PDA

View Full Version : Kpc2593 BAD SELLER!

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:22 PM
Heres the thread

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=36265322#post36265322

Hes trying to sell fake shoes that IM POSITIVE they're fake. But still claims that they're real which they're not. He keeps lieing. DO NOT buy from him unless you want some fake sh.it.

BTLFED
11-17-2007, 04:24 PM
You have absolute proof they are fake? If you do, then we will ban him.

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:25 PM
wtf...this guy is being a ***** over shoes??

them ****s are not fake...u only looked at them for 2 mins...why would I sell on IA if they were fake?.....i already read the IA rules...

BTLFED
11-17-2007, 04:26 PM
Prove they are real then.

Mayniac
11-17-2007, 04:28 PM
wtf...this guy is being a ***** over shoes??

them ****s are not fake...u only looked at them for 2 mins...why would I sell on IA if they were fake?.....i already read the IA rules...Josh knows his shoe's. If he says they're fake I believe him 100%, we always give him sh!t for being a shoe collector.

So if they're fake, just admit it.

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:31 PM
You have absolute proof they are fake? If you do, then we will ban him.
I dont have HARD proof. I went to meet him up. WASTED MY TIME. I used to collect shoes for YEARS. I saw them in person and KNEW they were fakes. I can tell by the box, paper inside the box, the shoe tag, ect ect ect. He claims these are the 25th anniversary af1. They are not! IF they were it would come with an authenticity card as well as the 25th ann. laces. These did not. I am absolutely positive they are fake. He also doesnt look 18 or over. He deff looks like a 9th grader at most. When he showed up, he showed up with his mom or aunt. He keeps lying about facts and i know they're fake. Also he said he only had sizes 10 and 11. But in a pm he said he has every size from 9.5-12. Now why wouldnt he have said it in the thread IF they were real? Thats a common trick that fake sellers do.

BTLFED
11-17-2007, 04:33 PM
Josh knows his shoe's. If he says they're fake I believe him 100%, we always give him sh!t for being a shoe collector.

So if they're fake, just admit it.

Josh is crazy so I totally believe that he would know some off the wall stuff like that LOL

Mayniac
11-17-2007, 04:35 PM
Josh is crazy so I totally believe that he would know some off the wall stuff like that LOLYou have no idea. :ninja: Dude uses female deodorant. LMAO!

I dont have HARD proof. I went to meet him up. WASTED MY TIME. I used to collect shoes for YEARS. I saw them in person and KNEW they were fakes. I can tell by the box, paper inside the box, the shoe tag, ect ect ect. He claims these are the 25th anniversary af1. They are not! IF they were it would come with an authenticity card as well as the 25th ann. laces. These did not. I am absolutely positive they are fake. He also doesnt look 18 or over. He deff looks like a 9th grader at most. When he showed up, he showed up with his mom or aunt. He keeps lying about facts and i know they're fake. Also he said he only had sizes 10 and 11. But in a pm he said he has every size from 9.5-12. Now why wouldnt he have said it in the thread IF they were real? Thats a common trick that fake sellers do.+1. Nice chinkboy!

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:36 PM
like i said...im dont want to waste my time arguing with you...

u dealt with my little bro....yea hes in 9th grade...(good guess).....im about to board my flight to tampa..

and these are real...the feb 07 batch don't come with the auth. card and metal laces....

and yes....i did say in the thread i had 10, and 11, but I picked up the rest when I was able to....i never updated my thread after that...

u know what......i'll just sell them elsewhere......

delete my thread...

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:36 PM
Josh is crazy so I totally believe that he would know some off the wall stuff like that LOL
Ill post some pics of just SOME of my shoes i have. I dont really collect anymore so i dont have nearly as much as i used to.

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:37 PM
like i said...im dont want to waste my time arguing with you...

these are real...the feb 07 batch don't come with the auth. card and metal laces....

and yes....i did say in the thread i had 10, and 11, but I picked up the rest when I was able to....i never updated my thread after that...

u know what......i'll just sell them elsewhere......

delete my thread...
ALL 25th ann. came with a card. Also they never came with metal laces! Which is another reason why i know you dont know SH.IT about shoes! And mods PLEASE dont delete his thread yet. Hes just trying to cover up.

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:38 PM
Ill post some pics of just SOME of my shoes i have. I dont really collect anymore so i dont have nearly as much as i used to.

ight....if they said so...let me see your collection....

just delete my thread...no its not a cover up story.......if you think they are fake...i understand....

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:44 PM
ight.....u know what...im tired....these may seem fake 2 u....they are real to me......

the thead is gone...i'll just sell them else where...they aint going to be on here again...

BTLFED
11-17-2007, 04:45 PM
ALL 25th ann. came with a card. Also they never came with metal laces! Which is another reason why i know you dont know SH.IT about shoes! And mods PLEASE dont delete his thread yet. Hes just trying to cover up.

