PDA

View Full Version : Part-time?

Killer
11-12-2007, 02:57 PM
I've been on craigslist all day...

i'm lookin for a part time job....

thing is i don't know what to look for... i want my weekends to still be free... or some what free....

I work from 9-6 in sandy springs.... so it would have to be after six...

Currently I'm a software tech. i make decent money, but holidays are coming up... i just moved... and i've got a little debt i'd like to pay off...

I've held all sorts of odd jobs before now... and i'm not looking for anything specific. just something where i can get a couple hours in at night.. but still be home and get some sleep before i have to go in to work the next day...

Any suggestions?

by the way, i live in marietta (kinda off of austell rd... a couple miles from windy hill)

but i work in sandy springs... so traffic is an issue as far as timing goes...

LiL PaKi
11-12-2007, 02:59 PM
mall jobs... find something that is on commission since its christmas season

JDM onlyy
11-12-2007, 03:04 PM
I've been on craigslist all day...

i'm lookin for a part time job....

thing is i don't know what to look for... i want my weekends to still be free... or some what free....

I work from 9-6 in sandy springs.... so it would have to be after six...

Currently I'm a software tech. i make decent money, but holidays are coming up... i just moved... and i've got a little debt i'd like to pay off...

I've held all sorts of odd jobs before now... and i'm not looking for anything specific. just something where i can get a couple hours in at night.. but still be home and get some sleep before i have to go in to work the next day...

Any suggestions?

Or if you don't mind a little mileage and have a clean driving record, deliver some pizza or something. You make pretty good tips and they always need drivers for the evenings. :goodjob:

Killer
11-12-2007, 03:06 PM
mall jobs... find something that is on commission since its christmas season

most malls close around 9... and with traffic that puts me getting to perimeter (since it's closest) around 630... maybe later...

no one wants some one for 2 hours a night....

SE-Rious1
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
sad to say i will be going to a interview wed. at the mall of ga for a job at build a bear shop maybe try there lol

Killer
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
Or if you don't mind a little mileage and have a clean driving record, deliver some pizza or something. You make pretty good tips and they always need drivers for the evenings. :goodjob:

i wouldn't mind the mileage if i had something a bit more fuel efficient...

but i drive a montero... and it's horrible in city traffic...

JDM onlyy
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
i wouldn't mind the mileage if i had something a bit more fuel efficient...

but i drive a montero... and it's horrible in city traffic...

oh yeah, understandable. I'm driving a truck thats killing me right now, taking most of my tips because of gas. Stupid truck.... :no:

Killer
11-12-2007, 03:38 PM
word...

Blitanicle99
11-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Im coming back to Marietta for a month for my winter break off of school and I will be in the same boat I want my weekends but other than that I dont care. You thought about waiting tables? Talking to the manager into letting you come in at six? We usualy had to be there at 4-5 but you might be able to talk to them if your lucky.
I will probably be waiting tables unless I luck out and get a job doing car audio which would be sickkkkk

Killer
11-12-2007, 03:50 PM
Im coming back to Marietta for a month for my winter break off of school and I will be in the same boat I want my weekends but other than that I dont care. You thought about waiting tables? Talking to the manager into letting you come in at six? We usualy had to be there at 4-5 but you might be able to talk to them if your lucky.
I will probably be waiting tables unless I luck out and get a job doing car audio which would be sickkkkk

yeah, i've thought about it... just not sure where....

and i'd probably suck at it... lol.. especially at a busy place...

Killer
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM
just applied at blockbuster... hope that doesn't suck... Lol

Blitanicle99
11-13-2007, 01:15 AM
Restraunt work is really fun honestly. The whole restraunt becomes like another group of friends and once you get past everything it just becomes a game. I enjoyed it.

Killer
11-13-2007, 08:31 AM
Restraunt work is really fun honestly. The whole restraunt becomes like another group of friends and once you get past everything it just becomes a game. I enjoyed it.

i may look into it! thanks! got any suggestions?