PDA

View Full Version : Misc COD4::PS3..::Clans

JDMjoe
11-17-2007, 12:17 PM
Everybody playing on cod4 online find me and put ATL as your clan. We will be able to play team death matches as a team. Just thought i might suggest it.
Online name is JDMjoe....

Schugg
11-17-2007, 11:47 PM
some little punk ass kid started talking **** when he seen my atl thing, haha i ripped his ass, he called me a sissy ass N, and i told him i was white and was still more a N then he would ever be. then my wife yelled at me for being mean. think that was some kid named e-m-o. hope i see him again. then some ****** told me to tell my kid to shut cause she was laughing and he was trying to play the game, ide love to beat the phuck out of him

JDMjoe
11-18-2007, 12:38 PM
some little punk ass kid started talking **** when he seen my atl thing, haha i ripped his ass, he called me a sissy ass N, and i told him i was white and was still more a N then he would ever be. then my wife yelled at me for being mean. think that was some kid named e-m-o. hope i see him again. then some ****** told me to tell my kid to shut cause she was laughing and he was trying to play the game, ide love to beat the phuck out of him
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
You tell those internet punks. I just realized youre not even from Atlanta lol.

Schugg
11-18-2007, 04:02 PM
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:
You tell those internet punks. I just realized youre not even from Atlanta lol.

no im from atlanta (well conyers), im just stationed out in texas, **** if imma claim this ****! FILA haha

JDMjoe
11-18-2007, 06:14 PM
no im from atlanta (well conyers), im just stationed out in texas, **** if imma claim this ****! FILA haha
Oh may bad.... lol

Schugg
11-18-2007, 07:28 PM
the connection interrupted in that game we were playing pissed me off earlier, i did like 2 air strikes, and had a heli out and was waiting for it to go away to get my second one out. i was having a good game. oh well.

JDMjoe
11-18-2007, 10:47 PM
the connection interrupted in that game we were playing pissed me off earlier, i did like 2 air strikes, and had a heli out and was waiting for it to go away to get my second one out. i was having a good game. oh well.
yeah i noticed you were tearing it up. I guess when ever you send a party invite send it before you try to get into a game. Seems to work better.

Schugg
11-18-2007, 11:14 PM
ill do that next time. i got your earlier but i was in a game someone else invited me to already. have you got the misery loves something challenge unlock?? haha that is fun as hell. you have to find someone cook a grenade a hold it til it blow up and kills you and the enemy. i found a small room full of 3 guys, stood out side and cooked one ran in at the last second and killed them all.

JDMjoe
11-19-2007, 06:22 PM
Haha thats funny might have to try that...