PDA

View Full Version : US Navy < Chinese Navy

Stormhammer
11-12-2007, 09:17 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=492804&in_page_id=1811

:lmfao:

Sad part is that the technology used on the Chinese is WW2 era, although probably upgraded to today's standard for efficiency etc :lmfao:

Ran
11-12-2007, 09:23 AM
The future is ours.

Dracc
11-12-2007, 09:24 AM
somebody fawked up

MongolPup
11-12-2007, 09:33 AM
I think they showed their hand when they shouldn't have. I know during the Cold War/times of peace sub skippers had fun popping up next to people etc etc like a hacker entering a server just to prove he can. However, at this point I wonder if that is some kind of precursor of a Chinese show of strength, since it would a very possible outcome that the sub could have been blown straight out of the water if it had been detected right before it surfaced (assumed hostile).

Does this "Song" class mean the Russians are not longer the main source of submarines for China? I know most of their subs are Russian Kilo/Akula/Oscar/Alfa, but the Chinese have come a long way since then.

Psycho
11-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Those chinese are sneaky. With their shifty little eyes, you never know what their up to.

SL65AMG
11-12-2007, 09:43 AM
i think that the sub was not threatening the ships physically, but more of a "haha i snuck past 12 of your "secret service" (as we'll call them) and smacked your president on the ass."

it was to show us(the americans) that they do have a military and pretty high technology

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 10:06 AM
FAILED!!! US MILLITARY FAILED!!!

Psycho
11-12-2007, 10:09 AM
it was to show us(the americans) that they do have a military and pretty high technology
That's because they steal all of our military secrets. China has the most active intelligence program in the history of espionage. They want everything from f16 jet engine designs down to Burger King's business plan. They're very good at what they do.

The CIA on the other hand is horrible when it comes to gathering intelligence. It wasn't until the 60's that they stopped using politicians as head of the CIA, after JFK realized that the people in charge of the CIA were a bunch of f*cking idiots.

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 10:12 AM
too bad they cant get past any of the top secret ****. Seriously it's impossible. IF they have gotten it..dude we would be in major MAJOR ****.

Psycho
11-12-2007, 10:13 AM
If you think about it, it makes perfect sense why China and Russia would be so good at gathering intelligence. Their government system required them to constantly keep taps on their citizens. Russia was gathering intelligence for over 200 years before the CIA was even formed. Practice makes perfect.

Psycho
11-12-2007, 10:16 AM
too bad they cant get past any of the top secret ****. Seriously it's impossible. IF they have gotten it..dude we would be in major MAJOR ****.
But they did. Their ballistic missile and nuclear reactor designs are very simmilar to our own.

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 10:18 AM
because it's not hard. The actually rocket that we created, Russia based it off. Therefore it was handed to the Chinese.

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Like during WWII era when Germans created the V2 rockets...we copied that but further advanced it.

Actually it's more or less German Scientist that defected to US and thus handing over the technology.

Psycho
11-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Right, the basic design isn't that hard to recreate. The guidance systems and other electrical components on the other hand are not. The only way China could recreate our missile guidance systems is if they dissected one or got the production designs.

They've been caught trying to steal guidance processors before. I guess they finally got away with it.

man
11-12-2007, 01:13 PM
This is stupidity. No one is proved the stronger until the bullets start flying.

SL65AMG
11-12-2007, 01:28 PM
That's because they steal all of our military secrets. China has the most active intelligence program in the history of espionage. They want everything from f16 jet engine designs down to Burger King's business plan. They're very good at what they do.

The CIA on the other hand is horrible when it comes to gathering intelligence. It wasn't until the 60's that they stopped using politicians as head of the CIA, after JFK realized that the people in charge of the CIA were a bunch of f*cking idiots.

actually ol' Bill sold some of our secrets to them.....

ZeD
11-12-2007, 01:31 PM
****in ninjas.. :ninja:

Stormhammer
11-12-2007, 03:07 PM
This is stupidity. No one is proved the stronger until the bullets start flying.

true, but it does make the USA look like fools and gets a good laugh

Leadfoot_mf
11-12-2007, 07:10 PM
i was on the kitty hawk for 3 months big ****ing ship.

ahmonrah
11-12-2007, 07:34 PM
umm, yeah. US and the world? meet the next world military superpower!

