PDA

View Full Version : Small things that piss you off...

4dmin
11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
I can't stand that you have to pay 25-27 cents for condiments... i normally dont' carry cash, forget to ask for it, and then have to rumage through the car for couple quarters.... How come Taco Bell has tons of sauce for FREE and eveywhere else charges?

what small things piss you off...?

ZeD
11-13-2007, 12:42 PM
every smallt hing pisses me off.. especially small things people do over and over.. i could get punched in the face and not get htat mad unless it REALLY REALLY HURTS.. but someone who scratches their nose every 5 minutes for 8 hours while im with them will make me want to rip their face off and shove it in their ass.

mocha latte cupcake
11-13-2007, 12:43 PM
people who don't wave when you let them into traffic

people who start to say something but won't finish or tell you what they were thinking

n00bs who think they rule this site

people who call themselves OG after being here for a year or so

paying for toll bridges

that daM n snuggles bear from the detergent commercial!

ROTA wheels

people who are stuck up

and most of all.... people who have the email address [email protected]

i keed i keed <3 teh paul :D

Echonova
11-13-2007, 12:43 PM
what small things piss you off...?My kids.

man
11-13-2007, 12:44 PM
What places charge?

Echonova
11-13-2007, 12:45 PM
People that just hang up without saying goodbye. Makes me want to reach out and touch someone...

mocha latte cupcake
11-13-2007, 12:47 PM
zaXBY'S
wendy's
mcdonalds down here

'chell
11-13-2007, 12:47 PM
paying for toll bridges

ew, me too...$1 to drive 3 minutes sucks big time!

santacruz77
11-13-2007, 12:48 PM
lmao lmao at my kids commet. and i agree people who dont wave in traffic.

one of the worst. when some one pulls out in front of you doesnt floor it so you dont have to slow down and then you look behind you and there is no one but for some reason they couldnt have waited

Nemesis
11-13-2007, 12:49 PM
Small things that piss you off...

my penis

ZeD
11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
at first i thought you said "small things that you piss on..." and i was going to answer for nemesis and say underage girls.

mocha latte cupcake
11-13-2007, 12:51 PM
bwhahahahahahahahaha! only george could admit to that bwhahahahah

OneSlow5pt0
11-13-2007, 12:52 PM
yea..damn zaxby is like .50 for some damn BarBQ sauce............i cant stand people that drive 15mph under the speed limit,people that dotn use thier turn signals....and ones that u let in and they dotn wave back,like jdm said

and im a OG

redrumracer
11-13-2007, 12:53 PM
wasnt there one of these or similar to this just the other day like this one http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146497

Echonova
11-13-2007, 12:53 PM
Not putting napkins in the F-ing bag when you go thru the drive-thru.

OneSlow5pt0
11-13-2007, 12:54 PM
or u thinking u got all ur food......get home and ur missing soemthing,but ur to lazy to go back

HalfBaked
11-13-2007, 12:55 PM
In poker when someone turns the river face down after putting the turn face up.

I wanna always ****ing hit the dealer in the jaw for that.

GDuty5_Chic
11-13-2007, 12:56 PM
Customers who call 4 months later to complain and want a refund after THEY broke it and tried to say it was manufacturer defect.

When I have a pile of work on my desk that I need to finish and someone walks in to tell me about how their evening went. Then asks me "whats wrong? you always have an attitude.. biatch I cant work cause your always talking to me.

The radio always repeating same songs through out the day. Play some new **** for christ sake.

People who walk in ur office while your eating and stick their face in ur food bag and ask what are you eating... wtf mind your business

People who drive or park to close. POS cars who always park near my car or mini-vans or SUV's from chicks who cant drive and park crooked

People drive on your side in my parking deck then look at you like you were in the wrong when they are clearly driving on your side.

When your waiting in line and the customer starts talking to the cashier and she stops what she is doing to talk to him. Biatch you cant work and talk at the same time? It's called multi-tasking.

When your boyfriend borrows the car and you get in it is on E!

secondgencamaro
11-13-2007, 01:01 PM
What places charge?

