PDA

View Full Version : GUYS - If someone sleeps with your significant other...

AtifSajid
11-20-2007, 10:13 AM
and the other guy knows that your girl is married to you or has been with you for over 3 years....( im saying 3 years, because there is a difference when your in love with someone and not - I figure if your with someone for 3 years you are probably in love with by then..i hope)

What would you do?

Would you go out and beat that guys ass and leave your girl?

Would you drop your girl and just call it a day and find more a$$?

What would you do?

I was thinking about this deeply cause me and my wife have haters which we know of that are always talking ****...

I have been married to my wife for 8 years now, we know everything about each other..

I was thinking to myself...would it really be worth it if I find out she had slept with someone and they knew she was married. Would it be worth it for me to go beat his ass, or just to let it ride and drop your lady, or let your lady know and be like thats straight - I got something on you? What if you find out years later?

Everything is cool in my relationship just to let EVERYONE know. Just so I dont start getting a 100 phone calls from everyone asking if everything is cool...LOL..

Let me know what you all think..

iloveboost
11-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Double homicide. It's the only option.

Scotsman
11-20-2007, 10:17 AM
Double homicide. It's the only option.x2:ninja:

changaroo
if that happens after 3 years, thats 3 years well wasted.

Nismo
leave her cheating ass

osiriskidd

QFT

imbosile
11-20-2007, 10:18 AM
you honestly can't really put the blame on the other man, in my opinion it is completely the fault of the girl. if she hadn't given the guy the vibes that it was okay then it would have never happened, unless it was rape. the had to have been out looking for that kind of thing to happen, otherwise it wouldn't have. it just shows that the girl doesn't take her real relationship seriously.

So all in all, no I wouldn't go beat his ass because the blame would rest on my girlfriend in my opinion. And she wouldn't be my girlfriend for much longer after that.

MistaCee
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM
you honestly can't really put the blame on the other man, in my opinion it is completely the fault of the girl. if she hadn't given the guy the vibes that it was okay then it would have never happened, unless it was rape. the had to have been out looking for that kind of thing to happen, otherwise it wouldn't have. it just shows that the girl doesn't take her real relationship seriously.

So all in all, no I wouldn't go beat his ass because the blame would rest on my girlfriend in my opinion. And she wouldn't be my girlfriend for much longer after that.

If he about your relationship then he is part of the fault.

MC Hammer
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM
I know this is for guys, but you might like my opinion?.. If you love her, I say try to make it work. People make mistakes, (yeah, this is a HUGE deal) but just talk to her about it. Find out why she did it. She's gotta have a reason, she didn't do it just because. Don't kick anyone's a$$ though. It can only end you in jail or worse. So, stay away from that. And if you can leave your girl and go "find more a$$" then I'd really think about your relationship with her. IF that's an option for you, then you might not feel about her the way you think. And it might not even be worth working out. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. I hope everything works out. Good luck.

Brut
11-20-2007, 10:22 AM
Would you drop your girl and just call it a day and find more a$$ <--- exactly what I would do

Sammich
11-20-2007, 10:23 AM
i know for sure that the dude would get his ass whooped...i dont know what she would receive..but high probability(99%) i would leave her cheatin arse..either that or stay w/ her and do my own lil escapades..but ima selfish/jealous dude so...i cant say what i would do w/ her unless it happened

imbosile
11-20-2007, 10:25 AM
If he about your relationship then he is part of the fault.

well yeah i believe he would be somewhat at fault, but not enough to make me go kick his ass. if you're going to kick someones ass it should be the person that is supposedly in love with you and has shared so many things with you over 3 years. and since kicking a girls ass is the lowest of the low, i don't think anyone should get their ass beat haha. unless of course it was a really close friend of mine who did this, then that would be it. :yes:

imbosile
11-20-2007, 10:26 AM
i know for sure that the dude would get his ass whooped...i dont know what she would receive..but high probability(99%) i would leave her cheatin arse..either that or stay w/ her and do my own lil escapades..but ima selfish/jealous dude so...i cant say what i would do w/ her unless it happened

If you did the same thing she did then you're just lowering yourself to her level... but yeah i bet it would make you feel a hell of a lot better hahaha

Elbow
11-20-2007, 10:29 AM
You see in this world there is a thing called RESPECT. It decided who is who. If a man KNEW I was married and slept with my wife, he is equally at fault. He has no respect for other men. I have NEVER went and talked to a guys girl, if I met a girl and asked if she had a boyfriend and she says yes, I kindly ease off and move on.

I would dump the girl in a second. Not of anger, but because that would totally **** up your trust, what she wants, etc. She is at fault, the other guy is at fault, everyone is. If she did it once what would that mean? She doesnt love you? Mistake that will happen again? Who knows. Not to mention you want to have sex with your WIFE after she ****ED another guy!??! NO THANKS. :umno:

I would not beat the guys ass. I would NEVER hit a girl. That is the immature thing to fight physically over ****. ***** boys start fights. More damage can be done mentally. If a **** wants to be a rude disrespectful ****, he will fail at life, and as I am moving on and living, he is stuck with no respect failing. Simple as that. As much as I would not want to hurt my wife, I am not the kind of guy to sit around and be walked on.

