PDA

View Full Version : ::ATTN TKO::

Pages : [1] 2

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 08:33 PM
whats with the neg reps man?... even though they arent worth sh*t its still depressing to see them in my caché. at least leave a comment.

anyone else having this problem?

HalfBaked
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
He is a ****ing douche bag...

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 08:40 PM

seems that way to me

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 08:41 PM
Let me guess, for like 10 sec's of saying, "what the fuck". You leave your usercp and realize that it had no effect on you. And move on, or......... Wait, no. You made this thread about bitching about them, cause you know what, you do care about them.

Pebbles
11-13-2007, 08:41 PM

agree

HalfBaked
11-13-2007, 08:42 PM
Let me guess, for like 10 sec's of saying, "what the fuck". You leave your usercp and realize that it had no effect on you. And move on, or......... Wait, no. You made this thread about bitching about them, cause you know what, you do care about them.
I thought you were done with the whoreslounge...

Because for someone who doesn't care about it, you sure are here a lot...

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 08:43 PM
I thought you were done with the whoreslounge...

Because for someone who doesn't care about it, you sure are here a lot...Seen any threads made by me?

Check my recent posts, I probably have only posted in here about 10 times.

Double_0_Rusty
11-13-2007, 08:44 PM
I thought TKO was a chick? Maniac STFU and GTFO.....everytime there is a TKO thread, you run in to it, and go wild with your doody hole pokers....lol

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 08:46 PM
I thought TKO was a chick? Maniac STFU and GTFO.....everytime there is a TKO thread, you run in to it, and go wild with your doody hole pokers....lol

bwahaha... maniac just likes to argue... and i cant say i dont like to either or else this thread would have never come to fruition.

Double_0_Rusty
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM
yah Im bored, So maniac are you strictly kills forum now?

Jaimecbr900
11-13-2007, 08:50 PM

Yall still aint figured out WHY yet????? :rolleyes:

HalfBaked
11-13-2007, 08:51 PM
Yall still aint figured out WHY yet????? :rolleyes:
I think I made it clear in my other thread I just made in the WL.

nreggie454
11-13-2007, 09:46 PM
Seen any threads made by me?

Check my recent posts, I probably have only posted in here about 10 times.
I did. You are wrong. 16 out of the first 25 results... all today.

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 09:53 PM
I did. You are wrong. 16 out of the first 25 results... all today.

ooooo shizzzle

S II K
11-13-2007, 09:56 PM
apple juice.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:01 PM
tko = maniac

thats why hes so defensive.

just clearing it up for some folks lol

S II K
11-13-2007, 10:06 PM
tko = maniac

thats why hes so defensive.

just clearing it up for some folks lol

kitty fag = jjalfago

sooooo go pee on your balls now or something productive like that

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:07 PM
good job genius, your mom must of fucked einstein. now go cut yourself, or something self mutilating like that.

GSRteg®
11-13-2007, 10:12 PM

x3

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
x3

X4

S II K
11-13-2007, 10:14 PM
good job genius, your mom must of fucked einstein. now go cut yourself, or something self mutilating like that.

haha wow you really are queer. go tuck your dad in and blow him good night before he comes in your room and makes you squeel like a little fukking pig.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:15 PM
x3Hit me back y0! :gay:

Honda fag, you have no say in anything. Go suck your boyfriends cock already.

S II K
11-13-2007, 10:16 PM
x3

your a douche bag yourself with your one word posts.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:17 PM
your a douche bag yourself with your one word posts.Him and Cactus are lameass boyfriends, fuck em.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:19 PM
Him and Cactus are lameass boyfriends, fuck em.

coming from a ****ing queer (maniac)

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:21 PM
lol coming from a queer (maniac)yeah, coming from me. Someone who is alot smarter than you, alot better looking, someone with alot more than a honda to show off. Also someone who can see his own cock when he uses the bathroom, should i continue? No, its not even worth it. you aint **** dude, step the fuck down, way down.

You're a goddamn ricer, get out of here. You presense even makes this retarded thread reek of pussy.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:24 PM
yeah, coming from me. Someone who is alot smarter than you, alot better looking, someone with alot more than a honda to show off. Also someone who can see his own cock when he uses the bathroom, should i continue? No, its not even worth it. you aint **** dude, step the fuck down, way down.

You're a goddamn ricer, get out of here. You presense even makes this retarded thread reek of pussy.

this bitcch cant even get his own style. Pusssy that drives a sooby lol what a jack ass. What are u gonna do ?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:27 PM
this bitcch cant even get his own style. Pusssy that drives a sooby lol what a jack ass. What are u gonna do ?No wonder QD picks on you. You make NO sense.

This is what I think about you and your posts - :gay:

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:29 PM
No wonder QD picks on you. You make NO sense.

This is what I think about you and your posts - :gay:

lol dont worry about ur dad QD... I dont give a fuccking shi-t if u care about my reps u god damn wet back..

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:30 PM
lol dont worry about ur dad QD... I dont give a fuccking shi-t if u care about my reps u god damn wet back..Once again.

Nothing but gayness drips out of your double chin. :gay:

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:33 PM
Once again.

Nothing but gayness drips out of your double chin. :gay:

Thats all u have to say u fuccking sack of ****?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:35 PM
Thats all u have to say u fuccking sack of ****?Thats enough to get my point across. If I get really into it, you wouldn't know what to say, I mean, you did only reach 4th grade in your insane journey threw school.

Save it man, you have NOTHING on me.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:37 PM
Thats enough to get my point across. If I get really into it, you wouldn't know what to say, I mean, you did only reach 4th grade in your insane journey threw school.

Save it man, you have NOTHING on me.

what a Fuccking pusssy,Fool ur fuccking ass didnt even finish high school .

Thighs
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
tko is a fag. he enables reps just so he can -rep someone and then he disables them again...

i thought this was already established?

and cactusEG, none of your posts made any sense...

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:39 PM
what a Fuccking pusssy,Fool ur fuccking ass didnt even finish high school .GED works just as fine.

And for someone who didn't finish, he sure does sound and is alot smarter than one who did. And a pussy? Yeah, ok. LMAO!

