PDA

View Full Version : How To Handle: Being Bitten By a Pit Bull

DrivenMind
11-22-2007, 01:56 AM
So my room mate has this dog (some sort of pit bull mix) he found from god knows where, and it acts like it's been abused. I've been doing what I could to be nice to it, and I play with his ass every time I'm there. But tonight he kept getting off the leash my room mate keeps him on, and he followed me all the way to Cherokee street, and nearly ran into traffic.

So we drive back to the house to put the dog on the leash, but because my dumb ass room mate keeps bringing him in the house, the dog doesn't want to go back to his leash. So as I'm leading him by the collar towards the yard, and he growls, goes limp, rolls over, bears his teeth, and starts trying to bite me.

Because he rolled onto his back to bite me, my hand is now stuck under his collar, where he has a perfectly good chance to bite me. And bite me he does, he bites down just behind my thumb on the meat on my hand and starts shaking his head like dogs do when they're trying to tear **** to pieces. So with my other hand I grab his neck, so he cant jerk his head around while he's biting me. I try to just pull my hand out of his mouth, but the dog growls, and bites down even harder.

Now I was already pretty mad about being bitten by a ****ing dog that shouldn't even be living on the property, but after he bit down the second time, and started trying to **** my hand up some more I took action. The first kick was a medium strength, warning shot to the dogs ribs; which causes the dog to get an even better grip. Animal loves I apologize for my next actions but I felt they were justified. Since all peaceful negotiations, for the release of my damned hand from the pit bulls jaws failed, and no one had come to my aid; I used my free hand to place his head on the ground, and proceeded to kick the dog as hard as I could in the side of his skull. After the second full on soccer kick to the side of his head, the dog let go, began whimpering, **** all over himself, and proceeded to run and hide.

So what do you guys think? Am I a bad person for kicking my room mates dog in the side of the head as hard as I could, or is my room mate a ****, for bringing a mentally ****ed up, unpredictable pit bull to the house? Were my actions justified?

Stormhammer
11-22-2007, 02:17 AM
I'd say your actions were justified if the dog was seriously intent on not letting go

redrumracer
11-22-2007, 02:18 AM
hmmmmm he wasnt letting go. you already tried the nice way. nope id say thats fine. just make sure that the dog learns from this and doesnt just think it was a defeat.

Benefit
11-22-2007, 02:30 AM
i would of killed it

redrumracer
11-22-2007, 02:35 AM
i would of killed it

you save that for round 2. you at least got to give it a chance to learn :ninja:

tightflks
11-22-2007, 02:52 AM
i dont even think the warning shot was needed should just nailed the foo in the ribs real hard

Init2winit
11-22-2007, 08:31 AM
I would go field goal kick your roommate in the head next. He needs to have that dog put down. What if it gets loose, and a kid is walking down the street, or an old person, or anyone for that matter?

Wurm
11-22-2007, 08:40 AM
im calling peta

BobbyFresco
11-22-2007, 08:41 AM
I would go field goal kick your roommate in the head next. He needs to have that dog put down. What if it gets loose, and a kid is walking down the street, or an old person, or anyone for that matter?

Damn. As much as I would love to disagree with you, I can't this time....
QFT......

and since the dog was originally a stray, you may want to go to the doctor and get checked out.....

Blitanicle99
11-22-2007, 09:58 AM
You gotta teach a dog who is the boss in the house and sadly enough if kicking it real hard gets him/her to obey you and stop biting your hand off, its justified.

My buddy from woodstock owns Jules Santanas pit Eve now (long story but he really does have it) and if she goes to attack another dog Judd the owner kicks her in hind legs. Its not dog abuse, if your dog is killing another dog, you the owner need to take charge and stop it. Not nessacery kill it, but if a nice bruise is the only thing its going to stop the dog from biting and killing... its harsh but needed.

HalfBaked
11-22-2007, 10:04 AM
You should have drowned it.

ueyedgr8tness
11-22-2007, 10:14 AM

werd:yes:

rizzler
11-22-2007, 10:20 AM
justified.

coolcat
11-22-2007, 10:21 AM
Since the dog was attacking you it is perfectly ok that you beat the sh*t out of it. What is more important to you, your thumb or a headache the dog is going to have for a few days?

quickdodgeŽ
11-22-2007, 10:31 AM
I would go field goal kick your roommate in the head next.

