PDA

View Full Version : Another meet idea....this could be something if pulled off...

1SICKLEX
11-18-2007, 08:11 PM
Okay so it seems everyone wants to chill somewhere every weekend for the most part. And we have different places that have spots.
Gwinnett
North Point
Southside
Cobb

Now why don't we have each group set up a meet a different weekend of the month? That way if your side of town has their monthly or weekly meet and those people that are nuts, have somewhere to go every weekend.
For example:
Gwinnett-First Saturdays
North Point-2nd Saturdays
Southside-3rd Saturdays
Cobb-4th Saturdays

Those zones/day are just an example but do you see what I am getting too?

I think it also will make it easier for clubs to cruise out and hang together somewhere with other enthusiasts.

FCCprez
11-19-2007, 07:00 PM
I think that would work out pretty good. Just try to find a legal spot in each area where we have a written agreement of permission for us to be on someones property to hang out so that the cops can't say anything.

TheDarkRacer
11-19-2007, 07:07 PM
Thats a good idea, ive been wanting to hit up a AI meet, but **** always gets decided the day of the meet and i dont find out about it in time, or i have to work when everything is set in stone... so yea, Having a system and locations with written premission would be cool. I say do it. :D

speedminded
11-19-2007, 07:10 PM
ah, screw it...someone just buy a lot somewhere :D

1SICKLEX
11-19-2007, 07:11 PM
Yeah, we just need leaders to organize where to meet in diff. areas...