11-25-2007, 09:46 AM
WTF CUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you where there... discuss

PSINXS
11-25-2007, 09:53 AM
dracc wtf you talkin about? please discuss

Dracc
11-25-2007, 09:59 AM
man last nite bruh.. i was the bouncer at the party.. i was drunk as fawk but patin nigha's down... holdin the door down... drinkin my ass off... so much happened... good times lol

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-25-2007, 10:27 AM
I was at Kennesaw partyin it up aswell.

Some cool azz fukin people brah.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 10:34 AM
who was you bruh...

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 10:37 AM
who was you bruh...no you should have been at my party thrusday and friday night. Drunks hoes hunching each other, I had so many bitches and I was ****ed up. Mr. Big came and hit that **** up.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 10:39 AM
no you should have been at my party thrusday and friday night. Drunks hoes hunching each other, I had so many bitches and I was ****ed up. Mr. Big came and hit that **** up.

i should have been there but didnt know anything about it... you gotta let me know next time son.

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 10:49 AM
i should have been there but didnt know anything about it... you gotta let me know next time son.I will let you know, from now on. I am pretty sure I will have one around christmas.

DrivenMind
11-25-2007, 11:00 AM
I was in Cobb playin flip cup. I didn't know there was a party in Kennesaw.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:09 AM
gotcha

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:12 AM
OH YEAH... D NINJA.. you gotta hit me up .. man we couldn't find my brotha pat man... but he found me 5 this morning... called from cobb county jail

HalfBaked
11-25-2007, 11:15 AM
What apt complex was it at?

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:17 AM
What apt complex was it at?

mildrege village or something

Nittanys1
11-25-2007, 11:17 AM
:ttiwwp: :ttiwwp:

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Any fights go down?

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:24 AM
Any fights go down?

almost.. had to beat da **** outta these young ass kids... fake gang banga's lol... I told the DJ turn the music off.. yelled out no fighting.. you wanna start some sheit come see me cuz... two of them said cuz??? ( mind you most of them were dressed in red) i said hell yeah cuz.. we gotta problem.. they looked at me and said No problem man we good... BETCHIES.. had the strap on tukc anyway

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 11:26 AM
almost.. had to beat da **** outta these young ass kids... fake gang banga's lol... I told the DJ turn the music off.. yelled out no fighting.. you wanna start some sheit come see me cuz... two of them said cuz??? ( mind you most of them were dressed in red) i said hell yeah cuz.. we gotta problem.. they looked at me and said No problem man we good... BETCHIES.. had the strap on tukc anywayLOLOL! They got scared when they saw you? They must have been small kids for sure. Nice job in keeping the peace. Lol

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:28 AM
LOLOL! They got scared when they saw you? They must have been small kids for sure. Nice job in keeping the peace. Lol

what you trying to say lil homie... hahahaha...

Stormhammer
why was I not informed of this?

Echonova
almost.. had to beat da **** outta these young ass kids... fake gang banga's lol... I told the DJ turn the music off.. yelled out no fighting.. you wanna start some sheit come see me cuz... two of them said cuz??? ( mind you most of them were dressed in red) i said hell yeah cuz.. we gotta problem.. they looked at me and said No problem man we good... BETCHIES.. had the strap on tukc anywayBhwhahahaaha.. I saw you fight 00Rusty, I wouldn't be scurred...;)

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:29 AM
punk ass kids.. i ended up carrying 2 off the dudes and a chikc to the car cause they started throwing up and passing out lol... caring these soft muh fawkas down 3 flights of stairs lol

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:31 AM
Bhwhahahaaha.. I saw you fight 00Rusty, I wouldn't be scurred...;)

wasn't a fight lol.. i was drunk he was drunk...i did use a bouncer move and grab him around his neck and arm lol... he couldnt move.. thought he died when he blacc'd out when they threw that dude on him lol

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:32 AM
why was I not informed of this?

keep ya head in the events forum.. thats where it was posted.. and on myspace.. i blasted it on the bullentins.. wait your not my friend lol :D

HalfBaked
11-25-2007, 11:36 AM
mildrege village or something
Oh, that was like 1 mile from my house.

I'd have come if white people were welcome.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:38 AM
Oh, that was like 1 mile from my house.

I'd have come if white people were welcome.

white dude lives there lol.. white ppl where there... black ppl.. and some asians were in the mix

HalfBaked
11-25-2007, 11:39 AM
white dude lives there lol.. white ppl where there... black ppl.. and some asians were in the mix
I read the facebook invite, it said "black people $3 at door for all you can drink, white people $300, (we knows white people be havin money and **** so ya'll can afford it)."

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I read the facebook invite, it said "black people $3 at door for all you can drink, white people $300, (we knows white people be havin money and **** so ya'll can afford it)."

so where did it say you couldnt come lol :D

The Ninja
11-25-2007, 11:57 AM
Yea! **** was pretty nice. Them drunk chicks started ****in **** up, and the girlfriends of some of the people who lived there were being bitches. ****in postin on the facebook **** trying to say there wasn't going to be any party, and all sorts of **** like that. I deleted them ****s with the lightning. Things went down pretty well though, met up with a lot of old friends.

Big shout out to Dracc and his bro for helpin out with the **** and what not. We still got drinks left over, XD!!! Not much though...I'm havin my boy bring that out to my dorm sometime this week.

Halfbaked: there was a discount for you, only $299 at the door and $15 a drink. I drank a good bit, but I kept a straight enough head to keep **** runnin well.

Had to wake up this mornin at 7 for church, D: so I didn't get much sleep. My bad I missed your call Dracc, I guess thats when you were gonna tell me about where your bro ended up.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 11:58 AM
Yea! **** was pretty nice. Them drunk chicks started ****in **** up, and the girlfriends of some of the people who lived there were being bitches. ****in postin on the facebook **** trying to say there wasn't going to be any party, and all sorts of **** like that. I deleted them ****s with the lightning. Things went down pretty well though, met up with a lot of old friends.

Big shout out to Dracc and his bro for helpin out with the **** and what not. We still got drinks left over, XD!!! Not much though...I'm havin my boy bring that out to my dorm sometime this week.

Halfbaked: there was a discount for you, only $299 at the door and $15 a drink. I drank a good bit, but I kept a straight enough head to keep **** runnin well.

Had to wake up this mornin at 7 for church, D: so I didn't get much sleep. My bad I missed your call Dracc, I guess thats when you were gonna tell me about where your bro ended up.

naw man i called to tell you me and ole girl couldnt find him.. i got home around like 5.. went to sleep and he called from the jail like 6ish...

The Ninja
11-25-2007, 12:02 PM
:sigh: Damn. Homie was wild'n out but he was straight

Dracc
11-25-2007, 12:06 PM
:sigh: Damn. Homie was wild'n out but he was straight

i'm glad i grabbed my strap out his car man.. cause they searched his whip.. the would have found my gun and charged him wit dat

The Ninja
11-25-2007, 12:17 PM
Damn, I know I got that nasty timing, lolol!

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:20 PM
Dracc

i was in town this week for thanksgiving, all i did was visit my old highschool buddies. I'm out of the loop here now goin to college elsewhere.

LET A BROTHER KNOW WHERE THE PARTY IS AT!

Mr.Big
11-25-2007, 01:24 PM
no you should have been at my party thrusday and friday night. Drunks hoes hunching each other, I had so many bitches and I was ****ed up. Mr. Big came and hit that **** up.

Cuz i had a ball!! I was bent and geek up.
and had them hoes lolz

The Ninja
11-25-2007, 01:25 PM
^^ You got bent?

Mr.Big
11-25-2007, 01:26 PM
^^ You got bent?

MAn on the brown put me down. I was srt8 as hell

Mr.Big
11-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Oh and seen the badest asain chick i ever seen
and had to pull that ****

Mr.Big
11-25-2007, 01:28 PM
Tell yall this what Lag throw tight ass partys!!

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:30 PM
mr. big i have no idea wtf ur saying

Mr.Big
11-25-2007, 01:32 PM
mr. big i have no idea wtf ur saying

well i dont know what to tell u! lolz

HalfBaked
11-25-2007, 01:37 PM
Dracc

i was in town this week for thanksgiving, all i did was visit my old highschool buddies. I'm out of the loop here now goin to college elsewhere.

You're like 7 years old though.

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:39 PM
You're like 7 years old though.

matt don't hate bc you are a goofy ass :goodjob:

much love, (lol)
chase

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 01:52 PM
Dracc

How are you liking life @ Carolina?
What hall are you living in?

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:55 PM
How are you liking life @ Carolina?
What hall are you living in?

ah i love it man, i'm pledging sigma nu.
bars are fun, girls are hot, getting good grades ( except calculus, gotta work on that one).

i'm considering a transfer to UVA simply for the business school, i dunno what i'm gonna do though. I'm kinda down after our loss to Clemson, its heart wrenching to lose to Tennessee and Clemson over field goals. we had the talent, we just make one or two plays a game that potentially **** us, like that blocked field goal last night.

let me tell you, after we beat Georgia that school got torn up lol.

I'm living in Bates though, its a **** hole but fun, we are always pulling pranks on people.

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 01:57 PM
how are u doin though Stunt

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 02:03 PM
ah i love it man, i'm pledging sigma nu.
bars are fun, girls are hot, getting good grades ( except calculus, gotta work on that one).

i'm considering a transfer to UVA simply for the business school, i dunno what i'm gonna do though. I'm kinda down after our loss to Clemson, its heart wrenching to lose to Tennessee and Clemson over field goals. we had the talent, we just make one or two plays a game that potentially **** us, like that blocked field goal last night.

let me tell you, after we beat Georgia that school got torn up lol.