Sammich
11-20-2007, 10:29 AM
If you did the same thing she did then you're just lowering yourself to her level... but yeah i bet it would make you feel a hell of a lot better hahaha

and thats why i would do it lol

ATK_Designs
11-20-2007, 10:30 AM
3 years will be wasted. I'll just let it be and break off. It's not worth it to continue any further.

Any violence would be stupid as my career and my life are worth more than that. I'd be sad, upset, but that's it. It's time to move on. There's many fishes in the sea and I'd find one that truly treasure my feeling.

Scotsman
11-20-2007, 10:33 AM
You thing in this world there is a thing called RESPECT. It decided who is who. If a man KNEW I was married and slept with my wife, he is equally at fault. He has no respect for other men. I have NEVER went and talked to a guys girl, if I met a girl and asked if she had a boyfriend and she says yes, I kindly ease off and move on.

I would dump the girl in a second. Not of anger, but because that would totally **** up your trust, what she wants, etc. She is at fault, the other guy is at fault, everyone is. If she did it once what would that mean? She doesnt love you? Mistake that will happen again? Who knows. Not to mention you want to have sex with your WIFE after she ****ED another guy!??! NO THANKS. :umno:

I would not beat the guys ass. I would NEVER hit a girl. That is the immature thing to fight physically over ****. ***** boys start fights. More damage can be done mentally. If a **** wants to be a rude disrespectful ****, he will fail at life, and as I am moving on and living, he is stuck with no respect failing. Simple as that. As much as I would not want to hurt my wife, I am not the kind of guy to sit around and be walked on.very well put!+ repped:goodjob:

keevo54
11-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Once a cheater always a cheater. Dump her and move on. No need to kick the guys ass and go to jail.

LQQKITZME
11-20-2007, 10:46 AM
:doh:

:ninja:

It just depends really.. It might be worth it to work it out go to counseling

Glides
11-20-2007, 10:51 AM
Hire a private investigator, document everything, then when you have it compiled and ready to serve to your lawyer, take her into the bedroom for one last lovemaking session. Try out every weird and sick thing you've heard. Captain Nemo her, do the Angry Pirate, wipe **** on her lip and **** her so hard in the ass that it bleeds. Then tell her you are sorry, you were overcome by a demon.

Serve her papers the next day.

LQQKITZME
11-20-2007, 10:53 AM
Hire a private investigator, document everything, then when you have it compiled and ready to serve to your lawyer, take her into the bedroom for one last lovemaking session. Try out every weird and sick thing you've heard. Captain Nemo her, do the Angry Pirate, wipe **** on her lip and **** her so hard in the ass that it bleeds. Then tell her you are sorry, you were overcome by a demon.

:thinking: :???:

DrivenMind
11-20-2007, 10:55 AM

I second this motion.

thinkfast®
11-20-2007, 10:56 AM
MOB atif, dont ever forget it

if shes a bottom b.itch you wont have worries like that, and you wont ever hear that kinda mess if ya layin the game down rite.. I aint catchin no case over a female, u got me fuc.ked up.. all you lames out there catchin feelings for these broads and gettn all sappy and talkn bout counseling lolol stop listenin to that r&b BS homey time to wise up

MOB baby

Sammich
11-20-2007, 11:01 AM

for some odd ball reason this makes hella sense:lmao:

99WS6
11-20-2007, 11:01 AM

This is the way to go! At the bare minimum PIINTB hard, real hard then serve her with the papers. You will always feel great about knowing what you did to her one last time. I have a friend who did this very thing except they were not married just dating. We still laugh 2 years later about her going to the bathroom and crying after he tore up her pooper:lmfao:

Magnus213
11-20-2007, 11:04 AM
I would beat the snot out of the guy and leave the woman. The woman would deserve the beating, but since that's never an option for a real gentleman. I'd just let her know what she did to me and leave her forever.

Sammich
11-20-2007, 11:09 AM
"The pen is mightier than the sword"

according to the Glides

"The penis is mightier than the sword":lmfao:

Frög
11-20-2007, 11:19 AM

exactly!!! i cant agree w/ you more.. it 100% the girls fault, the guy has a penis, what do you expect.. if a girl is wanting me to F her, im not going to care or worry about who she is w/ at the moment.. obviously things aren't going well in her relationship, or she broke up, or she often cheats.. i am not going to kill it and ask her how her and her bf or husband is doing? im going to think w/ my balls and complete the deed.. and obviously she cheats, so either me or another guy, but either way the bf or husdband gets screwed, and i rather it be me! :idb:

I know this is for guys, but you might like my opinion?.. If you love her, I say try to make it work. People make mistakes, (yeah, this is a HUGE deal) but just talk to her about it. Find out why she did it. She's gotta have a reason, she didn't do it just because. Don't kick anyone's a$$ though. It can only end you in jail or worse. So, stay away from that. And if you can leave your girl and go "find more a$$" then I'd really think about your relationship with her. IF that's an option for you, then you might not feel about her the way you think. And it might not even be worth working out. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. I hope everything works out. Good luck.

you!! have a seat over there!!
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/knickjim/myce/17stan.jpg

Frög
11-20-2007, 11:24 AM

you are my new hero.. i would of done it that way as well, but the way you recite it is just awesome! reps if i can..

