PDA

View Full Version : K20a2 EG waiting..... Who wants some?!?!?

Fuster_Cluck
11-14-2007, 06:29 PM
No pun intended with the title, just trying to get you into this thread :ninja:

Anyhow, I have a EG w/ stock K20a2 (kpro'd) looking to run for fun. Also will bring the digital video recorder so vids will be posted on the forum and youtube, etc..... :goodjob:

Runs must take place during the day as I hate looking at night time vids (headlights & taillights) :gay:

Car is down and will remain down for some cosmetic work:
--new fuel rail
--delete all "D" series wiring not needed
--wire tuck
--fuse box relocation / possib;y battery relocate
--ECU relocate
--mount 5point of seat harness
--install padding on roll bar
--mount fire extinguisher to a-pillar :tongue1:
--install HIDS

maybe a couple other small things. So, in the mean time check out my 1,000+ picture build thread > > HERE < < (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=106349)

Looking to hit the streets again in February :cheers:

allmotorX
11-14-2007, 08:47 PM
pm me time and place im down

Nang
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
hi. lmk

Vteckidd
11-15-2007, 09:24 AM
Im in marietta, i can bring the Silvia out to play. It would be a good match up, i make 230whp

Fuster_Cluck
11-16-2007, 08:38 AM
Im in marietta, i can bring the Silvia out to play. It would be a good match up, i make 230whp

That sounds good. I won't be up into the ATL until about 2 weeks from now. If you plan to be south of ATL before then we can run at a spot I know.

If anyone else is going to be south of ATL today and interested in running.....let me know :cheers:

Goinfasterthanu
11-16-2007, 08:40 AM
Im up... number is in my sig

KevinT707
11-16-2007, 09:37 AM
I'm interested, PM me when you're in Atlanta in 2 weeks.

Goinfasterthanu
11-16-2007, 09:39 AM
I'm interested, PM me when you're in Atlanta in 2 weeks.

whats up kevin? I got a new setup!! Hit me up.....

Goinfasterthanu
11-17-2007, 01:01 PM
That sounds good. I won't be up into the ATL until about 2 weeks from now. If you plan to be south of ATL before then we can run at a spot I know.

If anyone else is going to be south of ATL today and interested in running.....let me know :cheers:

I tried to call you yesterday after i fixed my axle... hit me up... you know my number

b18cEG
11-17-2007, 01:37 PM
im down

SleepinEj1
11-17-2007, 03:17 PM
what kind of mods do you have? tuned? whp??? j/w

KevinT707
11-17-2007, 04:26 PM
whats up kevin? I got a new setup!! Hit me up.....
Whats up homie, yeah we'll definitely need to try out your new setup. Just gotta fix a couple bugs right now ..

Da_unknown
11-18-2007, 09:28 PM
kevin so u good now,lmk when u ready....

allmotorX
11-19-2007, 12:26 AM
Who ever runs this guy make sure you bring something fast i ran him about two days ago that S*** is F****** quick, he will post vids soon

KevinT707
11-19-2007, 12:59 AM
Who ever runs this guy make sure you bring something fast i ran him about two days ago that S*** is F****** quick, he will post vids soon
I hope it is fast cause I got something up my sleeve for it.

kevin so u good now,lmk when u ready....
Yeah man, I'll let you know home slice.

allmotorX
11-19-2007, 04:45 AM
yeah it is my s*** is fast and he walked away fom me like i was sitting still surprised the hell out of me

3.5altman
11-19-2007, 05:11 AM
its a hatch! hatches are sneaky, thats why i dont mess with them

allmotorX
11-19-2007, 05:47 AM
its a hatch! hatches are sneaky, thats why i dont mess with themyeah you're right i should have known better

Fuster_Cluck
11-19-2007, 10:51 AM
I tried to call you yesterday after i fixed my axle... hit me up... you know my number

Yeah, sorry I missed the call. I won't be able to run until December now. But, definitely want to take on the LS-t :cheers:

Hope to have the vid up soon. It was fun a run and looking forward to many more with you all :goodjob: :cheers:

Goinfasterthanu
11-19-2007, 11:49 AM
Ill be 350+ hp by then.... so...... I dunno

-S Double C-
11-19-2007, 02:38 PM
If i was closer id come play around with you...lol wished i still had my h2b h22 integra id love to do a few pulls at various mphs and a dig with you.