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:42 PM
Thought so, I know you read my post. Move on like the fatb!tch that you are.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:44 PM
lol a 20 year old mexican kid with greased out emo hair and a subie his rich parents co-signed for him when he finally got that magic GED, is hardly anyone to idolize. ill give you A for effort though Maniac, you've got heart.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:45 PM
GED works just as fine.

And for someone who didn't finish, he sure does sound and is alot smarter than one who did. And a pussy? Yeah, ok. LMAO!

lol at the silly beaner. He thinks he know shi-t, but in real life u dont know a damn thing about me...

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
lol a 20 year old mexican kid with greased out emo hair and a subie his rich parents co-signed for him when he finally got that magic GED, is hardly anyone to idolize. ill give you A for effort though Maniac, you've got heart.I don't use that kind of gel. And its more dragonball Z than emo, and im not rich. Lol

Also I never said I was someone who should be seen as an idol. and yes, a heart of a mexican. :(

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:47 PM
lol at the silly beaner. He thinks he know shi-t, but in real life u dont know a damn thing about me...You look 10x more mexican than I do, so shut the hell up.

And I don't give a damn if I know your background or not, im not here to make friends.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:48 PM
link to myspace maniac, i need it to prove a point >:|

changaroo
11-13-2007, 10:49 PM
hay guys welcome to teh interwebs!

how many of you guys have met each other in real life?

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:49 PM
lol a 20 year old mexican kid with greased out emo hair and a subie his rich parents co-signed for him when he finally got that magic GED, is hardly anyone to idolize. ill give you A for effort though Maniac, you've got heart.

like always maniac is owned by a random person.. Fucck that emo, wrist cutting EMO queer :lmfao: :goodjob:

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:50 PM
hay guys welcome to teh interwebs!

how many of you guys have met each other in real life?I've met Cactus, and he's gay in real life and online.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:50 PM
hey maniac, dont get too cocky, just cause you were giving it doesnt make you any less gay.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
like always maniac is owned by a random person.. Fucck that emo, wrist cutting EMO queer :lmfao: :goodjob:Yup, im emo. ;)

And jjalfaggot isn't some, stranger. He's had an E-taste of me before.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Yup, im emo. ;)

and maniac almost had a e-fist from me. <3

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:52 PM
just cause you were giving it doesnt make you any less gay.What?

cactusEG
I've met Cactus, and he's gay in real life and online.

Y didnt u say that inperson EMO ?

Mayniac
and maniac almost had a e-fist from me. <3:lmfao: Yes, if you say so.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:53 PM
Y didnt u say that inperson EMO ?I did.

When I first met you, remember. You came up to me and i was like "oh you're that fag cactus".

you also said so many nice things about my car that night, so sweet. :lmfao:

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Yup, im emo. ;)

Thats the gayist thing u've posted in the last min... I bet ur still trying to give it to him, arnt u ?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:54 PM
Thats the gayist thing u've posted in the last min... I bet ur still trying to give it to him, arnt u ?Yup.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:55 PM
Tic tak, come on guys. Hurry up...

BuBBa DRiFT
you see maniac, when 2 men love eachother, they enage in rough, and somewhat disgusting, anal sex. The first man, we will call him Maniac, takes his penis and sticks it into man 2, which we will call...CactusEG. He graciously lubes up for the spearing, and slowly sticks his throbbing mexi-**** into the small dark caucasians rectum. Repeating that step into mutual satisfaction is found.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/The_More_You_Know.jpg

cactusEG
I did.

When I first met you, remember. You came up to me and i was like "oh you're that fag cactus".

you also said so many nice things about my car that night, so sweet. :lmfao:

Naw queer, u said something about JR (GSRteg) not me... what a bitcch, u have to make things up now :screwy:

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:56 PM
Lame.

Thighs
11-13-2007, 10:57 PM
subaru > honda.
bicycle > honda.

hopes and dreams of having a real car > honda.

i cant beleive a guy in a HONDA is making fun of a suby... yall should race.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 10:58 PM
you see maniac, when 2 men love eachother, they enage in rough, and somewhat disgusting, anal sex. The first man, we will call him Maniac, takes his penis and sticks it into man 2, which we will call...CactusEG. He graciously lubes up for the spearing, and slowly sticks his throbbing mexi-**** into the small dark caucasians rectum. Repeating that step into mutual satisfaction is found.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/The_More_You_Know.jpg

Yo son of a bitcch.. im not talking shi-t to u, Calm the **** down.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:59 PM
Naw queer, u said something about JR (GSRteg) not me... what a bitcch, u have to make things up now :screwy:Nope. The first time we met was at the V. At night, I could ask Speedmonkey, wickedixmr, jennzee, ect. all of people were there, i remember you came up and said " nice car, mods, year, ect. looks clean man, i like it alot, u maniac, nice to meet you man" LOL! didn't you wear like a green shirt that night?

looked like a huge m&m walking around.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:59 PM
subaru > honda.
bicycle > honda.

hopes and dreams of having a real car > honda.

i cant beleive a guy in a HONDA is making fun of a suby... yall should race.I know right.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:00 PM
Nope. The first time we met was at the V. At night, I could ask Speedmonkey, wickedixmr, jennzee, ect. all of people were there, i remember you came up and said " nice car, mods, year, ect. looks clean man, i like it alot, u maniac, nice to meet you man" LOL! didn't you wear like a green shirt that night?

looked like a huge m&m walking around.

Not only blind but fuccking stupid to, arnt u ?...

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
damn there is a lot o bitches in here

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Not only blind but fuccking stupid, arnt u ?...Im reading your low class post, and yet. I still see in 20/20.

Let me say it again, YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME! Move on, JR is waiting for you.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:02 PM
damn there is a lot o bitches in hereHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! its been so long! :D

Psycho
11-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Alex is a pretty hard working guy. When he's not ****ing your mom, he's earning his own money, not borrowing it from his parents. What's funny, is that you two douchebag are bringing up his education, but it seems to me like he's doing better than both of you. If the two of you spent a little less time shopping for matching butt plugs, and talking trash to Alex, and a little more time earning money, maybe you could be driving a nice car too. Instead, you are contempt with spewing your gayness upon IA.

