PDA

View Full Version : Misc Lil Eazy E calls out Lil Weasel and Baby...

quickdodge®
11-18-2007, 04:34 AM
It’s no secret that Cash Money heads’ Lil Wayne and Birdman represent a certain “gang affiliation;” seen in every photo-op, video shoot and television appearance wearing red and sporting red bandanas. As some might let this slide in belief that it’s a “style” or “fashion statement,” one Compton rapper is taking offense.

Apparently, Lil Eazy-E (son of the legendary Eazy-E), is sick and tired of the “fake gangbanging” occurring in hip hop these days.

“First of all, let me start off by saying much love to all my Crips, Pirus and Bloods out there that have lived and shed blood for what they believe in and represent; but all this extra fake gangbanging going on is really getting out of hand. I’m seeing this ***** Baby on 3 songs Blooding and Li Wayne ‘soowooping’ at the awards. Enough is enough. This don’t have nothing to do with them Blooding; if they was Cripping I would have the same reaction,” Lil Eazy-E said via a statement to DubCNN.

“Those of us that are true to this need to stand up and say enough is enough. I got homies who are in jail, fighting for their lives and homes who are RIP behind this thang. And for those fools who are clowning and making a mockery of us; I’m telling you no more … This is part of the problem as to why the West is not winning right now. These ****** have taken our style and way of life and are destroying it. Well I have had enough. For every action there is a reaction.”

Lolol. Hail yeah. Later, QD.

JITB
11-18-2007, 11:35 AM
word is, that lil waynes brother is the one with all the ties to bloods.. but i dont knwo the details behind all that.

Dracc
11-18-2007, 11:46 AM
word is, that lil waynes brother is the one with all the ties to bloods.. but i dont knwo the details behind all that.

its true.. look bacc wayne never started dis **** until his paper started getting up and he was starting to get noticed so did baby.. just like dipset.. camroon went to a private catholic school and player b ball.. when did he become a blood

The Ninja
11-18-2007, 11:55 AM
....Aren't you in your own sig sporting the blue?

quickdodge®
11-18-2007, 12:09 PM
....Aren't you in your own sig sporting the blue?

I used to have a sig with all blue on. Lolol.

How about this? A track back in 1998 called "True Blue" featuring Snoop Dogg, Kokane and Lil Wayne. Here are Weasel's lyrics:

"blue flag left pocket of my iceberg slims"

"this cristal got me cuzzin cuz"

"kill the b's they buzzin cuz"

"my choppers chop up blood"

Hmmm. Crip one year, blood the next. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-18-2007, 12:15 PM

I cannot find one thing to support that. He started hanging with sloops with Dipset and Cam. Way back in the day, though, Cash Money was rteferred to as Cash Money Crips. Lolol. Later, QD.

con
11-18-2007, 08:26 PM

How about this? A track back in 1998 called "True Blue" featuring Snoop Dogg, Kokane and Lil Wayne. Here are Weasel's lyrics:

Been laughing at this topic for a while....and as I seen the title I was about to research some lyrics, but a sample has already been posted. Funny that Lil Niggy used to rock nothing but Black/Blue and now all of a sudden he been Blooding for life.

JITB
11-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I cannot find one thing to support that. He started hanging with sloops with Dipset and Cam. Way back in the day, though, Cash Money was rteferred to as Cash Money Crips. Lolol. Later, QD.

i heard it from a guy on youtube, and a few others..lol

he had a name and everything, i cant remember it tho..

*found it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2Mui4g9SQ

thinkfast®
11-19-2007, 08:50 AM
Its not just a dance its a way of livin
and if ya c walkin, ya best to c crippin

Mr.Big
11-19-2007, 12:22 PM
When Mack 10 join cash money. Then i started to see baby on that red ****
. But look at the old cash money videos. U dont see that ****

Mr.Big
11-19-2007, 12:35 PM
I got some faimly up in pittsburgh and they be bangin hard. Im talkin bout try ur ass on the spot just cause u on some other ****. But wayne had a show up there . They had that man on the bus scared. He didt want to go in!!.

Dracc
11-19-2007, 01:05 PM

i forgot about that joint cuz..lol.. yeha i remember it.. matter fact i got it on the pc right now.. wayne a good rapper and all but he fake... never sold nothing in his life.. tear drops but never shot nobody.. now he a blood

VIP Style
11-19-2007, 03:10 PM
lol i think its funny, first off lil eazy e need to get his weight up, and second who gives a **** about all that gang banging ****, it doesnt get you anywhere in life, "whoa im hard just cause i bang a certain flag", pssst negros please. grow up.
Been laughing at this topic for a while....and as I seen the title I was about to research some lyrics, but a sample has already been posted. Funny that Lil Niggy used to rock nothing but Black/Blue and now all of a sudden he been Blooding for life.

VIP Style
11-19-2007, 03:11 PM
how do you know wayne never shot anybody.
i forgot about that joint cuz..lol.. yeha i remember it.. matter fact i got it on the pc right now.. wayne a good rapper and all but he fake... never sold nothing in his life.. tear drops but never shot nobody.. now he a blood

thinkfast®
11-19-2007, 04:19 PM
hey homey I know we aint in Cali but watch ya mouth
theres plenty of people that died over a color, thats a way of life out west homey long before u was even born
when u see people rockin ya rag on TV like its some damn fashion statement you fukn damn right its offensive
snoop always talkin that sh.it about these wannabe's out here talkin hard, shootin videos out in Cali like they in the hood, rentin out the cars, the clothes, the low lows (I been on a LOT of video sets homey, dont believe the hype!) HOLLYHOOD FTL

its all fun til somebody get shot

Mr.Big
11-19-2007, 04:19 PM

he didt Wanye shot himself

Mr.Big
11-19-2007, 04:36 PM
lol i think its funny, first off lil eazy e need to get his weight up, and second who gives a **** about all that gang banging ****, it doesnt get you anywhere in life, "whoa im hard just cause i bang a certain flag", pssst negros please. grow up.

A man if u never grow up around it. U will never understand.
****** bang cause thats all there is to do in the hood.

JDM onlyy
11-19-2007, 04:47 PM

technically he did, he shot himself. lol.

JDM onlyy
11-19-2007, 04:50 PM
Umm, this conversation bout gangbanging is nice and all. But I have a feeling is gonna turn out a little ugly. So how bout we just stop talking bout the colors things, and to every man they get they respect as long as they earn it.

We really don't need to turn IA into a war grounds for gangs...

VIP Style
11-19-2007, 09:15 PM
and this is why people have a hard time making something out of themselves, investing their precious gift of life into something so negative, i have a brother in jail for murder right now, so trust me thats how i know its not worth it. and no thats just what some people choose to do instead of trying to get out the hood.

