PDA

View Full Version : Broken bones????

KL_03Mx-3
07-27-2005, 10:51 PM
How many have you had and what did you break and how. i don't know if this is a repost but i thought it would be interesting...
:D
brokemy wrist when i was 8 and fell out of a chair...
cracked my elbow @11 tryed to jump out of a swing and the ground didn't agree with me
and i broke my leg during soccer practice i got into a fight with a bully and he fell ontop of me and my leg broke the fall

99ITRGIRL
07-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Never had anything broken. (knock on wood)

CiViCCuTie
07-27-2005, 10:52 PM
Never had a broken bone either (knocks on wood too)

drupason
07-27-2005, 10:53 PM
i broke my left forearm when i was 12 playing tackle football on the concrete! haha thats it so far

5thgcelica
07-27-2005, 10:54 PM
broke my leg while biking.

Fast Shadow
07-27-2005, 10:55 PM
I broke my left wrist when I was 8 years old.

Last month I tore my left MCL (medial collateral ligament in the knee). That hurt way more than any other injury I've ever had. It's been more than 30 days and I'm still wearing a brace.

Bishop
07-27-2005, 10:56 PM
Wayyy too many for me...
broken shoulder
both wrists
fingers
broke left arm in half....(it was a V)
Cracked my head open
tore a ligament in my ankle
tore a muscle in my back/neck
almost lost the tip of my pinky
I think thats it....it all from doing "extreme sports"

HyPer50
Broke the 2 bones in my right fore arm... forgot what they are called.. Ulna and something.. Did it when I was a kid running around in a gym tripped and arm landed on the corner of a bleacher. Broke my right foot playing football.

Hulud
Never had a broken bone either (knocks on wood too)
me 3!!

Hulud
07-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Wayyy too many for me...
broken shoulder
both wrists
fingers
broke left arm in half....(it was a V)
Cracked my head open
tore a ligament in my ankle
tore a muscle in my back/neck
almost lost the tip of my pinky
I think thats it....it all from doing "extreme sports"
liar i cut your pinky finger off :bigok:

A1EX
07-27-2005, 10:57 PM
i broke my ancle when i was about 2 it was my dogs fault and i had to learn how to walk again

The Ren
07-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Oh jeez..
Broke my left arm 4 times-
(1&2- jungle gym,3- fell down the stairs,4- dodgeball)
Broke my right arm twice- dont remember how
left ankle- missed a step
right ankle- got pushed down by a gsu football player
pelvis 4 places- car accident
left hand- car accident
3 ribs- car accident
all my fingers on my right hand- basketball
clavical away from my sternum- cheerleading...

Edit: as for ligamanets I tore 16 of those in my ankle
I also ripped my achillis in 3 places on my left foot

thats all i can think of for now...

JustinSane110™
07-27-2005, 11:00 PM
Broke my arm when I was 5, fell off a stool and separated the joint.
Broke my left leg when I was 15, rollerblading and tried something I shouldn't have. Felt my knee joint go about 45 degrees to the left, dislocated kneecap, sprained ACL, 4 fractues inside the joint, and bone chips floating around in there. :goodjob:

Bishop
07-27-2005, 11:05 PM
liar i cut your pinky finger off :bigok:
LOL, i was playing poker and talking to 4 people on aim at the same time, i didnt have time to write....but yeah the pinky hulud shut in a door when we were little. And cracking the head open, in california, jumped off a 6 ft wall when i was young and landed on my head aparently (thats what they say, hulud was there)

KL_03Mx-3
07-27-2005, 11:07 PM
yea when i broke my leg i broke both bones in it and my knee was striaght but my foot was looking at about 3:00

The Ren
07-27-2005, 11:08 PM
the worst looking of mine had to be my hand.. the bone was coming out of it when i had my accident.. the most painful was the ribs..

HyPer50
07-27-2005, 11:14 PM
Oh jeez..
Broke my left arm 4 times-
(1&2- jungle gym,3- fell down the stairs,4- dodgeball)
Broke my right arm twice- dont remember how
left ankle- missed a step
right ankle- got pushed down by a gsu football player
pelvis 4 places- car accident
left hand- car accident
3 ribs- car accident
all my fingers on my right hand- basketball
clavical away from my sternum- cheerleading...

Edit: as for ligamanets I tore 16 of those in my ankle
I also ripped my achillis in 3 places on my left foot

thats all i can think of for now...

Holy jesus.... maybe you should stay in the house more lol

The Ren
07-27-2005, 11:16 PM
Seriously.. I have always been accident prone..and I was a rough little girl.. but im still kicking..

HyPer50
07-27-2005, 11:19 PM
Seriously.. I have always been accident prone..and I was a rough little girl.. but im still kicking..

Maybe drink a bit more milk = P lol geez thats alot of broken bones lol...