I would love to sit here and laugh at the response that you have all 4 of your braincells working for, but I need to get some rest before my morning classes.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:03 PM
Im reading your low class post, and yet. I still see in 20/20.

Let me say it again, YOU HAVE NOTHING ON ME! Move on, JR is waiting for you.
Lame and boring attack by ur fuccking ass.. funny thing is that u wouldnt say that to him or me in person :goodjob:

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! its been so long! :D

indeed it has and the sad part is, is that your the first to quote me so hmmmmmmm, tell me do you think of yourself as a *****?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:05 PM
I would love to sit here and laugh at the response that you have all 4 of your braincells working for, but I need to get some rest before my morning classes.Same here, gonna have a cig and get to bed.

BuBBa DRiFT
bottom line is

maniac is a mexican emo kid that drives a suburu. didnt graduate high school. and enjoys hitting on men.

cactus does not agree with maniac's homosexual tendencies, and drives a civic.

kitty kat is a fucking balla.

Mayniac
Lame and boring attack by ur fuccking ass.. funny thing is that u wouldnt say that to him or me in person :goodjob:I would. Look for me around bp, im usually there weekends.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:06 PM
bottom line is

maniac is a mexican emo kid that drives a suburu. didnt graduate high school. and enjoys hitting on men.

He hits on men every chance he gets..

Psycho
11-13-2007, 11:07 PM
Not only blind but fuccking stupid to, arnt u ?...
I wouldn't be calling others stupid if I was as retarded as you. Every time I read one of your posts, I wanna rip my eyelids off. And by the way, your civic is gayer than Richard Simmons' ass hole after he's been drinking heavily.

BuBBa DRiFT
lmao...wait...so graduating high school and attending college for human resourcing making 60 grand a year right out of college is not progression...

oh yeah, of course hes a hard worker, what mexican isnt...

so maniac, or should i call you alex...how did you manage to come up with the money for a WRX at only 20 years old?

cactusEG
I would. Look for me around bp, im usually there weekends.

ahh, so u wouldnt come up to me and say it ??

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:09 PM
he wants to be a hardass and make you come to him, in hopes you wont show up. common strategy by the internet e-thug.

w3503
bottom line is

ok first off WHY in the Fuck would you change your name to anything that involved a cat. are that stupid or that much of a attention whore. and second what does a highschool education have to do with anything. i can think of at least one Brilliant guy that didnt even finish high school, i believe he also discovered a lot of a scientific principles that we use today. and third you drive a 240 that sir is not a "balla"

Mayniac
ahh, so u wouldnt come up to me and say it ??You're the one with a problem right? You deal with it, come up to ME.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:10 PM
ok first off WHY in the Fuck would you change your name to anything that involved a cat. are that stupid or that much of a attention whore. and second what does a highschool education have to do with anything. i can think of at least on Brilliant guy that didnt even finish high school, i believe he also discovered a lot of a scientific principles that we use today. and third you drive a 240 that sir is not a "balla"LMAO!!

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:11 PM
how did you manage to come up with the money for a WRX at only 20 years old?My job pays, very well.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:11 PM
there are exceptions to every rule, but for the most part, if you cant achieve the goal of finishing high school, what is the point of even attempting to show a higher social status over other people.

and yeah, KA-T is my motor...and who the **** cares about cats...goddamn idiot, that was like 6 months ago and it was my mother killing her cat. doesnt bother me none except for when bitches keep bringing it up as if it offends me. nice neg rep.

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:12 PM
You're the one with a problem right? You deal with it, come up to ME.

I thought u'd say some lame **** like that... lol at u :gay:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:12 PM
My job pays, very well.

at 20 dollars a pop, you must suck a lotta peepee

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:14 PM
wait...is everyone being serious about talking ****? cause if someones gonna fight i want in.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:14 PM
LMAO!!! Im out, peace!

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:15 PM
My job pays, very well.

WOO HOO.. u clean tables for a living. Get a real job homo :yes:

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:15 PM
its not so much that it offends you it just goes to show how much of an attention whore you are. and i was hoping you would come up with something better than that but i guess you cant. oh well it must suck to be a bitch like you doesnt it?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:16 PM
WOO HOO.. u clean tables for a living. Get a real job homo :yes:Tell your mom that.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Kitty Kat

i was going for kit kat, to incorporate the KA-T which my track car is..

but i decided to make light of things and add the TY . And yeah, im definately an attention whore, as if i dont have a enough bitches like you on my nuts already... :rolleyes:

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:17 PM
its not so much that it offends you it just goes to show how much of an attention whore you are. and i was hoping you would come up with something better than that but i guess you cant. oh well it must suck to be a bitch like you doesnt it?Don't even waste your time with any of these morons. It'll be like trying to teach a girl how to take a piss standing up, yeah its just not gonna happen.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:18 PM
oh well it must suck to be a bitch like you doesnt it?

its real easy to say shit like that when you hold the social status of a goat... :rolleyes:

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:18 PM
Tell your mom that.

How lame he has to pull out the yo mama card , worth less... If u have a prob with me, thats fine but dont bring any of my family in to this bitcch..

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:19 PM
Don't even waste your time with any of these morons. It'll be like trying to teach a girl how to take a piss standing up, yeah its just not gonna happen.

we've been trying for months with maniac, he just has that learning disability. bless his litle heart.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:21 PM
worth less...Like your dad, for giving life to someone like you.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:22 PM
we've been trying for months with cactus, he just has that learning disability. bless his litle heart.LMAO!

GSRteg®
we've been trying for months with maniac, he just has that learning disability. bless his litle heart.

Damn that was harsh lol, but good.

:smileowne

Mayniac
Aight, seriously im out! Have fun replying back and back and back again. HOLLA!