Dracc
11-19-2007, 09:24 PM
hey homey I know we aint in Cali but watch ya mouth
theres plenty of people that died over a color, thats a way of life out west homey long before u was even born
when u see people rockin ya rag on TV like its some damn fashion statement you fukn damn right its offensive
snoop always talkin that sh.it about these wannabe's out here talkin hard, shootin videos out in Cali like they in the hood, rentin out the cars, the clothes, the low lows (I been on a LOT of video sets homey, dont believe the hype!) HOLLYHOOD FTL

its all fun til somebody get shot

cuz tell me about it... Im from oakland.. Yay area cuz.. Taylor Street Crips.. its a way of life.. moto where i lived.. either you get down or lay down.. people thinks its a joke **** is serious.. for some its not a decision to get down.. they are born in and forced it.. and some never get out of it.. its like you working on ya car and somebody else takes credit for it.. False claiming...so would you be cool with that... just like wayne and BGizzle banged crip but got on and got around some other nighas falsing and said hey if i switch what i rep will they notice.. nothing goes unoticed or unturned.. I remember when he shot himself.. but now he has tear drops under his eye.. he aint never shot nobody..

VIP Style
11-19-2007, 09:31 PM
i respect the fact that people who are in this way of life stand for what they believe in so strong, but when you lose a family member to this "real" gangster ****, you just have a different way of looking at it.

PSINXS
11-19-2007, 10:34 PM
because that idiot shot himself in the chest.

quickdodge®
11-20-2007, 02:25 PM

Nothing but the truth. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-20-2007, 02:30 PM
for some its not a decision to get down.. they are born in and forced it.. and some never get out of it..

I'll strongly disagree. It is a decision. Ask a mother****er about what he would want for his child if he would want that child to be like him. 99 times out of 100, the dude will tell you hail nah. If you want to make your life better, you do it. I was affiliated with gangs for almost 18 years. I've seen a lot of ****. A lot. Every mother****er I know of has never told me, in confidential, that they love this ****. No one wants to live in fear of whether or not they'll see the next day. But they feel they're stuck and they stay content with that. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-20-2007, 02:37 PM
The Bloods and Cribs thing is so overrated and past its time. I see kids still rocking the blue and red rags. Of course, with hispanics these colors would represent Sur 13 and Northside 14. Which are both pussy ass gangs. But are still in the same situation as the black community with be the B's and C's.
I've noticed that Lil wayne and his old wannabe pimp dad always rocked the red rag like it was some sort of holy cloth that was touched by god himself. Its about time they got involved some real thugs. Again, all those old school gangsters no longer gang bang. Im sure its all the lil hood rats bitching about it, trying to rep their hood once again... Waste of time if you ask me.

thinkfast®
11-20-2007, 02:46 PM
alex u wasnt even around when them "old school gangsters" was
I mean you was born in what, 87? 88? lol I was already in chucks and white tees homey
that bloods/crips **** will never die, they said the same about Mexican Mafia but they makin a comeback tour like you wont believe

LA PRIMERA LIVES

Mayniac
11-20-2007, 02:49 PM
alex u wasnt even around when them "old school gangsters" was
I mean you was born in what, 87? 88? lol I was already in chucks and white tees homeyI did grow up in Cali for 6 years of my life. I had older uncles, and in my middle school years I spent time around a diffrent kind of gang. Im glad I didn't get into it like other friends I no longer talk to. Lol perra, how the hell do you think I got around weed and acid? Not my proudest moments, but it was a good learning experience.

quickdodge®
11-20-2007, 02:49 PM
I mean you was born in what, 87? 88?

Lolol. I was in my 8th year of "hangin out" when Alexis fell out. Later, QD.

bernard
11-20-2007, 03:07 PM
cuz tell me about it... Im from oakland.. Yay area cuz.. Taylor Street Crips.. its a way of life.. moto where i lived.. either you get down or lay down.. people thinks its a joke **** is serious.. for some its not a decision to get down.. they are born in and forced it.. and some never get out of it.. its like you working on ya car and somebody else takes credit for it.. False claiming...so would you be cool with that... just like wayne and BGizzle banged crip but got on and got around some other nighas falsing and said hey if i switch what i rep will they notice.. nothing goes unoticed or unturned.. I remember when he shot himself.. but now he has tear drops under his eye.. he aint never shot nobody..

Ok i wasn't going to dime in but i am. Im straight from Cali, been there done that, will be with me forever. Everyone knows that it all started in Cali and branched off through out the world. Crips looked up too Tookie at all times. R.I.P.. Bloods, were always upon the mexican's and some blacks back in the day. Now everyone has fear for Suge Knight. If you haven't heard lately, alot of the old bangers/ real " G "s are getting out and taking over the streets over right now back home. Trust me, all those FAKE AZZ'S foooolllSS out there tryin to bang will get confronted. I feel it coming. It just's that you don't hear about the crimes out there in Cali on this side. But eventually, it will work it's way down here. And everytime i see someone with tryin to rep a dana on them, i always look at them. And sometimes i wanna step to them and ask them there knowledge, but i got a family and shi* to think about now. But i give all respect out to all the homies. And remember, you won't know unless you go there, or your from there.

Dam, never thought ill see this subject on a car fourm. :thinking:

PSINXS
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
sorry but the Blood and Crip isnt really over. I have Crip all in my family right here in GA, went to school with both sides in country ass Conyers and yes I have witnessed the fights that took place. Ppl from other metro schools would show up just because of that. Lost my boy Tronte' 2 weeks after we graduated to gang violence. I have a friend with close ties to the Mexican Mafia. It really isnt a joke and i doubt it is going anywhere anytime soon.

Mr.Big
11-20-2007, 03:31 PM
***** bangin be gettin money. Aint gotta stop in the streets in the hood

Mik2006
11-22-2007, 09:52 PM
I forgot what happen but wayne use to always be trying to crip but then snoop and master p and them was telling him to chill out and not to come back trew there hood or some **** like that. then he started wearing red bandanas.

bware113
11-22-2007, 10:26 PM
Dam, never thought ill see this subject on a car fourm. :thinking:
^My thoughts exactly. But, I personally have never really seen the point in the whole gang thing, I have always been more of a don't disrespect where Im from kinda guy. But in Cali **** is completely different. But, I've always respected those that believe in something so much.
I do remember them wearing blue flags back in the day, Just look at the bling bling video, blue rags everywhere .*feel free to correct me if I'm wrong* I remember a recent interview with baby and he said everything use to be red then too, I was like :umno: .

AtLRSX-S
11-23-2007, 09:43 AM
^My thoughts exactly. But, I personally have never really seen the point in the whole gang thing, I have always been more of a don't disrespect where Im from kinda guy. But in Cali **** is completely different. But, I've always respected those that believe in something so much.
I do remember them wearing blue flags back in the day, Just look at the bling bling video, blue rags everywhere .*feel free to correct me if I'm wrong* I remember a recent interview with baby and he said everything use to be red then too, I was like :umno: .

on Bling Bling he is wearing a red rag....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WbLd5IRte54

bware113
11-23-2007, 12:47 PM
hmmmmmm....Welp my bad..

VIP Style
11-24-2007, 11:49 AM
man who cares about this whole thread, all this pointless ass violence needs to be laid to rest. stuff like this is why the world cant become a much better place.