RUSH
11-19-2007, 04:39 PM
Im out, I dont have anything that can hang.

khailon
11-20-2007, 10:50 PM
:goodjob: wow sick swap

akura404
12-05-2007, 06:26 PM
I do!! I probably have the best match up for you. It's N/A and doing in the ball park of 200 WHP. If your K20 is stock and Kpro'd, it should be putting out numbers around there also. If ever there's a meet in the ATL area that you're planning on attending, just post and let me know. No since in having us meet just to do a couple races. We all have things to do. Sound good? Peace! :goodjob:

Fuster_Cluck
12-05-2007, 06:48 PM
I do!! I probably have the best match up for you. It's N/A and doing in the ball park of 200 WHP. If your K20 is stock and Kpro'd, it should be putting out numbers around there also. If ever there's a meet in the ATL area that you're planning on attending, just post and let me know. No since in having us meet just to do a couple races. We all have things to do. Sound good? Peace! :goodjob:

Are you saying you want to come when there is a meet or just meet and run the cars because not much time? The "we all have things to do" part is throwing me off. Anyhow, I'm game for this Tues/Wed if you are available and just want to snap some pics and run them. If not, it will have to be after the first of the year since she's going out of commission for some work.

Thanks for posting / interest :cheers:

collins
12-05-2007, 07:30 PM
check pm

SpooL'DGsR
12-05-2007, 07:47 PM
damm. i would be all over this, but cant run the car hard. basemap ftl !!

sogood
12-05-2007, 08:37 PM
I'm down.

E36 M3 here, catback exhaust only. PM me if you're interested.

akura404
12-05-2007, 09:05 PM
Are you saying you want to come when there is a meet or just meet and run the cars because not much time? The "we all have things to do" part is throwing me off. Anyhow, I'm game for this Tues/Wed if you are available and just want to snap some pics and run them. If not, it will have to be after the first of the year since she's going out of commission for some work.

Thanks for posting / interest :cheers:

I was suggesting we do this whenever there is a meet. My time isn't as flexible as yours so I can't just meet up and do some runs, especially on weekdays. Work is keeping me busy. But I'll be glad to do this when our time both permits. How often do you come up towards Atlanta?

owweee
12-06-2007, 10:23 AM
hey i maybe interest in some pull...i've always wanted to run a k20.. you may or may not beat me but i think i'll give you a good run..*i hope*.. i just want to see where i stand...PM me a location..

JEY$JDM
12-06-2007, 12:40 PM
if i cant sell my K24, it will be in my EF right around this spring probolly. but id have to say id probolly have sum shi.t done to it also. but still down for runs if ya still got ya ride come spring time.

Fuster_Cluck
12-06-2007, 03:08 PM
hey i maybe interest in some pull...i've always wanted to run a k20.. you may or may not beat me but i think i'll give you a good run..*i hope*.. i just want to see where i stand...PM me a location..

What do you have, mods, and power?

if i cant sell my K24, it will be in my EF right around this spring probolly. but id have to say id probolly have sum shi.t done to it also. but still down for runs if ya still got ya ride come spring time.

My K20 may be bQQsted by then, so I should be able to give the K24 a good run :ninja:

If you guys know of a good spot down south let me know. I have one that is fairly decent. Must be during the day and bring a camera man (I have the camera) :cheers:

JEY$JDM
12-06-2007, 03:23 PM
lol. yeah just read ur long as.s thread! i LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!! it was awesome! what a job well done! if ya boosted by then, it wont be a run at all!!! lol. but looking forward to the boost!

