PDA

View Full Version : Hey y'all, im new

madking411
11-22-2007, 09:28 AM
Whats up, just postin up in the EF thread, since i got me a build-up that i'm about to begin soon....Its just going to be a DailyDriver, and I've already got another build-up thread on it. So, i was just postin up to say HEY to all y'all as a new EF owner.....:goodjob:

But, anyways. When is the next EF meet gonna be, and where??

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=148778
BUILD-UP THREAD!! just beginnning...

bigdare23
11-22-2007, 09:31 AM
here's the next meet

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147795

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 09:36 AM
We don't like noobs.

/thread

jk jk...welcome to the squad. I checked your other thread. I hope your mind soon changes before you do something stupid like add Z3 fenders... :ninja: Build it clean. Build it right. In the end...that's how you're going to want it, anyways...

madking411
11-22-2007, 09:38 AM
I hope your mind soon changes before you do something stupid like add Z3 fenders... :ninja:

I dont get it.....:thinking:

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 09:39 AM
...you'll learn soon enough.

I hope no one tells you. It'll be obvious when it clicks with you...

bigdare23
11-22-2007, 09:39 AM

inside joke :lmfao:

{basically, he's telling you not to follow his footsteps LOL}

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 09:40 AM
inside joke :lmfao:

{basically, he's telling you not to follow his footsteps LOL}
DAMNIT, DARE!!! See above post...

madking411
11-22-2007, 10:25 AM
OHHHh......hahha, like that pic in your sig....."Project Shadow"

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Shadow is the name of the primered one. The other one (color undisclosed) hasn't been named, yet...

Couple of us in the squad have those shots. They all match our cars.

madking411
11-22-2007, 12:42 PM
Oh okay....

well, i dont know what im gonna name mine lol....

Actually, yes i do...Ill name it UGLY!:crazy: :taun: :boobies: :bannana:
For now anyways...

hondachik
11-22-2007, 12:45 PM

he has z3 fenders on his car in the pic, lol...that's the sarcasm.

so, whats wrong with z3's? :???:

madking411
11-22-2007, 12:47 PM
he has z3 fenders on his car in the pic, lol...that's the sarcasm. so, whats wrong with z3's? :???:

:D And i thought I was slow on that one......lol

just playin with ya.

But seriously, i got it a while ago...:goodjob:

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 01:59 PM
he has z3 fenders on his car in the pic, lol...that's the sarcasm.

so, whats wrong with z3's? :???:
That depends. You single?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 02:02 PM
That depends. You single?

yes....

but I also have metal z3 fenders on my civ...thats why I'm asking

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 03:22 PM
yes....

but I also have metal z3 fenders on my civ...thats why I'm asking
Don't you worry about those fenders...I'm just being a leghumper...

:love:

hondachik
11-22-2007, 03:24 PM
wow...lol, ok

madking411
11-22-2007, 05:59 PM
Hopefully tomorrow the build thread will be gettin some updates.....:camera: :bannana:

Y'all are gonna get to look at my shell....

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:09 PM
wow...lol, ok
Sweet...sweet leghumpers of IA.

PS - What's CCI?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:12 PM
Sweet...sweet leghumpers of IA.

PS - What's CCI?

I'm new so please tell me if I'm being remedial or not. I think of leg-humping in a sexual way...I'm getting the feeling that maybe on IA it is meant in another way?

Cato ED-6
11-22-2007, 06:22 PM
PS - What's CCI?

Competition Clutch? :ninja:

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm new so please tell me if I'm being remedial or not. I think of leg-humping in a sexual way...I'm getting the feeling that maybe on IA it is meant in another way?
Hmm...I mean it's KINDA in a sexual way?

Basically...IA is full of guys, mostly, that have WAY too much testosterone. So any time a female comes on here...EVERYONE wants to be your friend just cuz you're a female on IA. Basically...that's a leghumper. Wanna be your best friend just cuz you're a female on IA, and they (some of them) wanna do you.

Soooo...take it as you wanna...? But thats'...the best I can describe it.

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:34 PM
Hmm...I mean it's KINDA in a sexual way?

Basically...IA is full of guys, mostly, that have WAY too much testosterone. So any time a female comes on here...EVERYONE wants to be your friend just cuz you're a female on IA. Basically...that's a leghumper. Wanna be your best friend just cuz you're a female on IA, and they (some of them) wanna do you.

Soooo...take it as you wanna...? But thats'...the best I can describe it.

Thats too much trouble to try to be friends with someone on inet, when u can get ass offline. Thats funny because I've had a lot of **** talked to me from guys, just for being a female. I just joined yesturday and wow this place is a sight!

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:36 PM
Thats too much trouble to try to be friends with someone on inet, when u can get ass offline. Thats funny because I've had a lot of **** talked to me from guys, just for being a female. I just joined yesturday and wow this place is a sight!
Yeah, I totally agree.

So can we go on a date, or what?

...LoLoL

Wait...this IS CCI Chik from the mountains, right?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:39 PM
Yeah, I totally agree.

So can we go on a date, or what?

...LoLoL

NO....=|..remember the whole "i'm a newbie" convo? yeah..that

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:40 PM
NO....=|..remember the whole "i'm a newbie" convo? yeah..that
Oh, snap...

Now I feel bad for hitting on someone I haven't even met...

...no, nevermind. Feeling's gone. I don't feel bad, anymore.

Well, since you're not who I thought you were...who are you? Whatcha drive? etc etc...fill us in!

Cato ED-6
11-22-2007, 06:41 PM

:no: The "CCI Chik" you're thinking of is "Racer Chic" on here.

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:42 PM
Damn! I gotta quit flirting with people before I know them...

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh, snap...

Well, since you're not who I thought you were...who are you? Whatcha drive? etc etc...fill us in!
Nevermind. Went through hondaspace.

"Pookie"??? wtf...

D16? C'mon...MOTOR SWAP.

EK? Whatcha doin' in the EF Squad?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:43 PM
Oh, snap...

Lol...ooook

2000 Civic LX...still in the "under construction" stage...

Columbus, GA .. 22 .. Female .. Newbie .. Kim .. ???

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:44 PM
Lol...ooook

2000 Civic LX...still in the "under construction" stage...

Columbus, GA .. 22 .. Female .. Newbie .. Kim .. ???
Good to go. Welcome to IA.

PS - Your car will NEVER be out of the "under construction" phase. Mine's been there 5.5yrs + about 8K$. She's still nowhere NEAR done. She's going up for sale, and I'm building another.

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:46 PM
pookie is just a nickname my mom gave me

all motor work coming in Feb..along w/ paint job.

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
pookie is just a nickname my mom gave me

all motor work coming in Feb..along w/ paint job.

Paint, huh... :bump:

I work at a collision center. That's what's up..

What kinda motor work are we talkin' about?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:47 PM
haha...at least it isn't 3 different colors

I've gone about 3k-4k so far...

don't know much about motors, will have to learn before I get all of that done..but she will be upgraded

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:51 PM
haha...at least it isn't 3 different colors

I've gone about 3k-4k so far...

don't know much about motors, will have to learn before I get all of that done..but she will be upgraded
There are some really good motor people on here. What're you lookin' to do? What're your goals and plans?

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:51 PM
Oh yeah...paint AND body work needs to be done...sh!t!!! (keep forgetting)

was in a wreck about 2 years ago, need a new hood and my front passenger end re-aligned (as u can see from the frontward pics one headlight sits out further than the other)

I need some body alignment done to the right-side

so far I'm thinking catback exhaust..people tell me what kind of motor but I keep forgetting..I also heard about an Integra motor I can get because I want tip-tronic dammit!!

so, I need to do my research, but my baby will be done right...fast automatic

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:54 PM
There are some really good motor people on here. What're you lookin' to do? What're your goals and plans?

*copys & pastes from hondaspace page*

!!!!! PAINT JOB !!!!!
Carbon Fiber Hood
Brembo Brakes, Rotors, & Brake Pads Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Tail lights
Carbon Fiber Headlights
Rear Bumper w/ Cutouts for Dual Mufflers
Catback Exhaust
Headers
New Engine & Transmission...eventually
A Damn Timing Belt
Short Ram Cold Air Intake
REAL Leather Upholstering for Seats
Replace Entire Interior/Dashboard

....& some top secret **** to blow your mind!!

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:55 PM
Oh yeah...paint AND body work needs to be done...sh!t!!! (keep forgetting)

was in a wreck about 2 years ago, need a new hood and my front passenger end re-aligned (as u can see from the frontward pics one headlight sits out further than the other)

I need some body alignment done to the right-side

so far I'm thinking catback exhaust..people tell me what kind of motor but I keep forgetting..I also heard about an Integra motor I can get because I want tip-tronic dammit!!

so, I need to do my research, but my baby will be done right...fast automatic
LoL, check in with Jermaine about your "fast automatic"

For the tiptronic...overrated and expensive. Tiptronic is a K-series motor...so you're lookin' at a K20 or K24. Save your money...don't go K-series. For half the cost, you can build a great b-series... That tiptronic motor is from an Acura RSX, though...I don't know of an integra that had tiptronic...

