PDA

View Full Version : CALLOUT: Mr. Boki

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-12-2007, 08:49 PM
Well Boki u know i been waiting for this hahah! i got my car back! maybe we can get a run in this weekend! fri sat u tell me... 40-120? btw maybe we can get ur boy with the S/C one too i would like to run him too! hit me up bro!

Z U L8R
11-12-2007, 08:52 PM
awwwww **** ^_^

good **** son!

3.5altman
11-12-2007, 10:22 PM
aww snaps, might have to meet up with ya'll. I gotta a couple runs i need to get out the way myself :ninja:

b0ki
11-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Well Boki u know i been waiting for this hahah! i got my car back! maybe we can get a run in this weekend! fri sat u tell me... 40-120? btw maybe we can get ur boy with the S/C one too i would like to run him too! hit me up bro!

I called u last night and u BITCHED OUT !!!! admit it ***** ! lol

iloveboost
11-13-2007, 12:54 PM
I want to play too. Saturday during the day maybe?

Z U L8R
11-13-2007, 01:17 PM
the plot thickens ^_^!!

3.5altman
11-13-2007, 03:52 PM
the plot thickens ^_^!!

lol :lmfao:

The Youngn
11-13-2007, 05:10 PM
BAM!

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-13-2007, 09:22 PM
lol ***** i dont have race gas i aint racing u on pump lol!

Mayniac
11-13-2007, 10:04 PM
Greg, call me when this goes down! Haven't seen your car in forever!

3.5altman
11-13-2007, 10:09 PM
^^ damn cuz how many screen names you got! Your confusing me

b0ki
11-14-2007, 01:34 AM
lol ***** i dont have race gas i aint racing u on pump lol!

all i got to say ***** lol hehee :D j/k u know i love u greg ... we just do one Race gas v.s Race gas

GTslOw
11-14-2007, 05:42 PM
all i got to say ***** lol hehee :D j/k u know i love u greg ... we just do one Race gas v.s Race gasif you knew anything about cars you would know race gas wont help you dip****. you already run 10.5 afr's:rolleyes: so how would race gas help that turd

b0ki
11-14-2007, 06:08 PM
if you knew anything about cars you would know race gas wont help you dip****. you already run 10.5 afr's:rolleyes: so how would race gas help that turd

:offtopic:
Wowo u wanna teach me about cars kid :rolleyes: funny. When i run race gas on my car my AFR is around 12.6 on nitrous i lean it out..... I am not sure if u can change u own oil hehe....iam sure i know more about the LS motors then u do.. hehee and i drive a BMW.

Anyway.. who gives a **** what i run or what i don't run. i might be at 10.1 AFR on RACE GAS and still walk u,,,, :lmfao: :idb:

Please don't change the subject ..... run if u wanna run and put u money where u mouth is.

:goodjob:

onebadgt
11-14-2007, 07:07 PM
uh oh, are we gonna hafta have a ls basic knowledge test between you 2, and id say jon knows more about the lsx motors than you, can you take one apart, port the heads change the cam and all other parts, put it back 2gether and then have it run properly. if so props:thinking:

Hunter02SS
11-14-2007, 07:13 PM
Hate to tell ya GtSlow, if you run pump gas and have it set for a certain a/f
ratio and then put some race fuel in it it will fatten up your a/f raio!Why do you think you can lean out your a/f more with race fuel.along with other thing's!

d993s
11-14-2007, 08:54 PM
I think GTSlow is just afraid of losing the mortgage $ for his trailer.....or the Camer-rer. YEE-HAW!
Envy is a *****, isn't it?
Camaro owner talking sh1t about BMW owner. Wow, what a surprize!

