PDA

View Full Version : Silver Doller

itz a jew
11-17-2007, 11:15 AM
I heard there was gunna be a import vs domestic or some ****.. Well ima head down there first thing in the morning tomorrow.. so if anyone from gwinnett wants to meet somewere so we can all go down there lmk!!

BUGMAN
11-17-2007, 11:25 AM
It is MuscleCar Evolutions day and I don't know any of them that have Imports.

Mostly F-Bodies and Mustangs with others in the mix.

Have fun and be careful.

itz a jew
11-17-2007, 11:27 AM
ohh so its just muscle cars? cause i just heard this from a buddy of mine and i thought it would be good to get some more runs in before the seasons done.

BUGMAN
11-17-2007, 12:46 PM
ohh so its just muscle cars? cause i just heard this from a buddy of mine and i thought it would be good to get some more runs in before the seasons done.

You can go to their website and check but I haven't read anything about any imports going..

We have an event next Saturday @ Carolina and tried to get import classes but no one seemed interested because we were 80% muscle cars. I don't understand what the prejudice mix up is but it's there. I think we have less than a dozen that agreed to come to ours.

Go have fun, it doesn't matter what everyone else has just enjoy what you have.

Have fun and good luck! The weather will be really nice to get some good runs in.

d16_turbo
11-17-2007, 01:24 PM
http://www.silverdollarraceway.com/schedule/RaceSchedule2004.htm

collins
11-17-2007, 07:06 PM
like bugman said, it's a musclecar-evolution.com track day. i think dave neverenuftorq will have his supra down there, but thats the only import i'm aware of... its going to be 99% musclecars, so if you import guys go down, be sure to take your a-game! i know some of these guys are no joke. i think it was supposed to be invite only track day, but i cant see why they'd turn a few more ppl away... just dont get your feelings hurt when you're vastly outnumbered :cheers: