PDA

View Full Version : Got a new ride :)

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:34 AM
I picked up this gorgeous 1992 Lexus SC300 tonight. The car is in REALLY good shape for the age. It only has 101k on the car. The car is also a 5spd:D Ive got really big plans for this car, I will keep everyone updated on what I do. In one picture you will see an intercooler, guy I got the car from had intentions of turboing it since it was his project car. So he installed a Boostlogic 2.5mm HG and ARP headstuds. Also a competition stage 4 6puck clutch. But he sold the turbo stuff, but the car will be turbo again soon:D

(These pics ARE NOT at my house)

-Taylor

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-01.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-06.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-07.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-08.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-09.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-10.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-11.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-12.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-13.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-18.jpg
http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/suprastuff1/SC300-20.jpg

BobbyFresco
11-22-2007, 12:35 AM
Nice find.....Manual SC's are rare as fuuuuuuk.

MachNU
11-22-2007, 12:35 AM
wow your dad got a nice lexus! :lmao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

The Yousef
11-22-2007, 12:38 AM
nice find!

are those Supra wheels?

congrats.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:39 AM
nice find!

are those Supra wheels?

congrats.'

Yes those are supra wheels

And transaxle- **** you, once again:goodjob:

MachNU
11-22-2007, 12:40 AM
'

Yes those are supra wheels

And transaxle- **** you, once again:goodjob:

lol what :dunno: :lmao:

SE-Rious1
11-22-2007, 12:45 AM
supra wheels dont look all that good but love those cars

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:47 AM
supra wheels dont look all that good but love those cars

I like the way they look. I also have supra suspension waiting to get put on

toxxxic
11-22-2007, 12:47 AM
damn i didnt know a 5 spd in those cars even existed.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:49 AM
damn i didnt know a 5 spd in those cars even existed.

Yeah, they are rare

cdhtang
11-22-2007, 12:55 AM
nice found. Turbo, bodykit, and wheels, then you are set.

Civic_H2b
11-22-2007, 01:11 AM
nice car.. :goodjob: can I have it

BobbyFresco
11-22-2007, 01:14 AM
1jz swap ftmfw....
I love Soarer's / Sc's.....
Like I said before, nice f'in find......:goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 06:10 AM
nice found. Turbo, bodykit, and wheels, then you are set.

No body kit but deff wheels

AnthonyF
11-22-2007, 07:35 AM
i HATE those cars..mainly cus the door doesnt open for ****. I have no idea why lexus did that

good luck wit...BOOST? :goodjob:

The Ren
11-22-2007, 07:40 AM
dude once you get wheels you going to sell those?

AnthonyF
11-22-2007, 07:50 AM
^^^ lol. some1 lookin for some drag wheels

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 08:23 AM
i HATE those cars..mainly cus the door doesnt open for ****. I have no idea why lexus did that

good luck wit...BOOST? :goodjob:

The door opens fine enough for me :), Im not fat or anything (not saying you are) so that doesnt really bother me.

But yes, boost is coming

And Ren, If I can find me a decent deal on some CCW Classics, then I will sell you these...

AnthonyF
11-22-2007, 08:28 AM
^^im only 145. im skinny. lol.

take ur lexus and open the door, then open a door of a VW, Audi, or even a new Dodge Truck.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:22 AM
^^im only 145. im skinny. lol.

take ur lexus and open the door, then open a door of a VW, Audi, or even a new Dodge Truck.

Yeah, Its not that big of a deal to me. If it opens up enough for me to get in there, then it opens far enough:D

BTLFED
11-22-2007, 10:24 AM
wow your dad got a nice lexus! :lmao: :lmfao: :goodjob:

:lmfao: I was about to post "How much did your parents pay for that?" :lmfao:

ueyedgr8tness
11-22-2007, 10:24 AM
nice found. Turbo,and wheels, then you are set.

there edited and fixed without the body kit:goodjob:

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 10:27 AM
bodykit,

Lolol. This must have been posted as a joke. Later, QD.

Alan®
11-22-2007, 10:39 AM
Good find Taylor. My buddy had a '97 that batlgrounds built with a boost logic t67 kit with a fully built auto. i gotta dig out some pictures but i do have one of th e motor. as for the doors i really like the way they open its different. and you should really look at the vertex kit man. if that doesnt fit your style i would do a 97 front end conversion at least i have never really liked the original front end on it.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Im prolly just going to try and find a Soarer front lip. Im not a huge fan of body kits. My civic only had one because it was on the car when I got it and the intercooler fit perfect in the front bumper. So I didnt change it. Im just not into body kits, never have been, never will

Alan®
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
i hear ya man.

sprix!
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
I love it! Those cars are sexy and super hard to find with a 5 speed. Nice choice. Maybe I missed it, but where is the exhaust?

