PDA

View Full Version : gs400 vs deer

Nyteryder
11-21-2007, 05:25 PM
I was right ouitside of savannah doing my military thing when I had my runin with this bionic deer. It was a bout 7:30 when I am coming aroud a turn when my wifes says DEER!!!!! As I look left I see the deers eyes at my window before he hit my gs4. About 40 yards away was a gas station so I pulled in there. I get out to look at the damage and WOW! THe driver side headlight is cracked, the front driver side of the front bumper was damaged, the driver side fender is crushed, so small scratched on the hood, the driver front door is crushed, and the rear driver side door is scrached and dented.

As I look toward the street I see the deer in the median, so I stared to walk over to the deer and when I get 20 yards away when the deer pops up like it hadnt been hit. It started back across the street when BAM!! it gets hit again by a tahoe doing about 60mph head on. The SUV keeps going after he hits the deer but is barely running.

The deer, although very hurt jumps right back up and continues to cross when falls out. Now I am like what the hell. Now so random guy sees all of this happen and jumps out his truck in his full hunting gear, crosses the street, and drags the deer onto the grass and snaps its neck. He then goes back to his truck and crosses the street with it and loads the deer on the truck and takes off. At this point I am just at aloss for words.

I have already made a claim and when I get back from Ct. I need to find a shop to work on my car. The car is gonna need a complete paint job, I want an aftermarket urathane bumper w/ lip instead of the factory bumper. IF anyone knows of a good shop I should go to LMK. I need them to be willing to be flexable with the aftermarket parts I want instead of the factory one. I will post some pics up later

iloveboost
11-21-2007, 06:34 PM
LOL @ bionic deer. Sorry to hear about your car, that sucks. Hope you get it all fixed the way you want it.

Mayniac
11-21-2007, 06:51 PM
LMAO! Thats one hardcore deer!

Sorry about what happend Jeremy, but post those pictures up asap! Lolol.

TIGERJC
11-21-2007, 07:00 PM
sucks , that thing was a beauty.

But Lol at the hick for going all Steven Seagal on the deer

Repost Squintz
11-21-2007, 07:04 PM
sucks , that thing was a beauty.

But Lol at the hick for going all Steven Seagal on the deer
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

GIXXERDK
11-21-2007, 07:07 PM
When a deer died on my driveway a couple of hillbillies came and picked it up.

Psycho
11-21-2007, 07:10 PM
LOL, road kill is some good eatin'.

Sorry to hear about your car though man.

Thrust
11-21-2007, 07:13 PM
Road killed deer iz good eatin uuummm hhumm. That was too funny. I hate deer for this very reason. Be thankful that no one was hurt.

hydroshutter
11-21-2007, 07:47 PM
Bambi: 1

Jeremy: 0

Sucks to hear about that man.

TS240
11-21-2007, 08:30 PM
Oh didn't know that was you, if you want I'll split a roast with you. Your lucky it didn't do more damage than it did, it field dressed 140. :D

LOL at something my relatives would do.
Sorry about ur car, I guess you'll have to drive a badass 240 for a little while.

SicStang03
11-21-2007, 08:46 PM
At least the dear didn't go to waste. I know someone who picked up a dear they hit to get the meat out of it but it was a waste of time. Almost all the meat was damaged and bruised.. Good Luck with your car though

The Youngn
11-21-2007, 08:50 PM
sucks about your car but if you want to go to the shop that fixed my car with the whole deer situation, then shoot me a pm or give me a call. They'll work with aftermarket parts as well and the work they did is flawless

NevrNufTorq
11-21-2007, 08:52 PM
sorry to hear it j!!! :no: glad you and the wifey are ok though :goodjob:

2.3 Evo 8
11-21-2007, 09:48 PM
Nice kill J.

"Nyteryder does it again"

Technically, you get the assist but the Tahoe gets the points. :lmfao:

Nyteryder
11-21-2007, 10:36 PM
Nice kill J.

"Nyteryder does it again"

Technically, you get the assist but the Tahoe gets the points. :lmfao:

That was funny as hell. And I used to think all your jokes were lame. Lol

Nyteryder
11-21-2007, 10:38 PM
sucks about your car but if you want to go to the shop that fixed my car with the whole deer situation, then shoot me a pm or give me a call. They'll work with aftermarket parts as well and the work they did is flawless

I will hit you up when I get back to town. Pm me your nunber

Nyteryder
11-21-2007, 10:42 PM
Bambi: 1

Jeremy: 0

Sucks to hear about that man.

Butbambi ended up dead so...

Jeremy 1

Bambi 0