PDA

View Full Version : I hate fawking rude people....

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2007, 11:40 AM
So today at work, I was cleaning the shop at work. Since I am the "noob" at the dealership, I get stuck with cleaning on Saturdays. Anyway, as I was wetting the floor down, I hear someone hollering towards my direction. I was all the way across the shop, only to hear...." Damn white people can't hear for sh!t, I say " Im sorry Ma'am, but the service department is closed, and I am the only one here to clean the shop." She replies with "So you mean your crackerass can't work on my car right now?" I said "Ma'am no need for name calling, we will be back open Monday morning at 8am." Followed with "Have a wonderful day, Ma'am." She starts walking into the shop more, and says "Fawk yah cracka azz, you retarded b!tch can't even work on my car." I simply state, "there is more than just pulling the car into the shop, and working on it. I don't know how to work the computer system, as I am a service tech, I am sorry for your incovenience(sp), and again have a wonderful day." She shoots me a bird, rants a little, stroms to here 1996 Ponitac Grand Am and peels out of the parking lot. Keep in mind, I am a white 20yr old male, showing respect for my elders, as she was an African America in the 40-50 age range. Not trying to pull the race card, but I just fawking hate RUDE PEOPLE......

/RANT

Reaper
11-17-2007, 11:42 AM
you did the right thing bro

WickedIXMR
11-17-2007, 11:43 AM
What did you expect???

SL65AMG
see....everyone is racist....

im sure you would have made her day had you not been at work..... hell i would have

Dracc
you are blacker then her you fawkin porch monkey take it as a compliment

SL65AMG
11-17-2007, 11:44 AM

lol. thats pretty funny

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2007, 11:45 AM
Also I called the owner of the dealership, he is at the UGA game, told him the story and he started laughing.....He told me he was proud of me for how I acted, and I shall receive my raise early.

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2007, 11:47 AM

haha why do you keep calling me black? Is it because of the party you came to, I was drankin MD20-20?

Dracc
11-17-2007, 11:48 AM
haha why do you keep calling me black? Is it because of the party you came to, I was drankin MD20-20?

that amongst other things lol :D

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2007, 11:49 AM
you aint right Dracc.....how's Toys-R-Us?

Dracc
11-17-2007, 11:52 AM
you aint right Dracc.....how's Toys-R-Us?

never got there yet lol.. no call or nothing.. D said she told them.. oh well.. i'm stuck at the other job till then

Grimm Reeper
11-17-2007, 11:53 AM
That sux, at least you handled the situation.

HalfBaked
11-17-2007, 11:58 AM
I'd have beaten her over the head with a tire iron, thrown her body in the oconee, and burnt her car.

Dracc
11-17-2007, 12:09 PM
I'd have beaten her over the head with a tire iron, thrown her body in the oconee, and burnt her car.

exactly why you dont have his job

redrumracer
11-17-2007, 12:10 PM

thats the best idea ive read yet

HalfBaked
exactly why you dont have his job
No, I think it was more of my references.

Dracc
No, I think it was more of my references.

point well taken

Lotte
11-17-2007, 12:13 PM
+1 for you rusty

Repost Squintz
11-17-2007, 12:40 PM
you should've been like crackers? i got some soup? its nice big bowl of **** YOU
but plus1 too u

quickdodge®
11-17-2007, 12:44 PM
So today at work, I was cleaning the shop at work. Since I am the "noob" at the dealership, I get stuck with cleaning on Saturdays. Anyway, as I was wetting the floor down, I hear someone hollering towards my direction. I was all the way across the shop, only to hear...." Damn white people can't hear for sh!t, I say " Im sorry Ma'am, but the service department is closed, and I am the only one here to clean the shop." She replies with "So you mean your crackerass can't work on my car right now?" I said "Ma'am no need for name calling, we will be back open Monday morning at 8am." Followed with "Have a wonderful day, Ma'am." She starts walking into the shop more, and says "Fawk yah cracka azz, you retarded b!tch can't even work on my car." I simply state, "there is more than just pulling the car into the shop, and working on it. I don't know how to work the computer system, as I am a service tech, I am sorry for your incovenience(sp), and again have a wonderful day." She shoots me a bird, rants a little, stroms to here 1996 Ponitac Grand Am and peels out of the parking lot. Keep in mind, I am a white 20yr old male, showing respect for my elders, as she was an African America in the 40-50 age range. Not trying to pull the race card, but I just fawking hate RUDE PEOPLE......