Mr.Big
11-24-2007, 08:17 PM
on Bling Bling he is wearing a red rag....
http://youtube.com/watch?v=WbLd5IRte54

naw folk

Look at ur boy wanye back when
old ****

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Rwk7zKN7fas

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Lil Wanye's a poser. End of story.

quickdodge®
11-24-2007, 08:34 PM
Lil Wanye's a poser. End of story.

And Maniac knows all about posing. Lolol. Later, QD.

Mayniac
11-24-2007, 08:36 PM
And Maniac knows all about posing. Lolol. Later, QD.Actually I wouldn't know anything about it.

Even back when I was hanging with the wrong crowd, I never once backed down when it came to throwing up your hood.

Of course, now a days I look back at how pathetic that life style is.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 01:40 PM
its true.. look bacc wayne never started dis **** until his paper started getting up and he was starting to get noticed so did baby.. just like dipset.. camroon went to a private catholic school and player b ball.. when did he become a bloodcamron dont claim blood my dude!! he a neutral ni g g a, he just be around mad 9trey n i g g a s!

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I got some faimly up in pittsburgh and they be bangin hard. Im talkin bout try ur ass on the spot just cause u on some other ****. But wayne had a show up there . They had that man on the bus scared. He didt want to go in!!.its 10x's worse in ny son trust me

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 01:43 PM
camron dont claim blood my dude!!

A disagreement has been formed here. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 01:45 PM
A disagreement has been formed here. Later, QD.on your part or his part, cause i have been around dude plenty of times and heard numerous times, and have only big ****** and fam that claim 9trey.

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 01:56 PM
on your part or his part, cause i have been around dude plenty of times and heard numerous times, and have only big ****** and fam that claim 9trey.

On your part. There are lots of slob ties to him. He was featured on Game's One Blood track, is linked to numerous blood gangs and leaders and himself is to be a Lenox Blood. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:05 PM
On your part. There are lots of slob ties to him. He was featured on Game's One Blood track, is linked to numerous blood gangs and leaders and himself is to be a Lenox Blood. Later, QD.ay yo son, watch yo mouth! i didnt direspeckt you in any kind of way!

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 02:07 PM
They hail you talking about? I answered your question without any disrespect on my part. Calm down, Sparky. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:10 PM
so now we playin clueless?? you didnt just come out your face with that s word my dude!
They hail you talking about? I answered your question without any disrespect on my part. Calm down, Sparky. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:11 PM
so if was to ckall you a ckrab you wouldnt be offended?

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 02:13 PM
so if was to ckall you a ckrab you wouldnt be offended?

Awww, how cute. Break out the gang slang typing. No it isn't offensive. Who ****ing cares. This isn't the 80s anymore. I put that crap behind me years ago, man. I'd laugh if you called me that as I do when/if anyone calls me that. there are a couple of other "bloods" that I call that too persoanlly and they laugh right along with me. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:15 PM
:lmfao: , i just thought it would be funny!!!
Awww, how cute. Break out the gang slang typing. No it isn't offensive. Who ****ing cares. This isn't the 80s anymore. I put that crap behind me years ago, man. I'd laugh if you called me that as I do when/if anyone calls me that. there are a couple of other "bloods" that I call that too persoanlly and they laugh right along with me. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:17 PM
i owned qd!!!!!

i guess??:thinking: :???: oh well

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 02:19 PM
i owned qd!!!!!

i guess??:thinking: :???: oh well

You probably did. Lolol. I don't know you, so I didn't know if you were being serious or not. Lolol. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:22 PM
:bump:
You probably did. Lolol. I don't know you, so I didn't know if you were being serious or not. Lolol. Later, QD.

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 02:29 PM
DAMN QUICK U SLIPPN ESE

YA NUMBER BOUT TO BE UP HOLMES U IN OR OUT

quickdodge®
11-29-2007, 02:32 PM
In this *****. Later, QD.

Dracc
11-29-2007, 02:33 PM
cra6 dont disrespect us cuz.. wtf is he talk QD.... camroon is fake straight up.. you claim he not ban6in 6ut in that son6.. shiet i for6ot dat shiet... he had a ni66a wit on le6 slo6 walkin in a video... you dont claim 6ut you han6 with ni66as who do.. last time i checc'd that was down 6y association cuz

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:41 PM
cra6 dont disrespect us cuz.. wtf is he talk QD.... camroon is fake straight up.. you claim he not ban6in 6ut in that son6.. shiet i for6ot dat shiet... he had a ni66a wit on le6 slo6 walkin in a video... you dont claim 6ut you han6 with ni66as who do.. last time i checc'd that was down 6y association cuzcome on my dude! grow up son! if the person who the joke was directed to seen that i was i joking, why are you tryin to make it something its not son? anyways in my book or any other real dude book, that makes you cool with that person! So if my grandma made you thanksgiving dinner for because she know you; does that make her crip??:thinking:

thinkfast®
11-29-2007, 02:44 PM
only if granny got that THUG LIFE tatted on her chest

jadakid88
11-29-2007, 02:50 PM
:lmfao:
only if granny got that THUG LIFE tatted on her chest

Bballjamal
11-29-2007, 02:52 PM
lmfao lmfao lmfao......

Fake ass slobs everywhere I gOOooooo
and people wanna knowwWWWw
Whooo You areeee (who you areee)
And this is what you tell them
5poppin lmfao
Birdgang ***** lmfao
Piru ***** lolololololmfaolol

Dracc
11-29-2007, 05:55 PM
hahahahah.. cuz.. come on er body in dipsets are bloods right.. how is the leader of dipset not gonna be a Slo6 that dont add up

Bballjamal
11-29-2007, 06:35 PM
Blahhh CamrOOn be yellin birdgang slobgang. Look behind the music, behind the he say she say, and you get either a fake or a slob. Both a fail.....on my side of town atleast :lmfao:

And Dracc, I'm still trying to figure out how Most of Atl was on Folk or Crip back in 98 and when I get back in like 02 everyone's saying they're claiming pebbles....

I'm like, who, where, when, what, and how? Then they say 5 poppin 6 droppin :rolleyes: Like, like, what Slob or Piru actually claims a 5star in Cali? :lmfao:

O and the dudes who claim 6lood, and yell Piru :lmfao: Like they actually grew up around the area Piru @ to even claim it :lmfao:

There's a DVD coming out with some Slobs out in Cali dissin Wayne super hard and they also feature some cats out in Watts like the grape street Crips and a couple other Crip Gangs dissin NY Crip Gangs cause they false claimin and saying false Lit lmao! Basically all Cali gangs think NY is a bunch of Fakes :lmfao: Even the Cali Slobs diss NY Slobs...

I'll try and find it and post a link!

Dracc
11-29-2007, 06:59 PM
cuz.. i've been tryin to fi6ure da same thin6... pretty 6oys who wanna G hard claim slo6... ni66a bacc home in cali.. ****s real.. here.. ni66a spray paint a 5 point star on a wall he 6an6in fo life... 6et outta here wit dat...

lil ni66a tried to talk shiet to me at wal mart an hour a6o.. even thou6h i dont 6an6 no more i still carry my fla6... it was my pops and he gave it to me when i was 13... ni66a said some **** like I'm a 6o 6et some cra6 le6's... i said cuz if you tryin to disrespect me learn ya knowledge dumbass fake ass slob...