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 10:45 AM
I love it! Those cars are sexy and super hard to find with a 5 speed. Nice choice. Maybe I missed it, but where is the exhaust?

There is no exhaust at the moment. But there will be soon. Car will go under some construction soon

BTLFED
11-22-2007, 10:47 AM
What is your parents budget for this build?

Repost Squintz
11-22-2007, 10:52 AM
damnnnnnnnnnn

The Ren
11-22-2007, 10:54 AM
WOOOOOOO DRAG WHEEELS... **** YES!!!

b16ftw
11-22-2007, 11:42 AM
not bad

b16ftw
11-22-2007, 11:43 AM
at all. lol

chituntang
11-22-2007, 11:46 AM
I personally do not think that car looks good without body kit, but the car is yours, and good luck with it.

SupraCoupe
11-22-2007, 12:14 PM
good **** taylor, but please hurry up and drop that ****

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:19 PM

Damn, yall are gonna give me a hard time for this **** until im 25 huh? lol

My dad is just letting me use the money that I get from my civic to go into the car. But I actually have a job now making a little bit of money, which is all going to go into the car also!

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 12:20 PM
good **** taylor, but please hurry up and drop that ****

I have some 32k mile Supra suspension Imma throw on there. And depending on what route I go with first. Whether I do apperance first or power. If I do apperance first I will go ahead and buy my coilovers and my CCWs

hondachik
11-22-2007, 12:31 PM

My dad is just letting me use the money that I get from my civic to go into the car. But I actually have a job now making a little bit of money, which is all going to go into the car also!

I need financial help with my car too!!! You mind if I borrow your dad? Lol, j/p

iNsTuN nOoDoH
11-22-2007, 01:09 PM
congrats, i've had my eyes on one for awhile. I wish my mom would buy me **** haha, lucky...

MachNU
11-22-2007, 02:24 PM

lol and the truth comes out! :lmfao: :lmao: :D ;)

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 04:05 PM
What truth comes out? Right now I have the sc and the civic. I can keep both if I would like to but I think its stupid. So I'm going to sell the civic to put money into mods on the sc. So what truth came out?

Black Mamba
11-22-2007, 04:24 PM
TYLOR IS GAYYYYYYYY

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 04:45 PM
Who's tylor?

BTLFED
11-22-2007, 05:33 PM

Of course it is, because your parents pay all of your bills and you have no responsibilities what so ever. :rolleyes:

Are you ever going to actually grow up? Or are your parents going to support you for the rest of your life? :slap:

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 05:41 PM
Dude I'm 17 and in highschool. Am I supposed to live on my own and support myself. Trust me if you knew me I'm the total opposite of what you think about me bro. I'm realy not like that

BTLFED
11-22-2007, 05:46 PM
Dude I'm 17 and in highschool. Am I supposed to live on my own and support myself. Trust me if you knew me I'm the total opposite of what you think about me bro. I'm realy not like that

If you are 17 then why are you on IA? IA is 18 and up.

20 bucks says that you will be sponging off your parents long after you graduate, if you actually do.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 05:57 PM
I don't understand why you hate on me because of my age. I haven't don't anything to you and all you do is bust my balls. My dad does help me out a lot but I'm extremly appriciative and I don't take advantage of what my dad does for me. I don't know why you judge me when you don't know me

BTLFED
11-22-2007, 06:19 PM
You can't judge a spoiled kid. It's pretty obvious.

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 06:23 PM
I don't take advantage of what my dad does for me.

You have a Lexus as a "project car" and a daily driver. At 17 and still in HS. Later, QD.

SL33P3R
11-22-2007, 06:26 PM
I'm selling the civic. My dad doesn't care if I have 2 cars so I'm just gona finish this car only have one car. And I just don't understand how its my fault that I have a nice dad? Am I supposed to turn down everything he offers to give me?

MachNU
11-22-2007, 07:14 PM
**** when i was 17 i had a a beater 02 impala that was a ragged out company car from my dads old company. Your 17 with a honda that had easy 10k into it, and now a project sc200 with a 2jz, and your only 17 in high school.

What they are trying to say is that, you have two very very very nice cars, with a very good amount of money into mods. You have better cars that some people 7-8 years older than you. Your not as bad as a few others on this site, that have 30-40k cars, but still just having that lexus 5spd stock, as your only car, and you still have a better car than most. Someone at your age, cant be making enough money at a job, maybe $6-7 an hour working maybe 25 hours a week doesnt justify the cars/mods you have or accomplish! :goodjob:

just my :2cents: of what they are saying!

