PDA

View Full Version : My review of the Blur2ed DVD

bijan gxe
03-16-2005, 09:32 AM
Most of it was OK......the dog shit, drunk hotel, and traysliding scenes were homorific.

4dmin
03-16-2005, 09:35 AM
^ i think the shooting/transistions were good, but lacks in content. good vid if your atlanta local or friends w/ them.

eViLMunkey
03-16-2005, 09:39 AM
I wana see...

IntenseEclipse
03-16-2005, 09:49 AM
where can you get it? Theres supposed to be some footage of me in the mountains on there.

bijan gxe
03-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Yea the mountain footage was good....kinda minimal, and seemed like the camera man was a little inexperienced.

I dont happen to know any of them, my friend USED to be in the club. I think they sell it at CC and BB.

chuck
03-16-2005, 12:26 PM
if its the same video that was playing at the new years thing then i thought it was some cool stuff, much better than the "street footage" video (aka, lets follow around emil and mike with a video camera), but then again the scene has progressed since then.

Kapil
03-16-2005, 06:00 PM
everyone feel free to speak your mind. It will only help us improve the second film.

Currently, you will be able to purchase copies through our new website which will be up in one week,
www.fulllock.net

If you need a copy before then, I will be at the KSU show selling them. They are proffesional DVDs, shrinkwrapped, barcoded, and come with a free CD Sampler with exclusive Go Soshi drum and bass music.

Look for the Blue/Silver/Pink Supra at KSU.

SIMILAR THOUGHTS PRESIDENT
03-16-2005, 06:01 PM
Doesn't have nothing on streetfootage.

Brett
03-16-2005, 06:05 PM
The next one needs to have some footage of my car, Then Id be happy!! HA HA HA

chuck
03-16-2005, 06:12 PM
or some naked girls!!!

nah, i really liked the video guys...even the non car stuff was cool for the most part just because it was funny, like i still laugh about somebody freezing somebody elses shoes or something, and that was almost 4 months ago that i saw it.

İhris
03-16-2005, 06:33 PM
was that what was shown at the new years eve thing at whirley ball????

Brett
03-16-2005, 06:35 PM
That was it bright mind!! LOL

HiPSI
03-16-2005, 08:12 PM
Doesn't have nothing on streetfootage.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! don't none of the newbs on this board know nothin about streetfootage, lol. gayest vid evar!

chuck
03-16-2005, 08:55 PM
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA! don't none of the newbs on this board know nothin about streetfootage, lol. gayest vid evar!
very much so, all it was was a couple of shows, interviews with car owners, taj following around mike issacs and emil, emils MR2 track day, some access road shitty fast and the furious races and "crusins"...and that's really about it. no real editing, cheesy "plot" attempts. i think i could make that with my camera in about a weekend. sorry no offence to anyone who worked on that.

Cliff
03-16-2005, 09:20 PM
and some of the footage on it was taken from mischief videos

HiPSI
03-16-2005, 09:34 PM
wasn't the xrated vid thrown in at the end of the DVD though? i actually liked that a lot... the filming effects and stuff were pretty damn cool considering it was done with a basic handheld video cam.

chuck
03-16-2005, 09:37 PM
i know a lot of stock options video was used. i dunno about xrated though. lol, maybe i didn't make it that far...i just remember i had to sit there and watch the shit because my gf at the time was in it say "street footage rocks"...i think i turned it of about 10 minutes after that.

FrnkPwrs
03-16-2005, 09:42 PM
I heard that besides that stock options shit that streetfootage video sucked my ass. I can believe it. Especially when the Taj knew nothing about the scene, drove a bone stock civic, and his "stunnin car" was a jeep cherokee with gucci interior, LOL. I wish you could have heard how bad he panicked when that Import Revolutions or whatever the name at the show came to town and teh guys wanted Taj to take them to the "underground" events in ATL. Hes like "Yea, I heard Moreland is hot". Jackass

chuck
03-16-2005, 09:44 PM
I heard that besides that stock options shit that streetfootage video sucked my ass. I can believe it. Especially when the Taj knew nothing about the scene, drove a bone stock civic, and his "stunnin car" was a jeep cherokee with gucci interior, LOL. I wish you could have heard how bad he panicked when that Import Revolutions or whatever the name at the show came to town and teh guys wanted Taj to take them to the "underground" events in ATL. Hes like "Yea, I heard Moreland is hot". Jackass
haha, i thought the S.O.'s parts where the most boring...the cheesy plot with mike chasing some girls in emils MR2, and then the boring ass track day video... :jerkit:

FrnkPwrs
03-16-2005, 10:14 PM
I can imagine that the video sucked in general. Taj didnt know shit about cars, and I guess he used the video to make him look like he was all big and powerful b/c he could get a DVD pressed, LOL. That dude was a character. Your average 16 year old carries more money for lunch than Taj did. He would always talk about his royalties from the video, which were supposed to be $4k a month. If he wasnt lying [which he usually did] then it either went to his stuntin azz gucci interior or maybe paying for his wifes swinging lifestyle?

bijan gxe
03-16-2005, 11:23 PM
and some of the footage on it was taken from mischief videos

oh yea? what scenes?

DrivenMind
03-17-2005, 12:07 AM
oh yea? what scenes?

none were, there were a few scenes filmed that looked simalr to Michief, and I guess the drum and bass music fooled our friend.

As for my review of the DVD, it's prety obvious it's their first shot at making a DVD. If you pay attention, you'll see the footage progressing more and more as the DVD goes on. By the time you watch the 2nd preview, you'd think it was a totally differnt group. It becomes more and more apparent to me that Blur2ed was slowly becoming more and more professional as the DVD wore on. I've put together and editied several videos on my computer, and it's entertaining to see the changes in my filming and "photography" as the time went on.

Anyway the DVD itself was so-so, but if you ask me it was more or less these guys first attempt at doing this. You say "boo" I say "what's next?"

Kapil
03-17-2005, 01:36 AM
First,
Is Taj the guy who did Street Footage? never got to see it, but I heard a lot of bad. If he was really making 4gs a month off of that, I need to get to know whats up with him, cuz I am BROKE.
I am so far in the hole on the film that I cant even see my own asshole anymore. But i enjoyed the process. Its a good look at the tuner scene in Atlanta from a group of guys who are in it. I definitely see the progression from start to finish as well though. The footage we have lined up for DVD #2 is amazing. We have a lot of exclusives for #2.
I appreciate all the comments again guys, both good and bad. I will use any suggestions I can into making #2 better.
Either way, copies will be on sale with me at the KSU show this weekend, At the SEDA Drift event this weekend, and they are currently on sale in Traffic Jams in Buford. They already have copies for sale! They are selling them for $20 a piece...just ask for Dan or Matt.
www.trafficjamsga.com
www.fulllock.net
Our new site, fulllock.net will be up within a week. We are working on more then just automotive DVDs.
thanks again for all the comments guys!
-Kapil

4dmin
03-17-2005, 08:52 AM
www.fulllock.net (http://www.fulllock.net/) (was formerly Blur2ed) is now working w/ IA we have an exciting year planned for media coverage, so i know the next DVD will be HOT!!! but its still a pretty cool DVD and you get a Go Soshi sampler w/ 5 tracks which is super HOT!!! Check it out and support the scene. :goodjob:

simplyblurredmrT
03-17-2005, 11:24 AM
none were, there were a few scenes filmed that looked simalr to Michief, and I guess the drum and bass music fooled our friend.

As for my review of the DVD, it's prety obvious it's their first shot at making a DVD. If you pay attention, you'll see the footage progressing more and more as the DVD goes on. By the time you watch the 2nd preview, you'd think it was a totally differnt group. It becomes more and more apparent to me that Blur2ed was slowly becoming more and more professional as the DVD wore on. I've put together and editied several videos on my computer, and it's entertaining to see the changes in my filming and "photography" as the time went on.

Anyway the DVD itself was so-so, but if you ask me it was more or less these guys first attempt at doing this. You say "boo" I say "what's next?"

You are absolutly correct the DVD has about 2.5 years worth of footage, and the more we did it the better it got. I love the DVD not just because I was with Blur2ed but it just brings back really good times, from when I first got here. LOL! It's like have my memories displayed on a TV. I thank you guys for keeping your opinions real. And they are all welcome.

KevinT707
03-17-2005, 11:35 AM
I liked the exclusives alot especially the wide-body Porche. Could've done without the poop, freezing shoes, running shopping carts into curbs (although was funny) .. < it's just not very professional .. more of the scene and less of the "people" that most people do not know

bijan gxe
03-17-2005, 12:48 PM

You say "boo" I say "what's next?"

Exactly.......oh yea, it seemed like 1 song was on repeat, kinda got annoying. Same techo over and over and over.....

Im sure if I knew everyone, and I was at some of the places...it'd be better to me, but its cool.....Ill keep an eye out for the 2nd one.

Danny
03-17-2005, 03:35 PM
Thanks for all the comments guys. We are truly going to consider all opinions and keep them in mind for the second DVD. We have some amazing footage lined up for the second one (as kapil said). Now that Full Lock Media and IA have team up we are sure to bring you great event coverage and a very exciting 2nd DVD; and possibly some other little goodies ;) Thanks all! Full Lock will be seeing everyone this weekend @ KSU.