PDA

View Full Version : TATTOO?

ŁG2♣
07-28-2005, 09:33 AM
any one know a good place or any one who knows how to do tattoo around gwinnett?

Scrilla
07-28-2005, 11:08 AM
Try Sacred Heart on Indian Trail.....Good WOrk.

ŁG2♣
07-28-2005, 11:10 AM
you think you know the price on just like about a 3 inch tat about 7 letters?

cause i mean i went up to other places they chargin like 80 bucks for that little type of work but i dont know....

Tracy
07-28-2005, 11:15 AM
You better spread yourself out a little. We are talking about something permanent here. And don't be cheap either. You get what you pay for and you will have to look at this forever. TRUST ME!!! I am experienced. You need to do your research and Gwinett may not be the place for your tattoo (not saying that it's not, but I'm just saying look around at a few places...not just what's close to you).

I have gotten all of my good ones at Urban Tribe in Little 5 which is no longer there. All of those guys now own Liberty Tatto on Ponce De Leon Ave. Chris Howell did all of mine, but all of the guys are good there. All of them been in tons of magazines for years now.

http://www.libertytat2.com

P.S. most shops have a minimum charge of at least $50

B18c-rex
07-28-2005, 01:08 PM
^^^Definately take tracy words on the ink idea. The ones that she has are awesome and very detailed BTW look way sexy on her just :2cents:

rickgiblin
07-28-2005, 02:01 PM
i got mine from Ink City in Buford but that dude shut down cuse he got strung out on coke but all i have to say is dont go to uncle fredies in buford... my x-girlfriend went there to get her nipples done and they pierced it crooked and i have herd many of times that they do bad work. but thats only by what i hear of. good luck on the tat but make shure its what you want cuse it never leaves you.

05spectra
07-28-2005, 02:37 PM
i got mine from Ink City in Buford but that dude shut down cuse he got strung out on coke but all i have to say is dont go to uncle fredies in buford... my x-girlfriend went there to get her nipples done and they pierced it crooked and i have herd many of times that they do bad work. but thats only by what i hear of. good luck on the tat but make shure its what you want cuse it never leaves you.

Actually , ink cities owner did not get strung out on anything....The new owner of the shopping area didnt like having a tattoo shop around. Ink Cities owner is a good friend of mine.... SO know your shit before you run your hole.

05spectra
07-28-2005, 02:38 PM
But i do agree with not going to uncle freddies... i have seen shitty work from there.

rickgiblin
07-28-2005, 03:18 PM
o sorry bout ink city... i know they do good work but thats only by what i herd.they were all really cool and did a great job on my back with good prices. did they open up a new shop somewhere? i herd that he got strung out by my old buddy daniel? but once again i retract my statement about inkcity about the owner. he was always cool to talk to

05spectra
07-28-2005, 06:29 PM
o sorry bout ink city... i know they do good work but thats only by what i herd.they were all really cool and did a great job on my back with good prices. did they open up a new shop somewhere? i herd that he got strung out by my old buddy daniel? but once again i retract my statement about inkcity about the owner. he was always cool to talk to

yes , he is in the process of opening up a new shop in lula.

ŁG2♣
07-28-2005, 07:08 PM
imy x-girlfriend went there to get her nipples done and they pierced it crooked.

they was maybe busy lookin at her tits then doing there job :bigok:

topsecret2JZ
07-28-2005, 07:41 PM
good clean fun off 78 in snellville right by wildfire paintball they do good work..... ask for gizmo

topsecret2JZ
07-28-2005, 07:43 PM
this is some of his work on me

Eli
07-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Try Sacred Heart on Indian Trail.....Good WOrk.

x2. did my back, awesome work, was very impressed. espcially compared to where i got my second... eh...

ŁG2♣
07-29-2005, 01:16 AM
x2. did my back, awesome work, was very impressed. espcially compared to where i got my second... eh...

how much you paid?

