PDA

View Full Version : Frög in the Body shop

Frög
11-13-2007, 01:07 AM
as some of you know, my car got hit by some drunk hoe:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129483

this was 6 months ago, but insurance negotiations are pretty ridiculous these days.. always really good at taking your money but when it is time to pay up, they always try to find ways not to.. anyway, I brought it to Jim Ellis and her insurance is going to get a fat bill..

I stoped by the body shop last friday to pick up my UGA v. Auburn tickets that i left in my car.. took two pictures while i was there.. I cant wait to get it back! (hopefully the end of this week) its been 3 weeks already.. :(

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1151.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1150.jpg

oh and random pics, I saw these two ricers going at it in my neighborhood, I couldn't keep up in my acura lol..
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1157.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1156.jpg

SLOWR/T
11-13-2007, 06:47 AM
oh and random pics, I saw these two ricers going at it in my neighborhood, I couldn't keep up in my acura lol..

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1156.jpg

hahahahaha coming from a acura owner, looking at a vette and Porsche. :lmfao: :lmfao:

Frög
11-13-2007, 08:00 AM
driving a Acura temporarily as a DD doesn't make me a Acura owner.. mmmmmk?

BKgen®
11-13-2007, 08:14 AM
that's a badass spare tire wheel :goodjob:

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 08:19 AM
driving a Acura temporarily as a DD doesn't make me a Acura owner.. mmmmmk?

ive been wanting to ask a long time about your signature seńor frög... why the prelude?

Frög
11-13-2007, 08:22 AM
ive been wanting to ask a long time about your signature seńor frög... why the prelude?

haha its my old car.. never got to changing it.. I will as soon as I get my car back though :goodjob:

Repost Squintz
11-13-2007, 09:06 AM
hell yeah those are mad tight jdm dori rims

R3RUN
11-13-2007, 09:19 AM
My dad's spare for his Carrera is bright orange. Brighter than my car.

Repost Squintz
11-13-2007, 09:52 AM
My dad's spare for his Carrera is bright orange. Brighter than my car.
is that why u bought an orange car? cause you saw the spare and was O_O then like ^_^

R3RUN
11-13-2007, 10:08 AM
Nah, I had my car first. Porsche copied me, thats my story, and im sticking to it.

itzjustmikey
11-13-2007, 10:10 AM
haha its my old car.. never got to changing it.. I will as soon as I get my car back though :goodjob:

ho wow... better get me a christmas present f@g

Kevykev
11-13-2007, 10:11 AM

agreed

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 10:16 AM

ahhh. its a pretty sweet sig, you should go get your prelude back so the sig will still pertain. :ninja: who needs a porche...

Kevykev
11-13-2007, 10:31 AM
who needs a porche...

I think it helps some people out a little ya know!

*No this isn't a shot at Frog

benny.boom
11-13-2007, 10:39 AM
nise car but what makes the vette and porsche ricers?? doesnt make sense

ZeD
11-13-2007, 10:40 AM
I think it helps some people out a little ya know!

*No this isn't a shot at Frog

it hasn't helped him much.. :ninja:

still messin with the same ol' sluts he was messin with when he had the lude!

ZeD
11-13-2007, 10:41 AM
nise car but what makes the vette and porsche ricers?? doesnt make sense

obviously a joke..

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 11:48 AM
hopefully a joke..

::FIXED::

never can tell with some of the people on here haha

ZeD
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM
::FIXED::

he drives a porsche, why would he call another porsche a ricer.. he was definitely making a joke.

Frög
11-13-2007, 02:08 PM
^^ ya, it was definitely a joke lolol!!!

true, some people on this site dont like vettes, and are convinced their honda handles better.. but to call it rice lol..

turbosx©
11-13-2007, 02:16 PM
well ive seen a riced out vette b4.Or atleast had some outtaplace parts.It had dual apexi N1 exhaust mufflers on it.

Frög
11-13-2007, 02:38 PM
^^ hahah true.. im talking stock or engine modded..

I remember seeing on here the vette with ferrari badges everywhere i think it was black/yellow..