3.5altman
11-14-2007, 09:06 PM
:ninja: :ninja: :ninja:

GTslOw
11-14-2007, 11:41 PM
Hate to tell ya GtSlow, if you run pump gas and have it set for a certain a/f
ratio and then put some race fuel in it it will fatten up your a/f raio!Why do you think you can lean out your a/f more with race fuel.along with other thing's!i know how race fuel works:goodjob: what i am getting at is if he has the ability to tune his pos then why does he always ***** about his afr

d993s
11-14-2007, 11:58 PM
i know how race fuel works:goodjob: what i am getting at is if he has the ability to tune his pos then why does he always ***** about his afr

Don't worry; I'm going to convince him to trade in his POS $50k M3 Comp BMW for a bad-ass $10k Camarer like yours. :rolleyes:
(I've already got him on the right track; I'm buying him a $500 gift certificate to Bass Pro Shops. That, along with a shiny Camarer and a new mullet haircut, and what do ya reckon, BOYA? Ya think he can hang over yonder with the cool fellerz?)

b0ki
11-15-2007, 12:40 AM
i know how race fuel works:goodjob: what i am getting at is if he has the ability to tune his pos then why does he always ***** about his afr

How hard is to tune nitrous ? :rolleyes: Yes, my car was running rich lately on nitrous because my bottle heater didn't work and the pressure would drop below 900 psi.... i am tuned for 1100 psi... thanks to 860 Performance.. i have my new bottle heater and no more rich. :)

ChAmP_CoUpE
11-15-2007, 01:26 AM
wow talk about off topic lol! idc as long as we run lol!

3.5altman
11-15-2007, 02:52 AM
i heard that!

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 08:20 AM
Don't worry; I'm going to convince him to trade in his POS $50k M3 Comp BMW for a bad-ass $10k Camarer like yours. :rolleyes:
(I've already got him on the right track; I'm buying him a $500 gift certificate to Bass Pro Shops. That, along with a shiny Camarer and a new mullet haircut, and what do ya reckon, BOYA? Ya think he can hang over yonder with the cool fellerz?)

Easy there turbo with the cheap camaro talk! My $10grand camaro will have no problem walking that $50g bmw! Add this up, $10g camaro +$25g in mod's =$35G total for 1000fwhp. $50g bmw+$2g in mod's=$52g for 500fwhp. Who is the dumb redneck now??????:cheers:

Stol3n
11-15-2007, 08:30 AM
Easy there turbo with the cheap camaro talk! My $10grand camaro will have no problem walking that $50g bmw! Add this up, $10g camaro +$25g in mod's =$35G total for 1000fwhp. $50g bmw+$2g in mod's=$52g for 500fwhp. Who is the dumb redneck now??????:cheers:

i knew you would chime in sooner or later on that one..:lmfao:

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 08:45 AM

TRUE that. also 35g=9s 52g=11s lol

3.5altman
11-15-2007, 09:28 AM
i here ya. But different strokes for different folks

RJ's325ITS
11-15-2007, 11:45 AM
My $10grand camaro will have no problem walking that $50g bmw! Add this up, $10g camaro +$25g in mod's =$35G total for 1000fwhp. $50g bmw+$2g in mod's=$52g for 500fwhp.

Putting the racist comments aside let's review the equation:
Camaro = $10,000.oo
05 M3 CSL/pakg. = 59,000.oo + Mods $4,000 Total of $63,000 plus change

Now lte's see the test:

1/4 mile:

Camaro might win but the BMW will not get beat by much. Camaro 1 BMW 0

120mph to 0mph:

The BMW will out brake the Camaro w/OEM brakes Camaro 1 BMW 1

Cornering:

deee deee deeee Camaro 1 BMW 2

Panty dropper:

I don’t have to type the answer Camaro 1 BMW 5 J/K

If we test both cars in different aspects the BMW will be far superior as its price tag.... Let's not compare apples to Bananas please and get this race done in a timely fashion.