R3RUN
11-12-2007, 07:51 PM
They should probably consider themselves lucky that we didnt blow their **** up. We probably should have actually.

UpSideDownDesi
11-12-2007, 08:09 PM
U.S has see other countries behind in few war games. About couple years back U.S air force got it's rear handed to it by Indian Air Force. It was bad enough that wen asked U.S simply said no comments, but later figures were confirmed 1 win 9 losses.

ahmonrah
11-12-2007, 08:14 PM
They should probably consider themselves lucky that we didnt blow their **** up. We probably should have actually.

i think the same thing! i'm sorry, it's like someone that's hiding around the corner...he jumps out like "RARGH!!!" tryin to scare you....fvckin they shYt up is justified.

same with china. they popped up out the water like "SOOPREYEZ!!!".
we should've been like "BWAHAHAHA!! WOO..GOT US THAT TIME!! LOL! CHECK THIS OUT!"
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/hollywood_pictures/crimson_tide/denzel_washington/crimson.jpg
http://www.navy.mil/navydata/policy/vision/vis99/v99-3a.gif
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/cb/July2001/explode.gif

Psycho
11-12-2007, 08:24 PM
The chinese can build all the stealth submarines they want... When it comes down to it, we still have Chuck Norris.

ash7
11-12-2007, 08:55 PM
i think the same thing! i'm sorry, it's like someone that's hiding around the corner...he jumps out like "RARGH!!!" tryin to scare you....fvckin they shYt up is justified.

we should've been like "BWAHAHAHA!! WOO..GOT US THAT TIME!! LOL! CHECK THIS OUT!"
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/hollywood_pictures/crimson_tide/denzel_washington/crimson.jpg
http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/cb/July2001/explode.gif

HAAAAHAHAHAAHAAAHAAAa

woo:cry:hahaAHAAAHAHAHAAAA

funniest thing I've seen all day

seriously though, let the chinese play their little games. My money says that the sub was detected, considered to be a non-threat and let slide as a booster to the chinese ego. (kindof like a "oh yeah... dang, got us that time... shucks....*sniff*... try it again next time when we're at war...")

Now maybe next time when the imminent "throwdown" proceeeds to happen and the chi-comms try to sneak a sub past, we'll blast 'em.

-jonathan

UpSideDownDesi
11-12-2007, 09:08 PM
actually you are wrong....our war ships and submarines should consider themselves lucky that the Chinese sub didn't knock em out all at once and still U.S wouldn't have known wat hit them. Bush's new excuse was gonna be, "My fellow citizens look like terrorists have struck again, but this time not from air, but under water *shakes head and moves his ears*. It has been confirmed Osama has sourced a submarine and was in control of the one that struck our fleet. Radar images where bluffy, but our highly advanced technology was able to get a picture of the submarine...it looked like this http://www.online-sex-shop.co.uk/images/realistic-penis.jpg....we get the message and will certainly take action *moved head and ears again*."

NewGen33
11-12-2007, 09:14 PM
Blessing in disguise? I'm really surprised that this happened. They say the US Air Craft Carriers can safely secure and defend a 400 mile radius when at sea. someone send this to the Pentagon. http://piv.pivpiv.dk/

redrumracer
11-12-2007, 10:34 PM
actually you are wrong....our war ships and submarines should consider themselves lucky that the Chinese sub didn't knock em out all at once and still U.S wouldn't have known wat hit them. Bush's new excuse was gonna be, "My fellow citizens look like terrorists have struck again, but this time not from air, but under water *shakes head and moves his ears*. It has been confirmed Osama has sourced a submarine and was in control of the one that struck our fleet. Radar images where bluffy, but our highly advanced technology was able to get a picture of the submarine...it looked like this http://www.online-sex-shop.co.uk/images/realistic-penis.jpg....we get the message and will certainly take action *moved head and ears again*."

if the sub was dumb enough to attack it at best wouldve takin out maybe 1 ship, and thats at best before we wouldve retaliated considering those kinds of things are exactly what the military is trained to react to.