STI101
11-13-2007, 03:10 PM
I think you should leave the spare on dude, it will save some weight and it looks freakin bad ass!

DUBSf22c
11-13-2007, 03:17 PM
obviously a joke..

kris get off the forums

speedminded
11-13-2007, 03:22 PM
lemme guess...about $3,600 to fix it?

turbosx©
11-13-2007, 03:24 PM
oh no thats jus the cost of the paint

Frög
11-13-2007, 04:01 PM
lemme guess...about $3,600 to fix it?

somewhere around there.. it was 3800 but the insurance bargained with the bodyshop.. cheap bastards.. They dont know whats comming to them though.. Diminished value claim! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH fu.ckers!!!! hopefully I can get 2-3k out of it..

~thinking: Intake, double Din, Tint, Full system w/ maybe 8" sub(s)..~

Kyle
11-13-2007, 04:43 PM
And FROG has what significance? I know I am missing something.

Crazy Asian
11-13-2007, 04:45 PM
wth?!!! What kind of intake does a porsche use? Same as for Hondas nd Acuras?

dho42
11-13-2007, 04:52 PM
i just read the other thread i would of slapped a hoe for hitting my ride and its a porsche so i would of slapped her ass twice. dirty ass *****. u should of cranked her up

The Youngn
11-13-2007, 04:56 PM
get that ish back so we can do a photshoot and both get new sigs

speedminded
11-13-2007, 04:58 PM
somewhere around there.. it was 3800 but the insurance bargained with the bodyshop.. cheap bastards.. They dont know whats comming to them though.. Diminished value claim! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAH fu.ckers!!!! hopefully I can get 2-3k out of it..

~thinking: Intake, double Din, Tint, Full system w/ maybe 8" sub(s)..~woohoo, pulled that one out of my ass :tongue: I was just imagining the amount of work it would take to do it properly...and hopefully that's what they did! I'd hope the entire rear quarter was replaced meaning the interior and window(s) was removed then the sheetmetal was cut wherever the seam is and replaced...painted...and glass and interior put it.

OR they could cut out that one lil ding, weld in a piece of scrap, blend the paint, and profit $3,500 :tongue:

Mr. Clean
11-13-2007, 05:51 PM
woohoo, pulled that one out of my ass :tongue: I was just imagining the amount of work it would take to do it properly...and hopefully that's what they did! I'd hope the entire rear quarter was replaced meaning the interior and window(s) was removed then the sheetmetal was cut wherever the seam is and replaced...painted...and glass and interior put it.

OR they could cut out that one lil ding, weld in a piece of scrap, blend the paint, and profit $3,500 :tongue:

man your pulling insurance quotes out of your ass?... thats a talent, you should work at the carnival guessing weights or some **** hahaha, you have a skill... capitalize upon it sir. CAPITALIZE I SAY!

NoWAyItZTOMmY
11-13-2007, 06:23 PM
gdam nice spare. ahah and car.

boostedb16
11-13-2007, 08:39 PM
as some of you know, my car got hit by some drunk hoe:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=129483

this was 6 months ago, but insurance negotiations are pretty ridiculous these days.. always really good at taking your money but when it is time to pay up, they always try to find ways not to.. anyway, I brought it to Jim Ellis and her insurance is going to get a fat bill..

I stoped by the body shop last friday to pick up my UGA v. Auburn tickets that i left in my car.. took two pictures while i was there.. I cant wait to get it back! (hopefully the end of this week) its been 3 weeks already.. :(

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1151.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1150.jpg

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c171/ll_shprelude_ll/100_1156.jpghow is a AMERICAN made corvette a ricer:thinking:

boostedb16
11-13-2007, 08:48 PM

~thinking: Intake, double Din, Tint, Full system w/ maybe 8" sub(s)..~my bad on the comment about the vette, posted before i read it was a joke. but i know you have a porsche but my wife got hit in the rear end of her civic by a drunk lady and allstate told her about the diminished value claim and it cost $4800.00 to fix her car and they sent her a diminished value check for $264.00. so dont get your hope's up for a huge check. but like i said she has a civic and you have a porsche. g/l with the claim.

