PDA

View Full Version : Most Painful Injury......

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2007, 10:29 AM
So I am bored waiting on the turkey to finish frying, and got to thinking about all the injuries I have had.

1) 3 broken ribs
2) Broken left wrist x2.
3) Broken hip in high school
4) Bruised sternum
5) Broken nose
6) Broken ankle
7) Broken a pinky and a toe.
8) Stabbed once.
9) Fell on a cactus and had it cut out of my arm.

Out of all those the most painful, was the bruised sternum.. felt like I was dying, I couldn't breath.

Post up some of yours. Discuss

coolcat
11-22-2007, 10:35 AM
Well once I stubbed my toe while watering my herb garden, it really hurt.

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Reading some of the posts found on IA is pretty painful. Later, QD.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:38 AM
I had staph infection on my leg, got a surgical syringe(SP? LOL) and cut my leg open with no pain medication to let all the puss and infection out. Needless to say we couldnt get it all out so I had to go to the hospital and get them to numb it and push as hard as they could, it shot up out of my leg like a volcano. When the doctor did it, it didnt hurt. But when my dads friend cut it open, it was the worst pain Ive ever felt

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Reading some of the posts found on IA is pretty painful. Later, QD.

Trying to imply something Q? Lol I would have to agree to this post.

coolcat
11-22-2007, 10:42 AM
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
Trying to imply something Q? Lol I would have to agree to this post.

Not this thread, asscrack. Later, QD.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:44 AM
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

I actually have pics on one of my buddies Iphone of the puss bubbling up, LOL, its gross but i will see if i can get it, I could post pics of the scar it left :(

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
My ex g/f had one of those staph infections....pretty gross.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:46 AM
Ive actually have had it twice :( 2nd time wasnt as bad because I had antibiotics and took them as soon as I knew what it was. My first time I thought it was a spider bite so I didnt get antibiotics til after 3 weeks after I had it. It got REALLY bad. You can actually die if it gets in your bloodstream and into your organs...

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 11:06 AM
My most painful injuries from my car accident last year.

Broke 3 bones, severely sprang ankles

1) Orbital bone under my left eye ( that holds your eye in place)

2) Left forearm broke in half ( never heal properly so i have to get it broken again to get it fixed) ha fun.

3) Right femur snapped right before it reached my hip bone.

4) Ankles. they say they are severely sprang. its a little more than that and i haven't figured that out yet. The impact from running into a tree went through my feet and up my legs ( making the femur snap) so dont know how long that would take to heal.

5) Minor head damage from ramming it into the wheel ....ahaha yea. speech and thought process was a lil mess up for the first year.

the WORST were my legs = cuts, bruises, muscles, and surgery. then it was ankles. had to learn how to walk again. lol stil workin on the ankles...thats a betch

Init2winit
11-22-2007, 11:16 AM
This didn't really hurt as bad as it looks. Actually, didn't really start hurting till after the adrenaline went away. The worst part was the fact that I couldn't even pick up an empty glass till a few weeks after surgery.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/ERoycroft/arm_x_ray.jpg

I also broke my sternum in the gym, which hurt much worse than the arm.

ZeD
11-22-2007, 11:20 AM
fractured both my shins.. broken colar bone, broken most my fingers.. pretty much all my toes.. Muay Thai does a body good.:rolleyes:

Kyle
11-22-2007, 11:28 AM
None are that painful but..

1. Tore ligament in my finger so it dangles now.
2. Tore ligaments in my wrist.
3. Broke my elbow(5 years ago and didn't know it) and broke it again two months ago. Now there are three big bone chips floating around.
4. Broken nose(still broken)
5. Some broken fingers here and there from soccer.

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 11:31 AM
lol eew kyle get that siht fixed lol

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 11:32 AM
This didn't really hurt as bad as it looks. Actually, didn't really start hurting till after the adrenaline went away. The worst part was the fact that I couldn't even pick up an empty glass till a few weeks after surgery.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d35/ERoycroft/arm_x_ray.jpg

I also broke my sternum in the gym, which hurt much worse than the arm.

yea i got the x-rays of my eye and my legs. pretty cool to look at.