Zaxby's and some McDonald's

ZeD
11-13-2007, 01:08 PM
What places charge?

yea, i've never heard of that either.. it must be the poor places where people come in and take condiments as food to live off of.

Tracy
11-13-2007, 01:09 PM
When people make a for "sell" thread instead of a for "sale" thread.

Bad grammar.

People who don't use their blinker.

When someone says Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.

Bad service at restaurants.

People who press their brakes while driving for no reason.

People who use the wrong words for common sayings.

ilovemyhonda.
11-13-2007, 01:13 PM
clients who call to say they havent recieved anything about thier life insurance policy in 10 years, but they never called to change thier address.

clients who call and say our fax machine isnt working and they have been trying for weeks, but didnt put a 1 in front of the number if they dont live in GA.

People who pull out in front of you, when your flooring it, go really slow and you cant get over because there is another car so you have to slam on your breaks.

people who dont use thier blinker, and decide to just stop and turn without any notice.

when people are walking in front of you, and just stop.

people who ask if my son is a girl because he has so much hair, but he is clearly wearing boy clothes.

YoTa_BoX
11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Some one who Eats on the phone and alls you hear is them Smacking.

people who drive under the speed limit really pisses me off.

Some one who talks about something and knows Nothing of what they are talking about yet Talks **** like they do!!!

mocha latte cupcake
11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
ok, well... merry christmas :slams on the brakes: i'm not bringing you you're eggs! and i plan on sale-ing some parts soon, lol@

I WUB U LOL

OneSlow5pt0
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
ok, well... merry christmas :slams on the brakes: i'm not bringing you you're eggs! and i plan on sale-ing some parts soon, lol@

I WUB U LOL:lmfao:

Lizbiz101
11-13-2007, 01:15 PM
When I have a day off and my job keeps calling me to see if I can come into work.

Edit:

and I HATE walking around damn walmart!! Peole walk like they are 85 years old, don't make room for anyone else to go through, stop in the middle while your trying to get by, have their kids running around like it's a damn play ground. (just got home from being there, if you can't tell) lol

ilovemyhonda.
11-13-2007, 01:18 PM
Some one who Eats on the phone and alls you hear is them Smacking.

OMG, that is soooo true.. I work at a call center and people call all day long, smacking and everything and wont answer me because they have food in there mouth.. ugh i want to tell them to eat there food and then call back..its just nasty.

another thing is when a client calls with either there radio or tv so loud you cant hear them and they cant hear you and your like yelling but they are getting the hint..if i could curse at them or yell at them without getting fired i would be soo happy..

Nemesis
11-13-2007, 01:20 PM
When someone says Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.

Opposite for me, people that say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

man
11-13-2007, 01:23 PM
Opposite for me, people that say Happy Holidays instead of Merry Christmas.

Same.

thinkfast®
11-13-2007, 01:24 PM
throwaways jamming
passing a clearly finished roach, what am I supposed to do w/ this s.hit, eat it?
dead batteries
fake dope boys
fake gangsters
fakers in general
white boys that want to say racial slurs to ya so bad but they see you w/ 4 other killers gettin in the chevy
drunk frat boys
the dodgers lack of a solid power hitter
golddiggers
gold diggin whores
sluts
gold diggin sluts
hoodrats w/ no manners
whores
empty 40's
running out of blunts
empty Hennessy bottles
seeing my 401k dwindle since my job is bein a punk b.itch about matchin over 10%
when you wash up your D.ickies but forget to lay em out, thats how wrinkles happen
runnin out of white tees
not getting my lowrider or businessweek subscription on time
readind yesterdays newspaper cuz the paperboy is scared to pass by and collect for this week
havin to wait to get my chips ahoy fully soaked in milk before eating, I mean what up w/ that
chumps that speed by in their 240s in my barrio knowin damn well they got no balls to stop and at least mad dog or say somethin
followin the 240 chumps to their house only so they can tuck their tail between their vagin's and act like scared lil b.itches they are
soggy frosted flakes, I mean damn I can only eat em so fast
wilfred brimley

Ran
11-13-2007, 01:25 PM
When someone says Merry Christmas instead of Happy Holidays.Exactly opposite here.