Frög
11-14-2007, 11:32 AM
wth?!!! What kind of intake does a porsche use? Same as for Hondas nd Acuras?

K&N cold air foo!! or Fabspeed, idk yet..

woohoo, pulled that one out of my ass :tongue: I was just imagining the amount of work it would take to do it properly...and hopefully that's what they did! I'd hope the entire rear quarter was replaced meaning the interior and window(s) was removed then the sheetmetal was cut wherever the seam is and replaced...painted...and glass and interior put it.

you try to avoid replacing oem parts on a Porsche as much as you can.. you still want that original factory panel.. because of the way the dent was, and there was no crease(sp?) they were able to pull it out and straighten it.. the whole rear was unassembled including the wheel well to do this .. no cutting of the original quarter panel.. They replaced the seal around the rear quarter window and etc.. replaced the door sill ($450 because it was an option and says "Carrera", 12 days until received from germany).. 4 wheel alignment (200$)..

yes, im sure they made bank off of it, its Jim Ellis, but at least i know it will be a perfect job and i will have nothing to say about except WOW! and if i am unhappy with the least little thing, im sure it will be taken care of..

Frög
11-14-2007, 12:35 PM
And FROG has what significance? I know I am missing something.

A. French person = a Frog

B. Porsche = Frogs.. they were nicknamed that in some countries in Europe because of the lines of the car.. ie. roof line and back of the car, and the headlights..

ironchef
11-14-2007, 12:52 PM
You'd think with it being a porsche and all there would be a full size spare wheel/tire.

Frög
11-14-2007, 01:37 PM
You'd think with it being a porsche and all there would be a full size spare wheel/tire.

for what? extra weight?

and which full size? the front or the rear? because the rear wheel cant fit in my trunk with a tire.. maybe but barelly..

so the exact reason why it has a donut is: b/c its a Porsche..

ironchef
11-14-2007, 01:38 PM
Oh like the 10-20 lb difference will hamper your performance much?

Frög
11-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Oh like the 10-20 lb difference will hamper your performance much?

wow they are designed for racing.. when is the last time youve seen a race car with a full spare yet alone a spare! a full spare wouldnt even fit..

A porsche cayenne will have a full spare.. diffrent applications, diffrent norms..

ironchef
11-14-2007, 01:50 PM
When was the last time you saw a race car with subs, tint, and double din HUs? Its obviously a street car meant for street use, not a track type car along the likes of a CGT/Enzo.

Frög
11-14-2007, 01:54 PM
When was the last time you saw a race car with subs, tint, and double din HUs? Its obviously a street car meant for street use, not a track type car along the likes of a CGT/Enzo.

did i design the car? i can't beleive your on a car enthusiats site and know absolutely nothing about cars..

http://car-reviews.automobile.com/news/porsche-makes-ceramic-brakes-an-option-on-2005-911/203/

why is it that porsche offers a $8,840 option for ceramic brakes on a non-turbo 911 and turbo 911s? to lose 30.9lb dumbsh!t.. and that is the same reason why they wont put a full size spare in the car.. so your going to pay 9 Gs to lose 31 lbs and gain 20+ for a full size spare you never use? wow GTFO idiot!!

Frög
11-14-2007, 01:55 PM
the subs and tint and double din have nothing to do with the designing & engeneering of the car..

Crazy Asian
11-14-2007, 02:00 PM
YOU DIDNT RESPOND TO MY PM!!!

ironchef
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
did i design the car? i can't beleive your on a car enthusiats site and know absolutely nothing about cars..

http://car-reviews.automobile.com/news/porsche-makes-ceramic-brakes-an-option-on-2005-911/203/

why is it that porsche offers a $8,840 option for ceramic brakes on a non-turbo 911 and turbo 911s? to lose 30.9lb dumbsh!t.. and that is the same reason why they wont put a full size spare in the car.. so your going to pay 9 Gs to lose 31 lbs and gain 20+ for a full size spare you never use? wow GTFO idiot!!Besides the side effect of weight savings, I would figure they would put the ceramic brakes on the car, because oh I dont know, they stop the ****ing car better than regular brakes? What a weird ****ing concept, who would've thunk it? If they were about weight savings in the regular carreras, whats the point of the GT3RS? Whats the point of having leather seats, full interior trim? Your argument is stupid and baseless, so shut your trap.