4bangin
07-29-2005, 11:07 AM
If you're so concerned about how much it's going to cost, you shouldnt be getting a tattoo.

flysi00
07-29-2005, 11:38 AM
If you're so concerned about how much it's going to cost, you shouldnt be getting a tattoo.
x2 cuz they aint cheap

rickgiblin
07-29-2005, 01:36 PM
mine is a little tribal symbol across teh top of my back that miht be 7" long and 3" high and that cost me $140 but they were the best that ive ran across in my town

ŁG2♣
07-29-2005, 02:37 PM
im just sayin cause some place does better job which is a little bit lesser then some which doesnt do much of a great job just gettin some opinion where might be best to go to

05spectra
07-30-2005, 08:22 AM
my best advice to you is to drive around , go into alot of shops. Ask to see their work, itll be in books or on the wall. look at how clean they are and make your own judgement call. PLEASE dont let the price scare you from a good lookin shop. GOOD LUCK.

4bangin
07-30-2005, 09:54 AM
Well then. All or Nothing Tattoo is the best, just FYI. I have been to pretty much every shop listed on this site, and my work now gets done primarily at All or Nothing. www.allornothingtattoo.com. They've been in more magazines in the past year than any other shop. Brandon Bond is rated one of the top 25 artist in the WORLD. They dominate every convention with ease. I could seriously go on forever about their accomplishments. Just check out their site.

soul
08-01-2005, 03:01 PM
ink wizard off of 78 & langley (head towards loganville) get Jermiah, he is very good and been in many magazines

RISKYB
09-14-2005, 10:06 PM
puddy tats in buford s the best ive ever been to, and good pricing

BLK JDM
10-23-2005, 09:09 AM
I have 6 tattoos. All of them have been done by Tommy Stegall of Black Cat Tattoos. He's the owner and has over 14rs of experience.

Black Cat just recieved the Creative Loafing "Best Tatoo Shop" Award for 2005. That tells you alot about there work and customer service. I'm working on my half sleeve and chest plate as we speak. I have 3 more visits to go. I trust Tommy like no other. If he moved out of state I'd travel before I get another tattoo.

To me experience means alot. Go into a shop and talk to the people that work there. Look through all their books. Talk to them about different themes and ideas you have about your tattoo. If they seem interested and have a lot of impact and make you feel comfortable then that's the place for you.

4bangin
10-23-2005, 09:22 AM
Black Cat just recieved the Creative Loafing "Best Tatoo Shop" Award for 2005.

And All or Nothing recieved Best tattooshop otp and itp, best piercing shop otp and best new art gallery from creative loafing.

Tracy
10-23-2005, 09:43 AM
And All or Nothing recieved Best tattooshop otp and itp, best piercing shop otp and best new art gallery from creative loafing.

Brandon just got a nice ass tattoo from there.

05spectra
10-23-2005, 09:52 AM
puddy tats in buford s the best ive ever been to, and good pricing

i would have to disagree , i recieved a shitty tattoo from the owner ( buzz).
i am not going back to them , i will have another shop redo the tat. and what the hell is up with them giving you your needle and not letting you dispose of it in their shop? and to get free touch ups , you have to save your needle and bring it back? thats just nasty , having to ride around with a fuckin needle.

02lx
10-23-2005, 06:58 PM
I got mine from phyco tattoo 2 on roswell road, go to jason, he is very good I had the Jamaican coat of arms on my back and it looks great, if I may say so myself :)

Brut
10-23-2005, 07:45 PM

i wont even dare to go to uncle freddies. that place doesn't look very clean, his place looks like a god damn house with a sign out in front of it.

IntegraXTR
11-01-2005, 03:39 PM
how much you paid?

$??

BLAZER PIMPIN
11-02-2005, 08:49 PM
john is a very good artist hes with iny city

BigBoi
11-02-2005, 09:45 PM
Dave Tedder or Brandon Bond at All or Nothing... i took the advice of 4Bangin and went there.. in the process of getting mine done by Dave.. i go back on the 13th to get all the shading done.. i'll post pics up after