PDA

View Full Version : Should I ban this fag ?

Julio
11-24-2007, 12:25 PM
PM from : mengus200sx

Tittle : read this

**** you ***** ...

81911SC
11-24-2007, 12:29 PM
With the quickness.

Shawna
11-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Stoopid stoopid ppl say bye bye *waves*

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 12:56 PM
You have to ask? Later, QD.

BobbyFresco
11-24-2007, 01:18 PM
You have to ask? Later, QD.

x2?

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 01:21 PM
I'd leave him.

I mean unless pming you with stars in it means to be banned...

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 01:32 PM
I'd leave him.

I mean unless pming you with stars in it means to be banned...

Lolol. Or better yet, throw him in the lions' den. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 01:33 PM
If anyone is getting banned, I'm up for it being Kitty Ka-t.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 01:36 PM
If anyone is getting banned, I'm up for it being Kitty Ka-t.

****. I believe this is one step closer to our friendship. I've been looking forward to that day for a while I'm not alone in that either. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Julio, maybe you should ban people that don't show up to bp to come up to your face and say something.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 01:40 PM
Julio, maybe you should ban people that don't show up to bp to come up to your face and say something.

I will not name names. Later, QD.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=123448&stc=1

BuBBa DRiFT
11-24-2007, 01:40 PM
anyone who disrepects julio goes in the grinder.

and what should i be banned for? i didnt break any rules.

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 01:42 PM
anyone who disrepects julio goes in the grinder.

and what should i be banned for? i didnt break any rules.
For just overall being a cocksucker.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-24-2007, 01:47 PM

oh ok, that makes sense..so...how did you become a moderator then?

sorry for the threadjack in advance.

BobbyFresco
11-24-2007, 01:48 PM

x2
I cosign on that one...

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 01:48 PM
oh ok, that makes sense..so...how did you become a moderator then?

sorry for the threadjack in advance.
By not being a punk ***** like you.

Keep posting up peoples personal information and telling other people to do **** you're too much of a ***** to do.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-24-2007, 01:53 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to HalfBaked again.

for the attempt

Psycho
11-24-2007, 01:54 PM
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******************!
That cuss word is so epic, your eyes would bleed if it wasn't censored.

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 01:57 PM
for the attempt
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KiTTY KA-T again.

Sad.

Maybe I'll just whore around reps until I can neg rep you.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 01:58 PM

Sad.

Maybe I'll just whore around reps until I can neg rep you.I hit him up.

HalfBaked
11-24-2007, 02:05 PM
I hit him up.

Hey, me too!

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 02:08 PM
Lolol. I gave him the ole -30 in this thread as well. Later, QD.

Psycho
11-24-2007, 02:08 PM
OH **** SON, REP WAR!!

SatansRectum
11-24-2007, 02:13 PM
Oh snap!

Psycho
11-24-2007, 02:14 PM
where have you been?

SatansRectum
11-24-2007, 02:15 PM
In your head.

BobbyFresco
11-24-2007, 03:18 PM
So has JJ Alfagggo been banned yet?

k20siboii
11-24-2007, 07:14 PM
yea man you should

BuBBa DRiFT
11-24-2007, 07:59 PM
yeah i was banned a few minutes ago.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 08:06 PM

Sad.

Maybe I'll just whore around reps until I can neg rep you.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KiTTY KA-T again...

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 08:09 PM
Hey, me too!

i think you should use the Internet Provider Address Banning System on K.KAT!!:goodjob:

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 08:16 PM
Stoopid stoopid ppl say bye bye *waves*

like you!!!

Asshole
11-24-2007, 08:18 PM
you should add kumjuice to the list too.... dumbass claims to know what hood is....cant stand white folk who think theyre hood....specially when they never even seen a hood...

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 08:26 PM
you should add kumjuice to the list too.... dumbass claims to know what hood is....cant stand white folk who think theyre hood....specially when they never even seen a hood...

:lmfao: :lmfao: yeah good one! good thing I know what hood is and im not a white folk who thinks im hood:goodjob:

Tracy
11-24-2007, 08:30 PM
bannerama fest.

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 08:35 PM
I BELIEEEEEEVE.....

that there should be some kind of screening process for new members. now i know, i know... i am not a senior member of any sort, but i've been noticing a FU*K TON of retarded as$ noobs coming out of the wood work. so you should have to take a test or something. get a psychologist/english teacher to design one that doesn't allow anyone be a member unless you pass basic common sense forum rules such as...