Person: "Happy Holidays!"
Ran: "You and your obsolete holidays that nobody cares about can go to Hell! Merry Christmas!"

thinkfast®
11-13-2007, 01:26 PM
I got more by request, thanks

ilovemyhonda.
11-13-2007, 01:34 PM
when a client calls and they have you just sitting there while they are talking to someone in the background, or they call and ask you to hold..hello *****, your at work and so i am..dont call me thinking im going to hold so you can do your job..

or

when they call and speak soooo fast you cant hear them and they are trying to change the address and **** and then you have to ask them a few times to repeat and they keep talking fast and they get mad they have to repeat themselves, but then when they ask you a question and you explain it fast to them they are like wait hold on im trying to write this down your talking to fast...yeah you idiot you dont like it either do you!

ilovemyhonda.
11-13-2007, 01:34 PM
edit: so am i*

Jason..
11-13-2007, 01:35 PM
GETTING BUSTED AT MORELAND

thinkfast®
11-13-2007, 01:36 PM
oops forgot to add one

slidesteppin ogres names <34Integras

YoTa_BoX
11-13-2007, 01:40 PM
80% of black Drivers =D Love yall as ppl but as Drivers GOT DAMN acting like yall own the damn road.

ilovemyhonda.
11-13-2007, 01:41 PM
oops forgot to add one

slidesteppin ogres names <34Integras

very funny..Not! :tongue1:

Tracy
11-13-2007, 03:18 PM
Wow, I got 3 quotes on the Merry Christmas. Yay me.

civic95
11-13-2007, 03:23 PM
cause sour cream is sooo expesive when you buy it by the gallon.

SL65AMG
11-13-2007, 03:47 PM
cause sour cream is sooo expesive when you buy it by the gallon.

the ****?

DaMaGe ZWK
11-13-2007, 04:16 PM
when dumbass noobs rep you.... I dont want no grey block *****

TicketRedBB6
11-13-2007, 04:28 PM
When people talk on their phones in computer labs, classrooms, libraries, etc. Nothing pisses me off more than being in quiet room with someone talking on the phone where everyone can hear them. Is it that hard to go outside or wait or text message? I hate it.

Also, I hate it when I pull up to a fourway or something and motion for someone to go and they keep motioning for me to go...WTF I motioned first why can't you just go?:thinking:

Nemesis
11-13-2007, 04:31 PM
when dumbass noobs rep you.... I dont want no grey block *****

:lmao:

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 04:41 PM
Reposts piss me off. (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146497)

Magnus213
11-13-2007, 04:50 PM
I hate public bathroom stalls where the crack in the door is strategically placed so that when you look in there to see if it's occupied, you get more than you bargained for.

BlkCD5
11-13-2007, 05:09 PM
customers at working talking on the ****ing cellphone when im trying to give them service, then asking to repeat what i just said. GET OFF THE ****ING CELLPHONE. I DON'T NEED TO HEAR WHO'S BABY MAMA IS WHOSE OR YOUR BUSINESS DEAL ****.

When someone pulls out in front of you at the last minute

Someone who asks a dumbass question when the I just told them the answer. ****ing listen!

Crying babies in the store and the mom won't do **** to keep them quiet

Customers who come in at the last damn minute till closing. GTFO, store hours are posted at the door.

Ketchup machines that explode on me at Mcdonalds. If it doesn't work right, why put it out there :wtf: :rant:

People who won't move their asses while your driving through the parking lot.

The person who gets the last damn product you wanted on the shelf

Fat people who use those carts, knowing damn well they exceed the limit.

People who are slow using those self checkout computers

Kyle
11-13-2007, 05:14 PM
When people say "irregardless."

When people say"literally" when they mean "figuratively."

When people make awkward small talk on buses.