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 12:05 PM
Putting the racist comments aside let's review the equation:
Camaro = $10,000.oo
05 M3 CSL/pakg. = 59,000.oo + Mods $4,000 Total of $63,000 plus change

Now lte's see the test:

1/4 mile:
Camaro might win but the BMW will not get beat by much. Camaro 1 BMW 0

120mph to 0mph:
The BMW will out brake the Camaro w/OEM brakes Camaro 1 BMW 1

Cornering:
deee deee deeee Camaro 1 BMW 2

Panty dropper:
I don’t have to type the answer Camaro 1 BMW 5 J/K

If we test both cars in different aspects the BMW will be far superior as its price tag.... Let's not compare apples to Bananas please and get this race done in a timely fashion.

That's all fine,but we are not talking about stock car's here!
Another thing,when your girl sit's in the passenger seat of your $50g+ car and she see's me smoke your ass,she will jump out of your car and jump in my lap when with me,because she can't believe you spent so much money on a slow POS!!! it is all personal preference,I agree,but dollar per hp I win,you lose!!:goodjob:

RJ's325ITS
11-15-2007, 12:26 PM
That's all fine,but we are not talking about stock car's here!
Another thing,when your girl sit's in the passenger seat of your $50g+ car and she see's me smoke your ass,she will jump out of your car and jump in my lap when with me,because she can't believe you spent so much money on a slow POS!!! it is all personal preference,I agree,but dollar per hp I win,you lose!!:goodjob:

Who's talking about stock cars, I put you down for a 10K car since Camaros are cheap for a project car just like a BMW 325 from the 90's.

My *girl* believes in overall performance, She hates me doing drag racing b/c she says why will you race for 11-12 seconds when you have a car that can be at it's max for over 45 minutes...

So if you compare my personal cars to your Camaro you will still lose buddy. Sorry.

My 8K 200rwhp 325 can beat a 550rwhp mustang in a course, so I think you dont have a chance.

My 25K 400rwhp M3 can beat you in a road course/ drifting and I bet you It looks 100% better than your Camaro and probably will stay on your ass in a 11 second race too.

So you will be 1 me 3... I win on your stupid pissing contest:tongue1:

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 12:39 PM
Who's talking about stock cars, I put you down for a 10K car since Camaros are cheap for a project car just like a BMW 325 from the 90's.

My *girl* believes in overall performance, She hates me doing drag racing b/c she says why will you race for 11-12 seconds when you have a car that can be at it's max for over 45 minutes...

So if you compare my personal cars to your Camaro you will still lose buddy. Sorry.

My 8K 200rwhp 325 can beat a 550rwhp mustang in a course, so I think you dont have a chance.

My 25K 400rwhp M3 can beat you in a road course/ drifting and I bet you It looks 100% better than your Camaro and probably will stay on your ass in a 11 second race too.

firts off his camaro looks bad as hell, and many girls love american muscle and as for stayin on his ass in a 11 sec race, you will be nowhere near it, i would say a 40-140 he would put aprox. o lets say 20 cars on you he make over twice the rear wheel horsepower you do, as for drifting ive seen him do it on the highway at 90mph lol, the only way your beemer is superior is on a rd course, and if thats what your intrested in than y are you in the ia kills forum

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 12:40 PM
o n if yall wanna compare is girl magnets, drive my car one weekend and youll sell the bmw and the ss lol

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 01:00 PM

Obviosly you know nothing about my car!
The only thing your can beat me at is in a road course,maybe! You sure as hell won't keep up in a race from 40-140mph.As far as drifting,if you can do it from a 100mph,then maybe,because I can!I could put my front sway bar on and probably beat you in a road course as well!Most BMW owner's are cool,but you seem to me to fall into the category of "difference in a porky pine and a bmw owner,the prick's are on the inside" You my friend seem to be a prick!!!:cheers:

RJ's325ITS
11-15-2007, 01:01 PM
firts off his camaro looks bad as hell, and many girls love american muscle and as for stayin on his ass in a 11 sec race, you will be nowhere near it, i would say a 40-140 he would put aprox. o lets say 20 cars on you he make over twice the rear wheel horsepower you do, as for drifting ive seen him do it on the highway at 90mph lol, the only way your beemer is superior is on a rd course, and if thats what your intrested in than y are you in the ia kills forum

His car can look very good and some girls love the american muscle but that will be a matter of taste... so let's not alk about that. I was been sarcastic so forget it.