Glides
11-20-2007, 11:25 AM
This may be a tad extreme...I personally would NOT want to have sex with someone after they slept with someon else. But I agree, play it cool, document, document, document and then when she least expects it- DING DONG "Mrs. ?~You've been served!"

"The pen is mightier than the sword"

This is the generation of Extreme. Nothing says hatred like a torn up bung after coming home from your nice and loving new boyfriend on the side. I smile when I think of the scenario......"Que flashback music"

She's all smiling and happy because sh'e found new love. He treats her with respect and shows her the caring she so desperatly needs. She bounces up the drive, puts her little key in the door ever so softly so as not to disturb you. Pushing open the door she's greeted by ME, naked, **** on hard ready to lay down the law. So instead of having to explain herself by refusing sex to you, she thinks "Oh, it will be over soon and I can go back to happy thoughts"

Heh, scratch that because Captain Bung Destroyer is in the hizzouse. You start slow, fake a pull out and then ram it home while holding her head and yelling insults at her like she was a bad circus animal. Slap her ass, call her a cowpatty and make her say who's whore she is. Then introduce her to GagReflex.com and only when she's vomited and tears streaming down her face like the Army was letting water out of Lanier, tell her you are sorry and that Satan was in you.

Yea, that's about how it should go. Send her back to her new boyfriend with a purpose. No need to beat him up, you beat up the hole he hides in. :goodjob:

Sammich
11-20-2007, 11:27 AM
LMFAO @ the only way to beat up a girl

Kevykev
11-20-2007, 11:28 AM
Just drop 'em show that you're the bigger person!!!

Sucks to be in that position though

Glides
11-20-2007, 11:29 AM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/louiejesus6cj.gif

The Youngn
11-20-2007, 11:33 AM

damn...do exactly what he said:yes:

K20A2_DC5
11-20-2007, 11:37 AM
I would break up with my girlfriend and let it go, it's not worth continuing this relationship.......

Stormhammer
11-20-2007, 12:33 PM

That's beyond then just a "people make mistakes"....

Reaper
11-20-2007, 12:37 PM
"Guns don't kill people, Husbands that come home early do"

I agree with Glides though +1

Sammich
11-20-2007, 01:44 PM
all i heard was

":blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: But I am a girl, what do I know, right?

DING DING DING DING DING :lmfao:

Sammich
11-20-2007, 02:00 PM
FYPette some girl try some bull**** like that w/ me she guaranteed to get thrown off me

Sammich
11-20-2007, 02:09 PM
lol

81911SC
11-20-2007, 02:12 PM

X45

civic95
11-20-2007, 02:28 PM
Not like you could blame them Atif. You're wife is hot.:goodjob:

Sammich
11-20-2007, 02:31 PM
LMFAO @ CIVIC 95 +10

quickdodge®
11-20-2007, 02:58 PM
and the other guy knows that your girl is married to you or has been with you for over 3 years....( im saying 3 years, because there is a difference when your in love with someone and not - I figure if your with someone for 3 years you are probably in love with by then..i hope)

What would you do?

What would you do?

I was thinking about this deeply cause me and my wife have haters which we know of that are always talking ****...

I have been married to my wife for 8 years now, we know everything about each other..

I was thinking to myself...would it really be worth it if I find out she had slept with someone and they knew she was married. Would it be worth it for me to go beat his ass, or just to let it ride and drop your lady, or let your lady know and be like thats straight - I got something on you? What if you find out years later?

Everything is cool in my relationship just to let EVERYONE know. Just so I dont start getting a 100 phone calls from everyone asking if everything is cool...LOL..

Atif. I didn't want you to find out this way. If there is ANYTHING I can do to make this right. It really was an accident. JaimeCBR was drunk and I told him not to do it. Later, QD.

Sammich
11-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Atif. I didn't want you to find out this way. If there is ANYTHING I can do to make this right. It really was an accident. JaimeCBR was drunk and I told him not to do it. Later, QD.

somebody got the

ZeD
11-20-2007, 03:09 PM
if she cheated on you, you're not providing properly. take it upon yourself to be a better lover, but then still dump the cheating ****. Learn from your mistake. Why be mad at the guy? even if he knew. i'd be thanking him for letting me know my woman's a dirty *****, and then i'd shake his hand for out mackin me. know im say?

imbosile
11-20-2007, 03:25 PM
But I am a girl

oh well there's your problem right there

PSINXS
11-20-2007, 03:30 PM
First there is no excuse for cheating.

If he knew she was married then he needs his ass beat and she needs to be kicked to the curb. Any woman that will even allow that is trash and you shouldnt think twice about leaving her. Hope you got prenup.

Sammich
11-20-2007, 03:44 PM
u got prenup?

