u=7344), ahmonrah (member.php?u=2203), Kyle (member.php?u=12786), b@d @pple (member.php?u=1761), never_finished (member.php?u=114), GangstaCoupe (member.php?u=12702)

Kamikaze
11-25-2007, 08:35 PM
Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (16 members and 1 guests) Dracc (http://member.php?u=14441), MZMELiiSS (http://member.php?u=15800), SicStang03 (http://member.php?u=16286), Six2Six (http://member.php?u=9638), wrxdrvr (http://member.php?u=16720), 1CleanEg (http://member.php?u=17997), RotiEatter (http://member.php?u=203), Lizbiz101 (http://member.php?u=12059), Bballjamal (http://member.php?u=5159)+, JstAneon (http://member.php?u=12921), dubs04sti (http://member.php?u=7344), ahmonrah (http://member.php?u=2203), Kyle (http://member.php?u=12786), b@d @pple (http://member.php?u=1761), never_finished (http://member.php?u=114), GangstaCoupe (http://member.php?u=12702)

Stop it! I'm ova here tryin to be incognegro. :ninja:

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 08:36 PM
Stop it! I'm ova here tryin to be incognegro. :ninja:

^^ pss...i dont think its working....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 17 (16 members and 1 guests) Dracc (http://member.php/?u=14441), SicStang03 (http://member.php/?u=16286), wrxdrvr (http://member.php/?u=16720), 1CleanEg (http://member.php/?u=17997), RotiEatter (http://member.php/?u=203), Lizbiz101 (http://member.php/?u=12059), Bballjamal (http://member.php/?u=5159)+, JstAneon (http://member.php/?u=12921), dubs04sti (http://member.php/?u=7344), ahmonrah (http://member.php/?u=2203), Kyle (http://member.php/?u=12786), b@d @pple (http://member.php/?u=1761), never_finished (http://member.php/?u=114), GangstaCoupe (http://member.php/?u=12702)

i fixed...u disappeared

Kamikaze
11-25-2007, 08:39 PM
Oh noez! I've been tricked. Damn you Dracc. :(

Dracc
11-25-2007, 08:40 PM
how about this... ANT and JON what ever you name is.. I slap da sheit outta both yall and we call it a day go have a beer and laugh about it

Kamikaze
lol @ the edit

AnthonyF
^^^ he's not old enough. he's been in here for over an hour and hasnt posted anything yet....maybe he's creating another sig for me

Dracc
Oh noez! I've been tricked. Damn you Dracc. :(

YES!!!!!!!! :ninja:

Dracc
11-25-2007, 08:41 PM
^^^ he's not old enough.

me either lol :D:ninja:

Kamikaze
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
how about this... ANT and JON what ever you name is.. I slap da sheit outta both yall and we call it a day go have a beer and laugh about it

Bring it foo. :taun:

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 08:42 PM
^edited.recheck

DUBSf22c
11-25-2007, 08:47 PM
hahaha. Ant. When I get off the iPhone I will kill this lame ass thread and go ahead and thread. By the wayyour such a lier , you never said to meet up much less meet to fight. Oh and stop pming sicstang he hates you just as much as you like drama for attention. And you know you make me laugh thAt motivation thing wasnt made by me bit the minute it took to post made me happyp

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 09:00 PM
LOL.. you got me:rolleyes:

OH, tell my mom I said hithat was stupid. but that is what you are so :D

AnthonyF
11-25-2007, 09:00 PM
hahaha. Ant. When I get off the iPhone I will kill this lame ass thread and go ahead and thread. By the wayyour such a lier , you never said to meet up much less meet to fight. Oh and stop pming sicstang he hates you just as much as you like drama for attention. And you know you make me laugh thAt motivation thing wasnt made by me bit the minute it took to post made me happyp

im sorry, in order for me to understand you, you'll have to use the english language. there's so many typo's in there i can't actually make out a complete sentence.

ahmonrah
11-25-2007, 09:06 PM
i vote for an IA.COM "BEEF WEEK"!! since it seems so much shyt is jumpin off so close to the end of the year.

Double_0_Rusty
11-25-2007, 09:17 PM
This sh!t still hasn't been squashed?

Sledlude
11-25-2007, 09:21 PM
i love it when grown ass men act like little girls

Julio
11-25-2007, 09:28 PM
i love it when grown ass men act like little girls

What do you consider grown ass man?

18 to 22

22 to 26

26 to 30

30 to 34

and sooooo on.........
C'mon A..

Julio
11-25-2007, 09:29 PM
I heard trymy4.0 has a hot girlfriend.. post pics and call it a day..

MachNU
11-25-2007, 09:29 PM
I Win! :goodjob:

Also :lmao: at Julios post!

MachNU
11-25-2007, 09:30 PM
:(

Julio
Why was this thread locked? When did the WL turn into a church?

let these fools battle it out...

+ I wanna see naked pics.

Frög
all i got to say is WOW!!! im glad im not involved..

MachNU

lol i figured this was useless drama! :lmfao:

Frög
11-25-2007, 09:31 PM

thank you!! i hate how so many threads get locked now.. for any reason, they lock it.. sometimes they have no reasons to, just some mods dont like some members, they lock it..

silversol
11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
clifs?

Julio
11-25-2007, 09:32 PM
lol i figured this was useless drama! :lmfao:

naw, this is great. Nothing on TV right now.

Double_0_Rusty
11-25-2007, 09:33 PM