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:23 PM
its real easy to say shit like that when you hold the social status of a goat... :rolleyes:

OMG are that Fucking retarded. a goat wold have a pretty good social status amoung its peers, which might i add GOATS are social animals i mean they do go in herds right, which would mean more than one. do me one favor please...... go run to your mom and dad right now, then i want you to slap the **** out of them for even having some one as stupid as you. and you have to slap cuz thats what a bitch does OK

BuBBa DRiFT
Like your dad, for giving life to someone like you.

or like the cum stain on the toilet seat at the chevron that impregnated your mom with you.

Mayniac
Damn that was harsh lol, but good.

:smileowne:yes: :no:

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:24 PM
or like the cum stain on the toilet seat at the chevron that impregnated your mom with you.I've used that line too.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:26 PM
OMG are that Fucking retarded. a goat wold have a pretty good social status amoung its peers, which might i add GOATS are social animals i mean they do go in herds right, which would mean more than one. do me one favor please...... go run to your mom and dad right now, then i want you to slap the **** out of them for even having some one as stupid as you. and you have to slap cuz thats what a bitch does OK

so what you are saying is..you are proud to be compared to a goat because they hang out with other goats. you do know they eat trash right? you do know that they have the intelligence of a deceased blowfish and often die of starvation because their patch of grass in their figmental territory is gone....oh wait...i see the connection....as you were. :slap:

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:26 PM
LMAO!

damn, the lowest style of E- *****. change the quote :gay: suites u puss.y

Like your dad, for giving life to someone like you.

oh very clever. copying his daddy style :gay: :gay: :gay:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:27 PM
I've used that line too.

im sure, especially when people ask you why you like nothing like your foster father, Pancho.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:28 PM
damn, the lowest style of E- *****. change the quote :gay: suites u puss.y

oh very clever. copying his daddy style :gay: :gay: :gay:Again!

YOU HAVE, AND WILL NEVER HAVE NOTHING ON ME! SO WHY BOTHER?IM HERE LAUGHING AT YOU, BECAUSE I'VE HAD BETTER E-FIGHTS WITH WITH CASPER THAN I HAVE OR AM HAVING WITH YOU.

Gosh, move on. :rolleyes:

GSRteg®
It just amazes me that people talk **** on IA, but when really confront the individual in real life they back down. ;)

BuBBa DRiFT
cactus, hit em with the mexican jokes, he gets disgruntled and confused...

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
ask you why you like nothing like.huh?

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:29 PM
It just amazes me that people talk **** on IA, but when really confront the individual in real life they back down. ;)

if i were serious, i wouldnt, but honestly, im having fun with this, so i hope no one has me on a hit list or nothin :(

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:30 PM
It just amazes me that people talk **** on IA, but when really confront the individual in real life they back down. ;)I wouldn't know anything about that.

Remeber, I too called you gay. your car gay, and your meet, gay!

BuBBa DRiFT
*look nothing like

damn late night spelling

Mayniac
if i were serious, i wouldnt, but honestly, im having fun with this, so i hope no one has me on a hit list or nothin :(It's IA man.

<34 sentras
You look 10x more mexican than I do, so shut the hell up.

And I don't give a damn if I know your background or not, im not here to make friends.

then what the **** are you here for you non-contributing-to-IA piece of ****? to talk ****? to become a member of qd's nutswingers and ****-riders? to leg hump male mods like halfbaked?

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:31 PM
no, halfbaked hates him too lol

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:32 PM
then what the **** are you here for you non-contributing-to-IA piece of ****? to talk ****? to become a member of qd's nutswingers and ****-riders? to leg hump male mods like halfbaked?What?

See folks, hanging around morons like gsrteg and cactus will make you start posting like this. tsk tsk.

w3503
so what you are saying is..you are proud to be compared to a goat because they hang out with other goats. you do know they eat trash right? you do know that they have the intelligence of a deceased blowfish and often die of starvation because their patch of grass in their figmental territory is gone....oh wait...i see the connection....as you were. :slap:

well compared to your dumbass yes, at least a goat has some intelligence compared to you, and the matter at hand was not there intelligence but actually there social status, and also my family members have had goats most of my life and i have to say i have yet to see one not be able to find food or die of starvation, and also in your post you say they eat trash but then proceed to say they eat grass. now whats the matter you cant make up your mind? its ok i understand

BuBBa DRiFT
It's IA man.

i know

its all in good fun when i know the other person is in the same context as me, but some people get really angry, and serious...and i just keeeeep it going until they pop. benefit has actually threatened me before, all 150 pounds of him...:yes:

cactusEG

lol that table cleaning beaner/ homo emo, gets confused easy...

Again!

YOU HAVE, AND WILL NEVER HAVE NOTHING ON ME! SO WHY BOTHER?IM HERE LAUGHING AT YOU, BECAUSE I'VE HAD BETTER E-FIGHTS WITH WITH CASPER THAN I HAVE OR AM HAVING WITH YOU.

Gosh, move on. :rolleyes:

E-fighting and thuging is for pusssys like u and ur daddy :goodjob: and worthless

Mayniac
no, halfbaked hates him too lolNo, he loves me.

I even went to his house one day.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:33 PM
lol that table cleaning beaner/ homo emo, gets confused easy...

E-fighting and thuging is for pusssys like u and ur daddy :goodjob: and worthless :no: what a shame.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:34 PM
well compared to your dumbass yes, at least a goat has some intelligence compared to you, and the matter at hand was not there intelligence but actually there social status, and also my family members have had goats most of my life and i have to say i have yet to see one not be able to find food or die of starvation, and also in your post you say they eat trash but then proceed to say they eat grass. now whats the matter you cant make up your mind? its ok i understand

didnt your retard ass ever watch barney..or watch cartoons..they eat anything and everything..preferably grass... dont try and make me look stupid with your moronic ideology

who the **** cares about goats goddammit

i swear some people will go completely off topic just for the sake of arguing...we are seriously arguing about goats....the ****?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:34 PM
i know

its all in good fun when i know the other person is in the same context as me, but some people get really angry, and serious...and i just keeeeep it going until they pop. benefit has actually threatened me before, all 150 pounds of him...:yes:Lolol. It happens, there is always going to be that person who barks tuff but bites like a b!tch.

I still dislike you btw.

GSRteg®
11-13-2007, 11:35 PM
I wouldn't know anything about that.