VIP Style
11-29-2007, 10:05 PM
lol i hope this was not serious because if it was ahhhh that would have been pathetic, this stuff dont even really matter.

quickdodge®
11-30-2007, 04:07 AM
lol i hope this was not serious because if it was ahhhh that would have been pathetic, this stuff dont even really matter.

I don't know what you mean. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
11-30-2007, 04:41 AM
And Dracc, I'm still trying to figure out how Most of Atl was on Folk or Crip back in 98

I know back in 1990, I was watching a sheetload of young cats running around blacked out throwing stars in the air like it was midnight. When a homey of mine talked to me and told me to lay low(I wasn't doing the Star thing) because there were about 100-200 Folks coming from Chicago to clean up the bull****. You have to be from Chi-Town to be a real Folk.

I'm like, who, where, when, what, and how? Then they say 5 poppin 6 droppin :rolleyes: Like, like, what Slob or Piru actually claims a 5star in Cali?

They don't. Folk is aligned with Crip.

O and the dudes who claim 6lood, and yell Piru :lmfao: Like they actually grew up around the area Piru @ to even claim it :lmfao:

Yea. Piru(Die-ru to crabs), is a block in LA. There used to be no real Piru outside of there.

There's a DVD coming out with some Slobs out in Cali dissin Wayne super hard and they also feature some cats out in Watts like the grape street Crips and a couple other Crip Gangs dissin NY Crip Gangs cause they false claimin and saying false Lit lmao! Basically all Cali gangs think NY is a bunch of Fakes :lmfao: Even the Cali Slobs diss NY Slobs...

That's been going on for years, man. Later, QD.

jadakid88
11-30-2007, 11:05 AM
yall dudes talk mad wreckless over the computer!:goodjob:
hahahahah.. cuz.. come on er body in dipsets are bloods right.. how is the leader of dipset not gonna be a Slo6 that dont add up

Blahhh CamrOOn be yellin birdgang slobgang. Look behind the music, behind the he say she say, and you get either a fake or a slob. Both a fail.....on my side of town atleast :lmfao:

And Dracc, I'm still trying to figure out how Most of Atl was on Folk or Crip back in 98 and when I get back in like 02 everyone's saying they're claiming pebbles....

I'm like, who, where, when, what, and how? Then they say 5 poppin 6 droppin :rolleyes: Like, like, what Slob or Piru actually claims a 5star in Cali? :lmfao:

I'll try and find it and post a link!

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 11:49 AM
its 10x's worse in ny son trust me

10x?? nAW BUDDY U NEVER BEEN TO PITTSBURGH!! u sleepin
Oh i got family in NY too

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 11:53 AM
THis thread is funny

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 12:04 PM
yall dudes talk mad rectless over the computer!:goodjob:

:umno: Who is it reckless to? Not me lmao, plus I voice my opinion the same irl, not only behind a screen :goodjob:

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
They don't. Folk is aligned with Crip.

Also, these ties were dropped as mislead Crips started to claim Folk (and vice/versa) as their own and started to tarnish Folks Lit. Folk is a colorblind brotherhood of many chicago based gangs started up by Larry Harry and King David with one of the more popular of the Folk gangs being GD, a.k.a Gangster Disciples. A lot of people thought there was going to be an alliance between Crips and GD and they referred to it as an "8-ball" but it was never done. Because of the similarities of Crips and GD wearing the same flags and colors (although Folks and GD rock it to the right) and with Folks having a non-spoken likeness with Crips many people still believed the 8ball alliance to be a fact.

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 12:16 PM
ya most of us in this thread is bakin the talk up in real life, I dont affiliate w/ busters

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:19 PM
Also, these ties were dropped as mislead Crips started to claim Folk (and vice/versa) as their own and started to tarnish Folks Lit. Folk is a colorblind brotherhood of many chicago based gangs started up by Larry Harry and King David with one of the more popular of the Folk gangs being GD, a.k.a Gangster Disciples. A lot of people thought there was going to be an alliance between Crips and GD and they referred to it as an "8-ball" but it was never done. Because of the similarities of Crips and GD wearing the same flags and colors (although Folks and GD rock it to the right) and with Folks having a non-spoken likeness with Crips many people still believed the 8ball alliance to be a fact.

FOLK is from the south

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 12:21 PM
FOLK is from the south

You just failed miserably :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

Just don't bother entering this thread anymore

THis thread is funny

Quoted for his only known fact :lmfao:

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:22 PM

whats so funny!
HOw u know so much ??
Who show u How it started?

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:23 PM

U talkin like u do dirty work
or somebody told u about their dirty work

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:25 PM

N i g g a u failed u drive a damn
Cavalier f u ck u sayin

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 12:33 PM
lol @ quoting the same thing three times. Trying to make that big 1000 I see.....

And yea, I failed at the Cavalier, I mean, it's paid for, it's an 02, it gets me around with NO problems, insurance is the cheap, and at the end of the day, i still get bitches. So I'm actually ok with that failure...

and lol @ dirty work and me knowing so much....

Get out of the suburbs much?

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 12:37 PM
And to slow your pebble of a brain from spinning out of control and hitting the wall we call real life, half of my family grew up on the Southside of the Chi, 7 of my uncles were BGDN affiliates and later turned GDN, I've lived in Chi for 3yrs (Aurora, ILL not Southside) where I got put down with GDN, and hail, half of my homies are Folks......

so Iono....

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:38 PM
lol @ quoting the same thing three times. Trying to make that big 1000 I see.....

And yea, I failed at the Cavalier, I mean, it's paid for, it's an 02, it gets me around with NO problems, insurance is the cheap, and at the end of the day, i still get bitches. So I'm actually ok with that failure...

and lol @ dirty work and me knowing so much....

Get out of the suburbs much?

Yea whatever cuz

jadakid88
11-30-2007, 12:49 PM
ive been there plenty of times. and like i said its way more grimy in ny than it is in pittsburgh!! but dont get it twisted i know pittsburgh ni g g as be puttin in mad work son.
10x?? nAW BUDDY U NEVER BEEN TO PITTSBURGH!! u sleepin
Oh i got family in NY too

jadakid88
11-30-2007, 12:52 PM
FOLK is from the south incorrect!

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:54 PM
incorrect!

I Might be wrong
But i dont give a damn bout it
not what i be ****ing wit

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 12:57 PM
ive been there plenty of times. and like i said its way more grimy in ny than it is in pittsburgh!! but dont get it twisted i know pittsburgh ni g g as be puttin in mad work son.