Z U L8R
12-06-2007, 04:57 PM
I'm down, got an old 78 datsun 280z, pm me ur contact info so we can meet up, take it ez
Dave =]

NosVette
12-07-2007, 04:55 PM
Would you like to run a lsx powered car???:rolleyes:

Z U L8R
12-07-2007, 06:27 PM
i'm just confused, cause the thread says "k20a2 eg waiting...who wants some" but you can't run anyone until january..... =[ if you can't run someone until january, then we're gonna be the one's waiting omigaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww LOL

just giving you **** man :taun: all in fun :bannana:

hope to see the beast soon :cheers:
Dave =]

Fuster_Cluck
12-11-2007, 08:42 AM
OK guys....sorry for the short notice :doh: but plans of riding to N.C. with a buddy to pick up his GSXR fell through at the rental car place.

It's sunny / 70+ so it's a perfect day :yes: Hit me with a PM if you are in the southside / Mcdnough area and want to get together for some pics and runs :cheers:

Yeah, suppose to run a B18C5/EG tomorrow then she goes down for a little bit of (cosmetic) work. :ninja:

owweee
12-11-2007, 09:21 AM
check PM

hydroshutter
12-11-2007, 10:15 AM
What does a car like this run on the track? Times, trap, etc..

owweee
12-11-2007, 10:21 AM
mid to low 13's i believe

What does a car like this run on the track? Times, trap, etc..

hydroshutter
12-11-2007, 10:24 AM
Most of the Kills Forum crew in here wouldn't waste their gas on a 13 second car. No offense intended.

KDM>JDM
12-11-2007, 01:43 PM
A buddy of mine had a completly stock k20 not even an after market intake in his EG only weight reduction was back seat spare an maybe carpet an he ran a 13.1 at import showdown in 2006

SiRed94
12-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Most of the Kills Forum crew in here wouldn't waste their gas on a 13 second car. No offense intended.

hahah

3.5altman
12-12-2007, 05:10 AM
the kills forum is for fun, doesnt matter if your a 20 sec car or a 10 sec car. all people want is a friendly run to see where the car stands, and have fun doing it. Everyone doesnt have the money to make the cars super fast!

allmotorX
12-12-2007, 05:43 AM
the kills forum is for fun, doesnt matter if your a 20 sec car or a 10 sec car. all people want is a friendly run to see where the car stands, and have fun doing it. Everyone doesnt have the money to make the cars super fast!Well put:goodjob:

onebadgt
12-12-2007, 08:53 AM
i put a ****load of money i didnt have into my car and its still not fast.

JDMirza
12-13-2007, 07:19 PM
Going up against the 280z should be interesting, I seen this car around. I wanna see videos of this guy race.

Logan
12-18-2007, 09:02 AM
the kills forum is for fun, doesnt matter if your a 20 sec car or a 10 sec car. all people want is a friendly run to see where the car stands, and have fun doing it. Everyone doesnt have the money to make the cars super fast!

+1 fersure.

TIGERJC
12-18-2007, 09:04 AM
:yes:

Fuster_Cluck
12-18-2007, 09:58 AM
Thanks guys for all the feedback, requests, and support. I was ablwe to get a couple runs in but now she is down. She'll be back at it sometime in February and looking forward to some more fun.

As some have stated, it's all for fun to see where the car stands against others and to put together a nice collection on video :cheers:

MistaCee
12-18-2007, 01:10 PM
Do you have any pics of the beast?

AnTi-PooN
12-18-2007, 07:50 PM
when you are ready i will have my lightly boosted gsr ef ready :)

bring it lol.. i think it would be fun where you located?

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 05:37 PM

If you failed to read it whenever you "clicked in here", it's mainly revolving around 12-second cars or quicker.