Yea I remember, but when you first came to the meet you said whos the person respossible for this meet? I came up to you and you shook my hand... or did you forget. Maniac your all talk, but no action like everyone here.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:36 PM
Lolol. It happens, there is always going to be that person who barks tuff but bites like a b!tch.

I still dislike you btw.

oh yeah, i hate your ****ing guts and will negative rep you every chance i get, but i got bigger fish to fry...err..goats whatever the **** this kid is calling himself now. he seems to enjoy the fact that i called him a goat...

w3503
didnt your retard ass ever watch barney..or watch cartoons..they eat anything and everything..preferably grass... dont try and make me look stupid with your moronic ideology

who the **** cares about goats goddammit

i swear some people will go completely off topic just for the sake of arguing...we are seriously arguing about goats....the ****?

ummmm you brought up goats and you mean to tell me you got your education from cartoons? i think that there says enough about how stupid you are

<34 sentras
What?

See folks, hanging around morons like gsrteg and cactus will make you start posting like this. tsk tsk.

mmm mmm mmmm. poor maniac. got to come up with different names just to noost up his own rep points because NO other IA member would increase your reps for you again.

GSRteg®
I wouldn't know anything about that.

Yes, but will you ever say it to my face is the question!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
Yea I remember, but when you first came to the meet you said whos the person respossible for this meet? I came up to you and you shook my hand... or did you forget. Maniac your all talk, but no action like everyone here.

hes mexican, hes not really talk, more like wierd gang signs and mixed spanglish with maybe a margarita thrown in for good measure

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:37 PM
I came up to you and you shook my hand... or did you forget. Maniac your all talk, but no action like everyone here.Yeah I did, cause at that time I didn't think you were a fag.

Also, remember what I said when I got out of my car? I yelled, "this meet is gay". And no one said SHIT! LOL! Im all talk, yeah thats all I am. :yes:

S II K
11-13-2007, 11:38 PM

kitty bitchh you do realize you are a queer right? stfu your not a hard ass, you're not a balla, you're not a good sh!t talker, you're not sh!t...let me tell you what you are though...you are a fukking [email protected] around nobody likes you. your moms wishes she had an abortion, and your dad wishes he wouldve pulled out in time so he wouldnt of had such a big mistake in life(which that would be you).

and for Fagtus Eg....go find your dad leave him a cream pie in his ass, then grab a spoon scoop your dads @sshole and feed it to kitty fag. yall two are great f@g buddies. you drive a pos honda stfu and go mod your apc ricer @ss honda. then go drive real fast until your vtec blows up and kills you and kitty f@g as he gives you road head...

mmmk?

Mayniac
Yes, but will you ever say it to my face is the question!I would.

cactusEG
No, he loves me.

I even went to his house one day.

See folks he proves his own queerness :gay:

:no: what a shame.

thats all u have to say pancho the queer ?

GSRteg®
mmm mmm mmmm. poor maniac. got to come up with different names just to noost up his own rep points because NO other IA member would increase your reps for you again.

That is so true.

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:39 PM
actually alex your all type i aint never heard a damn word come out of your mouth

BuBBa DRiFT
so let me get this straight...i called you a goat..you told me that i was an idiot because i just complimented you because in the Goat Kingdom, other goats actually have a social caste system in which, if you were hypothetically a goat, you would be the highest class, and therefore the goat king, ruler of the barnyard and defender of the trash bins. to each his own....

http://www.wallpaperbase.com/wallpapers/animals/goat/goat_1.jpg

<34 sentras
ummmm you brought up goats and you mean to tell me you got your education from cartoons? i think that there says enough about how stupid you are

its either me or its just that maniac and w3503 are the same people...

or that w3503 is another one of maniac's alter egos

Mayniac
mmm mmm mmmm. poor maniac. got to come up with different names just to noost up his own rep points because NO other IA member would increase your reps for you again.Tell that to my other screen name. I had 3500 rep points. You think I gave myslef all those?

Ask GSRteg about reps, he hits people up all the time, but in return he wants you to return the favor. :gay:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:40 PM

thats all u have to say pancho the queer ?

there are like 293829832938 mexican names and you had to choose the one i already said? damn you!

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:40 PM

thats all u have to say pancho the queer ?What more is there to? You're a moron, and we all know that.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:41 PM
i swear to god if i was arguing with maniac twice in one thread im gonna be so pissed...

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:41 PM
actually alex your all type i aint never heard a damn word come out of your mouthI know, cause people only tell me these things over the interweb.

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:42 PM
its either me or its just that maniac and w3503 are the same people...

or that w3503 is another one of maniac's alter egos

please dont ever call me maniac again, i am not him and never will be as proven so far every time i have tried to battle him

BuBBa DRiFT
wheres goatboy? i havent seen him post in about 30 seconds

Mayniac
kitty bitchh you do realize you are a queer right? stfu your not a hard ass, you're not a balla, you're not a good sh!t talker, you're not sh!t...let me tell you what you are though...you are a fukking [email protected] around nobody likes you. your moms wishes she had an abortion, and your dad wishes he wouldve pulled out in time so he wouldnt of had such a big mistake in life(which that would be you).

and for Fagtus Eg....go find your dad leave him a cream pie in his ass, then grab a spoon scoop your dads @sshole and feed it to kitty fag. yall two are great f@g buddies. you drive a pos honda stfu and go mod your apc ricer @ss honda. then go drive real fast until your vtec blows up and kills you and kitty f@g as he gives you road head...

mmmk?They can't hang.

GSRteg®
11-13-2007, 11:43 PM
I would.
You would meaning ( I would, but) or meaning I will? :thinking:

Mayniac
please dont ever call me maniac again, i am not him and never will be as proven so far every time i have tried to battle himAnd failed.

w3503
wheres goatboy? i havent seen him post in about 30 seconds

look directly above your post

Mayniac
You would meaning ( I would, but) or meaning I will? :thinking:Not smart enough to figure it on your own? :no:

cactusEG
What more is there to? You're a moron, and we all know that.