Damn right

Dracc
11-30-2007, 01:20 PM
Folk aka the people's nation yes are supposed to be color blind but nigha's here and in SC where i finished high school roll with us... why cause they feel they have to .. FOLK was not started in the south but up north.. No disrespect to anyone bangin what they know.. if you out there getin money then do you cuz.. by all means.. and mr big I drive a cavalier.. get bitches.. get money... and am on my grind.. my car does not make me who i am cuz... get out the suburbs cuz

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 01:41 PM
Folk aka the people's nation yes are supposed to be color blind but nigha's here and in SC where i finished high school roll with us... why cause they feel they have to .. FOLK was not started in the south but up north.. No disrespect to anyone bangin what they know.. if you out there getin money then do you cuz.. by all means.. and mr big I drive a cavalier.. get bitches.. get money... and am on my grind.. my car does not make me who i am cuz... get out the suburbs cuz

what! cuz dont be talkin to me bout that s h i t
And i dont give a damn what u drive or what girl u bone. Suburbs?? N i g ga u dont know where i be at

Dracc
11-30-2007, 01:45 PM
what! cuz dont be talkin to me bout that s h i t
And i dont give a damn what u drive and what girl u bone. Suburbs?? N i g ga u dont know where i be at

you aint where i'm at cuz... so i can say what da fawk i want to cuz.. what you gonna do about it.. E-shoot me

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 01:49 PM
you aint where i'm at cuz... so i can say what da fawk i want to cuz.. what you gonna do about it.. E-shoot me

F u c k u and where u be at n i gga.

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 01:51 PM

And stop sayin cuz like u **** wit boyz
in blue

Dracc
11-30-2007, 01:58 PM
And stop sayin cuz like u **** wit boyz
in blue

so i dont? hmmm aite CUZ.. and why do you double post da same ****..

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 01:59 PM
so i dont? hmmm aite CUZ.. and why do you double post da same ****..

Cuz i can p u s s y
u aint me

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
I'm not trying to E-bang here but "Mr. Big" you have already showed you have no knowledge of anything as far as the streets go so just be the bigger E-thug that you are and quit while you're already far behind.

Cuz i can p u s s y
u aint me

And no, no one is doubting that you aren't a pu.ssy

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:01 PM
I dont like Dracc
Something bout u i dont like
Chill out!

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:05 PM
I'm not trying to E-bang here but "Mr. Big" you have already showed you have no knowledge of anything as far as the streets go so just be the bigger E-thug that you are and quit while you're already far behind.

So the f u ck what! u know about how a gang was started
have u ever been jump into a gang?
Have u put in work for a set before?

u know somebody right?

thinkfast®
11-30-2007, 02:07 PM
THE FUK GOIN ON IN HERE, THAT BANGIN **** IS IN REAL LIFE NO NEED TO GET IA DIRTIED UP HOMEBOY

BIG U GOT BEEF SETTLE IT THE RIGHT WAY, IN REAL LIFE LIKE A MAN

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:08 PM
what is it you dont lik about me.. cuz im me lol.. man chill out cuz... like i said earlier it aint no disrespect if you out gettin yo money... man reason i dont bang down here no more.. cause lil nigha s fightin ova dumb sheit.. like beitches

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:10 PM
THE FUK GOIN ON IN HERE, THAT BANGIN **** IS IN REAL LIFE NO NEED TO GET IA DIRTIED UP HOMEBOY

BIG U GOT BEEF SETTLE IT THE RIGHT WAY, IN REAL LIFE LIKE A MAN

A man i been living the real life what made me a real ni gga
Just another day im on a car forums and people talkin hard

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:12 PM
what is it you dont lik about me.. cuz im me lol.. man chill out cuz... like i said earlier it aint no disrespect if you out gettin yo money... man reason i dont bang down here no more.. cause lil nigha s fightin ova dumb sheit.. like beitches

A man i m always chillin in my zone cuz!!
I calm what i calm!

Bruce Leroy
11-30-2007, 02:14 PM
N!GGAZ IS WILDIN SON!!!

I grew up in the suburbs... :goodjob:

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:14 PM
A man i m always chillin in my zone cuz!!

you getting money cuz.. big up to you ... fawk da bullsheit aint no hate nigha.. get yo money i get mines dont bump heads cause its out there my nigha

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:15 PM
N!GGAZ IS WILDIN SON!!!

I grew up in the suburbs... :goodjob:

congrats on me not givin a fawk

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:16 PM
A man i been living the real life what made me a real ni gga
Just another day im on a car forums and people talkin hard

aint no talkin hard cuz.. i live by mine.. so do my cuz bball... you speak what you know.. thats what i was taught.. you dont know real.. dont speak real

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM
you getting money cuz.. big up to you ... fawk da bullsheit aint no hate nigha.. get yo money i get mines dont bump heads cause its out there my nigha

oh yea money is the number one thing !!

jadakid88
11-30-2007, 02:17 PM

BIG U GOT BEEF SETTLE IT THE RIGHT WAY, IN REAL LIFE LIKE A MANlisten to my dude! he speaken that truth!

Bruce Leroy
11-30-2007, 02:18 PM
lol... i'm just messin with yall.

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:20 PM
aint no talkin hard cuz.. i live by mine.. so do my cuz bball... you speak what you know.. thats what i was taught.. you dont know real.. dont speak real

Damn thats so true!!!

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:20 PM
oh yea money is the number one thing !!

dats my sheit right there.. money ova erthing

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:21 PM
Damn thats so true!!!

my **** sig worth cuz..

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 02:35 PM

u know somebody right?

You're f.ucking dumb, f.uck what everyone else says, you're just a fake f.ucking idiot

You think I got put down by just being in the same city as the motherfockers :screwy:

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:43 PM
You're f.ucking dumb, f.uck what everyone else says, you're just a fake f.ucking idiot

You think I got put down by just being in the same city as the motherfockers :screwy:

hahahah i'm gonna make some popcorn fo dis sheit

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 02:43 PM

Man just answer the damn question
talkin s h i t aint u cuz

Dracc
11-30-2007, 02:58 PM
Man just answer the damn question
talkin s h i t aint u cuz

4 real cuz.. my nigha mal savage

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 03:06 PM
I'd like to hear how someone who said Folks is from the south, and that, Pittsburg is running things harder than NY, is holding down their zone? Which I'm guessing is the 6 (The Dec) yet, I bet you can't name not one dude on that side of town that's actually doing big things. I'll name 3, you throw in 1 more...Big Cat (La' Flor), Tarrence J, and MY homie Jazz....

Obviously I'm naming guys that are well known on that side of town and get their name around just as much as whatever they do sooooooo......

help me prove that you are a nobody in life, in "your zone that you hold down?", and on IA

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Actually nvm.......

I can't mix IA with me other life lol! Dracc, you know I do this car **** to get away from all the BS I used to get into

Dracc
11-30-2007, 03:11 PM
man me and some homies was talkin about Big cat the other day man.. some nigha claimin to be big cat got loc'd up not to long ago right

Dracc
11-30-2007, 03:12 PM
Actually nvm.......

