The_ CaneCorso
11-24-2007, 04:13 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/report:-hulk-hogans-wife-seeks-divorce/news/4261

Nemesis
11-24-2007, 04:15 PM
o snap

§treet_§peed
11-24-2007, 04:23 PM
yeah i heard about this **** thhis morning on the news.. HAHHAAHA PWNED... what a dumb *****

Glides
11-24-2007, 04:50 PM
Damm, thats a woman for ya.

ep9716
11-24-2007, 04:57 PM
Who??????................................

Who Gives A FAWK!!!!!!

#1Beaver
11-24-2007, 04:59 PM
damn fukd up

Whiteboy™
11-24-2007, 05:01 PM
Yeah Brother!

mocha latte cupcake
11-24-2007, 05:14 PM
ya know brother, if i wasn't attracted to my man daughter and my ***** little kid wasn't about to turn gay in prison i might be sad, but me and brooke are going to just fine! OH YEAHHH! now someone call my mechanic so i can give my sponsorless son another free ride to ruining more cars!

Tyr_of_War
11-24-2007, 05:33 PM
That is what happens when you buy your wife breast implants. May not happen now, may not happen this season, but buy your wife some tits and see what happens. :)

Reaper
11-24-2007, 05:38 PM
I think the only half way sane one is Hulk Hogan..I think the rest are ****ing idiots.

Julio
11-24-2007, 05:42 PM
Congrats Hulk! Who cares, now he can any young hottie he wants to!! yeah brother !

DrivenMind
11-24-2007, 05:47 PM
Silly *****... she's nothing without the Hulk penetrating her.

I'm sure she thinks she's been in the limelight long enough to have some wealthy sugar daddy pick her up, but she doesn't realize things are probably all downhill from here for her.

Elbow
11-24-2007, 06:59 PM
ST. PETE!

k20siboii
11-24-2007, 07:04 PM
daymnnn
he didnt even know he was getting a divorce hahah

con
11-24-2007, 07:10 PM
ok, I just got a lesson in how people grow apart over the years (from a female of course). even great couples. I have one problem with this issue as I've watched the show and this guy pretty much still loves his sport, working out and spending time with the family. I know you never know what goes on behind the scenes, but damn.....

it's women who change their wants, needs and/or expectations.....men for the most part hate change....

Leisa
11-24-2007, 11:40 PM
wow...

** my ex didn't know I had filed for divorce until he was served either...

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 08:41 AM
wow...

** my ex didn't know I had filed for divorce until he was served either...who give a ****.

Leisa
11-25-2007, 10:10 AM
who give a ****.

obviously......noone!!!

Glides
11-25-2007, 10:21 AM
wow...

** my ex didn't know I had filed for divorce until he was served either...

Yea, sounds typical for a woman.

Looks to me like she is seeing the future and that those kids parents are going to file suit against Hulk. So she thinks that she will divorce him and get what she can before the hammer falls and she has to change her lifestyle.

It's like these ho's that marry Athletes. When they want a divorce they always scream how much money they wanted because they did so much. When in reality, all they did was soak up the money and hang out at the huge house (that they don't clean) and eat the food (that they don't make) and then the stupid judge gives them half.

In my opnion, women shouldn't get **** in a divorce unless they can prove they earned it. I know all you stupid women out there are going to say this and that, but just know, that in my eyes, you ain't sh!t. :goodjob:

Kyle
11-25-2007, 10:25 AM
Whose money is she going to waste now? Without a source of income(other than the divorce) she's screwed.

1000cckiller
11-25-2007, 10:25 AM

Looks to me like she is seeing the future and that those kids parents are going to file suit against Hulk. So she thinks that she will divorce him and get what she can before the hammer falls and she has to change her lifestyle.

It's like these ho's that marry Athletes. When they want a divorce they always scream how much money they wanted because they did so much. When in reality, all they did was soak up the money and hang out at the huge house (that they don't clean) and eat the food (that they don't make) and then the stupid judge gives them half.

In my opnion, women shouldn't get **** in a divorce unless they can prove they earned it. I know all you stupid women out there are going to say this and that, but just know, that in my eyes, you ain't sh!t. :goodjob:x1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,00 0,000,000,000,000,000.

DrivenMind
11-25-2007, 10:55 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Glides again.

Leisa
11-25-2007, 11:00 AM
:

well... I wasnt about to let that the ******* continue cheating on me, and not to anything about it.... :rolleyes:

Kalifornia087
11-25-2007, 11:05 AM

In my opnion, women shouldn't get **** in a divorce unless they can prove they earned it. I know all you stupid women out there are going to say this and that, but just know, that in my eyes, you ain't sh!t. :goodjob:

Repped!

Glides
11-25-2007, 11:14 AM
well... I wasnt about to let that the ******* continue cheating on me, and not to anything about it.... :rolleyes:

You should have used some of this wonderful advice from a fellow woman on this forum.

I know this is for guys, but you might like my opinion?.. If you love her, I say try to make it work.

Substitute he for her, interject some girly feelings and you have win. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 11:20 AM

Wow....Truth spoken on so many levels in just one post....
When I can rep you again, I will.........
and as the saying goes....B i t c h e s ain't s h i t but ho's and tricks....

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 11:22 AM
Whose money is she going to waste now? Without a source of income(other than the divorce) she's screwed.

She won't be screwed, in the very least.
That ho will get half of what he has, and maybe even spousal support.....

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 11:24 AM

In my opnion, women shouldn't get **** in a divorce unless they can prove they earned it. I know all you stupid women out there are going to say this and that, but just know, that in my eyes, you ain't sh!t. :goodjob:Nice! +1

Glides
11-25-2007, 11:34 AM
She won't be screwed, in the very least.
That ho will get half of what he has, and maybe even spousal support.....

Exactly. And that right there is why alot of good men don't ever want to get married. Women whine and bellyache about there not being any good men, well you dumb fucks run em off with your "I got's to get mine" attitude.

Women before you fought long and hard to become equal to men. There was an entire movement on it. But now that they have it, all they can do it leech off men again. When it's work place time, women are all about equality and fairness. But once they start looking for a man, oh he's got to have money. Come divorce time, it's all about the woman who was done wrong, so we should give her half, and support, and this and the house and that and.....No way.

I'll never get married. No woman is EVER going to get a chance to get her ****skinners into my stuff. I may look stupid to some people, but believe me, in that department, I am not. I already lost an FD to a fiance, never again.

3.5altman
11-25-2007, 11:35 AM
sneaky ass bitches

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 12:00 PM
For you guys getting married or thinking about getting married I strongly suggest
these two words: prenuptial agreement.

I had one drawn up and consequently when I got divorced, my ex didn't get s h i t.

If a woman loves you and is with you just for you being who you are, and not for the money you have or may potentially earn in the future, then she should have no problem signing one....If she does, then you know what the score is.....

Glides
11-25-2007, 12:09 PM
For you guys getting married or thinking about getting married I strongly suggest

I had one drawn up and consequently when I got divorced, my ex didn't get s h i t.

If a woman loves you and is with you just for you being who you are, and not for the money you have or may potentially earn in the future, then she should have no problem signing one....If she does, then you know what the score is.....

If she does, toss that ho in the trash wiht the other 5451421545 sneaky bitchees out there.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-25-2007, 12:31 PM
but then again, asking a woman to sign a pre-nup makes you look a little shady as well does it not? i know a girl that cannot get enough of her boyfriend (might as well be husband) and she would never leave him unless he cheated on her, he is no way rich or even close to being it, but she refuses to sign a prenup, simply because she feels thats his way of saying hes not going in 100%....it can go either way i see, but a pre-nup is kind of like saying "I trust you, but just barely, so sign this, so I can be sure."

discuss.

Glides
11-25-2007, 12:40 PM
Damm straight. You never know what will happen in the future. It may never happen. But if it does, women automatically go to "Half "Mode. Their friends get to talking to them and telling them how they should take your stuff, their parents do the same and BAM, your ****s gone.

If a woman refuses to sign a prenup, I would refuse to tie the knot. Simple as that. There are too many women out there to get taken to the cleaners by being stupid.
Asking for a prenup doesn't make you look shady, it just makes you smart. Because no matter how much they love you now, when the going gets tough, they will take everything you have.

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 12:40 PM
but then again, asking a woman to sign a pre-nup makes you look a little shady as well does it not? i know a girl that cannot get enough of her boyfriend (might as well be husband) and she would never leave him unless he cheated on her, he is no way rich or even close to being it, but she refuses to sign a prenup, simply because she feels thats his way of saying hes not going in 100%....it can go either way i see, but a pre-nup is kind of like saying "I trust you, but just barely, so sign this, so I can be sure."

discuss.

The kind of marriage that you'd be involved in ( same sex) is not legal in most states thus making your perspective on this subject null and void.....:goodjob:
Exit this thread, please and thank you.
I'll even give you directions -------------------------------------->

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 12:44 PM
when the going gets tough, they will take everything you have.

or at least try to....and no matter how good of an attorney you have, you're screwed...All I can say is at least Hogan's kids are nearly grown...
Don't get me started on child custody issues...Another system designed to screw men.
The funny thing is that the majority of laws that are made are made by men...
How child custody has gotten so biased against men is beyond me....

Glides
11-25-2007, 12:48 PM
or at least try to....and no matter how good of an attorney you have, you're screwed...All I can say is at least Hogan's kids are nearly grown...
Don't get me started on child custody issues...Another system designed to screw men.
The funny thing is that the majority of laws that are made are made by men...
How child custody has gotten so biased against men is beyond me....

Yeap, and men hand down the verdicts. If men banded together, this **** would stop with a quickness.

BobbyFresco
11-25-2007, 12:52 PM
Yeap, and men hand down the verdicts. If men banded together, this **** would stop with a quickness.

X2...No more pandering to women....:goodjob:

Alan®
11-25-2007, 03:50 PM
Sucks for Hogan when i get married I will definitely get a prenup cause I will have way too mcuh **** to loose than she will most likely. my parents got divorced a few years ago and my dad got taken to the cleaners. women will also brain wash their kids into believeing their fathers are evil. trust me i know.