-S Double C-
11-13-2007, 02:17 AM
i was on the kitty hawk for 3 months big ****ing ship.

LMAO AT YOUR SIG!!! :lmfao:

man
11-13-2007, 02:20 AM
actually you are wrong....our war ships and submarines should consider themselves lucky that the Chinese sub didn't knock em out all at once and still U.S wouldn't have known wat hit them. Bush's new excuse was gonna be, "My fellow citizens look like terrorists have struck again, but this time not from air, but under water *shakes head and moves his ears*. It has been confirmed Osama has sourced a submarine and was in control of the one that struck our fleet.

You really believe this crap, don't you?

Easy for a featherweight (China) to sneak in a slap when the bully (US) is looking the other way

R3RUN
11-13-2007, 09:03 AM
actually you are wrong....our war ships and submarines should consider themselves lucky that the Chinese sub didn't knock em out all at once and still U.S wouldn't have known wat hit them. Bush's new excuse was gonna be, "My fellow citizens look like terrorists have struck again, but this time not from air, but under water *shakes head and moves his ears*. It has been confirmed Osama has sourced a submarine and was in control of the one that struck our fleet. Radar images where bluffy, but our highly advanced technology was able to get a picture of the submarine...it looked like this ....we get the message and will certainly take action *moved head and ears again*."
No, you are wrong. What they did can be considered as an act of aggression towards our military. That right there can be grounds for blowing you out of the water. Even if that submarine had fired a torpedo it would have immediately been sunk because it would have blown its cover, and there would probably be serious action taken towards China, i.e. missiles dropping on a couple of their naval bases. If we had blown their **** up they probably wouldn't be trying to pull any stupid **** for awhile.

DrivenMind
11-13-2007, 11:56 AM
Surprise, OMFG we hax your Naval defenses!!!

SL65AMG
11-13-2007, 01:10 PM
No, you are wrong. What they did can be considered as an act of aggression towards our military. That right there can be grounds for blowing you out of the water. Even if that submarine had fired a torpedo it would have immediately been sunk because it would have blown its cover, and there would probably be serious action taken towards China, i.e. missiles dropping on a couple of their naval bases. If we had blown their **** up they probably wouldn't be trying to pull any stupid **** for awhile.

had we blown up their ship i would almost gurantee you that we would be at war with china.

firing upon another countries ship is an act of war.....

i think that might have been what they wanted, to provoke us into attacking them..... but we'll never know.

man
11-13-2007, 01:14 PM
had we blown up their ship i would almost gurantee you that we would be at war with china.

firing upon another countries ship is an act of war.....

i think that might have been what they wanted, to provoke us into attacking them..... but we'll never know.

I think you may have misread what he posted, he said "if that submarine had fired a torpedo"

It would be an act of war and China would find out why they're not the #1 military power.

ahmonrah
11-13-2007, 07:04 PM
basically, what china did was an act of bravado, no different than if some dude you dont know walks into your front door as you on the couch. would you sit there like "uh...~timid~ what the?" or would you check his azz. they pulled a bold ass move. unless you are true friends, you dont just pop up on someone else's playground. if we would've detonated their azzez, it'd be a justifieable thing.

redrumracer
11-13-2007, 07:06 PM
I think you may have misread what he posted, he said "if that submarine had fired a torpedo"

It would be an act of war and China would find out why they're not the #1 military power.

neither is America, Israel is the #1 military, we are just the "only" superpower military right now

ahmonrah
11-13-2007, 07:07 PM

http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/cb/July2001/explode.gifi stand by my second post.....:goodjob:

SL65AMG
11-13-2007, 07:20 PM
i stand by my second post.....:goodjob:

hahaha funny ****. i missed that post somehow

man
11-13-2007, 08:28 PM
neither is America, Israel is the #1 military, we are just the "only" superpower military right now

O RLY?

Let Israel attack us, one bomb is all it takes.

PSINXS
11-13-2007, 09:13 PM
"You squint your eyes and look deceitful, that's why god hates Chinese people"

redrumracer
11-13-2007, 09:33 PM
O RLY?