Emo u cant win... ur a joke to the world

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:44 PM

mmmk?

damn i must have overlooked this badass open his **** sucker.

how about this for **** talking.

shut the **** up ***** you aint doin ****. see that place where the 2 walls meet? its called a corner, and your nose should be in it. now get in your place woman.

S II K
They can't hang.

that is true. but the only thing they can hang off of is mah baaallllls

Mayniac
Emo u cant win... ur a joke to the worldI've already won dude, like three pages back. Welcome to 20mins ago.

<34 sentras
Yeah I did, cause at that time I didn't think you were a fag.

Also, remember what I said when I got out of my car? I yelled, "this meet is gay". And no one said SHIT! LOL! Im all talk, yeah thats all I am. :yes:

Alex, you do two things on IA: bragf about your POS subie and talk **** to other IA members, thus leading to no rep point increases for you from other IA members!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:45 PM
look directly above your post

bahhhhhhhhhhh

w3503
And failed.

so far this is true, i was goin to come in here and take an attempt at you again but kitty kat there posted up some **** that was so retarded that i changed who i was goin after.

Mayniac
that is true. but the only thing they can hang off of is mah baaalllllsWill, BP this weekend. Down?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:46 PM
so far this is true, i was goin to come in here and take an attempt at you again but kitty kat there posted up some **** that was so retarded that i changed who i was goin after.Its hard to over looks stupidity, I know. You're doing very well though, lolol.

BuBBa DRiFT
so far this is true, i was goin to come in here and take an attempt at you again but kitty kat there posted up some **** that was so retarded that i changed who i was goin after.

:cockblock

S II K
damn i must have overlooked this badass open his **** sucker.

how about this for **** talking.

shut the **** up ***** you aint doin ****. see that place where the 2 walls meet? its called a corner, and your nose should be in it. now get in your place woman.

wow F@ggot ive already called you out and you backed out like a b!tch that you are, do you honestly want me to put your b!tch @ss in place again. let me remind you once more. YOU ARE A NO ONE! last time your excuse as to why you couldnt meet up was because you had to work till late...whats your excuse this time gooch licker?

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:47 PM
Not smart enough to figure it on your own? :no:

Y dont u answer the question bitcch ?

BuBBa DRiFT
if you ever feel down, sick, confused, or lonely, just watch my dancing cat, and all the pain will go away....

GSRteg®
Not smart enough to figure it on your own? :no:

The question is are you? See you talk all this **** on IA, but in reall life person to person you are not who you are.

Mayniac
Y dont u answer the question bitcch ?Give JR his balls back.

S II K
11-13-2007, 11:48 PM
Will, BP this weekend. Down?

yeah im down hit me up

BuBBa DRiFT
wow F@ggot ive already called you out and you backed out like a b!tch that you are, do you honestly want me to put your b!tch @ss in place again. let me remind you once more. YOU ARE A NO ONE! last time your excuse as to why you couldnt meet up was because you had to work till late...whats your excuse this time gooch licker?

lmao

wait

you are seriously going to call me out?

time and place please, and no i will not show up to a BP meet with you and your butt pals. neutral please.

we can fight for pinks. if that a4 is even yours...

Mayniac
The question is are you? See you talk all this **** on IA, but in reall life person to person you are not who you are.Not 100%. But if someone does come up acting like they're gonna do something, than of course I will too.

cactusEG
Give JR his balls back.

get off my nutts

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:49 PM
yeah im down hit me upWord.

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:50 PM
get off my nuttsYou jumped on mine in page 1.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:51 PM
lol

wow

a4

hahahhahahahahaa

talk **** guard your grill LMFAO

w3503
11-13-2007, 11:51 PM
get off my nutts

damn cactus talkin bout some gettin off some nuts, maybe you should take your own advice and get up off kitty fags nuts. hell you neg repped me and i aint even said shit to ya. but im willing to if youd like me too:D

GSRteg®
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
Not 100%. But if someone does come up acting like they're gonna do something, than of course I will too.

We will see.

BuBBa DRiFT
cliff notes

Maniac and Cactus = Battle Royale
ws3503 = goat lover
KA-T = gangsta as ****kkk
a4 = living the thug life as much as a preppy sub 200 pound Caucasian male can.

Mayniac
We will see.Aight.

cactusEG
You jumped on mine in page 1.

oh lol now ur trying to turn **** around.. i said X3 and u freaked like a homo .

S II K
lmao

wait

you are seriously going to call me out?

time and place please, and no i will not show up to a BP meet with you and your butt pals. neutral please.

we can fight for pinks. if that a4 is even yours...

Well sh!t not only are you queer, but your fukking retarded...yes i fukking called you out you think your hot sh!t so bring your @ss to BP sat night...it shouldnt be a problem to you...your hard ass and you drive a 240 that can out run a jet plane

haha sooo b!tch please bring your old @ss pos 240. i wouldnt mind having a 240 to fukking drive off a cliff. and yes bud that "a4" is mine haha your in for a treat :ninja:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:53 PM
damn cactus talkin bout some gettin off some nuts, maybe you should take your own advice and get up off kitty fags nuts. hell you neg repped me and i aint even said shit to ya. but im willing to if youd like me too:D

hey man, this aint no tornado tag, we only have an alliance because of our mutual disgust for maniac, i dont even know the guy, its kind like a germany russia alliance, ill stab him in the back if i got to. :ninja:

Mayniac
cliff notes

ws3503 = goat lover
KA-T = gangsta as ****kkk
a4 = living the thug life as much as a preppy sub 200 pound Caucasian male can.More like Maniac-Atomic bomb, cactus -hiroshima

w3503
cliff notes

ws3503 = owns me
KA-T = takin it in the ass by cactus
a4 = living the thug life as much as a preppy sub 200 pound Caucasian male can.

fixed

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:54 PM
Well sh!t not only are you queer, but your fukking retarded...yes i fukking called you out you think your hot sh!t so bring your @ss to BP sat night...it shouldnt be a problem to you...your hard ass and you drive a 240 that can out run a jet plane

haha sooo b!tch please bring your old @ss pos 240. i wouldnt mind having a 240 to fukking drive off a cliff. and yes bud that "a4" is mine haha your in for a treat :ninja:

lmao ok crunk dude hahahahahahahahha

i love it when benchwarmers get the balls to hang with the varsity

GSRteg®

DAMN good call out! :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
fixed

approved for accuracy :goodjob:

S II K
lol

wow

a4

hahahhahahahahaa

talk **** guard your grill LMFAO

cute you even went to my myspace...you my friend are officially MY B!TCH!