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 06:22 PM
It's quite obvious that some ppl on here completely miss the whole idea behind marriage. When you get married, you're joining lives completely together-- in a sense "being one". Meaning all wealth, problems, joys etc belonging to both. By signing a prenup your saying exactly what someone else said, I don't trust you..here sign this so you won't screw me. That is a SUPURB way to begin a marriage. The problem isn't marriage, it's people rushing into that ****. I dated my wife for 7 years before I married her, I've known her close to 9. I've had 7 years (and yes I lived with her before hand) to get to know her, make sure this was what I wanted and all the other BS ppl try and cram into 1 year of dating (most of the time less). If people would take more time to really know the people they wed, then I bet the divorce rate would go down significantly. Also with a prenup, your entering into the marriage using the same mind set as a single person, yours and mine. Why bother getting married if thats your plan? Yes there are lots of ppl who take advantage of the divorce get half situation, but in all honesty it takes two ppl to get married. The one getting screwed is just as much to blame as the ass who did it. Had the other person taken the time to really know and understand the other, then the signs are there of the type of person you are going to marry etc...you wouldn't buy a business unless you did a considerable amount of research would you? So why would you rush into somehting as big a marriage? It's all easy and crap to say she's the bad one here, but honestly maybe the marriage isn't working out and she wanted out. It's her choice, and if she gets an ass load of money outta it, well sorry to say she is entitled to it just as much as he would be. They both agreed to the marriage and sharing, so hence no one is the victim here. I know my wife would NEVER take more money then she needed if we ever got divorced, (we have discussed this at length, and she said if I did more of the earning,which I do, then I should get more) and I would feel no matter what she is entitled to half of whatever we have. I entered into this marriage with her as equals, and I fully intened if it ever ends (god I hope not) to leave it as such. I think another problem today is men's attitudes twords women in this aspect. I feel as a man it is my duty to ensure that my wife and family is taken care of. Yes women wanted their equality, but in my eyes I see it as my wife should not have to worry about the house and bills and I take care of it. She helps yes, but if push came to shove I would do whatever I need to to take care of her. Call me old fasioned. Long story short yes there are bad apples who take adavantage of men, but on the whole the entire marriage thing is more the worth it. :)

BaHumBugg
11-25-2007, 06:44 PM
I guess thats what fame and money does to ya, she must think she can do better since shes all famous now

IronEagle
11-25-2007, 06:55 PM
Sucks for Hogan when i get married I will definitely get a prenup cause I will have way too mcuh **** to loose than she will most likely.

Prenups can be shot down by a Judge from what I have read, especially if there are kids involved.

/never married

ueyedgr8tness
11-25-2007, 07:00 PM
I just want to call dibs on hitting it next^^

Alan®
11-25-2007, 08:01 PM
It's quite obvious that some ppl on here completely miss the whole idea behind marriage. When you get married, you're joining lives completely together-- in a sense "being one". Meaning all wealth, problems, joys etc belonging to both. By signing a prenup your saying exactly what someone else said, I don't trust you..here sign this so you won't screw me. That is a SUPURB way to begin a marriage. The problem isn't marriage, it's people rushing into that ****. I dated my wife for 7 years before I married her, I've known her close to 9. I've had 7 years (and yes I lived with her before hand) to get to know her, make sure this was what I wanted and all the other BS ppl try and cram into 1 year of dating (most of the time less). If people would take more time to really know the people they wed, then I bet the divorce rate would go down significantly. Also with a prenup, your entering into the marriage using the same mind set as a single person, yours and mine. Why bother getting married if thats your plan? Yes there are lots of ppl who take advantage of the divorce get half situation, but in all honesty it takes two ppl to get married. The one getting screwed is just as much to blame as the ass who did it. Had the other person taken the time to really know and understand the other, then the signs are there of the type of person you are going to marry etc...you wouldn't buy a business unless you did a considerable amount of research would you? So why would you rush into somehting as big a marriage? It's all easy and crap to say she's the bad one here, but honestly maybe the marriage isn't working out and she wanted out. It's her choice, and if she gets an ass load of money outta it, well sorry to say she is entitled to it just as much as he would be. They both agreed to the marriage and sharing, so hence no one is the victim here. I know my wife would NEVER take more money then she needed if we ever got divorced, (we have discussed this at length, and she said if I did more of the earning,which I do, then I should get more) and I would feel no matter what she is entitled to half of whatever we have. I entered into this marriage with her as equals, and I fully intened if it ever ends (god I hope not) to leave it as such. I think another problem today is men's attitudes twords women in this aspect. I feel as a man it is my duty to ensure that my wife and family is taken care of. Yes women wanted their equality, but in my eyes I see it as my wife should not have to worry about the house and bills and I take care of it. She helps yes, but if push came to shove I would do whatever I need to to take care of her. Call me old fasioned. Long story short yes there are bad apples who take adavantage of men, but on the whole the entire marriage thing is more the worth it. :)
your wife must have taken your balls and put them in a jar where you would never find them agian after the first year.

fact of the matter is **** happens and she could wake up one day and decide that she just doesnt want to be with you and decides hey she wants half. i think this. that if you get married and she helps you make 30 million yes she is entitled to half but if you get married and you have 30 millino prior to that she isnt. id pay her 5 to get the hell out clean and clear because i have seen first hand how bad divorces can wipe out unsuspecting undeserving guys

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 09:29 PM
your wife must have taken your balls and put them in a jar where you would never find them agian after the first year.

fact of the matter is **** happens and she could wake up one day and decide that she just doesnt want to be with you and decides hey she wants half. i think this. that if you get married and she helps you make 30 million yes she is entitled to half but if you get married and you have 30 millino prior to that she isnt. id pay her 5 to get the hell out clean and clear because i have seen first hand how bad divorces can wipe out unsuspecting undeserving guys

wow wasn't that a great response. Guess I'm in the whoreslounge I should've expected a lame insulting response. Fact of the matter is yes, **** happens, but living your life like it's GOING to happen gets you no where. So again, if your going to enter into a marriage with the attitude whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours, then why get married? Why bother, I mean it's going to happen right?

You want to insult me cause I love and trust my wife, go on. I have every confidence that she will never ever do anything like that to me, and if it does happen I'd like to look back and know I never lived my life in fear like someone was always out to get me. Guess what, I won't be that 50 year old cynical man who has a little money but lives with a dog and checks out the teenage girls. What is the point of living life if you can't take chances and try and trust other people. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a guy who happens to have "had my balls put in a jar".

Also, there is no such thing as victim in this losing half divorce thing, guess what? The guy who is " the victim" should've known what he was getting into. Women seriously don't just wake up one day and go " gee, I want half his stuff and i hate him" without some type of prior warning or sign. I refer you back to the part of my orginial post when I said ppl need take the time to really reall get to know whomever they are going to marry. 1 year its a crap shoot, but whatever. Women are evil *insert sarcasm tone*

Alan®
11-25-2007, 10:09 PM
wow wasn't that a great response. Guess I'm in the whoreslounge I should've expected a lame insulting response. Fact of the matter is yes, **** happens, but living your life like it's GOING to happen gets you no where. So again, if your going to enter into a marriage with the attitude whats mine is mine and whats yours is yours, then why get married? Why bother, I mean it's going to happen right?

You want to insult me cause I love and trust my wife, go on. I have every confidence that she will never ever do anything like that to me, and if it does happen I'd like to look back and know I never lived my life in fear like someone was always out to get me. Guess what, I won't be that 50 year old cynical man who has a little money but lives with a dog and checks out the teenage girls. What is the point of living life if you can't take chances and try and trust other people. But hey, what do I know, I'm just a guy who happens to have "had my balls put in a jar".

Also, there is no such thing as victim in this losing half divorce thing, guess what? The guy who is " the victim" should've known what he was getting into. Women seriously don't just wake up one day and go " gee, I want half his stuff and i hate him" without some type of prior warning or sign. I refer you back to the part of my orginial post when I said ppl need take the time to really reall get to know whomever they are going to marry. 1 year its a crap shoot, but whatever. Women are evil *insert sarcasm tone*

my opening was a joke but this is all business

this is a rather nieve statement. sorry to say it but i have witnessed first hand on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS women just do a complete 180. I'm glad that you and your wife have a great relationship and that you don't see it ever coming down to something horrific but i'm sorry people really do wake up an do a complete 180. you can take all the time you want but sometimes it just happens someone just decides that they want out.

here's a scenario for you. you own a multi million dollar company that you built from the ground up prior to getting married. after 25 years of marriage she decides she doesnt love you anymore and wants a divorce. you didnt do anything and she didnt do anything but she wants half. if she gets it your business will be forced to shut down and drive you to bankrupcy. your telling me youd give it to her? all because you should have known what you were getting into even though you couldnt have seen this **** coming even if you were miss cleo.

come on man get real there are all kinds of people out there and you never know who or what kind of crazy chic you will wind up with.

PRENUPS FTMFW

BB6dohcvtec
11-25-2007, 10:36 PM

ok Dr. Phil.......you sure your shaft and balls are still attached? :gay:

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 10:56 PM
ok Dr. Phil.......you sure your shaft and balls are still attached? :gay:

cute response. Yes I'm pretty sure, thanks for the concern :) :goodjob:

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 11:07 PM
my opening was a joke but this is all business

this is a rather nieve statement. sorry to say it but i have witnessed first hand on MULTIPLE OCCASIONS women just do a complete 180. I'm glad that you and your wife have a great relationship and that you don't see it ever coming down to something horrific but i'm sorry people really do wake up an do a complete 180. you can take all the time you want but sometimes it just happens someone just decides that they want out.

here's a scenario for you. you own a multi million dollar company that you built from the ground up prior to getting married. after 25 years of marriage she decides she doesnt love you anymore and wants a divorce. you didnt do anything and she didnt do anything but she wants half. if she gets it your business will be forced to shut down and drive you to bankrupcy. your telling me youd give it to her? all because you should have known what you were getting into even though you couldnt have seen this **** coming even if you were miss cleo.

come on man get real there are all kinds of people out there and you never know who or what kind of crazy chic you will wind up with.

PRENUPS FTMFW

By all means if you feel a prenup will protect you then go on, get one. All that means in your situation that what ever the value of the company in question at the time of the marriage will be protected, your wife can (and will) argue that any additional income from said company after the signing of the prenup is fair game. After all, she was your wife and partner in that time correct? So in all fairness you could very well be faced with the same situation. Prenups are not rock solid and there are soooo many ways around it it's not funny.

yes ppl can change their minds, but a little up front work (read: getting to know the character of a person) you can be reasonably sure that if things dont work out, the other person should be willing to work out a resonable agreement for splitting the assets. After 25 years of marriage you'd be hard pressed to argue that your wife would NOT be entitled money from your business. Now 1 year, ok that is a little fishy on the spouse part, but 25 years? Come on, you spend 25 years with somone and don't feel obligated to split assest with them then it wasn't a good marriage in the first place was it? Should've been ended long long before then. I feel a prenup is a slap in the face to the other person, your saying "i don't trust you to not screw me if things turn bad". I don't see why you should get married in the first place if you have that mind set, how can you take vows saying you'll be there and merge all aspects of your lives, except your money. What is that? You should just stay single and date. Cheaper isn't it, after all isn't that whats important, money?