In regards to the whp. we can not compare the 2 cars realy since there are to many viriables like tranny, P/W, diff, aero, etc in witch those ratios and the efeciencies of those ratios apply to real life applications.

like for example I remember racing a 400rwhp mustang when I was N/A and I was putting down 210 to the wheels and I beat the guy bad, his car had 4.10s and you all the bolt-ons you guys get... So his car in the drawing board was a killer that end up getting kill in real life. Bottom line the effiency of my car was far superior that his... Wheel HP had nothign to do with the outcome.

90mph correcting the understeer I believe it, 90mph drifting I have to see, I'll bring my camera along :yes:

As far as why I'm here in the IA forum:
Tha is a too wide of a topic to discust so let's make it shrot> B/C I can, B/C I have an IMPORT that along gives me more right to be on this board than you driving a DOMESTIC.

RJ's325ITS
11-15-2007, 01:06 PM
Obviosly you know nothing about my car!
The only thing your can beat me at is in a road course,maybe! You sure as hell won't keep up in a race from 40-140mph.As far as drifting,if you can do it from a 100mph,then maybe,because I can!I could put my front sway bar on and probably beat you in a road course as well!Most BMW owner's are cool,but you seem to me to fall into the category of "difference in a porky pine and a bmw owner,the prick's are on the inside" You my friend seem to be a prick!!!:cheers:

Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, was not the original idea; Although we can work something out to test your car in 3 types of Motorsports, and then we'll see if your Camaro is what you say it is. I'm not saying that you will lose but now you got me wondering about your car..

It will be very cool to find out a domestic that performes in more than one application... I'll PM you later to arrange a couple of meets to test the cars in a race:

With turns
w/out turns
with turn sideways.

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 01:15 PM
His car can look very good and some girls love the american muscle but that will be a matter of taste... so let's not alk about that. I was been sarcastic so forget it.

In regards to the whp. we can not compare the 2 cars realy since there are to many viriables like tranny, P/W, diff, aero, etc in witch those ratios and the efeciencies of those ratios apply to real life applications.

like for example I remember racing a 400rwhp mustang when I was N/A and I was putting down 210 to the wheels and I beat the guy bad, his car had 4.10s and you all the bolt-ons you guys get... So his car in the drawing board was a killer that end up getting kill in real life. Bottom line the effiency of my car was far superior that his... Wheel HP had nothign to do with the outcome.

90mph correcting the understeer I believe it, 90mph drifting I have to see, I'll bring my camera along :yes:

As far as why I'm here in the IA forum:
Tha is a too wide of a topic to discust so let's make it shrot> B/C I can, B/C I have an IMPORT that along gives me more right to be on this board than you driving a DOMESTIC.

i wasnt tryin to be a **** just pointing out some details, as for your race with a mustang, ive never seen a na mustang with boltons make over 350whp much less 400 and your arguement about variables yes, aero, tranny etc do make a diff, but it doesnt metter when his car is making 500rwhp more than yours. i would love to get a run in with ya sometime, pump to pump, wacha think?

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 01:19 PM
Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression, was not the original idea; Although we can work something out to test your car in 3 types of Motorsports, and then we'll see if your Camaro is what you say it is. I'm not saying that you will lose but now you got me wondering about your car..

It will be very cool to find out a domestic that performes in more than one application... I'll PM you later to arrange a couple of meets to test the cars in a race:

With turns
w/out turns
with turn sideways.

I think it would be fun!! I love turn's and going straight! Grab your camera and jump in. I can take you for a ride! Hell I used to drift my mustang before drifting was a event!

RJ's325ITS
11-15-2007, 01:29 PM
i would love to get a run in with ya sometime, pump to pump, wacha think?

