PDA

View Full Version : definitly the funniest thing ive seen in a while!

Reaper
11-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Im driving home from chic-fil-a and there is a bicylcer in front of me pedaling like his life depended on it, I gave him plenty of room but he started to sway back and fourth and kept pedaling...he caught a rock or something and went head over handle bars and face first into the asphault! :lmfao:

I stopped and asked if he was okay and he jumped up really fast and said "are you okay?" and i was like ...."im fine?" lol and he looked around and then rode off faster than he was riding before hahahhahah!:lmfao:

Psycho
11-20-2007, 03:48 PM
lmao

mocha latte cupcake
11-20-2007, 03:53 PM
LIRL! bwhahahah you got to witness a fall! that is great and amazing stuff man! lol its always funnier when you get to see the fore fall and after affect lol thats so priceless lol

§treet_§peed
11-20-2007, 03:54 PM
he was running drugs from state to state like forest gump did

Reaper
11-20-2007, 03:55 PM
he was running drugs from state to state like forest gump did

lol he had to be on something, no joke his face broke his fall :lmfao::lmfao:

DrivenMind
11-20-2007, 04:13 PM
You should have locked up your brakes after he hit the pavement. That would have really freaked him out.

SloWRX
11-20-2007, 05:19 PM
lmfao!

TheDarkRacer
11-20-2007, 06:04 PM
ROFL. I would have slowed down and looked, asked if he was okay, then after that rofled everywhere as i sped off....

gtikid
11-20-2007, 07:24 PM
This story kinda of reminds me of..............................you ;)

:lmfao:

ZeD
11-20-2007, 07:28 PM
thats kinda like when i tried to stop the other day by jumping onto a sidewalk and i ate assphault because they had just cleaned it.. soaking wet.. SMACK.

Grnblur
11-20-2007, 07:33 PM
man I was coming around a corner one time and a guy on a mountain bike was in the middle of my lane goin the same way and as I got closer he just turned off the side of the road but I guess he forgot about the curb lol. he hit it at a 45 degree angle and the bike just colapsed under him and he wet face, feet body first into the sidewalk. I also stopped to see if he was ok and I think he was drunk. but hell the nice guy I am I loaded his bike in my trunk and gave him a ride to the Hospital down the road.

Reaper
11-20-2007, 07:33 PM
thats kinda like when i tried to stop the other day by jumping onto a sidewalk and i ate assphault because they had just cleaned it.. soaking wet.. SMACK.

thats what i kept thinking about right after I saw it! I tried to explain what happened to you the day you posted it up, she didn't think it was funny @ the time but now she understands:lmfao:

Rican219
11-20-2007, 08:07 PM
http://i20.tinypic.com/ohvcc1.gif

Mr. Clean
11-20-2007, 08:54 PM
http://i20.tinypic.com/ohvcc1.gif

thats F*CKING AWFUL!

yet hilarious

tmzoz
11-20-2007, 09:38 PM
lol i'd hate to be the guy on the bike.

how embarassing.

but then again he was prolly cracked out so he didnt even know what was going on

The Youngn
11-20-2007, 11:18 PM
you sure have been posting a lot now james.

But funny sh1t. I was on shallowford once going home and i was stopped at a light. There was a mexican guy on a bike to my right and he was looking at my car as he rode pass me. Next thing you know i heard from metal clanging noise and look over to see him raping the pavement. His friend was just standing there laughing at him. He stood up real quick and looked at me then rode off.

Reaper
11-21-2007, 08:15 AM
you sure have been posting a lot now james.

But funny sh1t. I was on shallowford once going home and i was stopped at a light. There was a mexican guy on a bike to my right and he was looking at my car as he rode pass me. Next thing you know i heard from metal clanging noise and look over to see him raping the pavement. His friend was just standing there laughing at him. He stood up real quick and looked at me then rode off.

well ive got down time lol kinda missed ia lol