Alan®
11-25-2007, 11:29 PM
obviously you have never been through a divorce and seen what it does to people. in short they change. divorce like war only brings out the worst in people not the best. they do things you thought they were never capable of hence why people get prenups. people see them as ways to protect themselves going in. when really they are a measure to protect themselves coming out cause once people get into a divorce they become dr. jekyll and mr. hyde

BB6dohcvtec
11-25-2007, 11:45 PM
cute response. Yes I'm pretty sure, thanks for the concern :) :goodjob:

no problem...just trying to find a reason to why your acting like a *****. :goodjob:

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 11:47 PM
obviously you have never been through a divorce and seen what it does to people. in short they change. divorce like war only brings out the worst in people not the best. they do things you thought they were never capable of hence why people get prenups. people see them as ways to protect themselves going in. when really they are a measure to protect themselves coming out cause once people get into a divorce they become dr. jekyll and mr. hyde

I have never been personaly in a divorce, but yes I've been party to my parents divorce (mom+dad, and my dad+stepmother) and I have had numerous friends get divorced, so I don't need a lecture on how emotions play into divorce, casue that is exactly what "brings out the worst" in ppl. But if you go into marriage with the "I don't want to get screwed" attitude, then it's off to a bad start already. No mattter what you say, if someone is presented with a prenup from the get go, it's planted in their mind already that the other person really isnt committed, and there are trust issues, just the way it is. If you are that uncertain about the future spouse and stability of the marriage, why bother? Seriously. It's cheaper and less headache to go through. Cause in the front end with something like prenups emotions are still involved, plus your telling the other person that you already do not trust them or have faith in the marriage, neither add to marriage longevity. I say if your not ready to have a marriage without a prenup, your not rdy for marriage. But thats my opinion.

Turbo04
11-25-2007, 11:57 PM
no problem...just trying to find a reason to why your acting like a *****. :goodjob:

says the man with the very creative avatar. Just having a grown up discussion, don't worry I'll pick you and your friends up from the mall this friday, if tommy's mom can drop ya'll off :goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
11-26-2007, 12:05 AM
says the man with the very creative avatar. Just having a grown up discussion, don't worry I'll pick you and your friends up from the mall this friday, if tommy's mom can drop ya'll off :goodjob:

your not only a *****, you are also a pedo who wants me to be a lil boy so you can pick me up from the mall.... wow :gay:

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 12:33 AM
your not only a *****, you are also a pedo who wants me to be a lil boy so you can pick me up from the mall.... wow :gay:

oh look at that, Try harder to squeeze out some creative insults next time, k? Have a lovely evening. :thinking:

Here incase we missed what I was hinting at, I was implying that you are acting like a little kid, and that if one of your friend's moms could drop you off somewhere, then I (much like your dad) could pick you and your friends up and bring you home. If the mall did not suit you, then perhaps the skating rink, movies, etc...insert your own hangout. But hey, yep you sure got me with the gay pedophile joke...damn..... :no:

TheGodfather
11-26-2007, 12:50 AM
****ing **** just wants money.

Damned women gold diggers. All they see is $$$ in their spouses, and the court system is ****ED THE HELL UP!

Giving women all the money is bull****.

Hulk should just put her in a sleeper that she doesn't wake up from.

HA!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-26-2007, 01:09 AM
turbo04 speaks the truth, thats the way i feel about it as well.

Glides
11-26-2007, 02:02 AM

Too long, didn't read. After the first line, your post pretty much said this to me.

"Blah blah, take my crap please"

Glides
11-26-2007, 02:13 AM

Yes, it very well is going to happen. Especially in this day and age. Marriage is no longer the institution it once was. Today, people are WAY more impatient then they were even 10 years ago. When people want something, they want it now. They don't have the patience to fix a marriage. They just get out of it.

Great, if you trust your wife like that and you are confident that in the future she won't find someone else, have a mid-life crisis or take a vacation with her friends and figure out that you just don't cut it for her anymore then right on. But the fact of the matter is, it does happen, alot. I would like to know I looked back and didn't live life without chances as well. But watching out for your finances (that you had when you came into the relationship) isn't living in fear, it's living smartly.

There isn't? Whatever bubble you live in, please send me an invite so that I can live in fantasyland with you. You say the guy should have known what he was getting into. Sorry man, most times it never works that way. People (girls and guys) will lie, lie, lie to get where and what they want. EVERY single person does it. The first 2 months of a relationship are the ones where you never see the real person they are. After 2 months you start seeing it unless they are good at hiding it. If they are, you have zero clue until you tie the knot and things changes. Other times, people just change. Happens every day, all the time. You may wake up one morning and figure out that you want to move to South America. People change, all the time.

IF you are secure in your relationship, great. I'm sure you will never explain problems or hangups on this web forum. This thread isn't that important. But I will guess that they are there. They are always there. Because it's human nature to ALWAYS want more and better. So all anyone is saying is that when the other wants more and better, she doesn't take half your hard earned stuff with her when she goes.

Alan®
11-26-2007, 02:19 AM
thank you someone sees what i have been saying reps for joo

BB6dohcvtec
11-26-2007, 02:36 AM
oh look at that, Try harder to squeeze out some creative insults next time, k? Have a lovely evening. :thinking:

Here incase we missed what I was hinting at, I was implying that you are acting like a little kid, and that if one of your friend's moms could drop you off somewhere, then I (much like your dad) could pick you and your friends up and bring you home. If the mall did not suit you, then perhaps the skating rink, movies, etc...insert your own hangout. But hey, yep you sure got me with the gay pedophile joke...damn..... :no:

Don't have to. you proved my point right there. :gay:

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 10:09 AM
Good morning,

Why is everyone trying to explain to me why you would WANT a prenup. I understand the reason you would get one. The only point I was making was I see it as when you get a prenup you straight away are sending the message to the other person that you do not trust them, and if that is the case why bother marrying somone? If your that worried about your money, just keep it all to yourself. Period. Your completely right that marriage isn't the sacred insitute it once was, people are more worried about materialistic things then marriage, case in point. But hey whatever, I'm the minority, and it was nice having a little discussion with the people who actually contrbuted something to it. Have a good post holiday monday, it's nasty as **** outside.

wantboost
11-26-2007, 10:22 AM
I might trust her today, 6 months, 5 years from now. but if something unforseen happens i dont want her taking everything i have worked hard for....

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 10:31 AM
I might trust her today, 6 months, 5 years from now. but if something unforseen happens i dont want her taking everything i have worked hard for....

Exactly...
Hulk Hogan is living proof of the fact that you can have a marriage that lasts 30+ years and one day it goes sour for some unknown reason.....
and I'm sorry but I'm sure that she didn't help to earn ANY of the money HE has made through HIS career.....

I think women should be entitled to making their own damn way after a divorce as opposed to leaching off their soon to be ex's, more so when the woman is the one to file for the divorce....

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Exactly...
Hulk Hogan is living proof of the fact that you can have a marriage that lasts 30+ years and one day it goes sour for some unknown reason.....
and I'm sorry but I'm sure that she didn't help to earn ANY of the money HE has made through HIS career.....

I think women should be entitled to making their own damn way after a divorce as opposed to leaching off their soon to be ex's, more so when the woman is the one to file for the divorce....

regardless if she wasn't in the ring, since they were married, she IS entitled to half. Marriage is like a partnership.

Alan®
11-26-2007, 11:43 AM
yea where the person making all the money gets screwed

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 12:00 PM
regardless if she wasn't in the ring, since they were married, she IS entitled to half. Marriage is like a partnership.

She should be entitled to whatever money she has earned.
She earned nothing therefore she should get nothing.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 12:04 PM
I'm going to speak on the prenup/marrying a athlete/pro-ho deal.

Let me start by saying, I will gladly sign a prenup. A prenup is an excellent idea when the divorce rate is 50% now a days. Smart, independent women should look into one just as well as men. It's not an insult to women, IMO. I won't sign anything I don't agree with though. It's a 2 way street.

Let me say next that just because the women isn't "the star" or "the bread winner" of a relationship doesn't mean she hasn't "worked". Lots of times, women stay home to take care of the house and the children while the man works. Sometimes it's a better idea financially. Sometimes it's a matter of morality and how they want to raise their children. That's obviously an agreement that they make together based on what they think is best for THEIR FAMILY. If a divorce happens and this is the case, I believe the women is absolutely entitled to 1/2.

I also have a scenario that is personal but still carries over to a lot of women. Contrary to what people think they know about me, I helped start and maintain our business. I have worked long and hard...for $0 pay for years because it was a better idea financially to have me do the office work rather than hire out someone to do it. That was a decision we made together. It's a little different in our case currently since we aren't married, either way, I have contributed to our business equally. When it comes time for us to get married and if we both decide we want a prenup, I will be sure that my interest are protected on that matter. There are many "stars" or "bread winners" whose wives have done back office or background work for free, where someone else would have had to have been put on the payroll to do what she did....for "free" or in lieu of going out and getting a "job".

I agree with the fact that the women should have to get a job after divorce. You need to think about the fact that they may have to have some time to be qualified for a job in the work force. I'm 30. I quit college to work at the shop. I have no "job references" for the past 4 years. I have no "skills" aside from the bar tending I used to do. I sacrificed a college education for our business' best interest at the time. Now, if Dan and I split, I need a reasonable amount of time to get myself back in order. A college education takes at least 4 years per say. It's not fair to assume I am going to work at McDonald's just because my man's career never had to be put on hold for my college.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 12:40 PM
I'm going to speak on the prenup/marrying a athlete/pro-ho deal.

Let me start by saying, I will gladly sign a prenup. A prenup is an excellent idea when the divorce rate is 50% now a days. Smart, independent women should look into one just as well as men. It's not an insult to women, IMO. I won't sign anything I don't agree with though. It's a 2 way street.

Let me say next that just because the women isn't "the star" or "the bread winner" of a relationship doesn't mean she hasn't "worked". Lots of times, women stay home to take care of the house and the children while the man works. Sometimes it's a better idea financially. Sometimes it's a matter of morality and how they want to raise their children. That's obviously an agreement that they make together based on what they think is best for THEIR FAMILY. If a divorce happens and this is the case, I believe the women is absolutely entitled to 1/2.

I also have a scenario that is personal but still carries over to a lot of women. Contrary to what people think they know about me, I helped start and maintain our business. I have worked long and hard...for $0 pay for years because it was a better idea financially to have me do the office work rather than hire out someone to do it. That was a decision we made together. It's a little different in our case currently since we aren't married, either way, I have contributed to our business equally. When it comes time for us to get married and if we both decide we want a prenup, I will be sure that my interest are protected on that matter. There are many "stars" or "bread winners" whose wives have done back office or background work for free, where someone else would have had to have been put on the payroll to do what she did....for "free" or in lieu of going out and getting a "job".

I agree with the fact that the women should have to get a job after divorce. You need to think about the fact that they may have to have some time to be qualified for a job in the work force. I'm 30. I quit college to work at the shop. I have no "job references" for the past 4 years. I have no "skills" aside from the bar tending I used to do. I sacrificed a college education for our business' best interest at the time. Now, if Dan and I split, I need a reasonable amount of time to get myself back in order. A college education takes at least 4 years per say. It's not fair to assume I am going to work at McDonald's just because my man's career never had to be put on hold for my college.