No one cares to race a 20 second car when most newer sedans will hand you your ass.

I'll put it this way.

Here is "care"

and here is you defending racing an Altima.

They're not close to each other for a reason.

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 05:38 PM
:yes:

You would support that theory.

Maniac1
12-19-2007, 05:50 PM
LMAO @ Jeff.

He does have a point, why don't you guys ask an admin to make another slower kills forum 14 sec- 20 sec section for you guys? You wouldn't get made fun off or care about what people say because it'll be your section?

Good thing im in the low 12 sec club! =D lol

WickedIXMR
12-19-2007, 05:53 PM
LMAO @ Jeff.

He does have a point, why don't you guys ask an admin to make another slower kills forum 14 sec- 20 sec section for you guys? You wouldn't get made fun off or care about what people say because it'll be your section?

Good thing im in the low 12 sec club! =D lol
Last time i checked you were in the 13's!!:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: Lol just playing with ya

Shawn
12-19-2007, 06:00 PM
If you failed to read it whenever you "clicked in here", it's mainly revolving around 12-second cars or quicker.

If you want to get technical half of you guys who whore around in here havent even ran your car or a 12 for that matter. Its a IA, get a ****ing life, who cares if their car doesnt run 12's? You the newly appointed IA Kills Forum Police? BTW, a properly K20a hatch will run quicker than a 13, so get your facts straight.

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 06:01 PM
I'm just stating the facts, guys. The KillsForum has lost it's focus whenever people with Bolt-on Altimas come here talking **** and looking for races.

I have nothing against Altimas (I would buy one)

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 06:02 PM
If you want to get technical half of you guys who whore around in here havent even ran your car or a 12 for that matter. Its a IA, get a ****ing life, who cares if their car doesnt run 12's? You the newly appointed IA Kills Forum Police? BTW, a properly K20a hatch will run quicker than a 13, so get your facts straight.

Eat a bag full of d*cks. Read the fine print whenever you come into the Kills Forum, then go educate yourself.

I'm just someone trying to keep the Kills Forum what it used to be.

Furthermore Shawn, my car would bend your car over and **** it in the ass, WHATEVER race you could come up with.

Shawn
12-19-2007, 06:05 PM
Eat a bag full of d*cks. Read the fine print whenever you come into the Kills Forum, then go educate yourself.

I'm just someone trying to keep the Kills Forum what it used to be.

Furthermore Shawn, my car would bend your car over and **** it in the ass, WHATEVER race you could come up with.

I retired awhile ago, thanks though. You probably busy playing WoW or something while I was building cars. Fact remains, slow your roll, your not a mod, just a post whore.

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 06:08 PM
I retired awhile ago, thanks though. You probably busy playing WoW or something while I was building cars. Fact remains, slow your roll, your not a mod, just a post whore.

Yeah, that's me.

So sorry to hear you stopped building 200whp Highway Monsters.

"Fact Remains," you can't use your and you're correctly, so don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

Refer to my last post, the one regarding "Education", and "Yourself".

Put those two together and see where it takes you. You'll thank me.

Shawn
12-19-2007, 06:11 PM
Yeah, that's me.

So sorry to hear you stopped building 200whp Highway Monsters.

"Fact Remains," you can't use your and you're correctly, so don't tell me what I should and shouldn't do.

Refer to my last post, the one regarding "Education", and "Yourself".

Put those two together and see where it takes you. You'll thank me.

lol, getting me on my grammatical errors, your tough!! but it just shows that im right, so stop whoring up IA and get a life. let whoever the **** wants to post, post. and um, no not 200whp monsters, i build cars by myself and make decent power, dont buy them built like some people ;)

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 06:18 PM
BRB Guys, getting a life!

Wish me luck!

juan b
12-19-2007, 06:27 PM
BRB Guys, getting a life!