Don't worry, I'm not going to LOL

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:47 PM
These are just SOME of the shoes i have. I still have some shoes i didnt bring down when i moved here from MD. Also have some more shoes in my garage, trunk of my car, and my room.

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l92/WickedIXMR/SNV10648.jpg

BTLFED
11-17-2007, 04:48 PM
Holy sh!t! That is a lot of shoes! :eek:

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:49 PM
These are just SOME of the shoes i have. I still have some shoes i didnt bring down when i moved here from MD. Also have some more shoes in my garage, trunk of my car, and my room.

show me pics of all your af1s that u currently have with you...

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:52 PM
The first picture is the right side of my brothers closet. Second is the left side. Also note that this isnt even his whole collection. Me and my brother both know alot about shoes and kpc2593 DOESNT KNOW SH.IT! JUST ANOTHER DUMBASS FAKE SHOE SELLER.

Mayniac
11-17-2007, 04:53 PM
I can vouch for josh's knowledge when it comes to shoes.

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 04:53 PM
Holy sh!t! That is a lot of shoes! :eek:
Can you PLEASE ban this idiot! I showed proof i know what I am talking about. I also strongly doubt kpc2593 is even 18 yet, after meeting up with him today.

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 04:59 PM
Can you PLEASE ban this idiot! I showed proof i know what I am talking about. I also strongly doubt kpc2593 isnt even 18 yet after meeting up with him today.

wtf? i didn't even say anything...i just wanted to c all you af1s...ight...i c all jordans...no af1s.....n u met my lil bro..not me...im at hartsfield..sitting in gate c2....come and c me if you want...

Mayniac
11-17-2007, 05:01 PM
come and c me if you want...Can I come too?

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 05:02 PM
wtf? i didn't even say anything...i just wanted to c all you af1s...ight...i c all jordans...no af1s.....n u met my lil bro..not me...im at hartsfield..sitting in gate c2....come and c me if you want...
Af1's are Nike's. Jordan's are made from the same company. Like i said those arent all my shoes. IF you can see in the picture there are some dunks but i wouldnt expect you to know that since you know nothing about shoes. Fake shoes are fake shoes. Any collector no matter what kind of shoes they collect whether its from nike air max', jordans, dunks, af1's they WILL know fake shoes when they see them.

BTW when will you be in town. We can meet up whenever you want since you want me to "come c u"

kpc2593
11-17-2007, 05:09 PM
Af1's are Nike's. Jordan's are made from the same company. Like i said those arent all my shoes. IF you can see in the picture there are some dunks but i wouldnt expect you to know that since you know nothing about shoes. Fake shoes are fake shoes. Any collector no matter what kind of shoes they collect whether its from nike air max', jordans, dunks, af1's they WILL know fake shoes when they see them.

BTW when will you be in town. We can meet up whenever you want since you want me to "come c u"

i know what dunks are...and i kno u said those are not all your shoes...i said post up all the af1s that u CURRENTLY have...and if you know how REAL af1s look...how come you don't have ANY in your collection.....just a pair?.....if u can, take a pic of all your af1s.....thats all i ask.....again...I ain' trying to argue with ya.......

i was just sarcastic.......but since you asked...ill be back after thanksgiving...

The_ CaneCorso
11-17-2007, 05:23 PM

WOW are you a woman?

Dracc
11-17-2007, 06:54 PM
WOW are you a woman?

he's gay lol hahahaha jp

PSINXS
11-18-2007, 10:29 AM
thats a little weird to have that many shoes.

AF1's custom are cool though.

Anybody know where to get the AF1s with the denim/jean check? i had a pair in high school and its the only pair of NIke's I will ever wear.

Mayniac
11-18-2007, 10:41 AM
thats a little weird to have that many shoes..I don't see anything wrong with it, so the kid likes shoes. Big deal, im sure you have a collection of Misfits accessories, right?

dingo7
11-18-2007, 11:04 AM
^+1 :lmao:

PSINXS
11-18-2007, 11:16 AM
I don't see anything wrong with it, so the kid likes shoes. Big deal, im sure you have a collection of Misfits accessories, right?
not really. just music and a few shirts. i dont have their figurines or anything.(although i did think about it lol)

its just mostly girls collect shoes or stars that wear them one time and go buy a new pair. BUt everybody has their niche. i collect lighters on the regular.

Mayniac
11-18-2007, 11:20 AM
not really. just music and a few shirts. i dont have their figurines or anything.(although i did think about it lol)

its just mostly girls collect shoes or stars that wear them one time and go buy a new pair. BUt everybody has their niche. i collect lighters on the regular.LOL @ figurines! I used to collect DBZ ones, so... :ninja: Some of the ones in his collection, he has only worn once too. He's not poor, lolol.

PSINXS
11-18-2007, 11:22 AM
i dont think poor AZNs exist lol

Their not dolls, their action figures!!! hahhaha