Let me know when you're ready to do that body work/paint.

hondachik
11-22-2007, 06:57 PM
Nevermind. Went through hondaspace.

"Pookie"??? wtf...

D16? C'mon...MOTOR SWAP.

EK? Whatcha doin' in the EF Squad?

wtf is ek...ef?

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 06:59 PM
*copys & pastes from hondaspace page*

!!!!! PAINT JOB !!!!!
Carbon Fiber Hood
Brembo Brakes, Rotors, & Brake Pads Upgrade
Carbon Fiber Tail lights
Carbon Fiber Headlights
Rear Bumper w/ Cutouts for Dual Mufflers
Catback Exhaust
Headers
New Engine & Transmission...eventually
A Damn Timing Belt
Short Ram Cold Air Intake
REAL Leather Upholstering for Seats
Replace Entire Interior/Dashboard

....& some top secret **** to blow your mind!!
I doubt you'll be able to blow my mind. I've been in the game quite a while. I've seen 2500hp dragsters that twist the chassis when they launch. I've seen a '72 Bronco on 44's with a 502 under the hood jump airborne and spin 45degrees in the air. I've seen some crazy ****...so to "blow my mind" you'd better be talkin' serious...

I can help you with most of the stuff you're lookin' to do. Just make sure you've got a wallet to back your endeavors...

DON'T go with dual exhaust. 4cylinders do NOT need two pipes...trust me. You'll be SO ridiculed for it...

DON'T go with real leather. It stains. It dries out. It's expensive. It gets messed up. Stick with the "pleather" type stuff that upholstery shops carry.

Why replacing dash and interior?

Keep an eye on that timing belt. If it goes...good luck. LoL

Gimmee details about this motor!

hondachik
11-22-2007, 07:00 PM
LoL, check in with Jermaine about your "fast automatic"

For the tiptronic...overrated and expensive. Tiptronic is a K-series motor...so you're lookin' at a K20 or K24. Save your money...don't go K-series. For half the cost, you can build a great b-series... That tiptronic motor is from an Acura RSX, though...I don't know of an integra that had tiptronic...

Let me know when you're ready to do that body work/paint.

I just basically want an engine thats faster than what I got, but that can handle my future mods..I want to turbo the ***** too!!..I believe people have been telling me to go k20

I'm just learning..I started working on my exterior first so thats basically what I'm still working on..The engine, thats the hard & expensive ****.

What kind of body work can u do? :rolleyes:

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 07:01 PM
wtf is ek...ef?
Over in Japan, they don't refer to our cars as "Civic's", really... Instead, each model car has a Chassis code. The lettering is the generation, and the number is the body style...

For example, in Japan, the 88-91 Civic hatchbacks are "EF-9"
88-91 CRx's are EF-8

So we frequently refer to our cars as "EF'S"

Your car, in japan, the 96-00's are referred to as "EK's"

Make sense?

EvasiveEF9
11-22-2007, 07:05 PM
I just basically want an engine thats faster than what I got, but that can handle my future mods..I want to turbo the ***** too!!..I believe people have been telling me to go k20

I'm just learning..I started working on my exterior first so thats basically what I'm still working on..The engine, thats the hard & expensive ****.

What kind of body work can u do? :rolleyes:
I'm not the one that will be doing the body work, necc., but the body shop can do some serious magic...and we won't give it back unless it's done RIGHT. We paint, we fix dents, dings, scratches, paint individual pieces (we painted the rockers for OSnap's Del Sol from here) we do all-over work (we're currently doing Mr2Insane's MR2), we're doing JDMJay's JDM front conversion and motor swap. We're doing a body kit on a 1972 260z, a full restoration on a 1938 Cadillac with 32,000 ORIGINAL miles...name it, we do it...

Engines aren't hard. Just gotta have balls to dive in. I've done some work... Personally, for a more budgeted build...I would advise the B18 LS motor for what you're looking to do. It's smaller for better gas mileage, and still has a TON of potential if you're doing a turbo. Plus it's ALOT easier on the wallet.

hondachik
11-22-2007, 07:06 PM
I doubt you'll be able to blow my mind. I've been in the game quite a while. I've seen 2500hp dragsters that twist the chassis when they launch. I've seen a '72 Bronco on 44's with a 502 under the hood jump airborne and spin 45degrees in the air. I've seen some crazy ****...so to "blow my mind" you'd better be talkin' serious...