WickedIXMR
11-22-2007, 07:22 PM
**** when i was 17 i had a a beater 02 impala that was a ragged out company car from my dads old company. Your 17 with a honda that had easy 10k into it, and now a project sc200 with a 2jz, and your only 17 in high school.

What they are trying to say is that, you have two very very very nice cars, with a very good amount of money into mods. You have better cars that some people 7-8 years older than you. Your not as bad as a few others on this site, that have 30-40k cars, but still just having that lexus 5spd stock, as your only car, and you still have a better car than most. Someone at your age, cant be making enough money at a job, maybe $6-7 an hour working maybe 25 hours a week doesnt justify the cars/mods you have or accomplish! :goodjob:

just my :2cents: of what they are saying!
Dude man who cares. What he has is none of your business. Seems to me that your just jealous that he is lucky enough to have these kind of things and you grew up totalling different. But who cares? If his dad wanted to give him something that he probably didnt have when he was young then so be it. I can understand if the op was very arrogant and was just a prick but it doesnt seem like it.

MachNU
11-22-2007, 07:26 PM
Dude man who cares. What he has is none of your business. Seems to me that your just jealous that he is lucky enough to have these kind of things and you grew up totalling different. But who cares? If his dad wanted to give him something that he probably didnt have when he was young then so be it. I can understand if the op was very arrogant and was just a prick but it doesnt seem like it.

:lmao: at U! :goodjob:

if you could read, you would have seen that my first first reply was just ****ing with him which he understood, becuase he nows i was just ****ing with him. Everyone else, said that ****, my post was stating what they where trying to say.

and btw, i would not want to be him, becuase EVERY rich kid i have ever meet are all the same. none of them now the value of money, and if **** goes south, mommy and daddys walets will back them up. trust me i worked FULL time through high school, just to afford a crappy car. i have never had **** just given to me, all my stuff was earned legitamilty(sp). and by the way you defend him, i would be willing to bet that you are a rich kid! :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-23-2007, 12:57 AM
Its alright guys, Just drop it

Novacaine
11-23-2007, 01:08 AM
Nice find man look forward to seeing it sometime here soon. Cars are comfortable as hell and are one of my favorite Lexus desighns.

OaTmeaL
11-23-2007, 01:15 AM
nice find!

are those Supra wheels?

congrats.

I thought the same thing..

Nice clean car..

magneto198
11-23-2007, 10:31 AM
yeah, those big cars need more power...boost it

k20siboii
11-23-2007, 11:00 AM
nicee car man i love this ride

SL33P3R
11-23-2007, 11:02 AM
Thanks. Boost is coming really soon!

crhatchzc
11-23-2007, 11:11 AM
cong. on the car man

hydroshutter
11-23-2007, 01:35 PM

Nice car.

No problems here with your dad buying you cars. My dad bought my first 2 cars.

SandM
11-23-2007, 03:02 PM
i spy a "boost logic" sticker ftw

SL33P3R
11-23-2007, 03:05 PM
There is one on both side! lol

The civic may be gone tomorrow....

iNsTuN nOoDoH
11-23-2007, 03:29 PM
Don't worry man, haters gettin made cuz you got yourself some bathin apes.

Mayniac
11-23-2007, 06:17 PM
i would not want to be him, becuase EVERY rich kid i have ever meet are all the same. none of them now the value of money, and if **** goes south, mommy and daddys walets will back them up. trust me i worked FULL time through high school, just to afford a crappy car. i have never had **** just given to me, all my stuff was earned legitamilty(sp). and by the way you defend him, i would be willing to bet that you are a rich kid! :goodjob:Why did you capitalize "every"?

I personally know acouple rich kids, and not EVERY rich kid is a spoiled brat. So they grew up with everything, so what? I too had/have to work hard for what I have, nothing has ever been giving to me, just like that. I've been working since I was 14, I saved and earned what I have today. Its not much, but its things that have been earned! They will learn that too, not yet but in the future.

My parents give me things cause they love me, and don't want to see me or my sisters unhappy. So they buy us things, small things. They didn't have the things we had growing up, im sure your parents didn't either.
Instead of bashing on people for having more than others, just congratulate them. They're not gang banging or getting into trouble, so they have no reason to get bashed on.

And yes, he's pretty rich. But WickedIXMR doesn't go around acting like he is. So that "EVERY" comment isn't true. ;)

BTW congrats Tylor. Lucky b!tch. Lolol.