Your situation is far different from that of Linda Hogan.
YOU worked. She hasn't. She hasn't ever set foot in a ring for a match. He did.
She wasn't ever the face of any type of endorsement deal. He was.
She didn't appear in any movies. He did.
She doesn't have any residual income earning potential from a career or name. He does.

So, who is she to now benefit from his life long hard work.
He has the recurring health issues caused by said life long hard work.
She doesn't.
His name is worth some weight and obviously a few dollars. Hers is not.
All she has done is lay on her back while he impregnated her and spit out a few kids which I'm sure she didn't raise solely on her own. The argument that she mothered these kids and therefore she should be compensated for what she is SUPPOSED TO DO carries no weight with me....

To compare or attempt to liken your situation to hers is like comparing apples to oranges...Where as YOU ACTUALLY PUT IN TIME AND HARD WORK INTO A BUSINESS, she has benefited from a franchise if you will, that Hulk Hogan built on his own merit. I'm sorry but I don't think she deserves ANYTHING.

As far as prenups are concerned, I think that 99 percent of the time they are not made to benefit both parties. Usually, that's the point...and it's not just men that do it..Women have prenups drawn up as well. Ex: Britney Spears. Kfed didn't really get s h i t after they got divorced.....I'm sure his only saving grace is that he's getting child support.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 01:13 PM
She doesn't have any residual income earning potential from a career or name. He does.

She doesn't.
All she has done is lay on her back while he impregnated her and spit out a few kids which I'm sure she didn't raise solely on her own. The argument that she mothered these kids and therefore she should be compensated for what she is SUPPOSED TO DO carries no weight with me....

To compare or attempt to liken your situation to hers is like comparing apples to oranges...Where as YOU ACTUALLY PUT IN TIME AND HARD WORK INTO A BUSINESS, she has benefited from a franchise if you will, that Hulk Hogan built on his own merit. I'm sorry but I don't think she deserves ANYTHING.

As far as prenups are concerned, I think that 99 percent of the time they are not made to benefit both parties. Usually, that's the point...and it's not just men that do it..Women have prenups drawn up as well. Ex: Britney Spears. Kfed didn't really get s h i t after they got divorced.....I'm sure his only saving grace is that he's getting child support.

So on your arguement, regardless if she was his partner when he made that money, since she did not star in the movies and be in the ring she's not entitled to anything? I'm not saying women like that should never have to work after the divorce, but they are entitled to something. Just because a woman does not work again doesn't mean that she isn't doing something to for the benifit of the relationship. We don't know what life was like in the hogan house. Maybe she did more then we are seeing. Certainly she worked behind the scenes to support and love her husband in many of the years when he was making "his" money. I could never look at my wife and say that if I made money going to work, she isn't going to get **** cause she did not go to work herself. I find that women provide support behind the scenes more often then not that is very hard to place a monetary value on, yet is impossible to replace.

short version : Yes women should have to work after a divorce, but most of the time they are entitled to some part of the marriage's wealth. (the exception being when they knowingly and willingly violated the vows of the marriage, i.e. cheated or something on that par) If they did something like that then hang em out to dry.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 01:13 PM

She doesn't.

The fact is, you don't know what she contributed. I used my situation as an example. There are plenty of people who think they know my situation and what I may or may not have contributed. Some of those people think I am just some stupid woman who sits at the front desk as mooches off of my man...OR that think my endorsement deals are only because of Dan's talent or whatever it may be. Therefore, I don't deserve sh!t. No one except Dan and I really know what I have contributed and what I deserve. In a "stars" case, there is such a thing as a manager. Often times, you don't ever hear or see that manager publicly. Therefore, you may not even know they exist. Often times this manager is a significant other or family member. Maybe this was her job...which is similar to my job :)

You are right to say that she "spit out" his children. Raising children is hard work. Especially when the other half is constantly on the road, I'm sure. It is a job. A job that is gets little recognition and little appreciation. I'm not in their relationship so I'm going to keep it general. Generally speaking, when a woman stays home, it is a decision made between both parties for her to do so. There is probably a benefit of some sort for her to do so, or else she probably would have had to get a job. You can't think that a woman stays home for 30 years and her man doesn't agree with the situation.

There is a certain sacrifice that a woman makes when she stays home. Whether you want to agree with me or not. I experience it all of the time. If I leave now (we'll use me as an example), I have nothing. I have spent the last 7 years building up my man and his dreams and his career and even intertwined mine into that. In doing so, I have sacrificed all of the plans I had in the works for myself for the sake of a partnership. In the end, that's what a marriage is...a partnership.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 01:16 PM
So on your arguement, regardless if she was his partner when he made that money, since she did not star in the movies and be in the ring she's not entitled to anything? I'm not saying women like that should never have to work after the divorce, but they are entitled to something. Just because a woman does not work again doesn't mean that she isn't doing something to for the benifit of the relationship. We don't know what life was like in the hogan house. Maybe she did more then we are seeing. Certainly she worked behind the scenes to support and love her husband in many of the years when he was making "his" money. I could never look at my wife and say that if I made money going to work, she isn't going to get **** cause she did not go to work herself. I find that women provide support behind the scenes more often then not that is very hard to place a monetary value on, yet is impossible to replace.

short version : Yes women should have to work after a divorce, but most of the time they are entitled to some part of the marriage's wealth. (the exception being when they knowingly and willingly violated the vows of the marriage, i.e. cheated or something on that par) If they did something like that then hang em out to dry.

That is one hell of a quote.

IronMonkey
11-26-2007, 01:22 PM
Hulk just got OWNED....no 1-2 counts either.....thats gotta suck

Glides
11-26-2007, 01:25 PM
Tracy. You are no Linda Hogan. I know alot of the hard work you put in and there is probably about 90% more on top of what I know. In your case, you deserve everything you get because alot of the stuff you guys have would not have been possible without you.

Turbo04. No, she doesn't deserve something just because she was his partner. You say we don't know what it was like in the Hogan house, hell, we can watch 5 years of it on TV. Sure it maybe fancied up, but you can tell what kind of person she is by watching the TV show.

The whole problem isn't that she shouldn't get half of the accumulated wealth they made together. It's the fact that in todays society, that is never enough for the women. They not only want half, they want the house, the furniture, the car and then they want Alimony on top of that. Payments made to them each month for what they are "Accustomed" too. So you are basically paying for their lifestyle that you provided them while you were married. So not only did you pay for them during the marriage, you get to pay for them after too. Let's not even get into kids and child support.

Turbo04 you talk a big game now, but when the tables get turned, you will eat your words. None of us will probably see that day, but it will come. It always does. I'm not saying I hope it happens to you, just saying I won't be surprised if it does. It's inevitable. Like I said, human nature will always win out. And human nature is to always want better.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 01:43 PM
Funny how people keep saying that being a mother, raising kids , and being a wife is a job BUT I have yet to see said "job" LISTED IN AN AD ANYWHERE...

Give me a fukin break!!!!
Why should a freaking female or male for that matter, be compensated for doing
wtf THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.? Seriously? WTF.

So, who should Hulk Hogan and many men across America be looking to for compensation for providing financially and emotionally for their children through out the course of their marriage?

She shouldn't be looking for handouts from a man that she can no longer stand to be with. She doesn't want him so she shouldn't want his money either. Point blank.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 01:45 PM
Tracy. You are no Linda Hogan. I know alot of the hard work you put in and there is probably about 90% more on top of what I know. In your case, you deserve everything you get because alot of the stuff you guys have would not have been possible without you.

Turbo04. No, she doesn't deserve something just because she was his partner. You say we don't know what it was like in the Hogan house, hell, we can watch 5 years of it on TV. Sure it maybe fancied up, but you can tell what kind of person she is by watching the TV show.

The whole problem isn't that she shouldn't get half of the accumulated wealth they made together. It's the fact that in todays society, that is never enough for the women. They not only want half, they want the house, the furniture, the car and then they want Alimony on top of that. Payments made to them each month for what they are "Accustomed" too. So you are basically paying for their lifestyle that you provided them while you were married. So not only did you pay for them during the marriage, you get to pay for them after too. Let's not even get into kids and child support.

Turbo04 you talk a big game now, but when the tables get turned, you will eat your words. None of us will probably see that day, but it will come. It always does. I'm not saying I hope it happens to you, just saying I won't be surprised if it does. It's inevitable. Like I said, human nature will always win out. And human nature is to always want better.

Thanks for the kind words :)

This conversation is all really speculation. No on here, not even me, knows what their house was like. We don't know what she is going to ask for or what Terry is willing to give without a fight. I want to speak generally. Generally speaking, a woman in this type of situation deserves 1/2 of the ACCUMULATED INCOME...unless they have paperwork that states otherwise. I don't believe a woman should live off of their ex-husband forever. She should have to get on with her life. That being said, it takes time and that should be taken into consideration. That's what alimony is for. It's up to a judge, a person who knows the law, to make the decision on how long that should be for based on all of the evidence presented. A man is supposed to help with the children and vice versa. Thats what child support is for. You don't like the way it is, blame the law :) No one gets alimony or child support ordered illegally. It's up to a judge what a person gets in the divorce. Trust me, sometimes a man benefits...as in my fathers case.

You have to remember, Hulk could have ended up a nobody. Linda was there for everything that happened. I will say I have noticed myself getting a little more high maintenance with the things that are happening to me. I feel the need to get my teeth straightened and whitened. I feel the need to get my hair done more often. I feel the need to tan and work out. I like having Coach purses, I like to eat steak dinners as much as I can.......................................I haven't always been this way. Things happen and people change. It's a consequence of the cycle of life and things that occur in ones life. I'm from the trailer park. I never wanted much of anything except a roof over my head. It's a little different now. To say you can tell how she is a correlate what she has done based on that is kind of far fetched. You may see my reality show one day. I hope that my hair and makeup don't reflect negatively on my hard work :)

Tracy
11-26-2007, 01:47 PM
Funny how people keep saying that being a mother, raising kids , and being a wife is a job BUT I have yet to see said "job" LISTED IN AN AD ANYWHERE...

Give me a fukin break!!!!
Why should a freaking female or male for that matter, be compensated for doing
wtf THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO DO.? Seriously? WTF.

So, who should Hulk Hogan and many men across America be looking to for compensation for providing financially and emotionally for their children through out the course of their marriage?

She shouldn't be looking for handouts from a man that she can no longer stand to be with. She doesn't want him so she shouldn't want his money either. Point blank.

If that's what she is supposed to do...then Terry should have stayed home, too :) It's what he is supposed to do also. Then they would have no money to fight over and we would all be paying for their welfare instead of having this argument.

They obviously had an agreement for 20 years (or whatever). That's the point. She stayed home and he went out to work.

I can tell you this. I do all of the laundry and all of the cooking and cleaning. Is that what I am supposed to do? OR is that an agreement between Dan and I? I wonder how many loads of laundry Terry did. I wonder how many meals he cooked.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 01:48 PM
There's too much estrogen in this damn thread now....
Damn...

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 01:49 PM

So forget for a second that we are talking about Linda Hogan. Let's say we are talking about some other woman, who has not worked, but stayed at home with the kids, done nothing but try and be good mother and wife. Supported and loved her family. The husband did not start out rich, but ended up making millions. Decided one day that he no longer loved this woman and wanted out. Going on yours and a lot of people's logic, she is entitled to NOTHING. She worked for years to make sure her family was strong and loving, but in the end it is torn apart because someone changed their mind. So now, having spent years doing nothing but raising a family, she has no means to support her self. That seem fair to you? If so I feel terrible for any wife/or future wife and family you may have. You can't draw a line and say X number of marriages the woman (or man in some cases) should get something if they divorce, and X number should not. The whole idea of a marriage is joining 2 lives into 1. That doesn't mean 67% of one life and 89% of the other. EVERYTHING. If you can't handle that, simple enough, don't get married.
As for eating my words, what big game am I talking? All i've done is voice my views on this subject, I'm not running around saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong. If something happened to my marriage and I got a divorce, well I would be crushed. But let's look at this way:

If I end up being sucessful in my views what do I get: A lifetime of happiness with someone I love, possibly kids and a bigger family down the line, being able to pass knowlege down the gererational line....ya know kinda things a little more important the money. Oh and not watching my back every second of the day cause the world is out to screw me.

Now if I were to follow some ppls views what do I get : The possiblity of keeping my money (losing half to a spouse is only one of many ways to lose your money), a bitter cynical materalistic outlook on life that everyone is out to get me so I better keep my money on lockdown, the remote chance that somoene out there can deal with my attitude and I'll be able to trust them enough to love and marry them...

thanks I'll take the chance at happpiness, guess we can see after we all die if I was succesful or not...well maybe cause I'll prob die, but you money men will more then likely have enough to keep death away...and my wife will have taken all mine. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 01:54 PM
It's also funny to me how women want equality this, equality that but

play the what I'd like to call ( you saw it here first, ladies and gentlemen) gender role card.

You want to be treated as equal but when it's convenient you play the
" I'm woman and can't do for myself" bit. Seriously? Get real.

You can't have both. You're either a woman that wants to be an equal and you suck it up and take everything that being an equal brings to you or you play the defenseless female that can't do for herself....

Tracy
11-26-2007, 01:54 PM
There's too much estrogen in this damn thread now....
Damn...Lucky for you, this estrogen is going to watch Weeds with my girlfriends. So, you can have this thread all to yourself until I get back.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 01:57 PM
If that's what she is supposed to do...then Terry should have stayed home, too :) It's what he is supposed to do also. Then they would have no money to fight over and we would all be paying for their welfare instead of having this argument.

They obviously had an agreement for 20 years (or whatever). That's the point. She stayed home and he went out to work.

I can tell you this. I do all of the laundry and all of the cooking and cleaning. Is that what I am supposed to do? OR is that an agreement between Dan and I? I wonder how many loads of laundry Terry did. I wonder how many meals he cooked.

So you deserve to get paid for doing laundry....Really?
and when you have kids, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE THEM. YOU DON'T GET PAID FOR THAT.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 02:00 PM
It's also funny to me how women want equality this, equality that but

play the what I'd like to call ( you saw it here first, ladies and gentlemen) gender role card.

You want to be treated as equal but when it's convenient you play the
" I'm woman and can't do for myself" bit. Seriously? Get real.

You can't have both. You're either a woman that wants to be an equal and you suck it up and take everything that being an equal brings to you or you play the defenseless female that can't do for herself....You sound bitter. YOU better get a prenup or not get married.

I do for myself...AND MY MAN....because that's how I do. I want to be treated as an equal and when I make an agreement with my significant other, I expect that it will be respected that it was an agreement made between to adults. I also expect that when I get married it is understood that it is a partnership and sacrifices will have to be made on everyone's behalf...otherwise we should stay single. Marriage is about compromise to make things work between 2 people and their family. Everyone has a role to make things happen. That doesn't mean one or the other gets squat if it ends. It means that accumulated wealth is shared if the marriage ends. The law then decides what happens from there ;)

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 02:05 PM
You sound bitter. YOU better get a prenup or not get married.

I do for myself...AND MY MAN....because that's how I do. I want to be treated as an equal and when I make an agreement with my significant other, I expect that it will be respected that it was an agreement made between to adults. I also expect that when I get married it is understood that it is a partnership and sacrifices will have to be made on everyone's behalf...otherwise we should stay single. Marriage is about compromise to make things work between 2 people and their family. Everyone has a role to make things happen. That doesn't mean one or the other gets squat if it ends. It means that accumulated wealth is shared if the marriage ends. The law then decides what happens from there ;)

I sound bitter because I have an opinion? Ok
That's where the old women operate on emotion and not logic thing I keep hearing about comes into play. Nice try.

You saying that is as educated as me saying that you're just out for half of your man's money if the s h i t hits the fan because you've done laundry.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 02:05 PM
So you deserve to get paid for doing laundry....Really?
and when you have kids, YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO RAISE THEM. YOU DON'T GET PAID FOR THAT.
You are beginning to make me think you are ignorant. I didn't say anything about getting paid. I said that I do laundry and cook and clean. Dan works and doesn't have to do any of that. It's a trade. Dan just happens to get money for his part, while my bills get paid from his part. I do my part so he can do his part so the bills get paid. No money is exchanged. It's a partnership.

No one said you get paid for raising kids, hun. You make a compromise with your spouse. You stay home with the kids while he goes out to work. Thus, while you are home with the kids, you are hindered from going out to earn money. So when you divorce you don't have any of you "OWN" money. You never had the opportunity to earn any while you were home taking care of kids and doing laundry. That is an agreement made between the married couple.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 02:11 PM
You are beginning to make me think you are ignorant. I didn't say anything about getting paid. I said that I do laundry and cook and clean. Dan works and doesn't have to do any of that. It's a trade. Dan just happens to get money for his part, while my bills get paid from his part. I do my part so he can do his part so the bills get paid. No money is exchanged. It's a partnership.

No one said you get paid for raising kids, hun. You make a compromise with your spouse. You stay home with the kids while he goes out to work. Thus, while you are home with the kids, you are hindered from going out to earn money. So when you divorce you don't have any of you "OWN" money. You never had the opportunity to earn any while you were home taking care of kids and doing laundry. That is an agreement made between the married couple.

Again, I sound ignorant because my opinion doesn't mimic yours. Right.
So during this "agreement" , if there is no talk of exchanging money, then why should a woman ( and I'm not speaking of you specifically) expect to be compensated for doing whatever it is she does at home?

And secondly, how is a woman hindered from earning money?
If a couple decides that the woman will stay home and take care of the kids solely, that's one thing. But, in this day and age where childcare is easily obtained, a woman can work.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 02:13 PM
I sound bitter because I have an opinion? Ok
That's where the old the woman operate on emotion and not logic thing I keep hearing about comes into play. Nice try.

You saying that is as educated as me saying that you're just out for half of your man's money if the s h i t hits the fan because you've done laundry.No, you sound emotional that's why I said you sound bitter. I am having a nice debate and keeping it factual. Where is my emotional issue coming into play? I simply expressed my "opinion" on your bitterness. If I am wrong, then don't get offended. You know where you stand...as do I :) Thus the reason I am not offended by what you are saying or emotional.

You are picking out the things you want to read. I never said I get 1/2 because I did laundry. There is a whole lot more to it than that. You should re-read if that's all you took out of what I said. I really have to go and don't have time to type it again right now.

This has been fun, but now I REALLY have to go. Hit you back when I get back on the computer :)

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 02:17 PM

I already thought he was ignorant. I feel women are equals in most things, but not everything. not in a bad way, but as a man I would never approve of women going to fight on the front line of a war. Women shoudlnt be allowed to play contact sports with men, (NFL etc). It is a fact that men and women are built differently and are suited for different roles. As a man I feel it's my duty to take care of my wife. She does not feel the same and has chosen to work. I support her, she supports me. As tracy said " a partnership". I cannot even begin to imagine how some of the things he is saying make sense to him. My wife, even if she did not work, does things around the house, cleans, cooks etc, that enable me to make the money. Hence we are both working twords the same goal, using different methods. So why should she NOT be entitled to half? I would not be able to accomplish the same tasks the same way had she not been helping.

SoLJames95
11-26-2007, 02:20 PM
Well maybe Instead of her intitled to half of his earnings im sure... That Hulk would come to an agreement of giving enough to her so that she can live without any worries. Shes not going to take everything. Thats for damn sure. Because he hasnt done anything pyhsically or emotinally to her. And the Judge knows of Hulk Hogan Im sure of. That plays in his favor. They will come to an amount where she will be secured for a while. From what I have seen and heard I dont think Hulk would just say hell no and get the **** on. There are Kids involved. Hes more sensitive then his wrestling icon puts him out to be. BROTHER!

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 02:22 PM
I already thought he was ignorant. I feel women are equals in most things, but not everything. not in a bad way, but as a man I would never approve of women going to fight on the front line of a war. Women shoudlnt be allowed to play contact sports with men, (NFL etc). It is a fact that men and women are built differently and are suited for different roles. As a man I feel it's my duty to take care of my wife. She does not feel the same and has chosen to work. I support her, she supports me. As tracy said " a partnership". I cannot even begin to imagine how some of the things he is saying make sense to him. My wife, even if she did not work, does things around the house, cleans, cooks etc, that enable me to make the money. Hence we are both working twords the same goal, using different methods. So why should she NOT be entitled to half? I would not be able to accomplish the same tasks the same way had she not been helping.

So....Just out of curiousity, have I insulted you once in this thread?
I'm pretty sure that I have not, and so you come out of left field after watching Tracy and I debate and add your two estrogen filled cents.
Congratulations. I think you're more woman than Tracy is.

You are now a candidate for hormone replacement therapy....

wantboost
11-26-2007, 02:25 PM
ROFL!!

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 02:29 PM
ROFL!!

I'm serious...This dude( and I'm starting to doubt that he is in fact a dude) doesn't deserve the his d i c k or the balls that hang from under it.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 02:47 PM
So....Just out of curiousity, have I insulted you once in this thread?
I'm pretty sure that I have not, and so you come out of left field after watching Tracy and I debate and add your two estrogen filled cents.
Congratulations. I think you're more woman than Tracy is.