I can't mix IA with me other life lol! Dracc, you know I do this car **** to get away from all the BS I used to get into

same here cuz.. tryin to stay outta da streets but they just keep callin....listen * puts ear to da streets* DRACCCCCCCCCCC!!! DRACCCC!!!!

damnit they still callin

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 03:13 PM
I'd like to hear how someone who said Folks is from the south, and that, Pittsburg is running things harder than NY, is holding down their zone? Which I'm guessing is the 6 (The Dec) yet, I bet you can't name not one dude on that side of town that's actually doing big things. I'll name 3, you throw in 1 more...Big Cat (La' Flor), Tarrence J, and MY homie Jazz....

Obviously I'm naming guys that are well known on that side of town and get their name around just as much as whatever they do sooooooo......

help me prove that you are a nobody in life, in "your zone that you hold down?", and on IA

What ni gga u aint answer my question.
I aint say pittsburgh was harder than NY.
Its a hood everywhere.
Ok u name some other ni ggas that u know
im taLKIN BOUT U WHAT U DO?
Cuz u lame as hell !! u aint bout ****

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 03:29 PM
I aint say pittsburgh was harder than NY.

its 10x's worse in ny son trust me10x?? nAW BUDDY U NEVER BEEN TO PITTSBURGH!! u sleepin

I'm sry, I guess my screen reads something totally different! You're right, you only TOLD someone who claimed NY was worst that no, Pittsburg is worst, by you telling him he was sleeping. :thinking:

You haven't put in enough cents for me to sale the 2yr old laces on my nike's. :gay: stfu/gtfo

And please stop asking me to answer a question to which you can do nothing with the answer. I'm starting to feel like you're getting info off me to go out in the streets and start acting like your Folk or something :ninja:

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 03:52 PM
I'm sry, I guess my screen reads something totally different! You're right, you only TOLD someone who claimed NY was worst that no, Pittsburg is worst, by you telling him he was sleeping. :thinking:

You haven't put in enough cents for me to sale the 2yr old laces on my nike's. :gay: stfu/gtfo

And please stop asking me to answer a question to which you can do nothing with the answer. I'm starting to feel like you're getting info off me to go out in the streets and start acting like your Folk or something :ninja:

Lolz man are u 4real
u is lame as hell cuz u aint answer the question cause u
never put in work . never bust at a *****.
And yea buddy was sleepin on that burg so i told
him about it.
Cuz i aint folk and aint tryin to be one
Im already down 4 my ****** and been down
f uck boy

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 03:54 PM
U have no idea
No Flexin here!!

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 03:57 PM
lol

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 04:50 PM
lol

I hope i run into u and ur lame ass car

Dracc
11-30-2007, 04:50 PM
damn this **** still going on cuz.. lol..

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 04:56 PM
lol

What the hell is so funny
I think i see ur car before
Ill run up on u

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 05:02 PM
Actually nvm.......

Fool what car **** u drive a rice out bull****
u a wannabee i hate lames like u
***** u aint the only person that do bad or used too

Dracc
11-30-2007, 05:03 PM
What the hell is so funny
I think i see ur car before
Ill run up on u

oh cuz.. dats a no no ... you dont wanna do that

Dracc
11-30-2007, 05:04 PM
Fool what car **** u drive a rice out bull****
u a wannabee

why is it riced out cuz

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 05:08 PM
why is it riced out cuz

Cuz dont ask me no dumb **** like that
U dont see it in the pic

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 05:10 PM
oh cuz.. dats a no no ... you dont wanna do that

What !! U talkiin like u scared of buddy

I could give a damn bout that man

Dracc
11-30-2007, 05:11 PM
What !! U talkiin like u scared of buddy

I could give a damn bout buddy

i aint scared of nothin or nobody but god... i'll let him tell you why you shouldn't... second.. i drive a cav.. mine riced out too

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 05:26 PM
i aint scared of nothin or nobody but god... i'll let him tell you why you shouldn't... second.. i drive a cav.. mine riced out too

Oh yea he gonna tell me what he will do!!

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 07:29 PM
FOLK is from the south

Where the hell do you get your information from?!?!?!

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 07:34 PM
Where the hell do you get your information from?!?!?!

Im from the south and got homeboys that
**** wit folk!! I just said it without know it
Get off minds

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 07:34 PM

u know somebody right?

You must not be in a real gang, to know your knowledge is everything. Its how you distinguish the fakes from the true thugs.... :D

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 07:37 PM
dats my sheit right there.. money ova erthing

Hmm, I wouldn't put money over family, but its right behind it..

Dracc
11-30-2007, 07:44 PM

lol.. cuz.. thats why i said everything.. not everyone

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 07:46 PM
Im from the south and got homeboys that
**** wit folk!! I just said it without know it
Get off minds

Hmm, thats fine, just might wanna watch what you say because usually yelling out false info like that can get people killed...thats why theres the great saying, "Knowledge is POWER."

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 08:02 PM
Hmm, thats fine, just might wanna watch what you say because usually yelling out false info like that can get people killed...thats why theres the great saying, "Knowledge is POWER."

Lol repped!

Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Development, Love, and reps for lyfe to the person who knows the last point to complete the 6 :D :yes: :D

And naww Dracc, I dunno this kid. I rather not get caught up in E-drama of some lil dude I'll more than likely never meet. But if he goes around any longer with that loose cannon of his he'll get checked soon enough. There's a lot of real dudes on the street that dispise the real fake, weak hearted, cats. I still lol at Folks are from the south lmao! This is after QD and I say it's Chi-town Northern based :lmfao:

Mayniac
11-30-2007, 08:23 PM
This thread is pretty funny. I don't know alot about black gangs, but I do know that the little mexican gangs running around today, ain't sh!t. Might be the same with some black gangs too. In the end, who gives a damn...

man
11-30-2007, 08:36 PM
Street gangs (no matter what race) idolize people like John Gotti and Scarface yet behave the exact opposite of a real gangster. Clownin, acting like damn fools.

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 08:43 PM

see u funny there cause ur family is the first that **** u

man
11-30-2007, 08:51 PM
see u funny there cause ur family is the first that **** u

What kind of ****ed up world do you live in?

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 08:54 PM
Lol repped!

Knowledge, Power, Growth, Development, Love, and reps for lyfe to the person who knows the last point to complete the 6 :D :yes: :D

And naww Dracc, I dunno this kid. I rather not get caught up in E-drama of some lil dude I'll more than likely never meet. But if he goes around any longer with that loose cannon of his he'll get checked soon enough. There's a lot of real dudes on the street that dispise the real fake, weak hearted, cats. I still lol at Folks are from the south lmao! This is after QD and I say it's Chi-town Northern based :lmfao:

Talk to me not Dracc But i hear u on that Edrama ****. I see that ur gettin
crunk. Im bout minds homeboy so run up. But uh there are folks down here
IM srt8!!

Mr.Big
11-30-2007, 09:01 PM

A man f u ck u !! Dont tell me **** bout what i know

Bballjamal
Talk to me not Dracc But i hear u on that Edrama ****. I see that ur gettin
crunk. Im bout minds homeboy so run up. But uh there are folks down here
IM srt8!!

Hold on, Celtics playin the Heat..

Mr.Big

Not urs so get off minds homeboy

Mayniac
11-30-2007, 09:04 PM
Mr.Big, congrats!