For sure I'll do it, I'm living to Miami this Friday I'll be back in Dec. so I'l PM you then. None the less I'll write you down in my list for pump vs pump. We can agree on the details later. :goodjob:

Hell I used to drift my mustang before drifting was a event!

Nice...

And I've already given up on IA member, It awesome to have some good drivers to play. I'll try to put together a small scale test and I let you know when and where to meet me.

If you car has a Full cage and full harness I'll jump in no problema! otherwise I tape from the out side :yes:

Let get back to topic:

I realy want to see this race happening, I think greg & boris will be a good Dog fight!:D

TIGERJC
11-15-2007, 01:32 PM
What is the purpose of this thread Continuing

Who cares whose car can take who in the twisties and is a pantie dropper, b/c I do believe this section of the forum is for straight line racing. I dont get why yall are even go back and forth over who has the better car, b/c you guys have special cars in your own right.

I wish I had anyone of you guys' cars.

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 01:37 PM
thanks, and your right, tiger

ya rj we can work out details later

d993s
11-15-2007, 01:57 PM

Camaros can obviously made made fast, and they are cheap. They are built with 1/4 mile potential in mind, and not much else. That's just how it is. Sure, you can invest $ in one and make it handle and brake, but that's like trying to turn a whore into a housewife, and you'll never get the full effect.
No offense but they are cheap, single purpose cars and besides straight line acceleration, cannot be compared to a BMW M3 Comp.
Everyone knows that the M3 was not even made for the 1/4 mile, but even so it's still competetive at some levels.

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 02:10 PM
Camaros can obviously made made fast, and they are cheap. They are built with 1/4 mile potential in mind, and not much else. That's just how it is. Sure, you can invest $ in one and make it handle and brake, but that's like trying to turn a whore into a housewife, and you'll never get the full effect.
No offense but they are cheap, single purpose cars and besides straight line acceleration, cannot be compared to a BMW M3 Comp.
Everyone knows that the M3 was not even made for the 1/4 mile, but even so it's still competetive at some levels.

What you have just is is contradicting.
You say you can invest in making a camaro handle and brake.
That's like investing in a bmw to make it faster in a straight line!
They are 2 different car's for different purposes from the factory and even the aftermarket world! This whole comparison thing got started by saying camaro's are cheap.I really don't see many BMW's on the Barret Jackson block going for $250,000 or more.That's a different story. All in all I like my cheap camaro,because I outperform your high dollar BMW!

d993s
11-15-2007, 02:24 PM
They are 2 different car's for different purposes from the factory and even the aftermarket world! This whole comparison thing got started by saying camaro's are cheap.I really don't see many BMW's on the Barret Jackson block going for $250,000 or more.That's a different story. All in all I like my cheap camaro,because I outperform your high dollar BMW!

:lmfao:
I don't have a BMW right now, only Audis and Porsches, sorry. I can certainly afford Camaros, but they don't offer enough driving satisfaction as compared to most other import performance cars. Straight line is not everything. Sure they provide a lot of straight line performance for the $, but what else? Looks? Braking? Handling? High speed stability?:lmfao: Chick magnet? Sure, maybe in a trailer park.
Yeah, I know '69 Camaro SSs and some others go for over $250k, but so do 507s and some other rare BMWs.
Different approaches can be taken with any car, no matter what they were originally designed for, and that's obvious so I don't see what you mean by what I said as being contradicting.
But, refer back to my "whore into a housewife" comment. Is it always worth it trying to prove that you can do this or that with this car or that car?

Psycho
11-15-2007, 02:45 PM
Sure, you can invest $ in one and make it handle and brake, but that's like trying to turn a whore into a housewife, and you'll never get the full effect.

This statement has the be the single greatest achievement of 2007. You, sir, deserve a medal.

