PDA

View Full Version : Callouts for this weekend

iloveboost
11-19-2007, 06:50 PM
I'd like to get some day runs in because I'm going to be busy Saturday night.

LEAVINU
Z U L8R
b0ki
Thrust

55mph until whenever. I may be able to do a slower roll if I get my tires on in time. Equal passengers in each car or we can use a chase car for videos.

Who's down?

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:30 PM
dont want no more of the lil ol' base c5? lol

onebadgt
11-19-2007, 07:32 PM
i think he just realized that if he can hang with you with 675 bottle press. that you would be a waste of gas with good bottle psi lol jk.

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
i think he just realized that if he can hang with you with 675 bottle press. that you would be a waste of gas with good bottle psi lol jk.

i think you should realize you dont know what your talking about, his bottle psi was 850 before the run and 650psi after so it wasnt spraying too bad. and he didnt hang, i pulled 2 cars. besides its all for fun. :goodjob:

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:34 PM
plus im sure he wouldnt want to end it with me beating him right? lol :goodjob:

onebadgt
11-19-2007, 07:37 PM
just goin by what he said. see

After the race with Marshall, I was at about 650psi bottle pressure. Retro had asked me to run and I knew he was going to walk away given I had fumes in the bottle and I had a passenger. He had a steady pull of 2 cars until about 140. He was spraying a 125 shot.

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
double post

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:40 PM
well i was there, lol, and he told me before the run he was at 850psi, anyways it dosnt matter, well run it again and clear everything up. both with good bottle pressure.

Stol3n
11-19-2007, 07:40 PM
plus im sure he wouldnt want to end it with me beating him right? lol :goodjob:

:thinking:

Retro
11-19-2007, 07:42 PM
200 dry shot? :thinking:

who me?

Stol3n
11-19-2007, 07:43 PM
who me?

that would be you :goodjob:

onebadgt
11-19-2007, 07:47 PM
considering the times at sdr i dont think hes runnin a 200 shot.

onebadgt
11-19-2007, 07:48 PM
well i was there, lol, and he told me before the run he was at 850psi, anyways it dosnt matter, well run it again and clear everything up. both with good bottle pressure.

good luck:goodjob:

LEAVINU
11-19-2007, 07:51 PM
LEAVINU
Z U L8R
b0ki
Thrust

Who's down?

:lmfao: how I am at the top of the list.

Not really sure I want to chance any fun this weekend with such a big traveling day= MANY :police: out and about.

03CobraAV8R
11-19-2007, 07:59 PM
Video to be posted soon. Had some good runs with Daniel and one with Marshall. Looked to be pretty even until I shift to 4th you stay in gear and get that 1/2 car, then you shift and it looks to stay almost even - or you have a very slow pull - can't tell. They're close.

Daniel surprised me - he had a passenger and I didn't - and it looked to be pretty even. He was running with cutouts open - which may explain the outcome. Before the cutouts, when he and I ran both with passengers, it was a drivers race, so I expected to pull slightly that run. Quit making me feel slow Daniel :(

LEAVINU
11-19-2007, 08:04 PM
with Marshall. Looked to be pretty even until I shift to 4th you stay in gear and get that 1/2 car, then you shift and it looks to stay almost even - or you have a very slow pull - can't tell. They're close.

Didnt want to pull to hard so I started in 2nd vs. 1st so thats why we stayed even. ;) We can do it again and I'll get in 1st so you can see the difference.:D

I still love your Stang. Made the comment many times that yours is the only stang I feel I could own.:goodjob:

03CobraAV8R
11-19-2007, 08:16 PM
I still love your Stang. Made the comment many times that yours is the only stang I feel I could own.:goodjob:
Heh, thanks.

Yeah you'll jump out pretty good if you can hook in 1st - but in that shift to 2nd I may catch back up since I'll be in 2nd till ~75, maybe. We'll have to test it out, :bannana:

iloveboost
11-19-2007, 08:16 PM
Retro, bring it. Equal passengers and I've got a full bottle.

I had a passenger and terribly low bottle pressure, but no excuses here. We'll run again. Hope you're ready for your spanking. :D

Z U L8R
11-19-2007, 08:44 PM
sounds fun man. got back in town this morning and a busy week ahead. been pretty family oriented lately. my lil brother said he's coming down from the navy this week for thanksgiving and i know he'd love to ride with so if everything goes according to plan, i'll definately hit you up for the festivities :D hope all is well
take care,
Dave =]

LEAVINU
11-19-2007, 09:34 PM
Heh, thanks.

Yeah you'll jump out pretty good if you can hook in 1st - but in that shift to 2nd I may catch back up since I'll be in 2nd till ~75, maybe. We'll have to test it out, :bannana:

definately can.:yes:

Stol3n
11-19-2007, 09:46 PM
definately can.:yes:

while your at it you might as well run me too. :goodjob:

LEAVINU
11-19-2007, 10:02 PM
while your at it you might as well run me too. :goodjob:

on and poppin'
:yes:

b0ki
11-19-2007, 11:32 PM
danial stop with the excuses bottle to low......retro owns you .lol

Thrust
11-20-2007, 12:17 AM
Not really sure I want to chance any fun this weekend with such a big traveling day= MANY :police: out and about.

I wouldn't mind getting together but this will be a very busy weekend. I do plan on being at the varsity on friday however.

iloveboost
11-20-2007, 06:15 AM
danial stop with the excuses bottle to low......retro owns you .lol
I know, I know, lol. You ready to run?

We can shoot for the following weekend. I can do whatever roll you guys want at that point.

iloveboost
11-20-2007, 06:31 AM
sounds fun man. got back in town this morning and a busy week ahead. been pretty family oriented lately. my lil brother said he's coming down from the navy this week for thanksgiving and i know he'd love to ride with so if everything goes according to plan, i'll definately hit you up for the festivities :D hope all is well
take care,
Dave =]
Sounds good man! If you want to push it back until the following weekend, we can do that too. It doesn't matter to me but it seems like it would better suit everyone else's schedule and I'd much rather do day runs.

I'm tires of watching headlights move back and forth in the dark.

I wouldn't mind getting together but this will be a very busy weekend. I do plan on being at the varsity on friday however.
Sounds good man. The following weekend works for me.

b0ki
11-20-2007, 10:53 AM
I know, I know, lol. You ready to run?

We can shoot for the following weekend. I can do whatever roll you guys want at that point.

LOL.... yeah my car was ready only one small problem... for some reason it kickes in SAFE mode for some reason... i have to check it out today iam sure my TPS sensor is going bad.