When people dont put their shopping cart in the shopping car return spots.

coolcat
11-13-2007, 05:47 PM
People that ask too many questions
People that when you ask for a phone number say it WAY too fast
Attention whores
Sluts
College girls that think they own the goddamn road
People who can't drive worth a sh*t
People who stand too close to you while you're in line (I HATE this)
People who tail you, even in a 2 lane road
R&B (That sh*t's for p*ussies)
Flaming diarrea
Overly cocky people
People who talk way too loud
People who talk way too quietly
People by the screename of DerrickT
People that are really stupid with money
People that think they don't have to listen to anybody
Sitting down to take a dump and finding the toilet seat up (TRUELY TERRIBLE)
Pop music
Greenday, Sum41, Good Charlotte, all those queerf*gs
People that steal
Expensive food
Burnt chicken
People that live in the US and are extremely pro their country, why not move if your pos is so goddamn great??
Parents that don't discipline their kids right (HIT THE LITTLE F*CKS DAMNIT!!)

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 05:56 PM
College girls that think they own the goddamn road

QFT. I don't know why, but every girl that's gone off on me for some reason always has three Greek letters on the back of their Jettas/4Runners/Corollas.

****, I had to switch lanes really fast to get into a turning lane, so I hopped over. If I had stayed in her lane, I would've been too close, but I got into the turning lane as quickly as I could so I could get out of her way. She flicks me off as she passes. I saw a Georgia sticker on her car though...so maybe she just got mad because of my Georgia Tech tag.

coolcat
11-13-2007, 05:58 PM
I love when college c*nts tail me on 1 lane roads, I just go about 20 under the speed limit slamming on the brakes randomly and turning turn signals on and off untill they decide to back off. I can't stand those kind of girls.

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 06:01 PM
Hahahaha, my car has a rear fog light...it's integrated into the tail-light, and it's REALLY bright. Whenever people tailgate me or follow me with their high-beams (something else I simply cannot stand)...I just hit the rear fog light. People either think its my brake light, or the brightness gives them the hint.

Leisa
11-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Having to ask for something to be done more than once (omg!!)

People not waving when you wave to them

Getting the wrong food at restuarants

People riding your ass while you drive

People who talk to loud

People who try to talk to you while you are on the phone

My cat eating so damn much food

Not being able to reach the clothes at the bottom of my washing machine

Having to push my seat up all the way in order to reach the freakin pedals

Not being able to drive the S2000 because my legs are too damn short

Starbucks is so freakin expensive

having to turn all of bretts shirt, pants, socks the correct way in order to wash them...UGGGHHH!

slow ass drivers

people who drive in the exit lane but are waiting to get over into traffic

hmmm, I guess thats enough right now

Killer
11-13-2007, 06:18 PM
<34integras

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 06:24 PM
When I go to any place to eat and people ask me things in spanish.

Than I speak english, and the look on their faces is priceless. I love it, I always get complements on my english skills too.

Crazy Asian
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Leisa it's called pedal extensions for midgets. Im sure your not one but Im sure it would fit you PERFECTLY!!!!

Kyle
11-13-2007, 06:25 PM
Oh also people that are confident for no reason. Like douchebags who walk around like they're the ****.

Also the kids who act like they are the only ones who exist and ignore everyone else. They make eye contact with very few people, usually only people they know. A lot of frat guys at tech are like this.

People who tail me when I'm tailing the person in front of me.

People who spend too long yielding.

People who block intersections, and prevent people from going when they have green lights.

Time attack wheels.

Guys who are pussies and listen to Jack Johnson and John Mayer. Seriously grow a pair.

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 06:40 PM
Hey, Jack Johnson is damn good.

That second bit though...ain't it the damn truth? I can't stand people like that.

I also can't stand these sorority chicks who are so sweet and bubbly to you for no reason at all. I hardly know them yet they go out of their way to hi and what not...and that's where it stops! If I respond and try to make conversation at all...they get this expression that just screams, "Why are you talking to me?"

Grimm Reeper
11-13-2007, 06:45 PM
People who see you driving down the road at an excessive speed and still decides to pull out in front of you. :lmfao:

When your driving and everyone else around you see the cop 2 cars ahead and decides to slow down

Kevykev
11-13-2007, 06:57 PM
If I am opening the door for you, there's not need for you to touch the door - just walk through --> i'm already holding it for you... SEEE!