KL_03Mx-3
07-27-2005, 11:22 PM
doctor told me when i was growing that drinking milk would not really help any because my bones were growing that was the resaon they were so weak

The Ren
07-27-2005, 11:22 PM
I used to drink milk all the time..didnt help :(

Hulud
07-27-2005, 11:38 PM
LOL, i was playing poker and talking to 4 people on aim at the same time, i didnt have time to write....but yeah the pinky hulud shut in a door when we were little. And cracking the head open, in california, jumped off a 6 ft wall when i was young and landed on my head aparently (thats what they say, hulud was there)
u schmuck u didnt jump off you fell off lol

Bishop
07-27-2005, 11:55 PM
u schmuck u didnt jump off you fell off lol
Oh, i always thought i jumped and my foot caught on something....idk...oh well,still dont remember any of it except waking up in the cat scan and freaking out, lol. Aparently i scared the shit outa mom, lol. She asked me what my name was and i didnt know, haha that must of been funny.

KGsITR
07-27-2005, 11:56 PM
right wrist. skating at sparkles

broke 2 toes sledding down my hill right into the pool deck. (one of the only times it snowed)

SLOWR/T
07-28-2005, 01:06 AM
wheres ruiner at???

i havent broke any bones yet. dislocated both pinky fingers though.

ahmonrah
07-28-2005, 02:58 AM
to Mycivicjust8u,
jeez ma!! if you need me to i can build you a nice padded suit, you've broken more bones than anone in her eso far !! but me ? no. i've never broken any bones, just tore the tendon or ligament, whatever you call it , in my right ankle my senior year. went to the doctor the next day he tested the range of motion and damn near shit when my foot nearly touched the inside of the ankle. he was like "didnt that hurt??!" i was like "no, that was last night..."
have torn 4 fingernails off one hand at the same time (football),
had a forearm contusion so severe the bone was bruised, to the marrow and the doc said nearly all vessels and capillaries in the area were damaged or ruptured(football)
tore open my wrist while playing a pickup game of football in an open lot, was being tackled and to avoid falling i put my hand down to push off and there was a piece of broken glass there that went into my wrist. i didnt feel it till i felt liquid in my palm as i was standing in the "huddle" after the play was over.
had both thumbs slashed open to the bone: one in a fight where the person pulled a knife and tried to stab me in the stomach, and the other when i was in like 7th grade and i had this bright idea of tearing open a pop can barehanded.

i mostly have had slash, cut and bleed incidents......

ahmonrah
07-28-2005, 03:00 AM
all in all, i heal up nicely !!!

The Ren
07-28-2005, 09:15 AM
Oh Oh and I have one more.. I ripped (not tore) my calf muscle in a horeback riding accident and got a hematoma... but yeah I have done alot to my poor body although the only remaining large scar is the one from where the rod and 6 screws were put in my left hand.. all my other scars are nicely concielable under clothes..

Kristi
07-28-2005, 09:18 AM
never had any broken bones (knocks on wood along with everyone else)

i've cut the tip of my finger off - just missed the bone - and had it sewn back on
fractured wrist
cracked rib
sprained ankles and wrists

Ruiner
07-28-2005, 09:33 AM
I broke 10 ribs and cracked (broke) my sternum in that car accident. I broke my nose boxing back when I was 13 or 14.

Scrappy
07-28-2005, 09:34 AM
nose broken 3 times within 2 years, many fingers, and a crushed foot!

Jaimecbr900
07-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Never had a single broken bone in my life. Close, but never a break. :goodjob:

KL_03Mx-3
07-28-2005, 10:25 AM
oh yea i when i worked at shaw i was pulling wrinkles out of the carpet next to a roller that was about 2 inches off the ground needless to say my wrist went under the roller and i couldn't feel 3 of my fingers for like a month after that it felt like they were always asleep....doc said that i had some nerve damage

Dave
07-28-2005, 10:48 AM
i had a broken ankle (right) and broken tibia. (both at the same time) during soccer game.

trythefly
07-28-2005, 11:00 AM
Never had a single broken bone in my life. Close, but never a break. :goodjob:

x2

Now stiches on the other hand..... I've had probably 100 or more at least.

Allstar3.8T
07-28-2005, 03:00 PM
Heres the list;
Nose 3 times (technically not bone....cartlidge) Mtn bike & BMX
All fingers on rt hand, 4 on left different occasions, some multiples-BMX
2 toes on rt foot- Work accident
2 vertebrae - BMX
tail bone 2 times- BMX
collar bone- BMX
Shin (soccer w/o pads)
Not to mention dislocated jaw, 4 concussions (one which took weeks to learn my phone # and address again) and literally hundreds of stitches, typically about a dozen a year...I've had 'em places you dont even wanna experience, several spraignes....basically I bleed alot.

trythefly
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
Damn Greg stay indoors LOL

Kristi
07-28-2005, 03:19 PM
x2

Now stiches on the other hand..... I've had probably 100 or more at least.

i've had stitches once - well twice. first when i cut my finger off (had 36 of them i believe) and when i had my wisdom teeth out.

NEONRACER
07-28-2005, 03:29 PM
Broke my right hand twice on punches, my pinky knuckle is now 1/2 inch back on my hand.

Broke my leg in half literally playing 2nd base, guy slide into me and I landed on him.

