PDA

View Full Version : black civic SI spotted

THEONE
11-18-2007, 09:06 AM
ok so on my way to a meeting this morning i saw a civic in my neighborhood up on top of old rims it was stripped to almost nothing, the car is tore apart. i called it in and they said it had not been reported stolen and that somone was proably wokin on it. we saw that same car going up and down the street last night. here are some pics and the whole interior except one seat is gone kinda funny how the police said it was nothing but someone workin on thier car..lol and if anyone on here is the owner i feel really bad for you and invest in a alarm next time or a club or something.

Wurm
11-18-2007, 09:30 AM
dumbass cops

eYezs1ck
11-18-2007, 09:37 AM
dumbass cops

x2

quickdodgeŽ
11-18-2007, 10:33 AM
That definitely looks like a stolen car. Damn. But I don't understand why the cops are dumbasses because the owner of the car hasn't reported it stolen (if it is). It's the cops fault the owner hasn't reported it? Later, QD.

THEONE
11-18-2007, 11:02 AM
the police are not dumb,just goofy. if you call them to let them know of a crime wouldnt you think they would send someone out to investigate? they just assumed the car was being worked on. it was early in the morning so maybe they were tired :) you know they could have asked for a description of who was driving the car before it was stripped,i could have told them.this is like the 3rd car dumped in my area and im right down the street from that one guy..lol

imbosile
11-18-2007, 11:18 AM
the police are not dumb,just goofy. if you call them to let them know of a crime wouldnt you think they would send someone out to investigate? they just assumed the car was being worked on. it was early in the morning so maybe they were tired :) you know they could have asked for a description of who was driving the car before it was stripped,i could have told them.this is like the 3rd car dumped in my area and im right down the street from that one guy..lol

If they car has not been reported stolen why in the hell would they waste their time investigating it? That makes no sense.

quickdodgeŽ
11-18-2007, 11:23 AM
If they car has not been reported stolen why in the hell would they waste their time investigating it? That makes no sense.

That's what I'm going with as well. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-18-2007, 11:26 AM
All that for some euro tail lights, some advance autoparts hubcaps, and a jdm grill? Lame.

THEONE
11-18-2007, 12:15 PM

i dont know,i guess it would be the same things a uhh... you look out your window and see some guy peeking in your neighbors window. or a creepy white van is parked in front of your house for long time :) i guess they dont have to do anything but to me they should have i mean people report suspucious vehicles all the time or how ever you spell it,and a officer always comes through. oh well still funny how the lady said somone was proably working on it. hahaha and with the history of stolen cars being dumped over here i still thinks its funny.

THEONE
11-18-2007, 12:19 PM
All that for some euro tail lights, some advance autoparts hubcaps, and a jdm grill? Lame.

by the looks of it, it was bone stock. but who knows maybe someone really wanted some euros or even stock si tails still retarded to me,i cant stand car thieves,unless its angelina in gone in 60 sec.

JITB
11-18-2007, 12:20 PM
dam stock si havent seen one of those in awhile!

quickdodgeŽ
11-18-2007, 12:23 PM
it would be the same things a uhh... you look out your window and see some guy peeking in your neighbors window. or a creepy white van is parked in front of your house for long time

That's not nearly the same thing. This is something that is actually taking place with human involvement(the van might not be). A car sitting out with no wheels on it isn't a crime. Maybe against covenant regulations, but not a crime. How it got that way may be. But until someone reports a crime, the police have nothing to do with it. Later, QD.

THEONE
11-18-2007, 12:27 PM
oh well, still sucks though. they could have atleast had a wrecker come get it away from the play ground and b ball court. and while i was on the phone with them they were very short with me if they would have come while i was there i had an eye witness who saw this guy driving the car last night.oh well i was just trying to help.

quickdodgeŽ
11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
.oh well i was just trying to help.

That's the main thing. Nothing wrong with what you did at all. Later, QD.

boostedstang
11-18-2007, 12:51 PM
what area was this at?

THEONE
11-18-2007, 01:08 PM
off collins hill rd in lawrenceville

B18c1Turboed
11-18-2007, 01:24 PM