But gangs are still, gay. And a family would be the first to **** someone over? Maybe so, but only cause they love you and would prefer to see you in jail than dead. And when I say you I don't me you, this goes out to everyone.

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 09:13 PM

Repped!

Iuno what the hell is wrong with your family dude, but I'm proud of my family and I love them. Sh!t, we might not have everything in the world but we still got each other and I'd definitely die for my family.

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 09:19 PM
A man f u ck u !! Dont tell me **** bout what i know

I didn't tell you **** bout what you know, I told you **** bout what you don't know...Lol, like I said, get your info right. I don't even claim to be a thug or a gangster and I have more knowledge than you, what kind of gangster are you?

Lol, you're pathetic, you're exactly what they are talking about. The fake ass thugs that claiming something they really ain't.

You might have done a lot of **** and you might have went through a lot, I don't know cause I'm not you, but you're not a true crip...because to be a true crip there are guidelines and rules, you can't just get jumped in, you have to know your knowledge. You can't try and stack and while you stacking you throw in a sign from another gang...what kind of **** would that be?

I'm just telling you that all that popping off at the mouth with the wrong info can get you seriously hurt...

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 09:22 PM
Hold on, Celtics playin the Heat..

Man, the Celtics is GETTING that A$$!!!!

Bballjamal
11-30-2007, 09:25 PM
Man, the Celtics is GETTING that A$$!!!!

S.hit heat actually trying 4 the comeback :D

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 09:30 PM
S.hit heat actually trying 4 the comeback :D

Damn, they actually came back a bit...this is gonna be interesting!

Dracc
11-30-2007, 09:31 PM
bull**** calls in the last minute

JDM onlyy
11-30-2007, 09:36 PM
Awww, they were close but no cigar! :D

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2007, 10:45 PM
Fawk da Bloods and crips.....in Athens I be reppin F.A.F.P.U AND S.A.H.T (Fawk a Frat Pu$$y up and Slap a Ho tribe.....Hooty Hoo jigga what......

LMAO

Dracc
11-30-2007, 10:48 PM
Fawk da Bloods and crips.....in Athens I be reppin F.A.F.P.U AND S.A.H.T (Fawk a Frat Pu$$y up and Slap a Ho tribe.....Hooty Hoo jigga what......

LMAO

now i must kill you my friend

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2007, 10:52 PM
now i must kill you my friend

I don't think so Walt......My family actually has ties to a group around these country ass hick parts of south.....the CCC.....Country Cracka Cillaz

Dracc
11-30-2007, 11:00 PM
I don't think so Walt......My family actually has ties to a group around these country ass hick parts of south.....the CCC.....Country Cracka Cillaz

you mean the klan... fawk dat.. yall live in da woods.. i've been out there.. and out number 700 cracc'as to 2 blaccs.. IE me and you lol hahahahaha

Double_0_Rusty
11-30-2007, 11:07 PM
you mean the klan... fawk dat.. yall live in da woods.. i've been out there.. and out number 700 cracc'as to 2 blaccs.. IE me and you lol hahahahaha

haha ....MAN FUC.K the KLAN. And dude you aint black...lol you whiter than pee wee herman.

Benefit
12-01-2007, 01:08 AM
the red teletubby is blood and the blue one is crip , the end

xlilvi3tx
12-01-2007, 01:30 AM
wow. all gangs are stupid period. and goddamn it, always hated that fake ass lil wayne and his old man, their songs and everything bout those two lil sh!t. have fun e-bangin yall sh!t

Dracc
12-01-2007, 01:43 AM
haha ....MAN FUC.K the KLAN. And dude you aint black...lol you whiter than pee wee herman.

since when i'm white.. cause i hang with yall fuccs

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 02:18 AM
FOLK is from the south

FOLK is straight up Chi-Town. Lolol. In order to be a FOLK member, you have to be from Chicago. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 02:29 AM
Lol repped!

Knowledge, Respect, Growth, Development, Love, and reps for lyfe to the person who knows the last point to complete the 6 :D :yes: :D

I only know love, unity, understanding, money, loyalty and wisdom. Later, QD.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:32 AM
QD still on it

JDM onlyy
12-01-2007, 02:33 AM

Well, wouldn't they be different since both of you are from two different gangs? Or WERE from two different gangs?

Bballjamal being folk and QD being a crip.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:34 AM

thats us... i would think money is what he talkin about cuz...

JDM onlyy
12-01-2007, 02:39 AM
thats us... i would think money is what he talkin about cuz...

So I'm right about them being different since you guys are from different gangs? Lol whoo hoo, now I want a cookie. hahaha

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 02:41 AM
Well, wouldn't they be different since both of you are from two different gangs? Or WERE from two different gangs?

I wasn't "in" two different gangs. But the C-set I was affiliated with were very close-knit with a Folk set that branched down from Chicago and me, being the learner that I am, took in as much as could about them. I know/knew a lot of sheet about sloops, as well. You know what they say...Know thy enemy. Later, QD.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:43 AM
I wasn't "in" two different gangs. But the C-set I was affiliated with were very close-knit with a Folk set that branched down from Chicago and me, being the learner that I am, took in as much as could about them. I know/knew a lot of sheet about sloops, as well. You know what they say...Know thy enemy. Later, QD.

I was taught to know they sheit to beat they sheit.. i probably know/knew more about bloods then i was supposed to know... how to find undercover bloods and all

Mayniac
12-01-2007, 02:45 AM
You know what they say...Know thy enemy. Later, QD.Doing that, would have meant you having to hang with rivals. Chilling, and gang banging to get close and earning their respect. In one way or another, correct? Doesn't sound like something a loyal member would do.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:47 AM
Doing that, would have meant you having to hang with rivals. Chilling, and gang banging to get close and earning their respect. In one way or another, correct? Doesn't sound like something a loyal member would do.

not really .. there are other ways.. i learned sheit by fuccin broads that where supposed to be down... beytches talk if you give dem the pipe right

Mayniac
12-01-2007, 02:48 AM
not really .. there are other ways.. i learned sheit by fuccin broads that where supposed to be down... beytches talk if you give dem the pipe rightStill, aren't you "hanging" with your rivals?

whats that word they call people who do that? Oh right, posing.

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 02:49 AM
Doing that, would have meant you having to hang with rivals. Chilling, and gang banging to get close and earning their respect. In one way or another, correct? Doesn't sound like something a loyal member would do.

Not necessarily. I wasn't no Hi-Top. Lolol. Just knowing people that did ride with the other team and just doing my own paying attention and ****. There are other ways besides that. Later, QD.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:51 AM
Still, aren't you "hanging" with your rivals?

whats that word they call people who do that? Oh right, posing.

***** is ***** bang or no bang..... a ***** run her mouth you listen.. cause most of the time its true

Mayniac
12-01-2007, 02:53 AM
cause most of the time its trueTrue, 50% its true 50% it ain't.