/RANT

This is the most ignorant, un-called for event I have probably read in a long, long time. It's apparent that the educational system fails us as school children to teach us right from wrong; courtesy over rudeness. I don't know why people find it self-gratifying to keep up such a dire and dooming attitude and to share that with other people. It shows, harshly, that the failings of society are quickly descending upon us at a rate that would make Instant coffee quiver. I'm glad that I never succumbed to this internal, mental disease as it can be quite contagious therefore spreading your own ill-wills to others. To say that this is a learned society that is moving forward and making progress is an overstatement by far. It's a society that is in regression in a backwards spiral so fast that even a Kohler toilet with Class 5 flushing technology would be proud of it. It's just so appalling it's almost unforgivable. I just can't believe that you can't spell inconvenience. Later, QD.

SL65AMG
11-17-2007, 12:46 PM
This is the most ignorant, un-called for event I have probably read in a long, long time. It's apparent that the educational system fails us as school children to teach us right from wrong; courtesy over rudeness. I don't know why people find it self-gratifying to keep up such a dire and dooming attitude and to share that with other people. It shows, harshly, that the failings of society are quickly descending upon us at a rate that would make Instant coffee quiver. I'm glad that I never succumbed to this internal, mental disease as it can be quite contagious therefore spreading your own ill-wills to others. To say that this is a learned society that is moving forward and making progress is an overstatement by far. It's a society that is in regression in a backwards spiral so fast that even a Kohler toilet with Class 5 flushing technology would be proud of it. It's just so appalling it's almost unforgivable. I just can't believe that you can't spell inconvenience. Later, QD.

you could have shortened that to "you fawking idiot"

Lizbiz101
11-17-2007, 12:50 PM
Dang!!!! I can't believe she said "crackerazz" to your face!!! You are better than me!!! I get all kinds of attitudes at JCPenny but NEVER the name calling. It's good you killed her with kindness tho, I would have thrown alittle scarcasim in there tho. That's not right, that's good she didn't get her car worked on!!!

The Ninja
11-17-2007, 01:25 PM
I find this hard to believe. :/ Sucks if it did, but I doubt it. I think its a combination of you being agitated with some quirk of your job, and then coming to IA to vent, but in doing so you realize 99% of IA won't give 2 ****s. So what can you come up with to victimize yourself that the majority of IA will agree with, at least in public, a racially inclined story where you are the unsuspecting victim.

Blah, whatever.

AnthonyF
11-17-2007, 01:54 PM
my father is my boss at my shop..in that situation i would have been able to say whatever i wanted...so nice to have that ability. :) thats not really rude as much as it is racist. but whatever...you did good man. Way to keep your cool.

Frög
11-17-2007, 02:00 PM
i would of went off on that hoe and probably gotten fired..

Wurm
11-17-2007, 02:01 PM
i would have worked on her car and broke it and found a new job

Mayniac
11-17-2007, 02:12 PM
Even with all of the sh!t you're going threw you managed to keep your cool. Very nice, dude. But Its not so hard doing something like that at "work", as I too have been in a smilier situation as you. You care for your job, thats why you didn't go off on her.
If any type of race came up to me and started calling me racial names, you better believe I would have done the same. I wouldn't have cared with it was an older/younger person. Im far from racist, but sometimes you have to show how hurtful words like that can be, so why not use their own attack and return it back even harder?

AnthonyF
11-17-2007, 02:20 PM

my head hurts after reading this...:no: :thinking: :(

OneSlow5pt0
11-17-2007, 02:23 PM
if someone called me a cracker,id just laugh...........but nice job, keeping your cool

SicStang03
11-17-2007, 02:39 PM
****ing idiots

Thighs
11-17-2007, 02:52 PM
LOL @ QD

Double_0_Rusty
11-17-2007, 03:15 PM
QD's post made me lol irl.