<34 sentras
11-13-2007, 11:55 PM
Y dont u answer the question bitcch ?

think about it man. he dont know the answer

cactusEG
More like Maniac-anal taker, cactus -queer killa
:goodjob:

Mayniac
oh lol now ur trying to turn **** around.. i said X3 and u freaked like a homo . :no: x3

Why don't you go moderate your section full of ricers?

w3503
hey man, this aint no tornado tag, we only have an alliance because of our mutual disgust for maniac, i dont even know the guy, its kind like a germany russia alliance, ill stab him in the back if i got to. :ninja:

na for you two its more like butt tag, and its called a crime of passion, we understand

cactusEG
11-13-2007, 11:56 PM
think about it man. he dont know the answer

lol true that..:goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
how about this Summit Racing Parking Lot Saturday night at 10PM meet in a neutral matter and take to a place with no police and plenty of room for any disagreements we have. If you want to settle this like men, or like aeropostale thugs, we can. Mr. Crunk Dude, may I ask how much PSI you are running in that a4?

cactusEG
:no: x3

Why don't you go moderate your section full of ricers?

just like ur daddy said... what a shame :gay:

Mayniac
think about it man. he dont know the answerYou still here?

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 11:57 PM
just like ur daddy said... what a shame :gay:That made about as much sense as 10-10=100

S II K
11-13-2007, 11:57 PM
lmao ok crunk dude hahahahahahahahha

i love it when benchwarmers get the balls to hang with the varsity

wtf are you talking about? try to make a bit more sence if your going to attempt to run your mouth

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 11:58 PM
look here you abraham lincoln mother ****** shut your goddamn mouth up, you will not say or do ****, and if you do, i am telling you, it will not be a pleasant outcome for you. im serious bro, im giving you a fair warning ahead of time, you dont want this. im trying to be nice by sparing you the embarassment.

Mayniac
11-14-2007, 12:00 AM
Later people, cig time + bed = gooood!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:01 AM
wtf are you talking about? try to make a bit more sence if your going to attempt to run your mouth

in lamens terms for the retards to figure out...

why do people automatically think they can run up on me like im some kinda of chump. it doesnt go down like that, and i wont let it. so shut your mouth cause its seriously about to get shut for you. you come on a ****ing car forum and talking **** about stuff that doesnt even involve you. now if a scrawny ass mother****er wants to talk **** and fight me over some bull****, its not worth my time, but you sir, you seriously have ran your mouth entirely too much. so heres the deal

summit parking lot 10pm Pm me if you are going. bring as many friends as you want.

and if you dont plan on showing up, then please, keep your crooked ass nose out of grown men's business. and fix me my sandwich *****.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:02 AM
Later people, cig time + bed = gooood!

bed does sound good, i think i broke a sweat from all that contemplating on witty insults and comebacks.

gg maniac gg

S II K
11-14-2007, 12:02 AM
how about this Summit Racing Parking Lot Saturday night at 10PM meet in a neutral matter and take to a place with no police and plenty of room for any disagreements we have. If you want to settle this like men, or like aeropostale thugs, we can. Mr. Crunk Dude, may I ask how much PSI you are running in that a4?

well see mr kitty b!tch i called you out, and you asked where, i told you where and now you want to change things around...your my b!tch therefor i make the calls not you...Bp sat night at 10 no one will do **** bring your "boys' or butt buddies whatever yall are if youd like.

and fyi im only running 1lbs of boost in just my little a4 which is only a 1.8t :ninja: hahaha

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:04 AM
i like a4s, very classy cars. but theres a reason why i drive a 240....poor.

cactusEG
11-14-2007, 12:05 AM
bed does sound good, i think i broke a sweat from all that contemplating on witty insults and comebacks.

gg maniac gg

jj ur killing um :goodjob:

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:06 AM
ya know kitty kat your kind of scrawny also, but you got a big mouth too

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:06 AM
jj ur killing um :goodjob:

i had to get my notebook, whenever im on the bus i just put my headphones on and think of creative comebacks to insult people on IA for that night. its tough business man, but i think i might be ready for QD pretty soon.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:07 AM
ya know kitty kat your kind of scrawny also, but you got a big mouth too

ummm

i wouldnt call myself scrawny at a little bit under 200 pounds, haha but ok. and about the big mouth....honestly...as long as people dont try and "test my gangster" by calling me out, i usually dont get serious. IA is more of a joke than anything ESPECIALLY whores lounge.

81911SC
11-14-2007, 12:08 AM
JJ, is crazy man. Don't **** with him.

<34 sentras
11-14-2007, 12:08 AM
You still here?

yeah im here. maniac you're not ****. you're just a dumbass emo mexican who drives a mostly stock wrx that was given to you as a grduation present from your rich ass parents. and btw you dont want to have kids. you're kids will outstupid you!

S II K
11-14-2007, 12:09 AM
fyi kitty f@g im not that scrawny soooo yeah

oh and also clear your pms

w3503
ummm

i wouldnt call myself scrawny at a little bit under 200 pounds, haha but ok. and about the big mouth....honestly...as long as people dont try and "test my gangster" by calling me out, i usually dont get serious. IA is more of a joke than anything ESPECIALLY whores lounge.

trust me at <200 your scrawny

cactusEG
i had to get my notebook, whenever im on the bus i just put my headphones on and think of creative comebacks to insult people on IA for that night. its tough business man, but i think i might be ready for QD pretty soon.

boy ur not the same dude from when u 1st got on here, now ur owne queers and emos left and right :yes:

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:10 AM
boy ur not the same dude from when u 1st got on here, now ur owne queers and emos left and right :yes:

so what did kitty queer have for lunch today?