I'm living in Bates though, its a **** hole but fun, we are always pulling pranks on people.

Ah..Bates..I have good memories from having lived there myself...
and yea, this season I really thought we were going to take it all....We were unstoppable for a min. Sucks that the season has ended the way it has and more importantly, with the loss to Clemson.

You're pledging Sigma huh?
That sucks....Too bad..Pi Kappa Alpha could have used another good brother....

You hit up Five Points and the Vista much?

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 02:05 PM
how are u doin though Stunt

Nothing much bro. Getting through this boring ass, rainy Sunday and counting down the days til my Christmas vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...

Dracc
11-25-2007, 03:41 PM
thread jackin... chase man.. i'm a hit you up son.. my moms goes into surgery in the morning i'm leaving around 2am.... i'll show you the real columbia son.. blacc style lol.. naw i got you though.. 5 points.. wild bills son.. i know the owner......

stunt all day.. you better tell him son.. the only thing to do back home is drink lol.. and watch the grass grow lol

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 05:47 PM
Ah..Bates..I have good memories from having lived there myself...
and yea, this season I really thought we were going to take it all....We were unstoppable for a min. Sucks that the season has ended the way it has and more importantly, with the loss to Clemson.

You're pledging Sigma huh?
That sucks....Too bad..Pi Kappa Alpha could have used another good brother....

You hit up Five Points and the Vista much?

they're tearing down bates next year i hear and putting up better housing, i'll be the last class to live there. and ya i love five points, i go to the village idiot and pavlovs (fratlovs) most of the time, i got a good fake. i went to jungles for the first 3 weeks until i figured out how sketchy it was and how much it blew lol.

and my room mate is a PIKE, they got kicked off of campus and started a colony last year. last week they just got initiated as a fraternity by nationals, theres like 130 of them though and they didn't have to do ****. They offered me a bid but i didn't take it. They let in too many wierd kids and aren't a brotherhood. its more of a social club since being reinstated where people talk **** about their own brothers and have way too many clicks.

sad considering PIKE is such a good national fraternity, but i guess these things take time to build.

and Dracc, i look forward to it man, hit me up lol. i'll be back home the 14th i think of december for christmas, so i'll have a month here, lemme kno what goes down bro :goodjob:

The Yousef
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM

thats the funniest thing i read all night!

:lmfao:

Dracc
11-25-2007, 05:50 PM
i got you.. i still got ya number in the pms

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 05:53 PM
leave a message if i don't answer, i get new numbers all the time so it gets confusing. i don't want u thinking i blew u off if i don't answer the first time.

Dracc
11-25-2007, 05:55 PM
i got you son.. i'll just kicc you in da face when i see you lol

Lucky DAWG
11-25-2007, 05:59 PM
i got you son.. i'll just kicc you in da face when i see you lol

bring it *****! lol
hitting the road, class in the morning, later

Dracc
11-25-2007, 06:01 PM
be safe son.. i'm right behind you on 85

Frög
11-25-2007, 10:13 PM
i couldnt go.. i went to a party down the street from me, and got absolutely sh!tfaced.. probably one of the worst cases of it.. had just about everything done to me except the sharpie.. almost, but a good friend took off my shoes because he knew i had work the next day..

Dracc
11-25-2007, 10:22 PM
lol i got fawked up and i was security lol

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 09:14 AM
they're tearing down bates next year i hear and putting up better housing, i'll be the last class to live there. and ya i love five points, i go to the village idiot and pavlovs (fratlovs) most of the time, i got a good fake. i went to jungles for the first 3 weeks until i figured out how sketchy it was and how much it blew lol.

and my room mate is a PIKE, they got kicked off of campus and started a colony last year. last week they just got initiated as a fraternity by nationals, theres like 130 of them though and they didn't have to do ****. They offered me a bid but i didn't take it. They let in too many wierd kids and aren't a brotherhood. its more of a social club since being reinstated where people talk **** about their own brothers and have way too many clicks.

sad considering PIKE is such a good national fraternity, but i guess these things take time to build.

and Dracc, i look forward to it man, hit me up lol. i'll be back home the 14th i think of december for christmas, so i'll have a month here, lemme kno what goes down bro :goodjob:

Yea. I heard about the Pike s h i t. It is a good national frat overall but it's had a bad history with getting kicked off campuses...What can I say?
We party harder than anyone else.

Lucky DAWG
11-26-2007, 01:55 PM
Yea. I heard about the Pike s h i t. It is a good national frat overall but it's had a bad history with getting kicked off campuses...What can I say?
We party harder than anyone else.

i beg to differ :D
sig nu's control SC. they are biggest at USC, Clemson, Furman, and Charleston

Dracc
11-26-2007, 02:13 PM
screw both yall.. cause i'm so Ice cold....