1) no tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
2) no blackanese typing lyke dis yo mudda fugga.
3) should understand basic rules of grammar. (i.e. sentences that make sense at least)
4) no talking sh*t until he/she has 2-3 rep bars or been a member for 6+ months. (kind of like the garage sale rules)

something along these lines, i can't really think of anything else but if anyone feels like adding any points please feel free and we will submit it to julio and see if we can make something happen haha.

and yes. we should delete the douche that sent you that pm Julio because he will breed more douches like himself and we will be consumed with douches and they will have a douche parties at our expense whoring up our threads with douchedom till we are all douched out and quit IA... and that sir, is not what i nor anyone else want im sure.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 08:43 PM
I BELIEEEEEEVE.....

that there should be some kind of screening process for new members. now i know, i know... i am not a senior member of any sort, but i've been noticing a FU*K TON of retarded as$ noobs coming out of the wood work. so you should have to take a test or something. get a psychologist/english teacher to design one that doesn't allow anyone be a member unless you pass basic common sense forum rules such as...

1) no tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
3) should understand basic rules of grammar. (i.e. sentences that make sense at least)
4) no talking sh*t until he/she has 2-3 rep bars and been a member for 6+ months. (kind of like the garage sale rules)

something along these lines, i can't really think of anything else but if anyone feels like adding any points please feel free and we will submit it to julio and see if we can make something happen haha.

and yes. we should delete the douche that sent you that pm Julio because he will breed more douches like himself and we will be consumed with douches and they will have a douche parties at our expense whoring up our threads with douchedom till we are all douched out and quit IA... and that sir, is not what i nor anyone else want im sure.

good idea man! reps for you! good thing that I met ALL of the requirements.

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 08:46 PM
good thing that I met ALL of the requirements.

there is obviously a flaw in my system... it must be revised

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 08:48 PM
and been a member for 6+ months. (kind of like the garage sale rules)Well than, looks like you didn't pass the exam.

See you in about three months. Maybe after that you can come in here acting like you're a some what old member. Lolol @ 4 months!!

Reaper
11-24-2007, 08:48 PM
I BELIEEEEEEVE.....

1) no tYpInG lIkE tHiS.
4) no talking sh*t until he/she has 2-3 rep bars and been a member for 6+ months. (kind of like the garage sale rules)

repped

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 08:49 PM
Well than, looks like you didn't pass the exam.

See you in about three months. Maybe after that you can come in here acting like you're a some what old member. Lolol @ 4 months!!

4) no talking sh*t until he/she has 2-3 rep bars or been a member for 6+ months. (kind of like the garage sale rules)

fixed... they're my rules... i can change them! haha

Reaper
11-24-2007, 08:51 PM
i liked it the way it was lol

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 08:54 PM
i liked it the way it was lol

but then i, ironically, don't meet my own criterion... haha

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 08:56 PM
fixed... they're my rules... i can change them! haha2-3 rep bars? Thats only 200 rep points.

You're telling me that someone even if he's only been a member a month but has 2-3 rep bars. Gives him permission to say whatever he feels is right? Come on man, thats not how things work.

Look at ZeD, he already has 3 rep bars and has only been a member for not even a month. Lolol. Your "rules" don't make sense. Nice try though, I rate your post a C+.

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:00 PM
2-3 rep bars? Thats only 200 rep points.

You're telling me that someone even if he's only been a member a month but has 2-3 rep bars. Gives him permission to say whatever he feels is right? Come on man, thats not how things work.

Look at ZeD, he already has 3 rep bars and has only been a member for not even a month. Lolol. You're "rules" don't make sense. Nice try though, I rate your post a C+.

you should edit them sir... or add. it is an early draft. a C+ is good for a rough draft

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:02 PM
you should edit them sir... or add. it is an early draft. a C+ is good for a rough draftYour rough draft is nothing more than a thought. Nothing will come out of it, so there is no need to add anything to it's already dieing purpose.

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:05 PM
Your rough draft is nothing more than a thought. Nothing will come out of it, so there is no need to add anything to it's already dieing purpose.

your just upset because if it came to fruition you wouldn't pass either.

according to your bars you have none. which in theory or thought takes you out of the running for an eligible new member.

but your right... nothing will come of it.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:08 PM
Your rough draft is nothing more than a thought. Nothing will come out of it, so there is no need to add anything to it's already dieing purpose.

^^i proofread your last post and you mispelled dying!

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:08 PM
This says differently. Nice try though.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=8907

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:10 PM
^^i proofread your last post and you mispelled dying!

come on maniac... we have to stop the madness

Mayniac
^^i proofread your last post and you mispelled dying!Want a prize?

Mayniac
come on maniac... we have to stop the madness+1 Lolol. Just missing with you.

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:11 PM
This says differently. Nice try though.

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?userid=8907

... ok so the other maniac has a bunch of bars... whats your point

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:13 PM
... ok so the other maniac has a bunch of bars... whats your pointPoint is this;

I have nothing to prove to you or any other newbie. NOW move on, like I said I was just missing with you.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:16 PM
mods add maniac to the "this member should be banned immediately" list

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:17 PM
Point is this;

I have nothing to prove to you or any other newbie. NOW move on, like I said I was just missing with you.

haha oooook i'll fight crime myself, i dont need a robin

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:22 PM
mods add maniac to the "this member should be banned immediately" listWhy should they, cause you said so?