You are now a candidate for hormone replacement therapy....

well cpt, I've been in the thread for a while now, but I'm sure you din't see cause I wasn't spouting off crazy ass ideas.. I was just commenting on your crazy ass views. But hey, you've got a little following now and you can continue insulting me and not really offering up any good additions to the thread discussion, but hey whatever keeps the post count climbing right?

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I'm serious...This dude( and I'm starting to doubt that he is in fact a dude) doesn't deserve the his d i c k or the balls that hang from under it.
*insert sarcastic tone* your completely right, i should be rambling on how women are gold diggers and f*ck em all....yep that sounds exactly like what a real man talks like.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 03:01 PM
well cpt, I've been in the thread for a while now, but I'm sure you din't see cause I wasn't spouting off crazy ass ideas.. I was just commenting on your crazy ass views. But hey, you've got a little following now and you and your cronies can take turns insulting me and not really offering up any good additions to the thread discussion, but hey whatever keeps the post count climbing right?

You are an idiot, plain and simple.
The fact that you have "participated" in this thread is of little consequence to me.
Your insults are remedial at best.
Judging by your responses, you've watched one episode of Oprah too many.
You sound like a b i t c h.

I have contributed numerous constructive posts to this debate.
I'm sorry that testosterone flows through my brain a little more freely than yours. I don't ovulate. Haven't been to any sensitivity training seminars. I don't cry over Lifetime movies. My bad.

I think Ellen is on...Maybe you should go watch that.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 03:04 PM
You are an idiot, plain and simple.
The fact that you have "participated" in this thread is of little consequence to me.
Your insults are remedial, at best.
Judging by your responses, you've watched one episode of Oprah too many.
You sound like a b i t c h.

I have contributed numerous constructive posts to this debate.
I'm sorry that testostorone flows through my brain a little more freely than yours. I don't ovulate. Haven't been to any sensitivity training seminars. I don't cry over Lifetime movies. My bad.

I think Ellen is on...Maybe you should go watch that.

that was nice. So because i feel differently then you, your more a man than I am? I doubt that seriously. But go on acting all bad ass, I'm getting a little to old to be playing the name calling game. :goodjob:

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 03:16 PM
that was nice. So because i feel differently then you, your more a man than I am? I doubt that seriously. But go on acting all bad ass, I'm getting a little to old to be playing the name calling game.
:goodjob:

I'm acting like a bad ass because you can't textually defend yourself? Right.

You're part of what's wrong with today's society....
THE NEW AGE MALE: too busy wanting to be all caring and sensitive to a woman's " needs" and " wants", that you have forgotten how to be a man.

Take note everyone...Mfer's like this are the reason why society has decayed the way it has. We need to get back to a time when MEN WERE MEN AND WOMEN WERE WOMEN. A time when divorce simply wasn't an option and families were families.

/ thread.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 03:37 PM
I'm acting like a bad ass because you can't textually defend yourself? Right.

You're part of what's wrong with today's society....
THE NEW AGE MALE: too busy wanting to be all caring and sensitive to a woman's " needs" and " wants", that you have forgotten how to be a man.

Take note everyone...Mfer's like this are the reason why society has decayed the way it has. We need to get back to a time when MEN WERE MEN AND WOMEN WERE WOMEN. A time when divorce simply wasn't an option and families were families.

/ thread.

what do I have to defend myself against? Your thread text bashings? F*ck that. I don't need to answer to you or anyone else. Whats your idea of being a man? Telling a woman what to do and it's done? Nice. Thats not being a man fool. Taking care of your wife and family, doing what is right. THat is being a man. all this bull**** talk going on in this thread (especially you) about how a woman should have to work to be entitled to half the assets is crap. Running a house, taking care of the family is work you jackass. I've said over and over marriage is a partner ship and it takes BOTH people working to succeed in it. That means husband/wife working, Husband works, wife stays at home. Whatever they both agree on. Are you married? Do you have any reason at all to make me think for a second you know what you are talking about? Judging from your responses on here you make me think your some kind of moron who thinks they know exactly how to fix any and everyproblem. So please answer me exactly what

We need to get back to a time when MEN WERE MEN AND WOMEN WERE WOMEN means. ?? I'm guessing it does NOT involve any sort of cooperation between the spouses....I await your ,I'm sure, very inteligent response.

Glides
11-26-2007, 04:12 PM
If you don't agree with him STunt, no need to throw insults at him like you are. I don't necessarily agree with him either but i'm not attacking him or his gender. Keep it as a debate, that's the only way anyone will take you seriously.

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 04:20 PM
I'm acting like a bad ass because you can't textually defend yourself? Right. You're part of what's wrong with today's society....
/ thread.

"Hi, my name is StuntallDay, I put out cigarette butts on children and finger my dog to establish dominance. My wife likes it when I hit her because I am insecure about myself, and would likely lose every discussion/argument otherwise. I have never accomplished anything of note in my life, and because I have no power outside my home, I will exert myself on people more intelligent than me IN my home simply because I can slap and pull hair harder and with more force than my wife. "

Honestly, are you a retarded caveman? If you can dominate her that much, why bother getting married at all? Make HER work, then she can come home and cook you dinner while you sit on the couch all day reading Auto-Trader magazine, and having wet dreams over the new Mustang (lol). (if you are not fat now, this will help you along] Good luck with that, bro, I hear girls are into over-compensation these days. Good luck with your Geico commercials, also. Do you type with your elbows? Feel free to adopt my sarcastic tone and to use the format of my response to you in a mocking way against me in order to try to re-establish some dignity....whatever it takes, just promise me you won't take it out on your kids/wife/dog. You sound like a wonderful husband and a phenomenal parent. Keep it up, dolt. lol

Glides
11-26-2007, 04:51 PM
"Hi, my name is StuntallDay, I put out cigarette butts on children and finger my dog to establish dominance. My wife likes it when I hit her because I am insecure about myself, and would likely lose every discussion/argument otherwise. I have never accomplished anything of note in my life, and because I have no power outside my home, I will exert myself on people more intelligent than me IN my home simply because I can slap and pull hair harder and with more force than my wife. "

Honestly, are you a retarded caveman? If you can dominate her that much, why bother getting married at all? Make HER work, then she can come home and cook you dinner while you sit on the couch all day reading Auto-Trader magazine, and having wet dreams over the new Mustang (lol). (if you are not fat now, this will help you along] Good luck with that, bro, I hear girls are into over-compensation these days. Good luck with your Geico commercials, also. Do you type with your elbows? Feel free to adopt my sarcastic tone and to use the format of my response to you in a mocking way against me in order to try to re-establish some dignity....whatever it takes, just promise me you won't take it out on your kids/wife/dog. You sound like a wonderful husband and a phenomenal parent. Keep it up, dolt. lol

Interesting. You call him a retarded caveman for insulting someone but yet you do the exact same thing. Amazing how you pick apart someones life that you don't know so deftly. Hypocritical new people in the Whores lounge are relatively short lived.

I found your response bland and not funny even though your attempts at humor looked to be hard thought. Sit back, cruise some of the other forums and then come to the Whores lounge when people might care what youa re saying. At the moment, they do not because any good points you might have had were lost in the slew of insults you spat out.

Good day.

ueyedgr8tness
11-26-2007, 06:03 PM
I had to stop reading all of that shi* and just get striaght to the point,she wanted her a young buck that could fuc* and he was not putting out the perfomance that she wanted so she left him.

Tracy
11-26-2007, 06:21 PM
Wow. What a bunch of meanie heads in here :(

Glides
11-26-2007, 06:31 PM
I see you in the thread, crafting a response Tyr. Let it flow, it will be ridiculed.

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 06:43 PM
That was actually my immature response, crafted for his benefit because he was apparently unable to comprehend the tactful, mature response of others, and wanted a "textual" argument. I apologize if I have offended anyone, and I assure you, you, my joker-faced sir.....have put me in my place. I am ashamed and regretful. Thank you for your mature insight, but I assure you, I am completely capable of replying to people who I may or may not dissagree with without a single insult. See? You are well on your way to raising the maturity level of what I have thus far seen of IA. One patronizing post at a time. :p

Glides
11-26-2007, 07:01 PM
That was actually my immature response, crafted for his benefit because he was apparently unable to comprehend the tactful, mature response of others, and wanted a "textual" argument. I apologize if I have offended anyone, and I assure you, you, my joker-faced sir.....have put me in my place. I am ashamed and regretful. Thank you for your mature insight, but I assure you, I am completely capable of replying to people who I may or may not dissagree with without a single insult. See? You are well on your way to raising the maturity level of what I have thus far seen of IA. One patronizing post at a time. :p

Lol, you actually have just rendered me speechless. :goodjob:

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 07:03 PM
Lol, you actually have just rendered me speechless. :goodjob:
You ought to see me naked....or maybe not. lol

Schugg
11-26-2007, 07:11 PM
So forget for a second that we are talking about Linda Hogan. Let's say we are talking about some other woman, who has not worked, but stayed at home with the kids, done nothing but try and be good mother and wife. Supported and loved her family. The husband did not start out rich, but ended up making millions. Decided one day that he no longer loved this woman and wanted out. Going on yours and a lot of people's logic, she is entitled to NOTHING. She worked for years to make sure her family was strong and loving, but in the end it is torn apart because someone changed their mind. So now, having spent years doing nothing but raising a family, she has no means to support her self. That seem fair to you? If so I feel terrible for any wife/or future wife and family you may have. You can't draw a line and say X number of marriages the woman (or man in some cases) should get something if they divorce, and X number should not. The whole idea of a marriage is joining 2 lives into 1. That doesn't mean 67% of one life and 89% of the other. EVERYTHING. If you can't handle that, simple enough, don't get married.
As for eating my words, what big game am I talking? All i've done is voice my views on this subject, I'm not running around saying I'm right and everyone else is wrong. If something happened to my marriage and I got a divorce, well I would be crushed. But let's look at this way:

If I end up being sucessful in my views what do I get: A lifetime of happiness with someone I love, possibly kids and a bigger family down the line, being able to pass knowlege down the gererational line....ya know kinda things a little more important the money. Oh and not watching my back every second of the day cause the world is out to screw me.

