PDA

View Full Version : What the hell is wrong with people?

speedminded
11-24-2007, 01:41 PM
I know it's just the internet but some people have some serious issues, this link IS a video but view the comments from "slitheringinterstate". He's a 47 year old that's spends his life leaving inhumane comments about race car drivers deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRYPbiyhPLs&feature=related

"Williamson became a barbequed road-entree because David Purley is a pussy with the arm-strength of my grandma. I DEFINATELY could have lifted that F-1 car, probably with 1 hand. I think it's possible, if not probable, that Purley PRETENDED he couldn't lift it, so he'd be sure to eliminate Williamson from championship contention...which is why THE LORD murdered Purley so justifiably years later. Way to be Jesus; stand up for the little guy."

"The real villian hero, is David Purley. Autosport racers know to keep in shape enough to roll over an F-1 car if need be. Purley's love for tater-chips and sissy lifting programs like Yoga, cost Williamson his life.
If only Purley wasn't such a total nancyboy, Williamson would be alive today, and Purley must wear that dreadful shame, to his dying day. Remember young racers, hit the gym, or face Purley's shame."
FYI: Purley was another driver who stopped, got out of his car, and was the ONLY person to attempt to help Williamson as others stood around and watched him burn to death. He continued racing and after an incident in 1977 he retired from Formula 1, in 1985 he died in a stunt plane he was piloting. Purley is by far one of the biggest hero's in racing despite not being able to save fellow driver Roger Williamson.

Feel free to leave him a reply under his comments or even leave a comment on his youtube.com page. http://www.youtube.com/user/slitheringinterstate For what it's worth I'll give reps to anyone that does it.

81911SC
11-24-2007, 01:44 PM
What a sick *****. I left a comment.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 01:44 PM
Goddamn. I thought I was bad about wishing death on someone. This guy takes it to another level and makes it so descriptive. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 01:46 PM
The song in the video made me cry, so I clicked on the "X" on the right hand side of the screen.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 01:55 PM
Goddamn that is some sad, sad ****. That song doesn't help hold the tears back, either. You could see how upset David was at not being able to doing anything and could only watch as Roger was burned alive. Everyone else, **** them. Goddamn. Later, QD.

StupidBikerBoy
11-24-2007, 02:18 PM
What a piece of ****

Bballjamal
11-24-2007, 02:27 PM
That was ****ed up! I'm sure purley could stand some of the heat unlike the other two men that initially ran over. But still damn man. I would've taken some 1-3rd degre burns to help someone in an extreme time of need. And fock what what that guy says about lifting a car. Sure, it's a lightweight (more than likely sheet metal i.e - still heavy) racecar but the damn thing is burning at over 700degrees with race fuel.

StraightSix
11-24-2007, 06:18 PM
That guy has to one of the most ignorant people I've ever encountered on the net. I don't understand how some people can make comments like that and seem to be ok with them.

I left comments on the video page and the guy's profile page.

The_ CaneCorso
11-24-2007, 06:26 PM
omg

EJ25RUN
11-24-2007, 06:27 PM
evil

SicStang03
11-24-2007, 06:57 PM
WOW... Why is he the only one that even attempts to help. All the racers have ****ing fire suits on and they can't stop and help... Odds are he was already gone but that is just ridiculous that Purley is the only one to attempt

k20siboii
11-24-2007, 07:06 PM
WTF....does this guy even understand what d fuk he is saying
fuking idiot i swear

Stormhammer
11-24-2007, 08:50 PM
Goddamn. I thought I was bad about wishing death on someone. This guy takes it to another level and makes it so descriptive. Later, QD.

But you wish death upon those who risk the lives of the innocent on the street, not on a racetrack, and not on someone attempting to save another's life

magneto198
11-24-2007, 11:25 PM
he needs to go kill himself