PDA

View Full Version : ENJO MOUNTS

WHEELSDIRECTRACER
07-26-2005, 10:31 PM
HAS ANYONE THAT IS USING ENJO MOUNTS FOR A B SERIES IN A EF9 HAD PROBLEMS WITH THEIRE REAR TRANNY MOUNT WHEN I PUT MINE IN USING THE 3 HOLES IN THE MOUNT IT WOULD NOT WORK IT SET THE CAR UP FOR AN AUTOMATIC HAS ANYONE RUN INTO THIS BEFORE I CALLED ENJO THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THAT BEFORE ANY HELP PLEASE :headslap:

ash7
07-26-2005, 10:39 PM
you might have a D series mount, see if you can find a stock one and compare the two.

speedminded
07-26-2005, 11:14 PM
isn't that mount supposed to be the same as a DA integra?

WHEELSDIRECTRACER
07-27-2005, 08:40 AM
ITS NOT A DSERIES I CHECKED THE PART NUMBER WITH ENJO I HAVE THE RIGHT KIT I THINK MAYBE THE MOUNT WAS WELDED WRONG OR SOMETHING AND YES YOU CAN USE A DA INTEGRA MOUNT BUT IF YOU DO THAT WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVIN ENJO MOUNTS

speedminded
07-27-2005, 09:49 PM
ITS NOT A DSERIES I CHECKED THE PART NUMBER WITH ENJO I HAVE THE RIGHT KIT I THINK MAYBE THE MOUNT WAS WELDED WRONG OR SOMETHING AND YES YOU CAN USE A DA INTEGRA MOUNT BUT IF YOU DO THAT WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVIN ENJO MOUNTSerrr...let me rephrase that. Isn't that mount supposed to be the same as the DA mount? Meaning enjo remade the DA mount using their own materials.

They sent us the wrong one one time...me and one other person wasted an entire saturday night trying to figure out what the hell we did wrong when actually it was their fault...that's when i learned about it being a DA mount.

WHEELSDIRECTRACER
07-28-2005, 08:50 AM
errr...let me rephrase that. Isn't that mount supposed to be the same as the DA mount? Meaning enjo remade the DA mount using their own materials.

They sent us the wrong one one time...me and one other person wasted an entire saturday night trying to figure out what the hell we did wrong when actually it was their fault...that's when i learned about it being a DA mount.
u can use a standard civic mount you just need the l bracket that bolts to the tranny and also the piece that the mount goes between its like they welded mine wrong i bolt my mount in it sets the car up for an automatic tranny

WHEELSDIRECTRACER
08-02-2005, 08:48 AM
DONT BUY ENJO MOUNTS

sirhatch1030
08-04-2005, 03:09 PM
if you know what your doing you want have that problem,and you can only use the bracket from the integra that goes between the back mount and bolts to the tranny and it has to be a 5-speed bracket.

WHEELSDIRECTRACER
08-06-2005, 04:40 PM
:blah: :jerkit: :goodjob: if the mount wont bolt up right with all the bolts in it then its apiece of shit enjo screwed up not me you just make sure your ready when it comes back out :bigok: