PDA

View Full Version : Nick Looses Liscense

Alan®
11-21-2007, 03:24 PM
CLEARWATER, Fla. (Nov. 21) - Wrestler Hulk Hogan's son is a dangerous driver and will have his driver's license suspended for one year, state officials said Tuesday.

Nick Bollea, 17, was arrested Nov. 7 on charges stemming from an August street racing crash that left a passenger in his car critically injured, Clearwater police said.

Photo Gallery: Hogan's Car Wreck
Paul Hawthorne, The Miami Group / Getty Images Nick Bollea, who was deemed "dangerous to the general public on the road," has lost his license for a year following the August crash that critically injured his friend.
1 of 5
He turned himself in on charges of reckless driving involving serious bodily injury.

The Tampa Tribune reported a letter was sent to Bollea informing him Monday of the one-year suspension. He also received a letter telling him he has to pay a fine for driving 106 mph during the crash, if we wants to prevent his license from being suspended indefinitely. The amount of the fine was not known.

"We have the ability to suspend someone's license if we believe what they could be convicted of is a potential danger should this person remain on the road," said Ann Nucatola, a spokeswoman for the Florida Department of Highway Safety & Motor Vehicles. "We've deemed him dangerous to the general public on the road."

A Hogan family spokesman, Adam Handelsman, has said previously that Bollea has no prior criminal record, and has challenged reports that he caused the crash by driving fast.

Clearwater police said the Aug. 26 crash happened when Bollea lost control of his 1998 Toyota Supra while street racing against a silver Dodge Viper driven by a friend.

Bollea's Supra struck a curb and spun across two lanes of traffic before slamming rear-end first into a palm tree. A report said Bollea was driving faster than 60 mph in a 40 mph zone.

Bollea's passenger, John Graziano, was not wearing a seat belt and was critically injured in the wreck. Bollea, who was wearing a seat belt, was not seriously injured.

Graziano, 22, has been deemed incapacitated, according to attorneys representing his father and mother, who are involved in a court dispute over who should care for him.

Besides the reckless driving charge, authorities cited Bollea for using a motor vehicle in commission of a felony, being a driver under 21 operating a vehicle with a blood-alcohol level of .02 percent or higher and having illegal window tinting.

Blood drawn about two hours after the crash showed that Bollea's blood-alcohol content was 0.055 percent. The blood-alcohol level at which Florida law presumes an adult driver to be impaired is .08 percent.

Graziano, a Dunedin High School graduate and U.S. Marine who served in Iraq, suffered a broken skull and has been comatose since the crash, according to medical professionals who examined him and submitted reports on his condition to court.

Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. The information contained in the AP news report may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or otherwise distributed without the prior written authority of The Associated Press. All active hyperlinks have been inserted by AOL.
2007-11-21 07:08:56

figures this is all he would get

kingkong
11-21-2007, 03:33 PM
If anybody else got caught for that it would have been years in jail.

Rican219
11-21-2007, 03:40 PM
:ttiwwp:

Kyle
11-21-2007, 03:41 PM
I didn't think he would "loose" his license.

3.5altman
11-21-2007, 03:42 PM
If anybody else got caught for that it would have been years in jail.

oh fa sho! that's what happens when you have money

Greddypacked
11-21-2007, 03:56 PM
Have money and one of the most famous fathers around lol. Hulk=Power brotha.

thinkfast®
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
YEA YOU TELL EM BROTHER

ALL THEM LITTLE HULKAMANIACS THANKS FOR KEEPIN YOUR HEAD UP, GOOD THING THE JUDGE DIDNT SEE THE 24" PYTHONS BROTHER, WHAT CHA GONNA DO WHEN THEY RUN WILD ON YOU BROTHER

Brick
11-21-2007, 04:04 PM
Why do you all assume this is all that's happening? This is simply the first part. I see nothing saying the other charges have been completed.

DrivenMind
11-21-2007, 04:38 PM
He should have been charged with Reckless Endangerment, Minor Under the Influence, and Too Fast For Conditions also.

Poor John is still in a coma.

EdgarG.
11-21-2007, 05:51 PM
http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb37/gocards0204_photos/0826_nick_crash_01_full.jpg

http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/kagegs/nick-hogan_head.gif

Glides
11-21-2007, 06:32 PM
FD license will go too according to their rules.

redrumracer
11-21-2007, 06:35 PM
I didn't think he would "loose" his license.

well it could work, kinda like how his car got on the road, all loose and f*cked some kids life up

kpc2593
11-21-2007, 06:44 PM
http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa64/kagegs/nick-hogan_head.gif

LOL....

B18c1Turboed
11-21-2007, 06:52 PM
FD license will go too according to their rules.
Poloriad already dropped him as a sponsor!!

Tracy
11-21-2007, 07:13 PM
FD license will go too according to their rules.His Formula D license would have went aside from all of this. He didn't earn a point last year to maintain it.

ShooterMcGavin
11-21-2007, 07:19 PM
whatta dumbass, bet he's gonna be driving anyway

TheDarkRacer
11-21-2007, 07:51 PM
^^^ i bet he is gonna drive a "new" supra!!! its gay, i get pulled over for 20 over, cops pulls some b.s., says i was going 28, and i cant drive for 6mothns. If i crashed going 80, they'd put me on probation, cant drive for a year, and prob some other stupid ****.

savincent
11-21-2007, 11:04 PM
In MY opinion. That Supra was ruined after they mad the attempt to base it out of Fast and Furious, so he gets what he deserves for tryin to be Brian O'Connor.

Plus, I don't like yellow. :D

Leadfoot_mf
11-21-2007, 11:58 PM
not too mention the suit johns parents are going to get some$$$$$.