PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic CD player for sale!!! Good Condition

dtmcnamara
07-28-2005, 09:41 AM
What I have here is a Panasonic touch screen Phantom Screen CD player. Its about 2 years old and is in great working conditoin. New this CD player was well over $300. I am just asking for some offer. I need to get some money and fast so I can pay off a car. Please post up your offers. Below is a picture of what the CD player looks like. Also the cd player had a remote but was lost, the remote was nothing but something to change the volume and the cd track so nothing really needed. For more information please feel free to email me at [email protected] THANKS

PS the cd player has a honda wire harness on it already for all years, auctually has 2 connectors on it.

http://images.cardomain.net/products/pan/PANCQDF802U.jpg

COMPANY INFO ON THE CD PLAYER

Panasonic takes the “stealth” face concept to a whole new level with their new “ghost” face CQ-DF802U. This incredible receiver features “virtual buttons” that magically disappear when the unit is turned off - all that remains is a flat black panel. The receiver is controlled with touch sensor operation and features a super-bright blue dot-matrix display with dimmer functionality. You can also choose between seven lit accent colors to match either your vehicles dash or your mood! To complement its awesome appearance, the CQ-DF802U is packed with an impressive array of features including a built-in spectrum analyzer, S-HDB (Super High Definition Bass), three sets of 5 volt preamp outputs, subwoofer output with selectable low-pass filter, and CD changer control with direct track access. Panasonic’s 1-bit 4-DAC digital-to-analog converters ensure flawless CD playback while the Alphatuner V provides superior radio reception. Power is supplied by Panasonic's MOSFET50, which pumps out a hefty 25 watts/channel RMS. Comes complete with a wireless remote.

Features

* Fold-Down Face Blackout Panel with Touch Sensor Screen
* Seven Accent Colors for Left and Right Virtual Buttons
* Flashing Warning Light
* Super Bright Display with Dimmer
* Spectrum Analyzer
* Hologram CD Pickup
* One-Chip Digital Circuit
* 1-Bit 4-DAC Digital-To-Analog Converters
* Multi-Stage Noise Shaping (MASH)
* Digital Servo Optical Control
* Anti-Shock Floating Mechanism
* Auto Loading Mechanism
* Auxiliary Input

famous_atticus
07-28-2005, 04:07 PM
$50 bucks.

dtmcnamara
07-28-2005, 04:14 PM
lookin for a little more than that

famous_atticus
07-29-2005, 08:39 AM
$100 smakers

dtmcnamara
07-29-2005, 09:15 AM
$100 smakers

Thats more of the lines....email me at [email protected] I live in Snellville right off of HWY 124...I can meet you up somewhere or mail itoff....all up to you... Let me know

dtmcnamara
07-29-2005, 02:50 PM
well...sorry to say this but I decided to plug the cd player in today since I thought I was going yo sell it to famous atticus, and the damn thing dont work. I guess its just...well i dont know....so sorry to say but I will not be selling this...i will try to get it fixed and if I do I will post it again