PDA

View Full Version : New Car Club Starting HERE!

Z28&ACCORD
11-21-2007, 11:59 PM
I'm starting up a new car club, (name has not been thought up yet) I own one other club with my second in command is going to take over. I am looking for some people that actully go out and RACE!...not sit in a parking lot and look pretty. Hit me back and this is what i need.

1. Name

2.Co-pilot?

3.Car

4.HP?

5.Trq.

I will PM you for the rest (not alot) this is for Fulton,Cobb and Cherokee County's. If you dont live in thos countys and still want to join thats cool with me. Now it's party time, let's go have some fun!.:cheers: :idb:

JASONBALL
11-22-2007, 06:28 PM
what is the other club so we can reference your work.

.blank cd
11-23-2007, 01:57 AM
ummmm

The BUCKY
11-23-2007, 02:22 AM
I'm starting up a new car club, (name has not been thought up yet) I own one other club with my second in command is going to take over. I am looking for some people that actully go out and RACE!...not sit in a parking lot and look pretty. Hit me back and this is what i need.

1. Name the bucky

2.Co-pilot? bucky jr

3.Car 06 honda cbr600rr

4.HP? 109 on the motor 146 on spra

5.Trq. none

I will PM you for the rest (not alot) this is for Fulton,Cobb and Cherokee County's. If you dont live in thos countys and still want to join thats cool with me. Now it's party time, let's go have some fun!.:cheers: :idb:

i filled it in

quickdodgeŽ
12-05-2007, 08:27 AM
I own one other club

How do you "own" another club? Is it a patented or licensed club? Or registered or copyrighted? If so, you don't really own it.

And what kind of "going out and racing" are you referring to? Later, QD.