Kyle
11-22-2007, 11:33 AM
lol eew kyle get that siht fixed lol
:( Which ones?

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 11:35 AM
:( Which ones?

lol exactly :no:

nreggie454
11-22-2007, 11:37 AM
5 or 6 concussions (3 or 4 from lacrosse, one from soccer, and one from a psycho hose-beast ex-girlfriend lol)
Broken left wrist
Assorted broken fingers and toes (I can't straighten my left pinky anymore)
Broken nose
A few broken ribs

Gutling
11-22-2007, 11:38 AM
broke three vertebae in a car wreck in 01 (went out a window) and seen my bone in my arm from a gash, adrenaline killed the pain for a few hours then i wanted to die lol, most recent cracked a rib playing paintball a few weeks ago up at atlanta tactical (or something, cant remember name) and kept playing the rest of the day. couldnt breathe deep or sneeze for a few weeks, it hurt like hell

81911SC
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
I have broke my elbow, and wrist. My nose 7 times. Hit in the back of head with a aluminum bat, that hurt btw. Had a baseball hit my finger right under the nail and rip it up. I know there is more but thats all I got for now.

thecrazyone
11-22-2007, 12:16 PM
being shot through the lung and heart doesnt hurt as much as you would think, because of hot lead cauterizing(sp) but the double heart attack i had after word is unexplainable.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:17 PM
being shot through the lung and heart doesnt hurt as much as you would think, because of hot lead cauterizing(sp) but the double heart attack i had after word is unexplainable.

:eek:

ahmonrah
11-22-2007, 01:25 PM
i've never had a broken bone. a few chips, but i specialize in cuts and skin tears.

i've:
1) torn all the fingernails off of both hands(5 at one time) playing football.

2) pull various metal objects from my body, placed by mean asses...lo!!
darts, knives, skewers, maliciouly placed by people i've fought.

3) had my left hand sliced open from top of the thumbnail to the lower part of the thumb.

4) had my right thumb sliced open to the bone. it was bleeding alot but after the initial slice the pain lasted just a few seconds, then i just pulled it open and looked.

5) sliced my index finger open with a butterfly knife i purchased in chinatown, chicago. it was single edged and i opened it full speed, but with the blade the wrong way....my girl heard me say "aww..dammit!!lol!!!" she came downstairs seen blood covering my hand and dripping on the floor, she puked.....i cleaned it and opened the wound, bone exposed again.

6) had a contussion on my right forearm that burst all the capillaries and blood vessels in the skin and muscles on the front and rear of my forearm. the bone bruised and marrow was damaged , but no break. for weeks you could hear the muscle fibers popping from the coagulated blood in the area of the contussion if i moved and rotated my forearm.

there's more but for now i'll stop there....also had 3 toenails sheared off in the military.

hondachik
11-22-2007, 01:27 PM
I have broke my elbow, and wrist. My nose 7 times. Hit in the back of head with a aluminum bat, that hurt btw. Had a baseball hit my finger right under the nail and rip it up. I know there is more but thats all I got for now.

injuries like that, is why some people should live in inflatable bubbles, lol.

OneSlow5pt0
11-22-2007, 01:33 PM
had a asthma attack and died for 3 mins..plus broken ribs from CPR

SloWRX
11-22-2007, 01:34 PM
had boiling hot water spilled over my torso and right arm
getting impaled on a fence and dangling there for like 10 mins
breaking my heel

The Ninja
11-22-2007, 01:43 PM
Man....I was looking for a manila envelope one time, and sliced my knuckle open. Very little blood, but damn that **** hurt.

HalfBaked
11-22-2007, 01:43 PM
The worst really was just spraining my MCL and partially tearing my ACL.

Mainly just because it was such a ***** to walk up stairs.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 01:45 PM
The worst really was just spraining my MCL and partially tearing my ACL.

Mainly just because it was such a ***** to walk up stairs.

*****:D

Ruiner
11-22-2007, 02:33 PM
Out of all those the most painful, was the bruised sternum.. felt like I was dying, I couldn't breath.