Breaking these bones I never felt pain, it was only well after the fact did the pain come.

quickdodge®
07-28-2005, 04:13 PM
Never broke anything.

I have, however, been under the knife 17 times, including 2 facial plastic surgeries( I didn't always look this good), and had my head busted open 3 times. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
07-28-2005, 04:18 PM
my wrist, 3 ribs, everyone of my fingers, 4 toes, nose, ancle..... i have arthritis like a old lady

quickdodge®
07-28-2005, 04:19 PM
bs. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
07-28-2005, 04:19 PM
oh and tail bone

quickdodge®
07-28-2005, 04:20 PM
oh and bs. Later, QD.

topsecret2JZ
07-28-2005, 04:21 PM
lol

Repost Squintz
07-28-2005, 07:56 PM
lets see NONe *knocks on wood* stitches yes. Too many to count, damn street fights and shit

KL_03Mx-3
07-28-2005, 08:06 PM
damn this trhead did better than i thought it would

The Ren
07-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Heres the list;
Nose 3 times (technically not bone....cartlidge) Mtn bike & BMX
All fingers on rt hand, 4 on left different occasions, some multiples-BMX
2 toes on rt foot- Work accident
2 vertebrae - BMX
tail bone 2 times- BMX
collar bone- BMX
Shin (soccer w/o pads)
Not to mention dislocated jaw, 4 concussions (one which took weeks to learn my phone # and address again) and literally hundreds of stitches, typically about a dozen a year...I've had 'em places you dont even wanna experience, several spraignes....basically I bleed alot.

Yeah I think you have me beat on the back thing.. but Im with you on the stiches.. ive had more than enough in my time.. 32 on my hand...a few on my finger when i got bit by a cat at work.. lots and lots and lots and lots of spraigns.

Importdreamer56
07-29-2005, 09:50 AM
I broke my arm when I was 13 when I fell off a basketball goal. We would pull the basketball goal down and then some other people would get on the back of the goal and the person holding onto the rim would fly into the air, holding on for their dear life. It was fun until I let go and fell right on my left arm.

This year, I really didn't break something this time, but, I popped my shoulder out of socket when I was doing dumbell bench. The dumbell almost fell on me, I think I would have been in more pain if the dumbell had fallen on my chest. I left the gym right after that. Its been about almost 8 months since that happend. And it still hurts, physical therapy didn't help.

The Ren
07-29-2005, 09:52 AM
My knee is giving me problems this year and my docs wanna do surgury.. I have an MRI coming up soon to find out exactly whats going on.. but my doc thinks either a partial torn miniscus or a partial knee replacement...

dwnsthGABOY
07-29-2005, 09:32 PM
never had a broken bone, but a few sprains from being clumsy while walking down stairs. i even had a motorcycle accident and just badly bruised my shin.

gijoe0720
07-29-2005, 10:18 PM
Broke my nose 2 years ago playin football in the gym at school. Someone forarmed me while I went up to catch a pass. I thought it was pretty funny cause it bled for like 15 minutes cause it busted an artery and everyone was freakin out. I had blood all down both arms, on my shirt, there was a trail from the middle of the gym to the bathroom, all in the bathroom floor, all the bathroom sink, all on my shoes, and all over my face. Right whenever my friend came around the corner and saw me I pulled the paper towel down and blood just shot out and I started laughin. I walked back into the gym and half the school was in there for some reason and I had blood all over me and everyone was just starin at me. It was pretty cool.

The Ren
11-19-2005, 08:41 AM
My knee is giving me problems this year and my docs wanna do surgury.. I have an MRI coming up soon to find out exactly whats going on.. but my doc thinks either a partial torn miniscus or a partial knee replacement...
Turns out in was a small miniscus rip and it shall heal on its own.. but of course my injury prone self.. I hurt my back a couple weeks ago and I think i have a pinched nerve.. I shall be going to the docs about this next week...

b@d @pple
11-19-2005, 09:08 AM
broke my right ankle when i was 16 skateboarding
broke joint capsule in my toe platying soccer when i was14
broke my right hand a couple months ago,in a fight...i won!

The Golden Child
11-19-2005, 09:30 AM
broke my wrist and finger from a fight ..
never wanna be in a cast ever again ..
and never wanna break anything else .. " knock on wood "

Trouble300zx
11-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Let's see......
shattered nose - pitbull forehead to the nose
left wrist broken twice, once by an ex bestfriend and once by a now ex-bf
left foot - found while having xrays for a sprained ankle- soccer

As for sprains/strains/ligaments and tendons......the list is LOOONG
both knees, both ankles, right elbow (almost broke it), left shoulder (torn bicep tendon, if i injure it again = surgery), left hip, neck (playin church league woman's softball)

Brut
11-19-2005, 11:17 AM
1. Broke Left arm( ran into wall really hard when I was a kid)
2. Broke left arm again(jumped off of a 12ft slide landed on the arm)
3. Broke every finger on left hand(shut my hand in the door)
4. Cracked my skull above my right eye( Was hit in the face with a baseball going about 45 mph)
5. Broke right leg(fell out of a moving truck and the truck ran over my legs)