Wish me luck!

good luck

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 06:39 PM
Hey yo i got a fresh stash, of fermented butthash,
And this be the type of **** that will really use your ass,
honkies ****ing with that speed,
and all my hommies smoking weed,
2 girls one cup, see i mix in with my pee.
Got so much doo doo in my cup, RKellys like "what up",
balloon that bottle and yule trip into tomorrow,
breathing in that ass, through a straw, out that glass,
my port-a-potty army, bout to harvest out your body.
hey yo i'm down to huff that, just pass the ass gas,
you ****ing with a real pro, piss and poo we smash that,
i'm all jenk'ed out, think i am about to pass out,
so i hand it to my left, let the next stool shout

seriousb13
12-19-2007, 08:11 PM
Hey yo i got a fresh stash, of fermented butthash,
And this be the type of **** that will really use your ass,
honkies ****ing with that speed,
and all my hommies smoking weed,
2 girls one cup, see i mix in with my pee.
Got so much doo doo in my cup, RKellys like "what up",
balloon that bottle and yule trip into tomorrow,
breathing in that ass, through a straw, out that glass,
my port-a-potty army, bout to harvest out your body.
hey yo i'm down to huff that, just pass the ass gas,
you ****ing with a real pro, piss and poo we smash that,
i'm all jenk'ed out, think i am about to pass out,
so i hand it to my left, let the next stool shout

:gay: white boy flow

hydroshutter
12-19-2007, 08:47 PM
:gay: white boy flow

You're a moron. :lmfao:

3.5altman
12-20-2007, 12:18 AM

No one cares to race a 20 second car when most newer sedans will hand you your ass.

I'll put it this way.

Here is "care"

and here is you defending racing an Altima.

They're not close to each other for a reason.

Damn, and I thought u was cool dude!

I'm just stating the facts, guys. The KillsForum has lost it's focus whenever people with Bolt-on Altimas come here talking **** and looking for races.

I have nothing against Altimas (I would buy one)

when do I talk **** about my car, I Just asked for some friendly runs, what's wrong with that! I see you keep pointing the finger at me and my altima homie, what's the problem?

95alty
12-20-2007, 05:43 AM
ALTIMAS FTW BUUUUUOYYYYYYYYY~!!!

Logan
12-20-2007, 09:17 AM
Requesting 13-14 sec forum :)

3.5altman
12-20-2007, 08:38 PM
In all honesty It probably would be a good idea if the kills forum was split between the fast guys(12.9+) and the regular guys

hydroshutter
12-20-2007, 08:38 PM
Damn, and I thought u was cool dude!

when do I talk **** about my car, I Just asked for some friendly runs, what's wrong with that! I see you keep pointing the finger at me and my altima homie, what's the problem?

I like Altimas.

Logan
12-20-2007, 09:17 PM
In all honesty It probably would be a good idea if the kills forum was split between the fast guys(12.9+) and the regular guys

Agreed.

13-14 second section please.

And if you have a 15 second+ car, I hear there are some honda odysseys to race by kroger.:goodjob:

95alty
12-20-2007, 09:57 PM
I dont know about yall but id be in the killsforum still... with the 12.9+ nikkas

iloveboost
12-25-2007, 08:51 PM
Make the request to Julio for a slower Kills Forum.

I'm locking this thread due to the way it's gone off track. This forum is about racing.

To the OP; once you get your car running or have a callout, make a new thread. If you're trying to find other cars within your power range, ask in the Kills Forum OT.

TIGERJC
12-25-2007, 09:53 PM
Why? Racing is racing, next thing you know we will be dividing the section for all kind of things like drivetrain and make of the car. I guess I am different, b/c I do enjoy seeing Modified all motor hondas race from a dig.

Some ppl just need to keep their races against stock single cam civics to themselves.

TIGERJC
12-25-2007, 10:06 PM
If you need races for your all motor car, the southside is perfect for you. You need to just got out to the meets on sat and sun, you will defiantly find something to race