PDA

View Full Version : smokincl BAD SELLER

LiL PaKi
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
I sent him a money order for seat rails... I PM'ed him, emailed him, and mailed him my address and he said he sent it to the wrong address.. then after that he supposably jotted down my address for the 4th time and never sent them out... I then asked to give me a money order back to me... never received that either!!! i called his cell phone and his work ****** ignores my calls.. i would have gone to his house to confront him but he lives in Macon ... $50 loss :(

ash7
11-15-2007, 05:33 PM
lame

If I lived in Macon I'd offer to pay him a visit with "the boys" to retrieve your seat rails.

If your story is true (which i totally believe it is), then QD needs to have a "chat" with him. :)

-jonathan

LiL PaKi
11-15-2007, 05:36 PM
lame

If I lived in Macon I'd offer to pay him a visit with "the boys" to retrieve your seat rails.

If your story is true (which i totally believe it is), then QD needs to have a "chat" with him. :)

-jonathan

I ended up purchasing another set of rails... i just want my money back! :(

i have his address.. his cell phone number and his work number...

Tech5
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
Sorry to hear about that but we all grow up to learn from our mistakes

Tech5
11-15-2007, 06:49 PM
by the way, you want to send me a 50.00 money order ill send you nothing back LOL, j/k

Truegiant
11-15-2007, 08:21 PM
PM me his info.. if his address is not to far off the highway i am going through macon for thanksgiving. I am not going to promise you anything and i am surely not going to do any crazy stupid **** but i would love to remind him that he is a ****bag... plus there can be more than one person call him and annoy him of this problem... thats not a bad idea.. just start putting his number on those phone rosters people car on bogus sites.. that should atleast piss him the **** off since you will prlly never see your money anyways..

-S Double C-
11-16-2007, 01:33 AM
Ive done business with this dude before and he came through as promised and was nice as hell. But the ecu i got from him was ****ed up and vtec was switching on and off when it was engaged. I was almost tempted to make a little trip down there and whoop his ass over it! But i got it for free so it wasnt a big deal.

Scotsman
11-16-2007, 01:43 AM
sorry to hear the news , hope it gets resolved

quickdodgeŽ
11-16-2007, 11:03 AM
by the way, you want to send me a 50.00 money order ill send you nothing back LOL, j/k

Wow. That might have been funny.....never. Later, QD.

Wurm
11-16-2007, 12:42 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm whats his number

JITB
11-17-2007, 01:22 PM
as long as he keeps gettin away with it.. he will keep doin it!

patrick4588
11-20-2007, 09:54 AM
whats his name?