PDA

View Full Version : so.. i just tried to stop.. and failed miserably.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 09:05 AM
ok so.. i got to work early.. and i said to myself "hey.. mcydee's is across the street, ill walk across and get some breakfast." so im walking.. and im in the center lane.. to my left there's a van waiting to turn.. and cars are coming on my right.. so i dart for mcdonalds.. mind you.. there's a huge line of cars waiting for food.. Anyways, i get across the street and im trying to slow myself down.. so i get closer.. jump up onto the walkway to stop myself.. and waht do you know.. CAUTION:WET FLOOR SIGN to my direct left next to the door. Did i see it? hell no. I jump onto the walkway and i hit the ground instantly.. SMACK.. then i SLID.. into the ****ing wall and hit myface. I hopped up as quick as i possibly could to play it off.. needless to say the guy in the s2000 waiting at the window was laughing, and said "you alright man?" I was hoping no one saw me :[. Anyways, i ****ed up my shin and it's bleeding and my face hurts :[. Yet, i haven't stopped laughing.. im trying to play in my head how funny it would have been to see someone else bust some serious ass like i did. I didnt break my fall at all.. my foot made contact with the concrete and i went straight down onto my left shin..

Just thought id share how owned i got with everyone..

Kelly
11-14-2007, 09:06 AM
I lol'd

Psycho
11-14-2007, 09:09 AM
I wish I was there to record it. I would have posted that sh*t in the kills form.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 09:10 AM
I lol'd

lol im getting blood on my socks.. i need a band aid or something. hahaha i can't stop laughing, ib et that guy in the s2k is telling all his friends at work

"i just saw this jackass eat assphault, man was it funny."

blacknightteg
dumb muthafuka

ZeD
I wish I was there to record it. I would have posted that sh*t in the kills form.

LOL my co worker said something to that nature.. i woulda put it up on metacafe and ****ing made some $'s

1000cckiller
11-14-2007, 09:12 AM
http://yogan.meinungsverstaerker.de/fun/lolol.jpg

ZeD
11-14-2007, 09:19 AM
http://yogan.meinungsverstaerker.de/fun/lolol.jpg

lol, what the random

Ran
11-14-2007, 09:49 AM
http://yogan.meinungsverstaerker.de/fun/lolol.jpglol saved

blackboi50
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
:lmfao:.......that sh!t is 2 funny doode!!!!!:D..............1

ZeD
11-14-2007, 10:03 AM
lol saved

LOL ran, it's the mcdonalds on alpharetta highway.. right before the zaxbys ont he left..

Nitro
11-14-2007, 10:05 AM
Damn i just repped u yesterday!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

ZeD
11-14-2007, 10:08 AM
Damn i just repped u yesterday!!! :lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

i got you :p

Ran
11-14-2007, 10:13 AM
LOL ran, it's the mcdonalds on alpharetta highway.. right before the zaxbys ont he left..I stop there sometimes for lunch. Sucks I missed your display of grace and balance.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 10:15 AM
I stop there sometimes for lunch. Sucks I missed your display of grace and balance.

lol grace and balance wouldn't have saved anyone!.. it was like i hit an oil slick... LOL

dp32185
11-14-2007, 10:20 AM
lol that's some funny ****

Chuckster
11-14-2007, 10:37 AM
lol, you get reps. lol

SL65AMG
11-14-2007, 10:58 AM
the story was confusing. at first i thought you were in your car and then somewhere in the middle of the story you ended up on your face from jumping onto a wet floor.....

i had to read it a few times..... i was thinking.....W...T...H????

Reaper
11-14-2007, 10:59 AM
lol thanks for making my day! hahahhaha +1

Gutling
11-14-2007, 11:09 AM
Lol damn glad you didnt hurt nothing too bad, worst part of busting your ass is if you had broke something and would have had to call a ambulance lol.

*edit damn :(
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZeD again.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 11:10 AM
Lol damn glad you didnt hurt nothing too bad, worst part of busting your ass is if you had broke something and would have had to call a ambulance lol.

*edit damn :(
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to ZeD again.

lol yea, imagine, you bust ass, everyone saw it, and then when the ambulance comes, everyones like "what happened?" oh he slipped fell and broke his face. LOL.

Glides
11-14-2007, 11:14 AM
Just think, if you were fat and white and female, you could sue them and win millions.

Reaper
11-14-2007, 11:15 AM
Just think, if you were fat and white and female, you could sue them and win millions.

like that ***** who sued mcdonalds for them making her obese...and WON! lolz

ZeD
11-14-2007, 11:27 AM

yea, like that ***** who spilled coffee on herself and won millions..

maybe i should go back with a fat suit on slip again and complain!

Kevykev
11-14-2007, 11:34 AM
Like that guy who slid face first into the wall, sued and mysteriously cam up missing 3 week later.....

rndockery98
11-14-2007, 11:50 AM
haha

ZeD
11-14-2007, 11:54 AM
Like that guy who slid face first into the wall, sued and mysteriously cam up missing 3 week later.....

:ninja:

quickdodge®
11-14-2007, 12:21 PM
Just thought id share how owned i got with everyone..