Now if I were to follow some ppls views what do I get : The possiblity of keeping my money (losing half to a spouse is only one of many ways to lose your money), a bitter cynical materalistic outlook on life that everyone is out to get me so I better keep my money on lockdown, the remote chance that somoene out there can deal with my attitude and I'll be able to trust them enough to love and marry them...

thanks I'll take the chance at happpiness, guess we can see after we all die if I was succesful or not...well maybe cause I'll prob die, but you money men will more then likely have enough to keep death away...and my wife will have taken all mine. :goodjob:

if a wife wants to spend time making her job being an at home mother, thats her choice. nothing says she cant get her ass a real job, sure being a mom is hard, but then again,(in her case) her kids are all old she could have got a job years ago. if you get a divorce and end up with the kids all you deserve is child support, then you can go get a real damn job. his wife didnt do anything that envolved him making money, he did it on his own, so it should stay his own. she just needs to take her big fat titties into some adult movies and she'll be fine

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 07:30 PM
if a wife wants to spend time making her job being an at home mother, thats her choice. nothing says she cant get her ass a real job, sure being a mom is hard, but then again,(in her case) her kids are all old she could have got a job years ago. if you get a divorce and end up with the kids all you deserve is child support, then you can go get a real damn job. his wife didnt do anything that envolved him making money, he did it on his own, so it should stay his own. she just needs to take her big fat titties into some adult movies and she'll be fine

wow still you people miss the point. I don't know how much clearer it can be. When your married, it is no longer HE makes the money or SHE makes the money. It is both together. Your all still looking at it like they are single, yes when your single but dating it's your money and her money. When you get married you agree to the good times (having and making money) and the bad (the opposite) together. For better or worse, sickness and health. For all arguments sake it's like your talking about 1 person. I find it interesting that the majority of you arguing that it's his money are the ones who are more then likely not married. You seem to have tons of oppinions on the subject, yet rather little exp. in the topic. If you had been through it you would realize that your comitting yourself to one person and joining their lives (once again EVERY aspect) with yours as one. It's not a big mystery here, hulk did not have the money when they got married (or not as much) yet in the time they were married, he became suscessful and more money came in. Being married his wife WAS a part of that , be it the emotional support, cooking/cleaning/kid raising whatever, that enabled him more time and energy to put into makeing the money. So as such she did work with him tword that goal and now he's got money and she would be entitled to that as well. You ppl act like its some great tragedy that she should get some money, but he knew just as every other married person knows that when you marry you get the good and the bad. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. Whats life if your afraid to live it? I truly do feel bad that some of you have terrible attitudes tword marriage and life, christ you only get one run through and you wanna act like it's just some big scam trying to rip you off.

and as for her getting a job it's been pointed out earlier that when a woman is not working for 30 someodd years it's because BOTH her and the husband want it that way. So saying she's to blame for not getting a job is just plain BS. Grow up man, you have no idea how hard raising kids are, neither do I. Especially being a stay at home mother with a famous husband who is gone a lot. She's not a victim and neither is He.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 07:39 PM

*Yawn*

Such a long winded, redundant, and totally devoid of anything remotely resembling humor, excuse for a post. Wow.

I've taken s h i t s that have had more potential......

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 07:44 PM
*Yawn*

Such a long winded, redundant, and totally devoid of anything remotely resembling humor, excuse for a post. Wow.

and we are blessed with more great posts that add so much to the discussion. :goodjob: I'm still waiting for a clarification on the meaning in your last post.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 07:50 PM
and we are blessed with more great posts that add so much to the discussion. :goodjob: I'm still waiting for a clarification on the meaning in your last post.

I think that my statement is pretty self explanatory but since you want me
to spell it out for you.....Men: supported the household, brought home the bacon if you will, the head of household, made all decisions and the rest of the family followed suit.

Women:cooked, clean, raised kids, concentrated solely on household duties, listened to, obeyed, and did not question husband or decisions that husband made.:goodjob:

and fyi, I've been involved in this thread since the beginning...

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM

and this is coming from a woman...QFT, Schugg.

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 07:58 PM
*Yawn*

I disagree, I thought it was funny, sir. So at least to me, it had humor. Do you have any clue what the word redundant means? Did you mean that I was superfluous? Tautologous? I apologize. Next time I make you look like a silly goose, I'll use fewer, smaller words. I had better stop before he gets all emo again, lol.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 08:01 PM
I think that my statement is pretty self explanatory but since you want me
to spell it out for you.....Men: supported the household, brought home the bacon if you will, the head of household, made all decisions and the rest of the family followed suit.

Women:cooked, clean, raised kids, concentrated solely on household duties, listened to, obeyed, and did not question husband or decisions that husband made.:goodjob:

and fyi, I've been involved in this thread since the beginning...

k yep, that is exactly what I thought you were saying. And not quite sure where the I've been in the thread since the beginning came from but kudos for you. I'm actually surprised your not spouting off more insults. Seeing as I'm whats wrong with the world today....

Quick question though, are you married cause you certianly have a grand outlook on the way things should be, and I'm sure the ladies must been busting the door down to find a guy like you.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 08:04 PM
I disagree, I thought it was funny, sir. So at least to me, it had humor. Do you have any clue what the word redundant means? Did you mean that I was superfluous? Tautologous? I apologize. Next time I make you look like a silly goose, I'll use fewer, smaller words. I had better stop before he gets all emo again, lol.

becareful and use MANLY words cause thats what men should use. Oh and explosions and naked women work well as visual aids when discussing something "man style".

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 08:07 PM

re·dun·dant http://cache.lexico.com/g/d/premium.gif http://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pnghttp://cache.lexico.com/g/d/speaker.gif (https://secure.reference.com/premium/login.html?rd=2&u=http%3A%2F%2Fdictionary.reference.com%2Fbrowse%2 Fredundant) /rɪˈdʌnhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngdənt/ Show Spelled Pronunciation ("]Pronunciation Key[/url] - [ri-duhn-duhhttp://cache.lexico.com/dictionary/graphics/luna/thinsp.pngnt][/color] Show IPA Pronunciation ("]Pronunciation Key - [url=")
–adjective 1.characterized by verbosity or unnecessary repetition in expressing ideas; prolix: a redundant style.

So seeing as how you're unable to grasp the meaning of the word let me break it down for you.

You repetitively used 2 themes during this useless post.

A. You alluded to me as being a caveman.
B. You attempted to insult my manhood by the overuse of the patented overcompensation/shortcomings routine.

Nice try. You fail....

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 08:11 PM
k yep, that is exactly what I thought you were saying. And not quite sure where the I've been in the thread since the beginning came from but kudos for you. I'm actually surprised your not spouting off more insults. Seeing as I'm whats wrong with the world today....

Quick question though, are you married cause you certianly have a grand outlook on the way things should be, and I'm sure the ladies must been busting the door down to find a guy like you.

You're not wanting to be insulted and yet you manage to be a hypocrite by throwing what you think are subtle jabs. Makes sense.

Secondly, when others were insulting you when you initially joined the debate, I steered clear. It wasn't until, and correct me if I'm wrong,you called me ignorant that I insulted you.

If you'd like to stay on topic, I have no issue with that, but don't try to play the role of a victim when you're just as guilty.

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 08:25 PM
You're not wanting to be insulted and yet you manage to be a hypocrite by throwing what you think are subtle jabs. Makes sense.

Secondly, when others were insulting you when you initially joined the debate, I steered clear. It wasn't until, and correct me if I'm wrong,you called me ignorant that I insulted you.

If you'd like to stay on topic, I have no issue with that, but don't try to play the role of a victim when you're just as guilty.

wasn't very subtle was it? Wasn't trying to be. Fine lets steer this back on course then, answer my question. I would like to know if you are infact married and are speaking about this subject with some personal knowledge of it ( oh and parents and friends marriages do not count...) I can tell you I am speaking about it from personal experiance, I'm married been through the classes for getting married and I've had multiple discussions with mutliple married couples regarding life in marriage. I've seen first hand how hard it is to have a sucessful marriage and I work at it daily. I came into the thread because everyone was crying bloody murder that *gasp* a married woman wanted a divorce and was going to get some money outta it. If you've never been married, how can you possibly have an informed idea of what it's like what comes with it? You can't build a rocket by watching someone else build one and you would need to have a firm understanding of all the mechanics involved to go out and tell someone else how to. So why is marriage different? The bottom line is not one of us in this thread has any real idea exactly what went on in that marriage, and not one of us is in any postition to start throwing stones at that woman for the money she stands to get from the divorce. I've said it before, there is not ONE victim in that up coming divorce. Now if it comes to light that she has been unfaithful in the marriage I'll be the first to say, yes hulk is a victim then, but as it sits there is no victim.

BobbyFresco
11-26-2007, 08:29 PM
wasn't very subtle was it? Wasn't trying to be. Fine lets steer this back on course then, answer my question. I would like to know if you are infact married and are speaking about this subject with some personal knowledge of it...I can tell you I am speaking about it from personal experiance, I'm married been through the classes for getting married and I've had multiple discussions with mutliple married couples regarding life in marriage. I've seen first hand how hard it is to have a sucessful marriage and I work at it daily. I came into the thread because everyone was crying bloody murder that *gasp* a married woman wanted a divorce and was going to get some money outta it. If you've never been married, how can you possibly have an informed idea of what it's like what comes with it? You can't build a rocket by watching someone else build one and you would need to have a firm understanding of all the mechanics involved to go out and tell someone else how to. So why is marriage different? The bottom line is not one of us in this thread has any real idea exactly what went on in that marriage, and not one of us is in any postition to start throwing stones at that woman for the money she stands to get from the divorce. I've said it before, there is not ONE victim in that up coming divorce. Now if it comes to light that she has been unfaithful in the marriage I'll be the first to say, yes hulk is a victim then, but as it sits there is no victim.

You can't possibly have read this thread in its entirety and still be asking me this question.
Go back to the beginning. Read.

Edit: Start at page#2.
and just to refresh your memory, I was the person who introduced the concept of prenuptial agreements into this debate. That's where you came in.:goodjob:

Turbo04
11-26-2007, 08:37 PM
Not quite the beginning, but page 2 to be exact and ok question answered. As for the prenup thing, I've stated my views on that before in this thread. And as for the insulting comment I supposedly made, I did not call you "ignorant" flat out saying you are, I said I already thought you were (meaning from your previous posts I was left with that impression) if you question why I got the impression refer to some of your very first posts, then proceed to the others with tracy. But whatever, I've had my say on this subject. On to the next thread...again....

**** I just realized that this thread jumped from 2 -7 pages in little more then 24 hours. Christ we wasted an ungodly amount of time beating this horse...

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 08:43 PM
Actually, it was a jack-ass. :D

Oh, I asked if you knew what it meant, not if you could look it up, lol. Good job sweetheart. You win at life, yet again. :bump:

wantboost
11-26-2007, 09:24 PM
^^ would you remove yourself from this thread, sweetheart.....

Tyr_of_War
11-26-2007, 09:42 PM
^^ would you remove yourself from this thread, sweetheart.....

Ok, fun time is over, I have agged on a completely off-topic discussion. I agree with turbo in the sense that if you plan on marrying someone, you plan on spending your life with someone. If that doesn't work out (for various reasons), you owe it to that person to share what you accumulated throughout the marriage. If you (as a guy) were married to a woman who made millions a year like Hulk, and you have no job training/experience in a career (like many/most newly married wives), you would be retarded to go get a job where you would be making, at best, 15 dollars an hour. Instead...like many wives of rich men...you could work for the spouse, doing filler duties and taking care of the home, and although not drawing an actual paycheck, contributing to the success of a business that nets the entire family more money. Just because the Internal Revenue Service collects tax dollars doesn't mean the Department of Homeland Security should get nothing just because they do nothing that directly makes the US money. Their job is to take care of Home....When you marry, everything you do financially from that point should be at least partially for the well-being of the family. (YOUR responsibility, especially if you agree for your spouse not to work) She does her part by taking care of the home. Just don't buy her tits. That is a marriage ender. When will rich people learn?

Schugg
11-27-2007, 06:34 AM
and this is coming from a woman...QFT, Schugg.

what are you talking about coming from a women, and being im not enough of a internet wh0re i dont know what qft is other than quit fuking talking. i cant tell who your talking sh1t about, so until then i'll assume its me. and by the sounds of it there isnt much to say cause it looks like you already know who rides b1tch in your relationships.

BobbyFresco
11-27-2007, 07:18 AM
what are you talking about coming from a women, and being im not enough of a internet wh0re i dont know what qft is other than quit fuking talking. i cant tell who your talking sh1t about, so until then i'll assume its me. and by the sounds of it there isnt much to say cause it looks like you already know who rides b1tch in your relationships.

Way to jump the gun genius....

I was giving you props for having the perspective on this subject that you have, being a woman. Just, wow.:no:

Edit: You may apologize at any time.:yes:

Alan®
11-27-2007, 01:51 PM
im not going to read all of this but here is my ultimate opinion. both of there kids are of age so there is no issue on child support the only issue is how much she is entitled to and here it is. shes entitled to an alimony check every month but.....not to suppor the lifestyle she is accustomed to. nor is she entitled to the house or the clothes. if it was me id give her 5-9k a month and her clothes and any personal momentos or whatever little **** she wants. but the fact of the matter is the house and the cars were all bought with HIS money. So she would get somewhere between 60-110k/yr. TAX FREE plus all the clothes jewlery and personal belongings and thats it if it were me. Men who make a lot of money get taken for a lot in divorces and when there are kids involved half the time they get above and beyond that as well because if mom has custody that want to make sure that there kids get everything that they need. and really if you want to put blame on anyone you gotta put it on the lawyers. they are ****ing ruthless. i have seen first hand lawyers go and get above and beyond what the wife was asking on.

Ex. of Bad divorce

My parents got divorced 4 years ago. my mom's lawyer had my dad arrested on bogus charges then went up claiming that he had classified military documents saying that he was dishonarbly discharged from the military(which he was not nor did this guy have any such documents)then went on and skewed facts to make him look as bad as possible. in the end my mom got 5k a month, the house, the cars, us(then she kicked me out) and all of her medical expenses paid because she cant get health insurance because shes an epileptic. she gets paid on the first of every month and by the 6th shes broke. and on top of that she will go out and run up unnecessary medical bills. and because she ends up broke by the first week of the month my dad gives her more money to make sure that my brother and sister get what they need. all in all it ends up like this everymonth

1st of the month-5k deposited into her account
6th of the month-shes broke and needs 1k for whatever and throws 1-3k worth of medical bills on him
14th of the month-she asks for another 1k and more medical bills
21st of the month-more of the same
28th of the month-more of the same

So total it up thats almost 10k A MONTH PLUS MEDICAL. my dad right now is sitting on 7k worth of medical bills between her and my lil brother who constantly does stupid **** and ends up needing surgery.And I feel bad for him because he can't not say no because of the two little ones. and the only way to support them is to work the way he does(consultant for Homeland Security). My dad is probably the nicest person you will ever meet. he does what he can and then some all he asks for is a little kindness in return. He not only takes care of My mom and the two little ones and me but also his parents and his younger sister. and yet my mom treats him like absolute ****. no appreciation whatsoever. With everything he does for everyone I honestly feel bad when I ask him for money on the weekends. and i would gladly get a job but he wants me to focus on school(which i should be doing now with a test and a project tommorow). Don't get me wrong he makes plenty of money doing what he does but just to furnish the house hes going and getting and equity loan because my mom bleeds him dry.

Moral of the story is if i get married I'm getting a prenup and if we have kids no matter how much I hate her I will stay with her until the kid hits college just so that I don't wind up bankrupt.

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 02:56 PM
lol for staying with someone cause you have kids. LoL the WORST reason to remain in a bad marriage, it's right up there with getting married because you got someone pregnant. Period. Money is worthless if your constantly unhappy. You'd think we would've figured that out as a society....
How do you think it affects your children living in that sort of enviorment? Kids are a million times more important then a ****ing stupid alimony check.

itsme
11-27-2007, 03:10 PM
man it was messed up how he found out and all

ryanh300
11-27-2007, 03:26 PM
I met the Hulkanator in Miami..he was driving around in his Phantom with his wife and his daughter sitting above the backseats with g-strings on, haha. But I hope all goes well for Hulk, he's a great guy.

YEAHHH BROOTHERRRRR

99WS6
11-27-2007, 03:29 PM

Want to see a woman start back peddling. Ask her to sign and prenup and even tell her that she can have all of the things that she brought or brings into the marriage if it goes bad and watch how she acts. I mean I think that is more than fair as it's a better deal than we get when we marry them but you watch she will NOT go for that **** which only means one thing... that she is looking out for her self down the road so if you can't get her to sign it then she is not the one for you. I mean if she loves you sooo much why would she not take that deal? Why... because she wants to know that once you marry her she owns your ass and believe me... they do!

See before you marry them they start messing up (no sex, fussing all the time, won't get a job, etc) you can leave them. They don't have that security that they do once you marry them. But once you do and you want to leave them they get half or more of everything and if you had a kid with her you don't get to see your kids but once every 2 weeks and you have to pay her child support to prove that you are doing your part while she has to do nothing to prove that she is providing for them!

99WS6
11-27-2007, 03:39 PM
Ok, fun time is over, I have agged on a completely off-topic discussion. I agree with turbo in the sense that if you plan on marrying someone, you plan on spending your life with someone. If that doesn't work out (for various reasons), you owe it to that person to share what you accumulated throughout the marriage. If you (as a guy) were married to a woman who made millions a year like Hulk, and you have no job training/experience in a career (like many/most newly married wives), you would be retarded to go get a job where you would be making, at best, 15 dollars an hour. Instead...like many wives of rich men...you could work for the spouse, doing filler duties and taking care of the home, and although not drawing an actual paycheck, contributing to the success of a business that nets the entire family more money. Just because the Internal Revenue Service collects tax dollars doesn't mean the Department of Homeland Security should get nothing just because they do nothing that directly makes the US money. Their job is to take care of Home....When you marry, everything you do financially from that point should be at least partially for the well-being of the family. (YOUR responsibility, especially if you agree for your spouse not to work) She does her part by taking care of the home. Just don't buy her tits. That is a marriage ender. When will rich people learn?

After you go though a divorce you will not feel this way... I promise especially if she was cheating on you and you give up half of all that you worked for while she sat at home on her ass doing filler duties!

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 03:53 PM
Want to see a woman start back peddling. Ask her to sign and prenup and even tell her that she can have all of the things that she brought or brings into the marriage if it goes bad and watch how she acts. I mean I think that is more than fair as it's a better deal than we get when we marry them but you watch she will NOT go for that **** which only means one thing... that she is looking out for her self down the road so if you can't get her to sign it then she is not the one for you. I mean if she loves you sooo much why would she not take that deal? Why... because she wants to know that once you marry her she owns your ass and believe me... they do!

See before you marry them they start messing up (no sex, fussing all the time, won't get a job, etc) you can leave them. They don't have that security that they do once you marry them. But once you do and you want to leave them they get half or more of everything and if you had a kid with them you don't get to see your kids and have to pay her child support which is a real ***** to pay!

can't you argue that the opposite as well? If you loved her so much, why do you need to look out for yourself? I don't give a **** who you are, you ask someone something like that and they are going to be put off by it no matter what. It's still ****ty to run around with a defeatist attitude expecting divorce....If your gonna be that way it's best you just not get married.

99WS6
11-27-2007, 04:21 PM
can't you argue that the opposite as well? If you loved her so much, why do you need to look out for yourself? I don't give a **** who you are, you ask someone something like that and they are going to be put off by it no matter what. It's still ****ty to run around with a defeatist attitude expecting divorce....If your gonna be that way it's best you just not get married.

It's a more than fair deal why would they be put off? And call it what you want but the divorce rate is though the roof and you only have one lifetime to aquire wealth and retirement money so I call it being smart. As for the divorce thing don't worry about me I'm way to smart for that without a prenup. As for you... talk to me after your divorce happens:lmfao: because there is a very high chance of your marriage not lasting a lifetime as so few do.

Echonova
11-27-2007, 04:34 PM
My marriage will last a lifetime...

This time...:(

RedEj8
11-27-2007, 04:38 PM
Dumb lady..That was a badass house.. Oh wait she might get it.

Turbo04
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM
It's a more than fair deal why would they be put off? And call it what you want but the divorce rate is though the roof and you only have one lifetime to aquire wealth and retirement money so I call it being smart. As for the divorce thing don't worry about me I'm way to smart for that without a prenup. As for you... talk to me after your divorce happens:lmfao: because there is a very high chance of your marriage not lasting a lifetime as so few do.

lol I love how you talk about it like a business deal. it's not. Your dealing with emotions here sir. So, tell me you give stock advice too with that crystal ball of yours? I mean you obviously know my wife and I and know for a fact we are facing divorce? Call it what I want? Seriously, if you go into anything expecting an outcome, guess what usually happens? I cannot for the life of me see why you would enter into something that is supposed to be for life with the attitude that it's going to end in failure.Prenups are not rock solid. If you'd feel better goign into a marriage with some trust issues up front, so be it, your decision. I feel worlds different.
So your idea of living life and being sucessful is dependant on how much money you can amass? Wow. I won't deny that having wealth isn't a good thing, but come on man. You live life in fear of losing something, it's not really living. You spend more time worrying about where your money is or might go then enjoying life. You know what I belive my marriage will last, and there isn't one person on this board, or anywhere can tell me differently. I do not care what statistics say, if I make well hell we're very one of the few lucky ones. Money isn't everything. You said you have one life to aquire wealth and retirement money.....omg.....lol
But I guess there is no real right or wrong here. So I respect your views even if I do not agree with them.

Schugg
11-27-2007, 06:10 PM
Way to jump the gun genius....

I was giving you props for having the perspective on this subject that you have, being a woman. Just, wow.:no:

Edit: You may apologize at any time.:yes:

i think i worded it wrong, i was only talking sh1t if you were, if you werent my whole thing was void haha. and i still have no clue what your talking about with the being a woman, it either makes sound like your saying im a woman or you are. did you mean my perspective on this subject and how it should be if your a woman???

either way, sure sorry, i still pos rep's you before all that

magneto198
11-30-2007, 12:19 AM
it happens to the best of them