Sammich
11-20-2007, 03:48 PM
i can't see them..i demand pics :ninja:

Big Baller
11-20-2007, 03:50 PM
At first you don't do anything, then you slowly plot youre revenge....document everything, cash out all youre savings and then move it all somewhere where she can't get to it. After that start selling ****, all youre **** her ****....all of it, tell her you have gambling problem and you are paying off all youre debts. When there is nothing left, thats when you send her the papers. Even if she cheated on you shes going to get between 50 and 25% of the assets.

As far as her little **** buddy goes, who gives a ****, I might pay somebody to kick his ass, I mean someone random but its probally not really worth it.

Glides
11-20-2007, 04:15 PM
Well, since I have a vagina...and not a ****, I care what I put in it! I won't play sloppy seconds to anyone.

Now if the thought of me throwing him down on the floor when he comes home from "his little interlude", climbing on top of him and as I am riding him hard, slowly RAM my dildo in HIS ******* sounds like sweet revenge, then I understand where you are coming from. But simply turning down their advances later, watch them foam from the inside out, seems so much more cruel and painful. But I am a girl, what do I know, right?

K first off. We KNOW you are a girl. You don't have to keep telling us that.

Secondly. If you are getting your revenge, why in the hell would you SLOWLY slide it in his ass? See, that's where girls fail right there. You are just too nice. Like all the "I think we should talk it out, and you should talk it out with her to find out her feelins" SHE ****ED A DUDE....I could care a crap less what her feelings are. So, I think the dildo should go in a like warp 6, dry. Stop being a girl and rage up woman. Damm. "Picard to bridge, warp 6 on my command"

Thirdly. What in the hell is the fun of getting cheated on, dumped on and then just saying "Oh well, I guess I just had that one a commin, i'll move on to the next ***** that will own me with my friends" To hell with that. I'm gonna make sure that ho damm well thinks 3 times before letting peoples ****s fly in her while we are dating.

Everytime she looks at a guy while she's dating someone, she will clench that bung and grimace in pain cause that guy could do the same thing to pink trap. That'll learn her. :goodjob:

TheDarkRacer
11-20-2007, 06:31 PM
^^^^ you sir.....are my hero.... reps fo joo!!!

onebadgt
11-20-2007, 06:59 PM
i would leave her, after ****ing someone related to her or her best friend or someone close, then i would castrate the guy. however you spell that

Master Shake
11-20-2007, 09:31 PM
other dude would be getting the baseball bat and i better be getting half of her ****.

Mayniac
11-20-2007, 09:33 PM
Man, I missed all the action(bashing on a chick thread) from that 'chell chick. Girls, what do they know about this subject? :rolleyes:

lilmanx01
11-20-2007, 10:35 PM
x2:ninja:

TRIPS!

"15 in the clip, and 1 in the hole.....":fire:

The Yousef
11-20-2007, 10:42 PM

:fire:

:goodjob:

then flee the to a non extradition country ftw... :burnout:

tony
11-20-2007, 10:42 PM
As someone who is kind of going through a situation like this.. its a lot more complicated than just getting revenge especially when kids are involved. Manhood tells you to confront the guy but ultimately the significant other is the one who made the situation what it is.

Some people cheat because they are insecure and the extra attention validates them, its not necessarily saying something is wrong with you but rather that person. If you love them then seek counseling, otherwise the best revenge is to simply do well for yourself, if your feelings were genuine then she will realize what she missed out on.

Glides
11-21-2007, 12:29 AM
As someone who is kind of going through a situation like this.. its a lot more complicated than just getting revenge especially when kids are involved. Manhood tells you to confront the guy but ultimately the significant other is the one who made the situation what it is.

Some people cheat because they are insecure and the extra attention validates them, its not necessarily saying something is wrong with you but rather that person. If you love them then seek counseling, otherwise the best revenge is to simply do well for yourself, if your feelings were genuine then she will realize what she missed out on.

Kids change everything. You just can't go around ripping up the bung of your kids mother. Thats just unruly. It would make Christmas uneasy if she had to sit on an o-ring at the dinner table.

In your case things have to be handled much like a fragile piece of pottery. Deep down, you know you just want to hurl it down on the ground and smash it but you have to hold it gently and keep it safe until you reach the counter that you can leave it on. Unfortunatly though, with kids, the man usually gets his bung torn up by the judge.

Good luck man.

BobbyFresco
11-21-2007, 12:49 AM

Quoted for truth......

BobbyFresco
11-21-2007, 12:50 AM
:fire:

:goodjob:

then flee the to a non extradition country ftw... :burnout:

:lmfao:

3.5altman
11-21-2007, 12:54 AM
Its not just about sex, you are talking about a person you love and a person you are married too! My wife, is my wife, dont touch my ****! Same thing with my Gf, cheat if she wants to, be her lost! Karma comes back and will bite you in the ass! I would be highly pissed, i do not know what i would do, my mind gets crazy at times. If your gonna **** around why be in a relationship in the first place?

Tasuki_Civic
11-21-2007, 01:11 AM

What would you do?

What would you do?

First why beat the other guys ass just for gettin some cooter? thats just stupid... unless you all were mutual friends.

