PDA

View Full Version : E36 Sedan Suspension???

lmbluke
11-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Is the coupe suspension interchangeable? Where can I find "affordable" suspension (springs and shocks) for a e36 sedan??

does anyone know where to buy M3 sedan, side trim/molding??

Thanks.

Carma
11-16-2007, 04:29 PM
I usually set my customers up with Eibach springs and bilstein shocks. That's what I run and love it

DinanM3atl
11-16-2007, 10:35 PM
meh

Eibach is ok for "street" cars at the very least and I would not really recommend them to anyone unless you are getting for REALLY cheap. They lower the car and rarely increase the spring rate which is BAD NEWS. You can make up for it a bit with the Bilsteins but not really enough to be effective.

I would recommend stock or something from H&R Or Vogtland. Let me know. I have built plenty of BMW e36 track cars :)

lmbluke
11-20-2007, 02:11 AM
meh

Eibach is ok for "street" cars at the very least and I would not really recommend them to anyone unless you are getting for REALLY cheap. They lower the car and rarely increase the spring rate which is BAD NEWS. You can make up for it a bit with the Bilsteins but not really enough to be effective.

I would recommend stock or something from H&R Or Vogtland. Let me know. I have built plenty of BMW e36 track cars :)

Do you have any e36 front suspension??