Post up some of yours. Discuss

Many many many injuries, but the most painful was the broken sternum and 10 broken ribs.

redrumracer
11-22-2007, 02:36 PM
my most painful was when i was trying to skate. see i just started skating and i was going down the ramp and made it down and then something happened and the bottom part of my left leg went left while the upper part stayed straight. tore some tendons and legiments(sp). never broke anything though

Crazy Asian
11-22-2007, 02:42 PM
I got stabbed. In the knuckles...thank god it didnt hit my chest. I blocked it from some dumb ass cholo mf while fighting his ass. Dirty piece of crap pulled it out in the midst of and tried to stab me so I blocked it with my hand but landed on my index knucle. Blood was pouring out but not bad.

Gettting hit with a brick knocked me out...I could wake up after like 3 hours.

ahmonrah
11-22-2007, 03:18 PM
Many many many injuries, but the most painful was the broken sternum and 10 broken ribs.from the wreck rite?? i reccall

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2007, 03:53 PM
I bruised my sternum and broke wrist and three ribs in a car wreck last year, plus I had a concussion already from being stupid in a above ground pool. So Im not the only one that has a broken sternum......crap hurts sometimes to this day as well as my ribs. Also when I got stabbed it was in my right thigh, from a fight, I knocked buddy down on the ground and he pulled a knife and just stabbed me. :offtopic: I stomped his forehead. TKO. Last fight I have been in. (:offtopic: )

Wurm
11-22-2007, 04:03 PM
my penis broke

it still hurts my feelings to this day

Double_0_Rusty
11-22-2007, 04:06 PM
my penis broke

it still hurts my feelings to this day

omfg.....I just fell off my fawking bed. green things to you;)

Annihilation
11-22-2007, 04:27 PM
anal penetration did hurt pretty bad

Wurm
11-22-2007, 04:29 PM
anal penetration did hurt pretty bad
no lube huh

Smittie61984
11-22-2007, 04:31 PM
I've had tons of injuries. Most never too serious.

When a kid I fell on a yardstick and cut the roof of my mouth. I don't remember doing that.

Then I raced BMX when I was 13-17 so I added up a bunch of injuries. One was basically scrapping all the skin off my back when I was practicing and rode down the track with no shirt on. I nose cased(Front tire hit back side of landing) and flipped foward and landed sliding on the landing ramp on my bare back. It was super painful.

My most serious was when I was 20 I got back into riding BMX and was riding on a friends 50cc dirtbike track. I did a large jump that I shouldn't have done and overjumped the crap out of it. When I flatlanded my bike shot out from me and I landed on my side. Which caused me to bust my spleen completely in half. After 30minutes or so I went to the hospital and they did all the tests. They came back and told me I had a perfurated spleen(Basically holes in the spleens membrane). When infact it was literally in two peices.

They woke me up later and rushed me to emergency surgery and removed my spleen. I was in the ICU for 3days and regular room for 3more. None of those days did I eat. I went in weighing around 220lbs and came out weighing I think 180 or so.

iEvo
11-22-2007, 05:15 PM
overshot a jump when i was riding my dirtbike by about 15 feet and compressed my back. doesnt sound like much but it sucked ass

BKgen®
11-22-2007, 05:18 PM
i've pulled my groin muscle before. that f*cking sucked.

Annihilation
11-23-2007, 10:11 PM
I've had tons of injuries. Most never too serious.

When a kid I fell on a yardstick and cut the roof of my mouth. I don't remember doing that.

Then I raced BMX when I was 13-17 so I added up a bunch of injuries. One was basically scrapping all the skin off my back when I was practicing and rode down the track with no shirt on. I nose cased(Front tire hit back side of

that aint ****

magneto198
11-24-2007, 12:00 AM
i had a broken collar bone, it hurt to breath...

NewGen33
11-24-2007, 12:49 AM
I got my left ear sliced by a gardening hose when I was seven. It took seven stitches and to fix it. At eight I got cracked in the mouth with a metal bat didn't lose any teeth thank god.

sirkus
11-24-2007, 12:53 AM
I knocked out all of my front teeth, cracked my jaw, and broke my nose going down hill on a bike. Had to walk around 3 miles while pushing my bike back home too... That was real fun.