"usually" women step out for an actual reason. if you know your wife wasnt loose like that when you first got up then that mite mean your lacking in your part that she hadnt discussed or she mite have discussed with you and you didnt take it under consideration. Most people can tell when their loved one is not focused on their relationship. man or woman.....its just if they choose to see it and except it or not.

the only way you know if your able to work on it and if its worth it is if you 'know who" you married and who are you married to now. then you know your value. cant really go by what other pple say (stay or let them go) they dont know you guys whole story.

Tasuki_Civic
11-21-2007, 01:15 AM
alot of men say "dont touch my wife....blah blah blah"

but when you were single (alot of men) dont give a ish cause its not their responsibility if she gets caught. at the end of the night you dont have to answer to someone and you can go on your merry way as if it never happened. "homewrecker" but it aint unusual that men ufck other pples wives as if its nothing.

i wouldnt get mad at the female. i would be disappointed but she wouldnt be my concern. my husband would be. i know their are women out here that dont care. but i still take the chance of having a husband that i think i can trust.

Tasuki_Civic
11-21-2007, 01:18 AM

yea thats another reason

3.5altman
11-21-2007, 02:02 AM
^^good points girly! Apprciate the femal inputs on this

RandomGuy
11-21-2007, 02:41 AM
http://www.adamdorman.com/_images/3d_padlock.jpg

+

http://www.gun-parts.com/synthetic/Sybtgetic%202.jpg

=

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/162/370451211_5da2041bf6.jpg

Slow Motion
11-21-2007, 04:00 AM
Double homicide. It's the only option.:werd:..

3.5altman
11-21-2007, 05:01 AM
yep i thought i heard a gun go off

Gutling
11-21-2007, 06:20 AM
I would not be mad at the other dude, its the hos fault. I was not married to the man, i was married to the woman. I always told my friends, if some girl im with wants to mess around with them, lol then by all means beat that thing up, but let me know so i can drop her. Why the hell would some of you want to beat the dudes ass and try to work it out with her? you werent with the dude for 3 years, or married to him. if anything ***** slap her, shake his hand for saving you many more years of hardship with a ho that didnt care about you to begin with (and dont say maybe it was a mistake, what she tripped, fell and landed on his ****? she knew wtf she was doing) should high five the dude and see if she wants to gang, then leave her.

Glides
11-21-2007, 06:38 AM
if anything ***** slap her, shake his hand for saving you many more years of hardship with a ho that didnt care about you to begin with (and dont say maybe it was a mistake, what she tripped, fell and landed on his ****? she knew wtf she was doing) should high five the dude and see if she wants to gang, then leave her.

Spoken like a true warrior. I agree.

3.5altman
11-21-2007, 06:54 AM
^^ hell yea X2 reps for you cuz

ShooterMcGavin
11-21-2007, 07:35 PM
drop like a rock

ueyedgr8tness
11-21-2007, 07:45 PM
BAck in the day u could beat some 1 ass and not go to jail for it,but as i found out last oct that shi* don't happen no more u go to jail even if he is in your yard when u do it.

Now with me spending some thinking time in jail for bs i say that if it happen to me i would just leave her cause she would not be worth me going to jail sitting in that bit** with a bunch of guy's looking at each other trying to be hard,it sux and i;d rather spend that time bangin the shi* out of my backup plan< *every man has a backup plan right:ninja:

Tasuki_Civic
11-21-2007, 08:44 PM
BAck in the day u could beat some 1 ass and not go to jail for it,but as i found out last oct that shi* don't happen no more u go to jail even if he is in your yard when u do it.

Now with me spending some thinking time in jail for bs i say that if it happen to me i would just leave her cause she would not be worth me going to jail sitting in that bit** with a bunch of guy's looking at each other trying to be hard,it sux and i;d rather spend that time bangin the shi* out of my backup plan< *every man has a backup plan right:ninja:

thats what is so ****ed up with guys these days. Any man that has a back up plan (meaning another female) you aint **** to began with :no: and you cant be trusted.

realize your problem....dont be in a relationship with someone if you cant trust them. a lot of guys may mistaken their girl being with someone else (someone lied) and then you run off and cheat. and break up with her. when the whole time she aint do nothing.

hondachik
11-21-2007, 08:47 PM
if you're going to cheat...whats the point of getting married? isn't that what being single is for? =|

quickdodge®
11-21-2007, 08:50 PM
thats what is so ****ed up with guys these days.

Why does it seem that all your negative comments about guys (which consists of all your comment about guys) have to include all guys. So the ones you've ****ed with were ****. Doesn't mean they all are. I can't stand it when people want to classify an entire group based on the one or two people they encounter. Doesn't make sense. It goes hand in hand with a white person that gets mugged by a black person so that means all black people are muggers or criminals. Just one guy is a **** up and not mature enough for a real relationship doesn't mean they all are. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-21-2007, 08:50 PM
if you're going to cheat...whats the point of getting married? isn't that what being single is for? =|

Hmmmm. Think about what you just posted and get back to me. Later, QD.