And this is why no one too much cares what you think. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
11-22-2007, 10:31 AM
You shouldn't have done anything to that dog. **** you have another hand. Lolol. Later, QD.

HeLLo iM iZzY
11-22-2007, 10:49 AM
Justified.....that you just got rabies.

The Ninja
11-22-2007, 10:52 AM
I would have killed the dog if it bit me without a playful intention. I'd strangle my own dog to death if it bit me without playful intentions. After the 1 month grace period after birth, I'll kill any dog that bites me, if its my own dog. If its someone elses dog, I'll severely injure the dog, then report to Animal Services and have them kill it.

Init2winit
11-22-2007, 11:02 AM
And this is why no one too much cares what you think. Later, QD.LOL

ZeD
11-22-2007, 11:08 AM
i would have done the same, if not worse, i own a pitbull and when he even starts to growl you have to let them know you mean business before they get the chance to do something you'll regret. best thing is to pick them up by the skin of their neck as high asn you can and wrap your other arm around their neck... like you'd choke a human. they settle down real quick when they're powerless.

MudderFugger
11-22-2007, 11:34 AM
You shouldn't have done anything to that dog. **** you have another hand. Lolol. Later, QD.Yeah, but he probably hasn't learned to switch hit yet... :nautjerk:

RandomGuy
11-22-2007, 12:11 PM
After the 1 month grace period after birth, I'll kill any dog that bites me, if its my own dog. If its someone elses dog, I'll severely injure the dog, then report to Animal Services and have them kill it.

clearly makes sense

The_ CaneCorso
11-22-2007, 01:02 PM
Im so sick of pitbull threads. Want to see a real strong ass dog. Say hello to my pets. I dont even lock my doors!

Benefit
11-22-2007, 01:18 PM
^^ WHAT THE FOCK

SloWRX
11-22-2007, 01:38 PM
i would of killed it

x2 :goodjob:

TheGodfather
11-22-2007, 01:51 PM
Bite it back.

It's your only option.

Slow Motion
11-22-2007, 02:51 PM
Good kick. I would have tried to stand on the muhphuckas head and jump up and down on him. So being that its a pit bull you are justified everytime. What do you think anyone else would do?...The same thing you did, whatever is neccesary.(sp)

Edit: If 40cal is on the hip consider a dog shot, especially a pit. I had one and he tried me once, i pointed the pistol at him. He calmed that sh!t down ASAP. Then I had to put him down after he bit mom dukes.

GIXXERDK
11-22-2007, 04:01 PM
You gotta teach a dog who is the boss in the house and sadly enough if kicking it real hard gets him/her to obey you and stop biting your hand off, its justified.

My buddy from woodstock owns Jules Santanas pit Eve now (long story but he really does have it) and if she goes to attack another dog Judd the owner kicks her in hind legs. Its not dog abuse, if your dog is killing another dog, you the owner need to take charge and stop it. Not nessacery kill it, but if a nice bruise is the only thing its going to stop the dog from biting and killing... its harsh but needed.

Why would you even have a dog like that as a pet, in civilized society?

TIGERJC
11-22-2007, 04:54 PM
pits are only good for dog fighting, I say you take his ass down to college park and try to win some money with it. Its a win win situation no matter what, you might win some money or the dog dies

Kyle
11-22-2007, 04:58 PM
If someone elses pitbull was biting me, I'd do whatever reasonable to get the dog away from me. I don't think a kick to the head would be necessary though.

Benefit
11-22-2007, 04:59 PM
you save that for round 2. you at least got to give it a chance to learn :ninja:

if it can do it once , it has no problem doing it again...its an ANIMAL.

Slow Motion
11-22-2007, 05:29 PM
Shooteet.....joo eediet.