OnURleft
11-15-2007, 02:49 PM

Hey man. In all seriousness would you like to come to an SCCA track day or autcross with some people to see what it can do against some "expensive bmw's". I'd love to see your ride out there for kicks, weither it does good or bad it will be fun. After all, the better car should perform in all aspects. Correct? It'll run you a membership fee and about 45 bucks per event. I'm sure you'll find that the hundreds of BMW owners out there arn't pricks and have spent 15k< on the entire set ups. I.m.o using bmw's as an "expensive car" to compare your's to is a bad comparison becuase BMW's are relatively cheap, and the cheapest among its main European rivals. Most of the BMW's that can stack up with your camero are cheap E30's, E34's and E36's that were no more then your car to build anyhow. The E46 M like Boris' (which go for around 25k from 01-05) are simply to new to really be running with cars that have had an aftermarket since the 90's. However, there is the first "built" turbo kit comming out w/ about 850-900whp on race gas for about 22k.

d993s
11-15-2007, 03:00 PM
The E46 M like Boris' (which go for around 25k from 01-05) are to new to really be running with cars that have had an aftermarket since the 90's.

Actually, for $25k you will only find a few high mileage '01 M3s which cost $46k new.
Boris' car is a '05 Competition, which sold new for $54k. Used '05-'06 Competition M3s go for $45k-$60k; look them up on Autotrader.com.

Hunter02SS
11-15-2007, 03:10 PM
Yes,I would love to go to a track day!I never said all bmw owner's were prick's,just this particular guy.This whole thing got started by calling a camaro cheap.That's all. Bmw's are cheap to! They are all piece's of aluminum,rubber and steel,plastic molded to create a automobile!They all are the worst investment you can purchase when purchasing new!Theorectically,all car's are cheap.i can race your race and you race my race,and you might be surprised at my cheap camaro!:cheers:

Psycho
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
They all are the worst investment you can purchase when purchasing new!
Yes, seeing as how American cars hold their value so well.:lmfao:

OnURleft
11-15-2007, 03:16 PM
Actually, for $25k you will only find a few high mileage '01 M3s which cost $46k new.
Boris' car is a '05 Competition, which sold new for $54k. Used '05-'06 Competition M3s go for $45k-$60k; look them up on Autotrader.com.

Well if your talking new then how much did a new Camero go for? 33K? Just a guess. That means 33k+25k in mods = 58k vs 54k M3 + 4 grand in mods =58k.. Its easily obtainable to find one with for 25k with less<60k and one's with 80,90,100k for around 20-22. I know this because i'm helping a friend find an 02 and the two i've looked at locally are 21k (with 90k, nav, loaded) and 24k and its a vert with 64k. Most competitions that are being sold are in the low 30's, with 06's holding there value extremely well (those are the expensive ones).

Yes,I would love to go to a track day!I never said all bmw owner's were prick's,just this particular guy.This whole thing got started by calling a camaro cheap.That's all. Bmw's are cheap to! They are all piece's of aluminum,rubber and steel,plastic molded to create a automobile!They all are the worst investment you can purchase when purchasing new!Theorectically,all car's are cheap.i can race your race and you race my race,and you might be surprised at my cheap camaro!:cheers:

I know I never called your car cheap, I love Camaro's. I love ALL cars..as all cars can provide some mode of FUN and thats what i'm in it for. You give me an autocross course and a RWD Mazda MPV mini-van and I will show you fun! haha. I don't care what it is. Anything you buy new is a bad investment period. However, a BMW's typically hold their value better than most of the competiton. I'll see what I can organize for a track day, and not Little Talladega :gay: stuff. The season's over for now but i'll give you a heads up on an autocross event or even a D.E for the beginners.
p.s Rafa is a great guy. Not a prick at all. It's just hard to tell someones intentions from online words.

RandomGuy
11-15-2007, 03:22 PM

w00t 1000 front wheel hp must be awesome in a camaro!

Psycho
11-15-2007, 03:31 PM
w00t 1000 front wheel hp must be awesome in a camaro!
LMAO I didn't notice that **** until you posted this.