BTLFED
11-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Maniac gettin all homotional in here

MachNU
11-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Why did you capitalize "every"?

I personally know acouple rich kids, and not EVERY rich kid is a spoiled brat. So they grew up with everything, so what? I too had/have to work hard for what I have, nothing has ever been giving to me, just like that. I've been working since I was 14, I saved and earned what I have today. Its not much, but its things that have been earned! They will learn that too, not yet but in the future.

My parents give me things cause they love me, and don't want to see me or my sisters unhappy. So they buy us things, small things. They didn't have the things we had growing up, im sure your parents didn't either.
Instead of bashing on people for having more than others, just congratulate them. They're not gang banging or getting into trouble, so they have no reason to get bashed on.

And yes, he's pretty rich. But WickedIXMR doesn't go around acting like he is. So that "EVERY" comment isn't true. ;)

BTW congrats Tylor. Lucky b!tch. Lolol.

i would have to agree at some of these points. yeah my parents did give me stuff as well, but it was small things, they believe even though they didnt have it didnt change anything. They worked for it, adn they now where they are in life now, so they thought me that earning my stuff, gives me better respect for things. but maybe its just hte difference in people we meet. The only thing that bothers me about rich kids is when they call something "theres" it states that it is theres, they paid for it, they worked for it, and etc...

but when a 18 year old with a 45k vette, sits there and says that its there, when you now dam good and well that they couldnt have afford either the car note let alone the insurance, you now there parents helped. (not talking **** about the vette, just using as example)

i have more respect for a rich kid who sits there and says yeah its "mine" but my parents bought it, and are letting me use it, instead of claiming its theres outright. i have only meet one rich kid before who can say that, and he straight up said, i wouldnt have **** if it wasnt for my dad!

:dunno:

Mayniac
11-25-2007, 10:20 PM
i would have to agree at some of these points. yeah my parents did give me stuff as well, but it was small things, they believe even though they didnt have it didnt change anything. They worked for it, adn they now where they are in life now, so they thought me that earning my stuff, gives me better respect for things. but maybe its just hte difference in people we meet. The only thing that bothers me about rich kids is when they call something "theres" it states that it is theres, they paid for it, they worked for it, and etc...

but when a 18 year old with a 45k vette, sits there and says that its there, when you now dam good and well that they couldnt have afford either the car note let alone the insurance, you now there parents helped. (not talking **** about the vette, just using as example)

i have more respect for a rich kid who sits there and says yeah its "mine" but my parents bought it, and are letting me use it, instead of claiming its theres outright. i have only meet one rich kid before who can say that, and he straight up said, i wouldnt have **** if it wasnt for my dad!

:dunno:Damn, im gonna have to agree with you on this one.

MachNU
11-25-2007, 10:27 PM
lol sorry, i forgot to add that to the end of my post, maniac was challenging me to the argument, i deleted your post becuase it was useless. Like i said in a few of my post earlier i am just busting your balls! :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-25-2007, 10:28 PM
i would have to agree at some of these points. yeah my parents did give me stuff as well, but it was small things, they believe even though they didnt have it didnt change anything. They worked for it, adn they now where they are in life now, so they TAUGHT me that earning my stuff, gives me better respect for things. but maybe its just hte difference in people we meet. The only thing that bothers me about rich kids is when they call something "THEIRS" it states that it is THEIRS, they paid for it, they worked for it, and etc...

but when a 18 year old with a 45k vette, sits there and says that its THEIRS, when you now dam good and well that they couldnt have afford either the car note let alone the insurance, you now THEIR parents helped. (not talking **** about the vette, just using as example)

i have more respect for a rich kid who sits there and says yeah its "mine" but my parents bought it, and are letting me use it, instead of claiming its THEIRS outright. i have only meet one rich kid before who can say that, and he straight up said, i wouldnt have **** if it wasnt for my dad!