Glad you took it in stride. Most people that **** up like that would be mad as hail and go on a rant-spree about someone laughing at them knowing full well that they would laugh their ass off too, if it had been someone else. I would've laughed like a mother****er too. Lolol. Later, QD.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 12:24 PM
Glad you took it in stride. Most people that **** up like that would be mad as hail and go on a rant-spree about someone laughing at them knowing full well that they would laugh their ass off too, if it had been someone else. I would've laughed like a mother****er too. Lolol. Later, QD.

haha ****, if i saw someone eat it like i did, i'd ****ing lose it too. in fact i've seen it happen, and i laughged so hard i almost pissed myself. what goes around comes around eh?

and if you can't laugh at yourself.. then you shouldnt' be laughing at others.

ZeD
11-14-2007, 03:18 PM
like that ***** who sued mcdonalds for them making her obese...and WON! lolz

wasn't it her kids?? LOL

Sport1.3
11-14-2007, 03:24 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w148/Minuswhale9/lolololondonsx1-1.jpg

ZeD
11-14-2007, 03:26 PM

HAHAH +1

blaknoize
11-14-2007, 03:29 PM

:lmfao:

Sport1.3
11-14-2007, 03:32 PM
:lmfao:

What up my man :hifive:

Smittie61984
11-14-2007, 03:36 PM
It's only funny until someone gets hurt. Then it's freaking halarious!!!
(I have a T-shirt that says that).

I've had many many owned moments before. Which luckily for me I have no pride or shame so I find crap that happens to me funny at that moment. One time while playing league pool I went to the bathroom to pee. I finish peeing and probably do more shakes than allowed by law. But I think I did the job.

I go to the sink which normally has very low pressure becuase all the women in the bathroom over are using it and all the men are too. So I guess that there were no women in the women's restroom and I know there wasn't anyone else in the mens. I throw the faucet on high like I always too and it looked like a pressure washer exploded. Worste part was it nailed me on the crotch and it looked like I quite didn't make it.

And the worste worste worste part of it was I had to go up and play my match right then so I couldn't make love to the blowdryer and dry off. And I go back with wet crotch and I have to play for a while with wet crotch. On top of my buddy's making fun of me and me playing a good looking girl.

But yeah that would have been a great youtube/metacafe moment.

TS240
11-14-2007, 03:39 PM
I actually LOL'd +1

blaknoize
11-14-2007, 03:40 PM
Mc'D's :cockblock him!!

ZeD
11-14-2007, 03:40 PM

I've had many many owned moments before. Which luckily for me I have no pride or shame so I find crap that happens to me funny at that moment. One time while playing league pool I went to the bathroom to pee. I finish peeing and probably do more shakes than allowed by law. But I think I did the job.

I go to the sink which normally has very low pressure becuase all the women in the bathroom over are using it and all the men are too. So I guess that there were no women in the women's restroom and I know there wasn't anyone else in the mens. I throw the faucet on high like I always too and it looked like a pressure washer exploded. Worste part was it nailed me on the crotch and it looked like I quite didn't make it.

And the worste worste worste part of it was I had to go up and play my match right then so I couldn't make love to the blowdryer and dry off. And I go back with wet crotch and I have to play for a while with wet crotch. On top of my buddy's making fun of me and me playing a good looking girl.

haha embarassing yourself ftw.. :D

1000cckiller
11-14-2007, 03:45 PM
Mc'D's :cockblock him!!no they owned him.
http://www.lamitica.com/owned/owned_cervo.jpg

DrivenMind
11-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Check the security tapes, and post the vid.

Sport1.3
11-14-2007, 04:14 PM

everyone knows when that happens you're supposed to wet the entire front half of your pants so there is no way they can assume you pissed that much :lmfao: :lmfao:

Smittie61984
11-14-2007, 07:52 PM
everyone knows when that happens you're supposed to wet the entire front half of your pants so there is no way they can assume you pissed that much :lmfao: :lmfao:

Or claim that you DID piss that much. "Yo girl. I gotta bladder the size of your head". Is that a good pick up line?

ZeD
11-14-2007, 08:10 PM
Or claim that you DID piss that much. "Yo girl. I gotta bladder the size of your head". Is that a good pick up line?

LOL yea, i got a bladder the size of yo head.. so just imagine the beast that has to handle all the bladder releasing. it's like a firehose.

con
11-14-2007, 08:24 PM
sorry dude, but :lmfao:

ZeD
11-15-2007, 01:31 AM
sorry dude, but :lmfao:

LOL what you sorry for? i was laughing my ass off once i sprang up from it.. i was just hinking to myself how funny it woulda been to see someone bust as much ass as i did..

blackboi50
11-15-2007, 08:10 AM
im still laughing at how funny this was to read!!!!!!!:lmfao:..........1

ZeD
11-15-2007, 09:20 AM
im still laughing at how funny this was to read!!!!!!!:lmfao:..........1

i wish i could've recorded it :cry:

Doppelgänger
11-15-2007, 09:30 AM
Kinda like this guy.

Long story short. I was up at the Gap with a Roadster club. There was a group of Frat kids up there. Well we turn on a golf cart and told them to take it for a spin. They did and their peer-leader saw them... and funny insued. Mr Leader came running to tell them to stop and missed a rather large hill and did a face plant on the pavement... except... we got it on film.... watch on the right side of the screen and you'll see it...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2072446485497008597

ZeD
11-15-2007, 09:41 AM
Kinda like this guy.

Long story short. I was up at the Gap with a Roadster club. There was a group of Frat kids up there. Well we turn on a golf cart and told them to take it for a spin. They did and their peer-leader saw them... and funny insued. Mr Leader came running to tell them to stop and missed a rather large hill and did a face plant on the pavement... except... we got it on film.... watch on the right side of the screen and you'll see it...

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2072446485497008597

LOL too bad it wasn't int he light.