Sorry pile. Thats not how things work around here. You're a nobody, you don't even compare to garbage, you're worthless. A mistake to this generation, and cause of that will bring nothing to our future. Might as well start early, so how about you cut your balls and swallow them, cause we all know that you will never use them. So might as well save yourself the embarrassment and stay home your entire life and play with that extra skin you call a d!ck. Cause your hand is the closes thing you will ever get to getting some.

Oh, almost forgot to fill you in as to why I called you "pile" since I know you wouldn't understand. Add "of" and "sh!t" after it and you have your answer.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Why should they, cause you said so?

Sorry pile. Thats not how things work around here. You're a nobody, you don't even compare to garbage, you're worthless. A mistake to this generation, and cause of that will bring nothing to our future. Might as well start early, so how about you cut your balls and swallow them, cause we all know that you will never use them. So might as well save yourself the embarrassment and stay home your entire life and play with that extra skin you call a d!ck. Cause your hand is the closes thing you will ever have to getting some.

how about no, you lame ****....

honestly you should be the one to dispose your nuts that been stored up under a part that you call a penis. you posses the characteristics that a dumbass has.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:29 PM
Weak.

Nice try, dumbass. Lol im out.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:31 PM
Weak.

so you just disclosed to all the online members of IA that you got weaken by my last post to you? i believe so. maybe you should use some of that pocket change you have to buy yourself some common sense.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 09:34 PM
Weak.

You know who that is, don't you? Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:35 PM
so you just disclosed to all the online members of IA that you got weaken by my last post to you? i believe so. maybe you should use some of that pocket change you have to buy yourself some common sense.Looks like we have a joker browsing the forum.

Sorry man, you just can't seem to understand something called; common sense.

Not alot of people do, especially when that person calls reaching 2nd grade "success".

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:36 PM
You know who that is, don't you? Later, QD.Is it "Pile"?

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 09:37 PM
Is it "Pile"?

It's kumjuice. You can't tell by the usual trying to turn your own jokes around back on you and the loss of wit on his "jokes?" Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 09:38 PM
It appears that faggus200sx is watching the thread. I wonder she will say anything. Later, QD.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:39 PM
Looks like we have a joker browsing the forum.

Sorry man, you just can't seem to understand something called; common sense.

Not alot of people do, especially when that person calls reaching 2nd grade "success".

b!tch i posses something that you do not. which is common sense. hurry up and get some for yourself. its VERY mandatory. and by the way you will need common sense in the future.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:40 PM
It's kumjuice. You can't tell by the usual trying to turn your own jokes around back on you and the loss of wit on his "jokes?" Later, QD.Pile is worthless, so is "cum" so I guess its all the same. Well, atleast to me.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:41 PM
It's kumjuice. You can't tell by the usual trying to turn your own jokes around back on you and the loss of wit on his "jokes?" Later, QD.

well, the female has posted. Later QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 09:41 PM
b!tch i posses something that you do not. which is common sense. hurry up and get some for yourself. its VERY mandatory. and by the way you will need common sense in the future.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOLOLOLOLOLOL OMGAY JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Damn, I never knew there was someone dumb enough to post something like that! LIRL!!!

mengus200sx
11-24-2007, 09:42 PM
wasup dawg ..always get to the point. well heard u or ur crew been deleting ****s i put up..wasup with that. that why i pm u so u know dumb sh8t....

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 09:45 PM
wasup dawg ..always get to the point. well heard u or ur crew been deleting ****s i put up..wasup with that. that why i pm u so u know dumb sh8t....

WHAT THE **** WAS ALL THAT ****!?!?!?!?!

Could you please, take your time, learn English and come back and retype that so that even the newest to the English language can understand? That was a complete annihilation of the English language. Later, QD.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:48 PM

Could you please, take your time, learn English and come back and retype that so that even the newest to the English language can understand? That was a complete annihilation of the English language. Later, QD.

can't you TRANSLATE that easy to understand language? or are you to translation impaired due to your early development of alzheimer's?