Stormhammer
11-21-2007, 09:20 PM
http://www.adamdorman.com/_images/3d_padlock.jpg

+

http://www.gun-parts.com/synthetic/Sybtgetic%202.jpg

=

LOL! Reps for that movie!

ahmonrah
11-21-2007, 10:55 PM
i'll put it to you like i told my girl, with straight face and clear conscience.....
me and my girl were sitting on the couch one night, a few years ago, watching tv, and out the blue she asks " what would you do if you came home and found me in the bed with some man?"

surprising myself, in milliseconds i thought out and eliminated all scenarios but this one:
my reply?
"well, honestly? if I walked in and seen you in the bed with another man, without a word, i'd grab the ky out the drawer, figuring you've juggled 2 men at the same time, and SEE IF YOU CAN HANDLE 2 MEN AT THE SAME TIME...." telling the dude " 'keep doin what you doin bruh'...and jump in your azz.....then i'd get a hotel room with YOUR debit card, with some extra money for my troubles"
the look on her face was borderline horror at my response.

but i explained to TASUKI_CIVIC and BTEC that the only way to garner the true effect of what she's done would be lost IF I
A: cried and got all emotional
or
B:whooped his azz, 'cause he's a man like me, and beating an opportunist, which is what men are when it comes to sex, would make her somewhat happy later on, knowing that she got an emotional rise outta me. and why make him suffer for takin an option that most men won't pass up?

in closing, the next dude she got with she'd remember pain if she ever thinks about cheating on him too.

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 01:57 AM
Why does it seem that all your negative comments about guys (which consists of all your comment about guys) have to include all guys. So the ones you've ****ed with were ****. Doesn't mean they all are. I can't stand it when people want to classify an entire group based on the one or two people they encounter. Doesn't make sense. It goes hand in hand with a white person that gets mugged by a black person so that means all black people are muggers or criminals. Just one guy is a **** up and not mature enough for a real relationship doesn't mean they all are. Later, QD.

take a chill pill homie.....
dont take it personal QD because i missed one word. (some guys.... you like that??) i know not all guys are like that. not all women are sluts

i will correct myself "some" men.

in many conversations i have with women or men im usually on the men's side of things. so believe me its not about the type of guys that ive dated or anything like that. i just worded it wrong.forgive me. you happy now?

and from what i see in some of your post when it comes to "IA females"

"IA Females" are sluts, they aren't ****, they are this they are that.

all of us are not like that. so take your advice and correct yourself in every aspect of explanation.

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 02:12 AM
Why does it seem that all your negative comments about guys (which consists of all your comment about guys) have to include all guys.

Im a ****in woman!! what do you expect? Im not always gonna be on the men's side. there are alot of things guys do that are stupid! period!!

It doesnt matter if she has him wrapped around her pinky VERBALLY and can get him to do whatever she wants or its the PU$$Y.

Women are just as bad as men. I will always and forever say that and honeslty i think we are worse because we get away with alot things that men dont know about, because we know how to hide the ****.

the way SOME of these guys on IA talk about their relationship problems. its like wtf?! your str8 pusy!! if only that person would go back and read wtf they posted and maybe they would see how stupid they are. "Some" men who think they are smart about their **** ......there is always a women who is 5x smarter.

I may talk bad about some mens habits or things that they do.....but i dont lie about them or make it like woman dont do the same or worse. And i would be quick to tell a betch shes stupid for whatever reason "that she ****ed up on. ( and i be dayumd if i say after every male comment that women do it too, its asking for too much)

we all make mistakes and i aint perfect and neither are you. so **** it !!!! between men and women....we are more clever and i will always say it that way. thats why i may come off as if some men aint ****. no matter what color or status.

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 06:12 AM
take a chill pill homie.....

I am "chill." I just asked a question.

and from what i see in some of your post when it comes to "IA females"

"IA Females" are sluts, they aren't ****, they are this they are that.

Then you've read wrong. I wouldn't say that all IA woman are ****ed up because I know for a **** that all of them aren't.

so take your advice and correct yourself in every aspect of explanation.

I don't dish out advice that I wouldn't currently follow myself. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 06:18 AM
i aint perfect and neither are you.

Later, QD.

http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/84565/2/istockphoto_84565_thin_ice_sign.jpg

ueyedgr8tness
11-22-2007, 10:06 AM
thats what is so ****ed up with guys these days. Any man that has a back up plan (meaning another female) you aint **** to began with :no: and you cant be trusted.

realize your problem....dont be in a relationship with someone if you cant trust them. a lot of guys may mistaken their girl being with someone else (someone lied) and then you run off and cheat. and break up with her. when the whole time she aint do nothing.

Damn chick u just went over board the backup plan was just for kick's,but at the same time yea if a girl ****s me over of course i got plenty of female's that have been my awhile that i would go be with not really a backup it's just called feeling the gap *other wise meaning closing that lonely spot that i got along time ago when i got cheated on*

ueyedgr8tness
11-22-2007, 10:11 AM
Bottom line is women cheat guy's cheat but men feel worse when they do it believe me,and all my girl drama is done with i am getting married next yr so i could care less about other female's but if me and my (L) broke up today of course i would be kickin it with another girl tonight just cause it takes my mind of shi*

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 10:41 AM
Damn chick u just went over board the backup plan was just for kick's,but at the same time yea if a girl ****s me over of course i got plenty of female's that have been my awhile that i would go be with not really a backup it's just called feeling the gap *other wise meaning closing that lonely spot that i got along time ago when i got cheated on*

yea thats understandable. when some people say back up that usually means that person was a so called "friend" that has been wanting you anyway and they were just waiting for your significant other to screw up.

but of course fill the gap.