D-ninja.....kiss my ass.

Maniac thanks dude, I have been thinking pretty positive since I made that asinine thread the other night.

Jimmy B
11-17-2007, 05:25 PM
she was a ni*****.... not because of the color, because of being ignorant... ANY color or race can be a N-word... just happens this time it was a black lady

ryanh300
11-17-2007, 06:02 PM
Man thats fu6cked up, kind of hard to believe though seeing as you did nothing wrong to the woman that she would come up to your face and start calling you a cracker? I've been around a LOT of african americans in my time (Worked in Riverdale for 2 years) and never been called any names.

I would have been like well ma'am we dont have crackers here but the wendy's nextdoor gives you 2 when you buy a cup of chili!!

Echonova
11-17-2007, 06:05 PM
What's strong enough for a man, but made for a woman...

the back of my hand.

Nismo
11-18-2007, 12:23 AM

You have been on a class 5 flushing technology high lately, what gives?

fucksohc
11-18-2007, 12:58 AM
damn bro... good job keepin your cool... i wouldda prob did some name calling back... but u did the right thing:goodjob:

_Christian_
11-18-2007, 03:56 AM
I would have been like "uh ah shaniqwa, don't be commin up in hur like dat" just to see her reaction. That kind of attitude/ignorance is uncalled for. Good move keeping your cool.

quickdodge®
11-18-2007, 04:59 AM
my head hurts after reading this...:no: :thinking: :(

Yeah, sometimes my posts go above some people that do not understand complete, perfect English. Later, QD.

ksniperfox
11-18-2007, 08:40 AM

i attempted to +1 and failed, must spread. **** common courtesy. i just think of myself as uncommon, and lacking courtesy.
should have told her to **** off.

Nissan Sean
11-19-2007, 11:13 AM
you handled it well but you should have done what i do with customers like that. i do this the moment they get rude," mam/sir(very serious tone) what can i help you with today? blah blah...... then if they are still rude ask them to leave or youll call the authorities. and right as they are leaving tell them this(it pisses them off more than anything else and is a good way to get back at them) say, "have a nice day" in the most happy sarcastic way. it works wonders. actually you handled better than i would have. good job:)

quickdodge®
11-19-2007, 12:27 PM
. actually you handled better than i would have. good job:)

What would have done? Begged her, too, like you have everyone else, to get you back on an Internet forum? Later, QD.

BTLFED
11-19-2007, 05:57 PM
I find this hard to believe. :/ Sucks if it did, but I doubt it. I think its a combination of you being agitated with some quirk of your job, and then coming to IA to vent, but in doing so you realize 99% of IA won't give 2 ****s. So what can you come up with to victimize yourself that the majority of IA will agree with, at least in public, a racially inclined story where you are the unsuspecting victim.

Blah, whatever.

How do you figure that? I was called a cracker leaving the convience store next to my work about a week ago:

Her: "Hey cracker!"

I turned around and she said "Got 50 cents?"

Me: "No." (I had just used my card in the store because I didn't have any cash)

Her: "Lyin Mother fu*ker" and walked inside the store.

What did I do to her? Nothing. I was walking back to work. Are you saying that you don't believe that black people can be racist too? :rolleyes:

Lord I hate the south.

I guess noone caught that last part. :lmfao:

quickdodge®
11-20-2007, 02:35 PM
I guess noone caught that last part. :lmfao:

Lolol. I know. Later, QD.

Whiteboy™
11-20-2007, 02:39 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nissan Sean
11-20-2007, 03:23 PM
QD you can suck it! B=D :)

Glides
11-20-2007, 04:25 PM
Soon as she started, I would have just stared at her with a blank look on my face like I was wondering if I left the iron on. Then when she got done, I would have said "Are you ok? would you like me to call a paramedic?, then just stared at her going "uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" with a sliver of drool out of the left corner of my mouth (not the right corner cause that means you are a fag) until she walked out.

That's how you deal with ignorance.