PDA

View Full Version : WTB paintball marker

danielkim
11-22-2007, 05:51 PM
got cash in hand lemme know what you guys got to offer. im located in lawrenceville!

highspeed06
11-22-2007, 07:44 PM
got cash in hand lemme know what you guys got to offer. im located in lawrenceville!

Up for sale is my smart part ion. And for the player this is the best gun to go wheather your a beginner or been in the game awhile. it's a use gun, been in couples of games but trust be it's in perfect condition. upgade spider etc... aint got nothing on this marker.
the marker comes all black, stock like my civic eg no mod. what so ever. all i put on is a regulator with a 3800 psi carbon fiber hydro tank. also come with a revolution hopper.
i was trying to let it go for 200 but since the tank will need to be rehydro all i'm asking for is 150.
lmk me know by pm, and i could meet up around the gwinnett area.
Features:
17 balls per second semi-auto rate of fire with 3 shot burst, full auto and Rebound firing mode.
Break-beam Vision Anti-Chop System: Reliable and durable, the eyes are mounted on a separate board for perfect alignment and not affected by paint or body color. Just clean and replace (in minutes).
A Featherweight Prizefighter: At 2.2 pounds, the Ion is among the lightest high-end markers made, and it's tube design imparts an ultra low profile.
Reliability: The Ion was engineered to stand up to the demands of professional players. It will outlast what used to be considered high-end and won't break the minute you get it home.
Improved ball detents: Approximately 10 times the service life of current detents.
Great efficiency: Expect a reliable 1000-1400 shots from a 68ci, 4500psi bottle without any modifications.
Accuracy & Range: The trademarks you expect from Smart Parts.
Body Kits: A first for paintball. High-quality aluminum internals are protected by composite shells--allowing you to instantly change the color or look of your body. Tired of blue? Switch to red. Or black. Or yellow. And there are more body styles in the works...
Feed Tube O-Ring Seals: Fits a wider range of hoppers than most guns in this price range.
Tools: 1/8" Allen wrench is all you need for primary disassembly--and it is included, along with trigger and velocity adjustment wrenches and a handy parts kit.
Impulse Threads: Take advantage of the barrels and feed tubes you may already have.
Magnetic trigger: The length of the trigger stroke, tension and the trigger stop point can all be adjusted through two set screws.
Compressed air recommended but will run on CO2 (with anti-siphon tube installed).
Specifications:
Length/Weight: 18 inches (with stock 12" barrel), 2 lbs. 2 oz.
Operating Pressure: 180 psi
Propellant: Nitrogen/Compressed Air or CO2 with anti-siphon tube
Mode of Fire: Full Auto, 3-shot burst, Semi automatic and Rebound
Rate of Fire: 17bps max (Semi & Rebound), 10bps (Auto & 3-shot burst)
Efficiency: 1200 shots (68ci, 4500psi tank), 800 shots (20oz. ANTI-SIPHON tank)
Vision Eye: Yes
Power Source: 9 volt battery (included)
Barrel Thread: Impulse
Lubricant: Use only Shocker Grease

J-ROCK
11-23-2007, 11:28 PM
got a jt tac 5 paintball gun! camo! comes with hopper and co2 tank (not filled) asking 100 bucks let me know if intersted!