Evil Goat
11-22-2007, 08:11 PM
the dog needs to be put to sleep...and now your roommate has taken on the responsibility for the care of the dog its his problem....sue your roommate for being a dumbass

Schugg
11-22-2007, 10:55 PM
So my room mate has this dog (some sort of pit bull mix) he found from god knows where, and it acts like it's been abused. I've been doing what I could to be nice to it, and I play with his ass every time I'm there. But tonight he kept getting off the leash my room mate keeps him on, and he followed me all the way to Cherokee street, and nearly ran into traffic.

So we drive back to the house to put the dog on the leash, but because my dumb ass room mate keeps bringing him in the house, the dog doesn't want to go back to his leash. So as I'm leading him by the collar towards the yard, and he growls, goes limp, rolls over, bears his teeth, and starts trying to bite me.

Because he rolled onto his back to bite me, my hand is now stuck under his collar, where he has a perfectly good chance to bite me. And bite me he does, he bites down just behind my thumb on the meat on my hand and starts shaking his head like dogs do when they're trying to tear **** to pieces. So with my other hand I grab his neck, so he cant jerk his head around while he's biting me. I try to just pull my hand out of his mouth, but the dog growls, and bites down even harder.

Now I was already pretty mad about being bitten by a ****ing dog that shouldn't even be living on the property, but after he bit down the second time, and started trying to **** my hand up some more I took action. The first kick was a medium strength, warning shot to the dogs ribs; which causes the dog to get an even better grip. Animal loves I apologize for my next actions but I felt they were justified. Since all peaceful negotiations, for the release of my damned hand from the pit bulls jaws failed, and no one had come to my aid; I used my free hand to place his head on the ground, and proceeded to kick the dog as hard as I could in the side of his skull. After the second full on soccer kick to the side of his head, the dog let go, began whimpering, **** all over himself, and proceeded to run and hide.

So what do you guys think? Am I a bad person for kicking my room mates dog in the side of the head as hard as I could, or is my room mate a ****, for bringing a mentally ****ed up, unpredictable pit bull to the house? Were my actions justified?

wouldnt say you a bad person, i dont think i would even be abe to kick a dog that hard in the head if it was biting my hand. i probably would have tried to use my free and choked him til he let go. im guessing if he cant breath or is gagging he isnt going to care about biting you. if that didnt work i would have punched him in the nose kinda medium, and then just keep getting harder til he let go.

toxxxic
11-22-2007, 11:12 PM
well it wasn't the ONLY option... when my puppy does that it normally stops if i make a loud noise or grab its neck. and its a pitbull rottweiler mix ...

but i mean, as long as you didnt KILL the dog fine

you should have known it would do that if you said it acts as if its been abused and you just grabbed it by the neck ...

TheDarkRacer
11-23-2007, 10:46 PM
yea i deff would have used my other hand and punched the **** outta its head. Inbetween the eyes.... just tappn my dog on the head there makes her stop wuts shes doing most of the time. Then it on to hittn the ribs....

magneto198
11-24-2007, 12:04 AM
you shoulda took your thumb from your free hand and gouge his eyes!

k20siboii
11-24-2007, 01:08 AM
you were right man i mean you gave it a warning you had to f*ck his azz up to remind him whose the B**ch

UpSideDownDesi
11-24-2007, 08:48 AM
that dog needs to go....if a dog isn't friendly to a person he sees everyday and knows then i can only imagine what he can do to a child playing in a yard or someone taking a walk. Keeping him on leash or in back yard won't change a thing, he's only gonna looks ways to get out.

JITB
11-24-2007, 11:25 AM
arent u supposed to grab their testicles?

magneto198
11-30-2007, 12:28 AM
Im so sick of pitbull threads. Want to see a real strong ass dog. Say hello to my pets. I dont even lock my doors!

those things look like bears

On_Her_Face
11-30-2007, 01:13 AM
i would of mike vick'd his ass.

SL65AMG
11-30-2007, 01:44 AM
dog should be put down. if a dog bites someone once it will do it again. save yourself the hassle and get rid of the dog.... and not to a new owner but put it to sleep.

SL65AMG
11-30-2007, 01:49 AM

:gay:

miro_gt
11-30-2007, 11:58 AM

only if you're a girl