Mr. Clean
11-24-2007, 09:51 PM
no thats called and education... get one and you get a translation free

b18si
11-24-2007, 09:54 PM
hahaha..funny whiteboy! i like how u talk sh8t behind ur PC..ain't u too old for this.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:55 PM

TRANSLATION FOR THE EBONICALLY IMPAIRED: whats going on dude? im always getting to the point. i noticed that your friends has been deleting posts that I made recently. Why is that? That is why I private messaged you so that you would understand, dumb s-h-i-t.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM
no thats called and education... get one and you get a translation free

judging from your last post, i understand that you do not proofread youe posts for good sense-making and good organization. heres a suggestion. use the edit button that is located on the lower right hand corner of your most recent post rectangles, after you proofread for correctness/

mengus200sx
11-24-2007, 09:58 PM
^ hey i like that...thanx so much +1

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:02 PM
you do not proofread youe posts

Besides the numerous punctuational and grammatical errors you made, I figured to point this one out. Proofreading Paul. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:03 PM
hahaha..funny whiteboy! i like how u talk sh8t behind ur PC..ain't u too old for this.

Alter egos are too cute. How about posting this from your real screen name. Or maybe you're scared? Later, QD.

mengus200sx
11-24-2007, 10:06 PM
^ I'M RITE HERE. WATS GOOD

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:07 PM
^ I RITE HERE. WATS GOOD

Huh? Later, QD.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 10:09 PM
Besides the numerous punctuational and grammatical errors you made, I figured to point this one out. Proofreading Paul. Later, QD.

oh thank you Editing Ellena. Thanks for pointing out that typographical error that i accidentally made.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 10:11 PM
Huh? Later, QD.

TRANSLATION: I'm online. Is there anything good happening to you lately? If so, explain.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:19 PM
oh thank you Editing Ellena. Thanks for pointing out that typographical error that i accidentally made.

I'm sure it wasn't accidental, seeing as how you "proofread" your posts, right? Also, did you "accidentally" make all the other punctual and grammatical mistakes too? Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:22 PM
TRANSLATION: I'm online. Is there anything good happening to you lately? If so, explain.

Why does it not surprise me that you know how to speak stupid. Later, QD.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 10:29 PM
I'm sure it wasn't accidental, seeing as how you "proofread" your posts, right? Also, did you "accidentally" make all the other punctual and grammatical mistakes too? Later, QD.

well yeah but i rarely make grammatical, punctual, and organizational mistakes as well.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 10:30 PM
Why does it not surprise me that you know how to speak stupid. Later, QD.

thats because you lost your ability of feeling or being surprised.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:32 PM
well yeah but i rarely make grammatical, punctual, and organizational mistakes as well.

Does every single post you make count as "rarely?" Later, QD.

<3.4sentras
11-24-2007, 10:38 PM
Does every single post you make count as "rarely?" Later, QD.

no, but keep in mind that i said that i rarely make typos and mechanic and grammatical errors in my posting. enough said.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:41 PM
no, but keep in mind that i said that i rarely make typos and mechanic and grammatical errors in my posting. enough said.

No. You always make errors. You have in every one of your posts tonight. Now, just as God said on your birthday to you, I'll also say...I'm done with you now. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Banned

Damn. Is that all you have to say for yourself? Lolol. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 10:49 PM
Damn. Is that all you have to say for yourself? Lolol. Later, QD.Lolol. About goddamn time, I was just about to jump in and save you.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 10:52 PM
Looks like we have another rat running around. ----> http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=20034

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 10:53 PM
I was just about to jump in and save you.

Yeah, because I was really getting beat. I was actually done with him. Later, QD.

Jaimecbr900
11-24-2007, 10:54 PM
Alter egos are gay, and those who use them are even worse.

My vote is ban him, his alter ego, and everyone else that uses alter egos. ;)

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 10:56 PM

My vote is ban him, his alter ego, and everyone else that uses alter egos. ;)I know of acouple in here who use alter egos.

Init2winit
11-24-2007, 11:00 PM

My vote is ban him, his alter ego, and everyone else that uses alter egos. ;)There is more than one person in this thread with an alter ego. I say don't be selective, and ban them all.

Jaimecbr900
11-24-2007, 11:02 PM
I know of acouple in here who use alter egos.

Did you count yourself? :thinking:

There is more than one person in this thread with an alter ego. I say don't be selective, and ban them all.

I actually agree with you. :goodjob:

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 11:06 PM
Did you count yourself? Yes I did.

Jaimecbr900
11-24-2007, 11:07 PM
Yes I did.

Just making sure.

quickdodgeŽ
11-24-2007, 11:09 PM
I'll admit to having one. But he's only come out every couple of months for a day or so the last 4 months. Before that, he wasn't here for over a year. But I also don't use it to talk **** behind a fake name. Later, QD.

HalfBaked
11-25-2007, 02:44 AM
the <34 sentras guy is kainejuice.

magneto198
11-30-2007, 12:14 AM
some people need to learn to calm down

redrumracer
11-30-2007, 12:15 AM
the <34 sentras guy is kainejuice.

at least he isnt acting all crazy this time

Slow Motion
11-30-2007, 04:09 AM
PM from : mengus200sx

Tittle : read this

**** you ***** ...

I hope you have already handled that....

3.5altman
11-30-2007, 07:02 AM
hook em up