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:11 AM
trust me at <200 your scrawny

since when is light heavyweight ....scrawny...

WickedIXMR
yeah im here. maniac you're not ****. you're just a dumbass emo mexican who drives a mostly stock wrx that was given to you as a grduation present from your rich ass parents. and btw you dont want to have kids. you're kids will outstupid you!
Wow your an idiot. GTFO <34 8=====>~~~~

BuBBa DRiFT
so what did kitty queer have for lunch today?

spaghetti-o's? no wait, i ate out...junior bacon cheeseburger, small fry, and water cause im on a diet. :yes:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:12 AM

umm...here comes the calvary!! (better late than never) :crazy:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:13 AM

once i stopped dreaming big, and started living REAL, the strength i needed to survive IA came from within. A true warrior.

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:13 AM
spaghetti-o's? no wait, i ate out...junior bacon cheeseburger, small fry, and water cause im on a diet. :yes:

well this was for cactus to see since he is so far up ur ass i fig he would know and he would prob be eating it for a late night snack. and <200 is scrawny considering im over 300 and lift weights regularly

<34 sentras
11-14-2007, 12:15 AM

who the **** are you to tell someone you dont know to get the **** out.? you

-------------------------------------------->

and STFU!!!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:15 AM
well this was for cactus to see since he is so far up ur ass i fig he would know and he would prob be eating it for a late night snack. and <200 is scrawny considering im over 300 and lift weights regularly

i can only get so big lol, im actually out of shape and gaining a gut. i would have worked out today if i didnt flip my truck on a dirt road haha. damn i love unregistered 4 cylinder pick ups. they are so fun!

81911SC
11-14-2007, 12:16 AM
Boy you sure are a badass, 3503.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:16 AM
i just realized, how can anyone take me serious when im talking **** when i have a ****ing dancing cat on every post.... god im an idiot....

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:17 AM
I WISH SOME MOTHER****ER WOULD TRY ME IN HALO 3. COME ON BITCHES LETS DO THIS. SAY SOMETHING NOW! SAY SOMETHING NOW!

WickedIXMR
11-14-2007, 12:17 AM
who the **** are you to tell someone you dont know to get the **** out.? you

-------------------------------------------->

and STFU!!!
speak for yourself....GO suck some kack! <34 8=====>~~~~

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:18 AM
Boy you sure are a badass, 3503.

and do explain with accurate qoutes were you get this from? did i threaten anyone? all i said was that he is scrawny so why dont you take you and your old ass car that aint good for nothing out of here.

BuBBa DRiFT
speak for yourself....GO suck some kack! <34 8=====>~~~~

FUCK!

BuBBa DRiFT
and do explain with accurate qoutes were you get this from? did i threaten anyone? all i said was that he is scrawny so why dont you take you and your old ass car that aint good for nothing out of here.

watch it.... he has a racist gamertag on xbox live...and red hair

you know how sketchy gingers are...

cactusEG
11-14-2007, 12:19 AM
once i stopped dreaming big, and started living REAL, the strength i needed to survive IA came from within. A true warrior.

u can gold ur own in the WL.. u even made that emo beaner leave

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:19 AM
i just realized, how can anyone take me serious when im talking **** when i have a ****ing dancing cat on every post.... god im an idiot....

the most truthful statement you made the whole night:goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:20 AM
yeah, i didnt want to step on brothas toes...i helped out when i needed :P

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:20 AM
the most truthful statement you made the whole night:goodjob:

im sorry, all i heard was...
baahhhhhahhhhhh

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:21 AM

yea i know how them gingers are. all you got to do for them is get a uv light and shine it on them for instant sunburn.

Mayniac
11-14-2007, 12:23 AM
u can gold ur own in the WL.. u even made that emo beaner leaveAfter two cigarettes and a dump, and you're still on my nuts?

Damn, and here I thought you would have learned your lesson by now. But it does take acouple days of anykind of information to reach that thing you call a brain.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:24 AM
yea i know how them gingers are. all you got to do for them is get a uv light and shine it on them for instant sunburn.

luckily for my grandma, she tans right up

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/niggercass/050704_sunburn.jpg

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
After two cigarettes and a dump, and you're still on my nuts?

Damn, and here I thought you would have learned your lesson by now. But it does take acouple days of anykind of information to reach that thing you call a brain.

i think he wants to :idb: with you.

w3503
11-14-2007, 12:25 AM
luckily for my grandma, she tans right up

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j253/niggercass/050704_sunburn.jpg

:lmfao:

81911SC
11-14-2007, 12:26 AM

Believe dat.

w3503
what happened to ya 81911fag

Mayniac
i think he wants to :idb: with you.Aint that the truth.

And LOL @ your signature, he fell right in the hole of stupidity.

cactusEG
After two cigarettes and a dump, and you're still on my nuts?

lol u think u own any haha good one wet back

Mayniac
11-14-2007, 12:27 AM
lol u think u own any haha good one wet backTalking to me? Who's a wet back, *looks threw the thread for one*

81911SC
11-14-2007, 12:28 AM
what happened to ya 81911fag
Is that some sort of terrible attempt at a insult. Try reading first dumbass.:goodjob:

cactusEG
11-14-2007, 12:29 AM
Talking to me? Who's a wet back, *looks threw the thread for one*

u can try to play it off, but like always it wont work for u :goodjob:

BuBBa DRiFT
11-14-2007, 12:29 AM
well of course you cant see a wetback, its behind you!!! :lmfao:

and with that im going to bed

good night IA

Mayniac
11-14-2007, 12:30 AM
u can try to play it off, but like always it wont work for u :goodjob:Damn, do I have to post this AGAIN!? ---v

:no: x4

GSRteg®
I WISH SOME MOTHER****ER WOULD TRY ME IN HALO 3. COME ON BITCHES LETS DO THIS. SAY SOMETHING NOW! SAY SOMETHING NOW!

LOL goodnight y'all.

w3503
Is that some sort of terrible attempt at a insult. Try reading first dumbass.:goodjob:

no not terrible just mediocre, i fig if i came down to your pathetic level youd be able to understand me, thats all but i guess i was wrong

Mayniac