Maybe your parents wouldve bought you more if you did better in literature in school:dunno: Fixed all your Middleschool mistakes:goodjob:

MachNU
11-25-2007, 10:29 PM
Maybe your parents wouldve bought you more if you did better in literature in school:dunno: Fixed all your Middleschool mistakes:goodjob:

**** go ahead, you will find countless times on here where i say that i SUCK at grammer! :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-25-2007, 10:30 PM
lol sorry, i forgot to add that to the end of my post, maniac was challenging me to the argument, i deleted your post becuase it was useless. Like i said in a few of my post earlier i am just busting your balls! :goodjob:

It got old after the first thread, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. Its not funny, **** it never was. And it doesnt make you look cool so people will give you rep points, from the looks of it, you should go to college and stop spending so much time on here:goodjob:

MachNU
11-25-2007, 10:32 PM
It got old after the first thread, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. Its not funny, **** it never was. And it doesnt make you look cool so people will give you rep points, from the looks of it, you should go to college and stop spending so much time on here:goodjob:

**** i dont spend that much time on here, theres just moments when i get free time after work to do so.... :goodjob: and after the 2nd page i wasnt talking about you anymore...just posting to peoples replys to an argument. like i told you after i meet you at the varsity that one time, i am just busting your balls, your no where near as bad as others i have seen and know! :goodjob:

SL33P3R
11-25-2007, 10:34 PM
**** i dont spend that much time on here, theres just moments when i get free time after work to do so.... :goodjob: and after the 2nd page i wasnt talking about you anymore...just posting to peoples replys to an argument. like i told you after i meet you at the varsity that one time, i am just busting your balls, your no where near as bad as others i have seen and know! :goodjob:

Alright, well I take back what I said:goodjob:

Frög
11-25-2007, 10:35 PM
its your business.. who cares what these jealous ppl say.. i am a member of 6speedonline.com and you couldn't imagine the number of 20-25 year olds with 100k+ cars.. i find it quite amusing.. i get **** for this all the time.. but i know the truth, i know i pay for my car, but i also know that if my parents didn't support me the way they do, i couldn't afford this and all the money i spend on my car would go into rent instead..

its also funny that i get **** for it, just because its a Porsche, when my payments are just as much as my friends car payments.. they are members here and never get **** about daddy buying them a car.. all my friends pay for their own car just like me, and some pay more monthly for their 350z's, STI's, evo's or mustangs..

Frög
11-25-2007, 10:37 PM
^^ not a shot at anyone, just congratulating sleeper on his new car..

not looking into having a argument w/ anyone on here.. not in the mood to be involved w/ drama today.. so i am out, never to retrun on this thread again.....

later, out..................

MachNU
11-25-2007, 10:38 PM
its your business.. who cares what these jealous ppl say.. i am a member of 6speedonline.com and you couldn't imagine the number of 20-25 year olds with 100k+ cars.. i find it quite amusing.. i get **** for this all the time.. but i know the truth, i know i pay for my car, but i also know that if my parents didn't support me the way they do, i couldn't afford this and all the money i spend on my car would go into rent instead..

its also funny that i get **** for it, just because its a Porsche, when my payments are just as much as my friends car payments.. they are members here and never get **** about daddy buying them a car.. all my friends pay for their own car just like me, and some pay more monthly for their 350z's, STI's, evo's or mustangs..

lol the amount of the car you drive i see, its not that hard to afford them, they are pretty dam cheap if you now where to look! but still though that line is the only reason i dont say **** to you. you know that you have what you have becuase of your parents! :goodjob:

iNsTuN nOoDoH
11-26-2007, 01:09 AM
**** go ahead, you will find countless times on here where i say that i SUCK at grammer! :goodjob:

It's grammar, with an A haha. Sorry, I just wanted to chime in...

Alan®
11-26-2007, 02:07 AM
i have only meet one kid before who can say that, and he straight up said, i wouldnt have **** if it wasnt for my dad!

i hope your talking about me cause i said that **** one night talking to you plaing halo

notice how i edited your post though cause i hate being called that. i went into a grocery store in barnesville and pulled out my debit card and the ***** had the nerve to ask me that if it was mine and I said "yea but i don't have a job i'm at school and my dad doesnt want me working so as long as my grades stay up i'll keep my alowance ($80/wk.)" ***** was like " i hate kids like you mooching off their parens" i asked her what else she did and how old she was. she was 23 and that was all she did and she didnt have kids living with her parents. what a ****ing hypocrit.

i agree with trans though. i hate people that run around in these nice ass cars claiming its theirs outright and they just treat it like a toy with no regard as to how hard their parents work to be able to give them **** like that. i drive the eclipse and i'm greatful to have a car thats paid for that i dont have to do anything with. don't get me wrong if i could drive just about anything else I would but i'm greatful andi repay my dad by coming home with good grades like he asks and keeping my nose clean.

Tyl0rWeaver
11-26-2007, 08:16 AM
That's a savage SC300!! I came across only a couple 5spd SC's when I was looking for them waaaay back in the day...

That's hot bro! congrats!!

-Tylor

SL33P3R
11-26-2007, 07:23 PM
Thanks bro, Yeah I have been looking for a 5spd clean black SC for a while. And found one, So I had to get it