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 10:42 AM
Later, QD.

boo ;) :rolleyes:

quickdodge®
11-22-2007, 10:43 AM
boo ;) :rolleyes:

What? You know I'm right. Later, QD.

Tasuki_Civic
11-22-2007, 11:13 AM
What? You know I'm right. Later, QD.

bout what? you aint say nuffin. if you say so... that you NEVER missed saying the word "some, most" or any alternative word that defines a portion of a group of people.

ahmonrah
11-22-2007, 01:42 PM
SLED!!! wtf you doin?

BTEC
11-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Not sure what i would do, depends on how it all wnt down or how i felt at the time of finding out. Alot of yawl talking bout kicking dudes ass, im sure he didnt rape her and she had to participate in the act as well so y not kick her ass too?

Id kick dudes ass if he was a friends or have been trying to get at my girl for a minute just for the fact that he disrespected me on a continuous basis.

as for the girl, i dnt know. prollly a str8 right to the gina or something to make "it" useless to ne other dude that may visit what was once mine.

I might just leave and take a long ride listening to some Nas planning my new life. Who knows?

ueyedgr8tness
11-22-2007, 07:35 PM
those fu**in tits in suki avator making me dizzy

Schugg
11-22-2007, 08:04 PM

What would you do?

What would you do?

since most normal guys dont hit girls, find a big tough ass ***** and get her ass beat. and like the other guy said, cant blame the guy, but if he knows he needs a ass beating too, then find a fag to bend him over and stick it up his ass while he is knocked out. or stay with her cheat on her ass, get video pictures, better if its in your guys room, then when you feel like not putting up with her ****, get a divorce, then give her the videos.

ueyedgr8tness
11-23-2007, 07:33 AM
since most normal guys dont hit girls, find a big tough ass ***** and get her ass beat. and like the other guy said, cant blame the guy, but if he knows he needs a ass beating too, then find a fag to bend him over and stick it up his ass while he is knocked out. or stay with her cheat on her ass, get video pictures, better if its in your guys room, then when you feel like not putting up with her ****, get a divorce, then give her the videos.

LIke i alway's tell ppl my dad told me to never hit a women but he didnt say i couldn't stomp the shi* out of them:goodjob:

1000cckiller
11-23-2007, 07:44 AM
Double homicide. It's the only option.I tend to agree.

Glides
11-23-2007, 09:29 AM
in many conversations i have with women or men im usually on the men's side of things.

Im a ****in woman!! what do you expect? Im not always gonna be on the men's side. there are alot of things guys do that are stupid! period!!

Are you a head case? Not only did you sort of contradict yourself there but you did it in 2 posts, in reply to the same thread.

That right there fellas is case in point how crazy and irrational SOME women can get. She read the first line in the post, replied to it, then read the rest of QDs post and replied to it.

All I read out of it was "Cuckoo, cuckoo, I go crazy"

I tend to watch how a person acts, rather than the advice they give. And that right there screams PSYCHO. :screwy:

Glides
11-23-2007, 09:37 AM
bout what? you aint say nuffin.

Do you know the nuffin man, who lives on drury lane? I do, see.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v170/Sixgunsports/muffin_man_pic-2.jpg

Kevykev
11-23-2007, 09:38 AM
Muffins and ocean spray!

Glides
11-23-2007, 09:40 AM
Muffins and ocean spray!

I agree. My significant other used to love Muffins and Ocean Spray...then I caught her with some V8 vegetable juice. I just couldn't contain myself. I took it from her, pulled the cap off and poured it out into a storm drain. Then...I...broke the bottle.

I never saw her again.

Kevykev
11-23-2007, 09:42 AM
I agree. My significant other used to love Muffins and Ocean Spray...then I caught her with some V8 vegetable juice. I just couldn't contain myself. I took it from her, pulled the cap off and poured it out into a storm drain. Then...I...broke the bottle.

I never saw her again.

:lmfao:

wowsers!

JuStCrUzIn
11-23-2007, 09:46 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: first time reading threw this.

JuStCrUzIn
11-23-2007, 09:47 AM

I never saw her again.

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lm fao::lmfao::lmfao:even better:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::l mfao::lmfao::lmfao:

JuStCrUzIn
11-23-2007, 09:56 AM
lmao thats funny to.:lmfao:

speedminded
11-23-2007, 10:31 AM
I know this is for guys, but you might like my opinion?.. If you love her, I say try to make it work. People make mistakes, (yeah, this is a HUGE deal) but just talk to her about it. Find out why she did it. She's gotta have a reason, she didn't do it just because. Don't kick anyone's a$$ though. It can only end you in jail or worse. So, stay away from that. And if you can leave your girl and go "find more a$$" then I'd really think about your relationship with her. IF that's an option for you, then you might not feel about her the way you think. And it might not even be worth working out. If it's meant to be, then it's meant to be. I hope everything works out. Good luck.There is no way it will or even should work, if you or anyone else thinks so then your standards and morals are below trailer trash.