Frög
11-14-2007, 02:08 PM
and for the last time, where would it go? in the back seat?!? or it could go in the trunk, but then I would no longer have a trunk.. I think they engineered it appropriately, and trust me, its not like they tried to go cheap.. they would love to sell one more full-size wheel per car, haha i can only imagine their marginal profit increase per year for this..

Frög
11-14-2007, 02:11 PM
Besides the side effect of weight savings, I would figure they would put the ceramic brakes on the car, because oh I dont know, they stop the ****ing car better than regular brakes? What a weird ****ing concept, who would've thunk it? If they were about weight savings in the regular carreras, whats the point of the GT3RS? Whats the point of having leather seats, full interior trim? Your argument is stupid and baseless, so shut your trap.

oh and yours is so much better.. NOT!

ironchef
11-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Where does the regular spare go? Increase the size of the space and put a full size spare tire. Its not like youre running 335s in the rear or something, im sure you'll have some space.

Frög
11-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Where does the regular spare go? Increase the size of the space and put a full size spare tire. Its not like youre running 335s in the rear or something, im sure you'll have some space.

have you seen a trunk of a 911? you can fit a bookbag, a xbox 360, and well.. thats about it.. trust me, ive tried to fit my wheel in there and i had to empty out my whole trunk, and then when it was in, i couldn't put anything back in it..

so Mr. Genuis? what size spare would you go with.. the front or the rear wheel? i mean what is the point of a full size spare if its temporary? oh and if you have a turbo 911, same size trunk, do you give it a donut? or a full size 18x11 wheel and 295/30-18 tire? wait no, what if you pop a front tire.. :thinking:

speedminded
11-14-2007, 02:34 PM
Where does the regular spare go? Increase the size of the space and put a full size spare tire. Its not like youre running 335s in the rear or something, im sure you'll have some space.You can't put a fullsize wheel in "trunk", it won't fit. Porsche's lucky they even come with a spare...the M Roadster and Coupes give you a can of BMW fix-a-flat and air compressor to plug into you cigarette lighter.

Oh did i mention the Porsche spare is collapsable...meaning it doesn't even have air in it when it's sitting in the truck, it won't fit with air it it...they too come with air compressors ;)

Frög
11-14-2007, 02:39 PM
You can't put a fullsize wheel in "trunk", it won't fit. Porsche's lucky they even come with a spare...the M Roadster and Coupes give you a can of BMW fix-a-flat and air compressor to plug into you cigarette lighter.

Oh did i mention the Porsche spare is collapsable...meaning it doesn't even have air in it when it's sitting in the truck, it won't fit with air it it...they too come with air compressors ;)

^^ what he said! :goodjob:

The Youngn
11-14-2007, 05:51 PM
my car only comes with a fix-a-flat and a compressor

81911SC
11-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Mine comes with jack **** and hope.

Frög
11-14-2007, 10:41 PM
^^ yup, my sister's 07 BMW 328i doesn't have any spare either, run flats and thats it..

get that ish back so we can do a photshoot and both get new sigs

ima call you when i get it back and we will go on a shoot! :goodjob:

BamzRexsi90
11-14-2007, 10:52 PM
even with it wrecked Luckyyyyy

The Youngn
11-15-2007, 01:30 AM
You can't put a fullsize wheel in "trunk", it won't fit. Porsche's lucky they even come with a spare...the M Roadster and Coupes give you a can of BMW fix-a-flat and air compressor to plug into you cigarette lighter.
i call it a frunk

^^ yup, my sister's 07 BMW 328i doesn't have any spare either, run flats and thats it..

ima call you when i get it back and we will go on a shoot! :goodjob:
my beamer comes with a full size spare though even though it comes with runflats