Rican219
11-13-2007, 06:58 PM
DOMINICANS THAT DRIVE VETTS!

Kevykev
11-13-2007, 07:01 PM
^ hail naaaah!

JITB
11-13-2007, 07:03 PM
-when u speak"hi how are u doin" to people and they look at u with a blank face (i just want to turn around and punch them in the back)

-when someone ask u to make a choice, and u make a choice, than they insist on asking why u made it

-beggers

-People who try to tell you about your own vehicle

-people who sit there and explain to me every detail and every thing about how the vending machine took their money, when all i need to know is how much so i can give it back to you!

-Smokers with bad health (kill urself)

-MOTHER****ERS THAT DONT WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER LEAVIN THE BATHROOM

u come out the bathroom smellin like burnt flesh and old sausage..and every sink is dry as the desert! :2up:

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 07:05 PM
I don't like when people use "How are you?" or "What's up?" as a greeting rather than a genuine question.

KPowerEP3
11-13-2007, 07:14 PM
<34integras
fail- see thread title

Kevykev
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
-when u speak"hi how are u doin" to people and they look at u with a blank face (i just want to turn around and punch them in the back)

-when someone ask u to make a choice, and u make a choice, than they insist on asking why u made it

-beggers

-People who try to tell you about your own vehicle

-people who sit there and explain to me every detail and every thing about how the vending machine took their money, when all i need to know is how much so i can give it back to you!

-Smokers with bad health (kill urself)

-MOTHER****ERS THAT DONT WASH THEIR HANDS AFTER LEAVIN THE BATHROOM

u come out the bathroom smellin like burnt flesh and old sausage..and every sink is dry as the desert! :2up:

Damn!

Woah!!!

WHATT??!!!!

c_riley
11-13-2007, 08:13 PM
how everybody that drives around the mall or around town has to try their best to look as tough or hard as possible.

and frat boys.

JITB
11-13-2007, 08:23 PM
I hate people that come to work on their off days to visit....

the **** is that ****?

robbyrob016
11-13-2007, 10:12 PM
When people either fail to rack the weights at the gym, or put them in the wrong spot.. I don't even work there and it pisses me off lol

BuBBa DRiFT
11-13-2007, 10:25 PM
import atlanta
ka24de
no rain
middle aged woman drivers on cell phones

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 10:25 PM
fail- see thread title

:eek: OH MY GAWD!!! :lmao:

Kyle
11-13-2007, 11:52 PM
When people say "can I ask you a question?" Well you just did.

VooDooXII
11-13-2007, 11:54 PM
When people say "can I ask you a question?" Well you just did.

What if they give you a chance to answer that one?

apex
11-14-2007, 07:11 PM
small penis

quickdodge®
11-14-2007, 07:26 PM
People that don't say "bye" or something when they are done with the phone conversation. They just hang up. Later, QD.

YoTa_BoX
11-14-2007, 07:30 PM
i hate it when there is just a single person leaving my house and they say We'll see you later.... who the **** els are you talkin about?

quickdodge®
11-14-2007, 07:34 PM
i hate it when there is just a single person leaving my house and they say We'll see you later.... who the **** els are you talkin about?

Or even better.......the people that refer to the sports team they like as if they are a part of that team. Example:

Some real cool mother****er: Damn the Falcons lost again.
Some random Christian female: Yeah, our offense sucked and we couldn't stop the running game of the other team at all. We need to get rid of [/b]our[/b] coach.

Yeah. That's it. Lolol. I do think that annoys me. What's the we/our ****? There is no we or our with the Falcons. YOu're a fan not a stockholder. Not even a stockholder in Home Depot. Lolol. Later, QD.

4dmin
11-14-2007, 10:28 PM
Hooters waitresses w/ ity bity titties!!! WTF!!!

HI WELCOME TO ...

http://www.southpark.dsl.pipex.com/images/epiimgs/epi714/714-3.jpg

big mac
11-14-2007, 10:39 PM
slow drivers, ricers, and white folks that try to act black.

Elbow
11-14-2007, 10:40 PM
Attention whores

Halfwit
11-14-2007, 10:54 PM
mark ass tricks
trick ass marks

but mainly like kevykev said

IF I ****ING HOLD THE DOOR FOR YOU, DONT TOUCH THE DOOR, DONT HOLD THE DOOR YOURSELF, I ****ING GOT IT, I AM VERY CAPABLE OF HOLDING THIS DOOR FOR YOU TO ENTER, AND TOUCHING HTE DOOR IS DISRESPECTFUL. FYCK YOU.

4dmin
11-15-2007, 03:54 PM
musicians that cancel shows... I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE SICK, THAT YOUR BUS BROKE DOWN, OR THAT YOU WANT TO WORK ON YOUR NEW ALBUM... I PAID FOR TICKETS I WANT TO SEE A SHOW!!! :2up:

i just had the 3rd show this year cancel... 1st The Gathering, 2nd The Cure, and now 3rd Regina Spektor...

DaMaGe ZWK
11-15-2007, 03:56 PM
musicians that cancel shows... I DON'T CARE THAT YOU ARE SICK, THAT YOUR BUS BROKE DOWN, OR THAT YOU WANT TO WORK ON YOUR NEW ALBUM... I PAID FOR TICKETS I WANT TO SEE A SHOW!!! :2up:

i just had the 3rd show this year cancel... 1st The Gathering, 2nd The Cure, and now 3rd Regina Spektor...
yeah i REALLY hate that **** too, but if its a band that cares, they will do another show that will be free....

Nissan Sean
11-15-2007, 03:59 PM
i hate E_THUGS,like some mods that abuse their power and people who just get on forums to be a prick. oh and all women drivers, people not using their signal when turning*(how freakin lazy do you have to be to not have the strength to move your pinky 5 cm"s)

GIXXERDK
11-15-2007, 04:01 PM
People who turn on there HID's in broad daylight, only tells me one thing..

Killer
11-15-2007, 04:41 PM
nissan sean

JITB
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
People who turn on there HID's in broad daylight, only tells me one thing..

They cant see?

Nissan Sean
11-15-2007, 05:02 PM
KILLER'S lame atempt to be funny. just one of those little things

thinkfast®
11-15-2007, 05:07 PM
^^ yea

SL65AMG
11-15-2007, 05:09 PM
people that wont let you merge when theres a CLEAR LANE to the left of them.... they just keep on driving

people who drive slow

people who wont pass a cop, cuz its a cop.

people who cannot drive

old people(drivers)

asian (female) drivers

black (female) drivers

people who talk on the cellphone while driving.

stupid people

people that have to be told how to do everything

people that cannot figure things out on their own

poor grammar/spelling... that is unintentional (i.e. stupid people)

empty refrigerators

HAVING MONO

....and the list will go on

ahmonrah
11-15-2007, 09:25 PM
people who CALL YOU, then resume watching TV, while your "talking to them".
~shad envisions tying them to a light pole and snatching their clothes off with a rope attached to my rear tow hook~

people who call you, ask you to meet them, since your on their side of town, then decide to go somewhere else when you've driven 30 more minutes deeper into the SOUFSIDE!! than you had to....
~makes shad wanna shove a sucker-stick in their nose til they make that funny cough sound, then pour hot 10w30 down their throat~

PRiMAdonna
11-15-2007, 09:31 PM
the fact that every time I'm at the store, I find the shortest line, but the person in front always has SOME sort of problem with their check-out, and when it's finally my turn to check out, every other long line in the store is now gone.

Seriously, it never fails. I am just going to get in the longest line from now on.

SL65AMG
11-15-2007, 10:19 PM
the fact that every time I'm at the store, I find the shortest line, but the person in front always has SOME sort of problem with their check-out, and when it's finally my turn to check out, every other long line in the store is now gone.

Seriously, it never fails. I am just going to get in the longest line from now on.

the other lane always moves quicker