I can help you with most of the stuff you're lookin' to do. Just make sure you've got a wallet to back your endeavors...

DON'T go with dual exhaust. 4cylinders do NOT need two pipes...trust me. You'll be SO ridiculed for it...

DON'T go with real leather. It stains. It dries out. It's expensive. It gets messed up. Stick with the "pleather" type stuff that upholstery shops carry.

Why replacing dash and interior?

Keep an eye on that timing belt. If it goes...good luck. LoL

Gimmee details about this motor!

That wasn't meant for you...that was for people on Hondaspace. I don't see myself having competition with any other car except Civics that are my body style. I trying to be that one that stands out a car shows.

I'm putting carbon fiber on the dash...now as far as my interior, as you can see on my HS pics, I have already started to die the carpets black. That beige **** Honda was thinking in the assembly line for my car, is dead off.

I'm going to keep my car purple & theme it with black and silver or gunmetal. I'm probably just going to dye the interior dash pieces. I found a DIY on it last night.

The dual pipe was going to be a dead pipe..just for looks. Yeah pleather can work I guess...besides that would do my budget best. Too bad Honda didn't decide to put leather in Civic's until the 08's models or I would kidnap those.

Timing belt...scares me. I'm at $123,100 miles...I just replaced the distributor in July unexpectedly...(***** cut off in middle of traffic)...STILL trying to recover from that...I can go to King Honda in Auburn, they told me $525..just trying to save that up!

hondachik
11-22-2007, 07:09 PM
I'm not the one that will be doing the body work, necc., but the body shop can do some serious magic...and we won't give it back unless it's done RIGHT. We paint, we fix dents, dings, scratches, paint individual pieces (we painted the rockers for OSnap's Del Sol from here) we do all-over work (we're currently doing Mr2Insane's MR2), we're doing JDMJay's JDM front conversion and motor swap. We're doing a body kit on a 1972 260z, a full restoration on a 1938 Cadillac with 32,000 ORIGINAL miles...name it, we do it...

Engines aren't hard. Just gotta have balls to dive in. I've done some work... Personally, for a more budgeted build...I would advise the B18 LS motor for what you're looking to do. It's smaller for better gas mileage, and still has a TON of potential if you're doing a turbo. Plus it's ALOT easier on the wallet.

great..I need to come up there and get a quote...I'm looking for maybe $1000 in a paint job..want to add pearl to the factory color. clear coat that ***** & call it a day!

hondachik
11-22-2007, 07:18 PM
ehh...well I'm outtie..heading out to party and do those type of things. pm!:goodjob:

madking411
11-22-2007, 09:28 PM

Whos thread was this again?? :ninja: :thinking:

Funny how one little:leghump: from a hormone-enraged user can lead to 2 extra pages of conversation :blah: in a short period of time, and then lead up to:wedding:

:fruit:

hondachik
11-22-2007, 11:35 PM
Lol....nah, it ended here!:locked:

EvasiveEF9
11-23-2007, 01:04 AM
...did it?

WHOO! MADKING FOR PRESIDENT!

bigdare23
11-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Lol....nah, it ended here!:locked:

I notice you're location is Columbus. What high school did you goto? I went to Spencer.

wbhard3029
11-23-2007, 05:09 PM
hey hondachiK were you in the black EK durring the fall EF meet??

Cato ED-6
11-23-2007, 05:13 PM

2nd person to think that in this thread.

Refer to my earlier post. \/ \/ \/

hondachik
11-23-2007, 09:41 PM
I notice you're location is Columbus. What high school did you goto? I went to Spencer.

2003 graduate of Hardaway

hondachik
11-23-2007, 09:42 PM

Lol...I have a Plum colored Civ...the pics are in my profile

wbhard3029
11-23-2007, 09:43 PM
DAMN SOOOORRRRYYYY.....my bad....geezzz.....cato....im gonna hurt you boy...

madking411
11-24-2007, 12:56 PM
...did it?

WHOO! MADKING FOR PRESIDENT!

hahha wtf???:screwy: :lmfao:

bigdare23
11-24-2007, 09:27 PM
2003 graduate of Hardaway

You must be lame then

:lmfao:

j/k

not :ninja:

Cato ED-6
11-25-2007, 02:53 PM
DAMN SOOOORRRRYYYY.....my bad....geezzz.....Cato....I'm gonna hurt you boy...

:lmfao:
I figured you would of have read the earlier posts.