PDA

View Full Version : The last 5 months...

Humphrizzle
11-19-2007, 01:23 AM
Have sucked major balls.

I lived in so many places. I moved from GA to DC with my brother for 3 months and that involved no fun at all. I lived with my dad for about a month until i found a few roomates who all decided we should rent my mother's house while it was on the market. Well, they screwed me over and haven't paid me rent so i have a 1000 dollar debt to my mother for the mortgage and utilities bills and no one to pay them. I have no control over my life right now.

I am about to move into my friend's spare room and pay rent here so i can just get all my **** together and learn to be responsible.

i dont know why im posting this but i thought assholes would probably give me straight answers instead of friends and family.

what do i do?

DrivenMind
11-19-2007, 01:47 AM
Don't feel bad man, you're not alone; I'm in a similar situation.

I've moved three times in the past two months, and am now living in a house in Kennesaw.

I've got a car that no matter how much money I seem to throw at it firmly refuses to do what I want it to, like pass emissions so I can get the ****ing suspended registration taken care of, and not get arrested trying to drive it around.

I was going to college pretty seriously until I had to I ran out of money to put gas in my tank for a week, and the next week ended up having to go to my grandmothers funeral. The resulting absences, caused me to be suspended from classes, and at this point I really don't think I want to go back. I ****ing hate the school, it's teachers who simply don't give a ****, and I hate its location even more. And beyond that, what I hate most of all are my fellow "students." I've never been in a "learning" environment with so many arrogantly ignorant people.

I used to want to be a professional photographer. Now all I want to do is make rent, and hope that one day someone will actually want to pay me for something I'm good at.

As for advice. Take it easy, and talk to your mom about working it off. See if she needs **** done around her place to work off your debt, and personally thank your friends for ****ing you over.

Humphrizzle
11-19-2007, 02:20 AM
yeah man.

it sucks.

I dont have the money to do anything anymore.

all my next paycheck is going to my mom to pay for the kids that didnt pay their rent for 1.5 months.

Stormhammer
11-19-2007, 07:20 AM
serve them papers saying they gotta pay up

PRiMAdonna
11-19-2007, 07:48 AM
I've been in a very similiar situation before and now that I think about it, a lot of people I know have been too. These things are just part of growing up. You will learn a lot from it. Luckily, it's your mom that you owe $1,000 to and not some jerk wad landlord that's going to take you to court for it. You really learn who your real friends are through situations like this.

I think you'd do good to move into your friend's spare room and save money and get your sh*t together. Concentrate on working and re-grouping and you will be back on your feet before you know it.

Humphrizzle
11-19-2007, 07:48 AM
i'll just talk to them i guess..
i dont know how they're going to pay the rent for where they're living now. They couldn't pay where they were.

Humphrizzle
11-19-2007, 07:49 AM
thanks man.. I appreciate the kind advice.