Backing your significant others vehicle into a shopping cart is a mistake, forgetting about the bread in the oven is a mistake...conversing with someone outside your relationship, enticing them, going out with them, then having a physical relationship with them IS NOT a mistake. Going out with someone while your significant other is out of town or at work IS NOT a mistake that can be fixed, there is no refund or return for cheating or adultery...you can't take it back. It's the lowest form of disrespect to your significant other and/or family, period.

With that said, i've done some really dumb things. I've had a relationship with a married women before: her tubes were tied and they despised each other....what more could someone at a young age want from a mid to late 20's hottie begging to come over every night? She was a squirter too, I think the arms of every couch were ruined during that year...oh well. Do i regret it? No. Will I knowingly do it again? No. I have more respect for all parties involved and I would hope i'm treated the same.

Glides
11-23-2007, 10:46 AM
She was a squirter too, .

That's all I got out of your post and that made it full of win. :goodjob:

UpSideDownDesi
11-23-2007, 01:32 PM
been there more than once....if shiit like that ever happened to you then just drop everything there and walk away. Beating the guy up won't undo anything...sure it's gonna feel nice, but he isn''t worth the time anymore. If a guy isn't worth my spit...he sure isn't worth my fist either. People only mean something to me till they show their respect and show they care. It takes a lot to build a friendship/relationship and it only takes 1 stupid mistake to break it. Don't ever sweat over a girl....biitches they come and go. Like Simon said.....it's all about respect. Don't ever give anyone a second chance...if they did it once...they will do it again. Excuses come like a freight train containers...one after another....count, say "damn", laugh and walk away.
Build a strong foundation from the bricks others have thrown at you.

UpSideDownDesi
11-23-2007, 01:47 PM
LOL LOL LOL you kiddin me....she fuccks around, when she has a hubby, just to come back home and have the guy baby talk to her, "baby tell me...what is the problem...i am sure we can talk it out." U telling me if your guy screwed around with your friend....you would welcome him home and talk it out? I wouldn't even talk to her at that point....heck i'd change the locks on the door before she comes home and leave a not on the door "Me>You".

Tasuki_Civic
11-23-2007, 02:31 PM
Are you a head case? Not only did you sort of contradict yourself there but you did it in 2 posts, in reply to the same thread.

That right there fellas is case in point how crazy and irrational SOME women can get. She read the first line in the post, replied to it, then read the rest of QDs post and replied to it.

All I read out of it was "Cuckoo, cuckoo, I go crazy"

I tend to watch how a person acts, rather than the advice they give. And that right there screams PSYCHO. :screwy:

so basically what your saying is....i am only allowed to be on one genders side.

i back women up because i am one and a lot of women get hurt because some guys do what they do and dont care.. but on the turn around there a good amount of women who disrespect men, trick them into doing things etc. and i feel bad for what some men have to go through. so i also see it from their point of view.

i dont see any harm. like i said before i see alot of things from a man's point of view and understand it and i have to support them as well. not all men are treated the way they want to be treated. so i cant just say **** all men they aint **** blah blah blah....

i already know the women's point...thats obvious. and they go through just as many problems as men do.

both do wrong both do right. its not just a one sided story. no contradiction.

Tasuki_Civic
11-23-2007, 02:32 PM

you know you like my titays :boobies:

ahmonrah
11-23-2007, 08:13 PM
^ the prollem is....she shake 'em too fast, i havent been able to catch one in mah mouf for months.....thinkin 'bout goin to an athletic training facility to work on my eye/mouf coordination

ahmonrah
11-23-2007, 08:42 PM

WHAT!!!>>??
Work it out?? :lmfao:

~guy comes home after 14 hour work day~

~dude: "WTF YOU TRAMP!!!" ~
~girl: slides lips off of random KOK-N-BAWLZ "gurgle..umph OH! OH! I'M....this is...i'm sorry i didnt mean to (continues giving handjob) can we work it out?"~

~dude eyes full of tears, nose full of snot:" you kunt!! i love you !! ~snifles, look of defeat and stupidity follows~ "it's :sniff: alright, we all make mistakes :sniff: i just want us to be together, and happy again"

~girl sensing he's a total lame: "yes baby!! i love you and we will be happy!!! would you mind waiting in the living room till i clean this foul mess up?! ~resumes(sp) sucking random dudes jimmy....giving the boyfriend the 'big brown blinky eyed look of innocense'

~dude: teary eyed and snotting still "i love you baby :sniff:!!

~as the door closes, dude hears a loud "argh!!ahhhh! oh yes you nasty taint! yes swallow it! ahh.....!"

hondachik. your touched in the noggin.

and the only thing to be worked out in that situation(if it ever occurs) would be the labiaplasty/rectalplasty/financial advising the cheating chick would have to endure when it's all over with.....

magneto198
11-24-2007, 12:31 AM

you plan your revenge and come up with the ultimate ploy to make them kill each other, while you just sit back eatin your popcorn