It's gonna cost a little more than $2k to convert an M3 to front wheel drive, Hunter.:lmfao:

onebadgt
11-15-2007, 04:13 PM
im sure he means flywheel hp lol

3.5altman
11-15-2007, 04:43 PM
oh my gay. once agian back to topic! Aight greg and boris i will see ya'll soon, gets these runs done homie

b0ki
11-15-2007, 04:45 PM
haha you guys are stupid....the only reason to make camaros fast for cheap because is DOMASTIC and everything cost less... same thing u go to germany u see high power bmw :) because they are domestic cars there and **** is cheaper.. I think is still amezing that my little I6 3.2 that is met to be N/A motor can stick with a big V8 and i dont have head work done or cams ! and it will take boost no problem over 600 rwhp.. on stock motor.....

u wanna talk about cheap ? I can buy a E30 which is still A BMW and for 10 K put over 800 rwhp on that little car easy.... so like rafa said u cant compare apples with bananas .....

It just depends what u wanna do ....i make enough money that i can afforded a 05 M3 comp and modified and boost it and make over 800 RWHP...

b0ki
11-15-2007, 04:51 PM
:lmfao:
I don't have a BMW right now, only Audis and Porsches, sorry. I can certainly afford Camaros, but they don't offer enough driving satisfaction as compared to most other import performance cars. Straight line is not everything. Sure they provide a lot of straight line performance for the $, but what else? Looks? Braking? Handling? High speed stability?:lmfao: Chick magnet? Sure, maybe in a trailer park.
Yeah, I know '69 Camaro SSs and some others go for over $250k, but so do 507s and some other rare BMWs.
Different approaches can be taken with any car, no matter what they were originally designed for, and that's obvious so I don't see what you mean by what I said as being contradicting.
But, refer back to my "whore into a housewife" comment. Is it always worth it trying to prove that you can do this or that with this car or that car?

Whore into a housewife hAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Stol3n
11-15-2007, 04:56 PM
any car can be made to do anything, it's all a matter of how much money you want to spend. every car has it's own platform and it will be strong in some areas and weak in others. that's why we have an aftermarket. while a bmw can be made a good track car, the car will not drive itself. the driver is the most important mod of any car. so, be careful calling out a domestic straight line car because a well driven one with a ballsy driver just might show you his tail lights. different strokes for different folks. i personally care nothing about racing my z06 on a road course but it would be fun to go and watch a few models of all sorts battle it out. :boobies:

Retro
11-15-2007, 08:08 PM
f@ck all this sh!t talkin, when are the runs going down fri. or sat? cause i wanna come out and bust some a$$! lol

3.5altman
11-15-2007, 08:39 PM
f@ck all this sh!t talkin, when are the runs going down fri. or sat? cause i wanna come out and bust some a$$! lol

Thank you retro! great minds think alike :lmfao:

99SVT
11-25-2007, 05:53 PM
are ya'll going to race or not?

xtrmn8r
11-25-2007, 08:31 PM
You can do anything you want with any car.It does not matter if it's a import or domestic...

www.bmwturbo328.com/car/993.wmv (http://www.bmwturbo328.com/car/993.wmv)

b0ki
11-26-2007, 01:22 AM
You can do anything you want with any car.It does not matter if it's a import or domestic...

ahhh sleeper :)

OnURleft
11-26-2007, 10:29 PM

Yeah that's Ulysses' car, he's a cool guy. He made that pass with a 1.7 60ft on an 8" wide rim on only 29lbs. The car can boost 35+lbs and is on the lil' 2.8 bottom end. I can't wait to see what it runs with some grip! Incredible and a huge sleeper but keep in mind they've been running 8's and 9's in Europe in E36's, E30's, E34's for yeaars..That is the second street legal 9 second E36 is the United States and he made that pass last weekend. It's much easier for domestics to get faster first with any car (most of the time)