Dracc
12-01-2007, 02:53 AM
True, 50% its true 50% it ain't.

if you had your share of beytches you know what is and what aint

JDM onlyy
12-01-2007, 04:33 AM

Oh I see, I never said you were in two different gangs but yeah. Well, like I've been saying, knowledge is power, I'm not a gangster or thug because I never had to be, so I don't try to be. But I have a lot of family that are, and they're the opposite of you guys, but I know a lot about both bloods and crips...well more than the average person anyways.

JDM onlyy
12-01-2007, 04:37 AM
You don't have to be flip-flopping on your set just to get knowledge, besides, they do have people that go undercover and act like they're the opposite of what they really are, but you have to be careful because there are those who are sneaky and you can't really trust. Gangs are like wars that never stop, they have spies, weapons, and soldiers...you eventually find out who you can and you can't trust though.

quickdodge®
12-01-2007, 09:51 AM
I'm not a gangster or thug because I never had to be,

I never "had to be," either. I wasn't one of those dudes that ran around saying I didn't have a family or we were broke as hail and all that ****. I grew up, literally, with my grandparents(who had two airplanes and basically owned a city) in a top notch neighborhood. It was just my choice. Especially being white. That's what most white dudes did back then. They'd grow up rich or having a at least a decent bringing up, but brag about not having sheet.

they're the opposite of you guys,

What does that mean? What do you know about me that makes you assume they are opposite? Later, QD.

XLR8NMR2
12-01-2007, 10:32 AM
i got gangsters and thugs on my payroll

betta ask somebody

XLR8NMR2
12-01-2007, 10:33 AM
you know i keep that white girl

Dracc
12-01-2007, 11:50 AM
here go dis nigha lol

XLR8NMR2
12-01-2007, 12:13 PM
my killers move in silence niglets

http://www.personal.psu.edu/art5001/images/maasai-group-intro.jpg

sshonda2004
12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
thats what i was thinking, man it dont really matter where you from hood or burbs, its going down everywhere, so if you think you hard cause you a hood ***** or whatever, you got another thing coming, i seen so called hard ****** get tossed up.
damn this **** still going on cuz.. lol..

Bballjamal
12-01-2007, 01:52 PM

Bballjamal being folk and QD being a crip.

They are, Folk, well now, Folk is more of a brotherhood than a single gang. And hell, in Chi the only people we had problems with were LKings but I really never knew why. I moved up there, GD took me in and I did my stupid missions with them with the usual target being LK on North and Westside Aurora. Of course I was just in highschool then, but the people who I ran with, their older brothers and uncles went and ran a heavy mission on a big LK gang on the southside that shouldn't even have been on the southside of Chi. That's where things are straight dangerous...

I only went down there for our parties/meetings and my gramps house.

Also, for the fake 6loods that ride the five, look below as you can see the true carriers of the five are LK not 6lob...

6 = 6pt star of David representing Folk/GDN
5 = 5pt crown of a latin king

Dracc
12-01-2007, 01:58 PM
i never understood fake 6loods here.. LK rode 5 when did that start that sheit

Bballjamal
12-01-2007, 02:02 PM
thats what i was thinking, man it dont really matter where you from hood or burbs, its going down everywhere, so if you think you hard cause you a hood ***** or whatever, you got another thing coming, i seen so called hard ****** get tossed up.

O and I haven't really seen much going down in the burbs as I've seen back in the hood lmfao! If you think Meth labs, people selling weed, and your occasional fight is "gangsta or hard" then YOU really have another thing coming. There's a reason most of the richer white and blacks have moved out to suburbia. What you may be witnessing is either people who have moved into the suburbs from the hood, or people from suburbia cherishing the hood so much, the try an imitate it to the "T". I know where and how I grew up and no matter where I end up, I still carry with me those memories and use it as knowledge. If anything, I can be tipped as a cat from the hood who moved to suburbia, and don't get me wrong, you won't see me acting a fool out in the streets or whatever. I like where I am now and how life is, but there's still times where people get it twisted like you really aren't about nothing. Honestly I'm most happy about the fact I don't talk like a retard and type accordingly lol :D

Bballjamal
12-01-2007, 02:07 PM
my killers move in silence niglets

http://www.personal.psu.edu/art5001/images/maasai-group-intro.jpg

Most people don't realize that foreign nations are far more crazier than what we have going on here in America. In some African nations they'll come in and kidnap you during the night and leave your limbs in the bed to scare your family :thinking: Just for them to vote for the same old dude or gov't thats in power.... I'll take my brotherhood anyday :yes:

VIP Style
12-01-2007, 04:18 PM
so if you talk like a retard, that meens your from the hood?
O and I haven't really seen much going down in the burbs as I've seen back in the hood lmfao! If you think Meth labs, people selling weed, and your occasional fight is "gangsta or hard" then YOU really have another thing coming. There's a reason most of the richer white and blacks have moved out to suburbia. What you may be witnessing is either people who have moved into the suburbs from the hood, or people from suburbia cherishing the hood so much, the try an imitate it to the "T". I know where and how I grew up and no matter where I end up, I still carry with me those memories and use it as knowledge. If anything, I can be tipped as a cat from the hood who moved to suburbia, and don't get me wrong, you won't see me acting a fool out in the streets or whatever. I like where I am now and how life is, but there's still times where people get it twisted like you really aren't about nothing. Honestly I'm most happy about the fact I don't talk like a retard and type accordingly lol :D

Dracc
12-01-2007, 04:41 PM

man kill yo self cuz.. i'm tired of seein yo ass post up

Bballjamal
12-01-2007, 04:46 PM

No, it mEANs you're a dumbass

JDM onlyy
12-03-2007, 04:41 AM
What does that mean? What do you know about me that makes you assume they are opposite? Later, QD.

Hmm, well opposite by color. Thats all I mean. Nothing else. :D

VIP Style
12-03-2007, 12:06 PM
ok giime the strap to do it gangster. lol people on here crack me up, do yourself a favor and just make sure your doing something productive with your life. just because i dont agree with wasting your life away with gang banging is why you have a problem with me, you aint nobody to me, so why should it matter to you what i post?
man kill yo self cuz.. i'm tired of seein yo ass post up

Dracc
12-03-2007, 12:09 PM
ok giime the strap to do it gangster. lol people on here crack me up, do yourself a favor and just make sure your doing something productive with your life.

that i am.. school, work and military .... you dont understand how people have to live this.. yes its a stupid decision but some have no choice and for the few like me and my cuz bball and QD is very disrespectful to us who made it out and have done something in out lifes

VIP Style
12-03-2007, 12:13 PM
thats good, happy to hear that, honestly im not the kind of person that hates when someone doing something good for themselves. but yes i do understand that its a decision to stay in it though.
that i am.. school, work and military .... you dont understand how people have to live this.. yes its a stupid decision but some have no choice and for the few like me and my cuz bball and QD is very disrespectful to us who made it out and have done something in out lifes

Dracc
12-03-2007, 12:44 PM
thats good, happy to hear that, honestly im not the kind of person that hates when someone doing something good for themselves. but yes i do understand that its a decision to stay in it though.

dependin on sets.. OGs and surrounds sometimes its a decision dependin on life or death.. joined standing up left on his bacc