Let Israel attack us, one bomb is all it takes.

thats why i said the #1 not the biggest. they are the most trained nation in the world win it comes to the military. the still have the draft and ALL males must serve at least 2 years of service

man
11-13-2007, 09:39 PM
thats why i said the #1 not the biggest. they are the most trained nation in the world win it comes to the military. the still have the draft and ALL males must serve at least 2 years of service

True, and their AF is amazing.

redrumracer
11-13-2007, 09:53 PM
True, and their AF is amazing.

that it is, especially that guy who flew the F15 with only one wing

nreggie454
11-13-2007, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I was downtown in Athens one time and happened to meet a couple girls from Israel who had just gotten out of the army there. One was a drill sergeant and the other drove tanks. Needless to say, I was very careful with choosing my words with them.

Weird part was, they were actually pretty hot. It is a very very weird feeling knowing that a hot girl can kick the **** out of you in a heartbeat.

Spektrewing386
11-13-2007, 10:26 PM
Israeli Air Force has just about the most expierence in jet air combat in the world. in mid 1967, Israel was simutaniously attacked by Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq. And in 6 days, beat them all back. Israel is the world's chuck norris. They destroyed over 400 enemy aircraft. The F-15 Eagle's first kills ever were in the hands of the IAF, shooting down 15 aircraft in 1979. Israel has been in more battles in the past 60 years than the USA has its entire lifespan.

Spektrewing386
11-13-2007, 11:01 PM
i believe that America would benefit from a conscript service (manditory military service for 2 years). or just cut down the contract of active service to 2 years (currently its 4 years active + 2 years in reserve....... or 8 years in reserve forces).

there would be a lot less doushebags out there.

redrumracer
11-14-2007, 12:52 AM
i believe that America would benefit from a conscript service (manditory military service for 2 years). or just cut down the contract of active service to 2 years (currently its 4 years active + 2 years in reserve....... or 8 years in reserve forces).

there would be a lot less doushebags out there.

:goodjob: :yes: :cheers: :bannana:

Stormhammer
11-14-2007, 06:42 AM
Keep in mind people, the USA and Russia did what the Chinese just pulled off back in the Cold War - they would surface amongst battlegroups as a HAHA! SURPRISE MOTHERFOCKER! WE CAUGHT YOU!

1SICKLEX
11-14-2007, 08:01 AM
LMAO at this thread title

SL65AMG
11-14-2007, 10:35 AM
Israeli Air Force has just about the most expierence in jet air combat in the world. in mid 1967, Israel was simutaniously attacked by Egypt, Syria, Jordan, and Iraq. And in 6 days, beat them all back. Israel is the world's chuck norris. They destroyed over 400 enemy aircraft. The F-15 Eagle's first kills ever were in the hands of the IAF, shooting down 15 aircraft in 1979. Israel has been in more battles in the past 60 years than the USA has its entire lifespan.

israel may be small but i would definitely NOT wanna **** with them. im glad theyre our allies. they could wipe out the entire middle east, no joke.

Psycho
11-14-2007, 10:38 AM
Israel has been in more battles in the past 60 years than the USA has its entire lifespan.
Mostly in part due to all the war crimes they commit.

Psycho
11-14-2007, 10:40 AM
they could wipe out the entire middle east, no joke.
Thanks to all the weapons we sell them.

kwillsksu
11-14-2007, 03:10 PM
i would hate to go to war with israel... you think we have a good military? they have been at war for the last 100 years...those jews are insane i wouldnt mind doing a study abroad program there i bet it would be intresting

UpSideDownDesi
11-14-2007, 05:05 PM
if the sub was dumb enough to attack it at best wouldve takin out maybe 1 ship, and thats at best before we wouldve retaliated considering those kinds of things are exactly what the military is trained to react to.
it would have easily taken more than 1 ship down. Those torpids have their own guidance system (radar) that they use to track the target after launch......fire and forget = multiple target at once.

You really believe this crap, don't you?

Easy for a featherweight (China) to sneak in a slap when the bully (US) is looking the other way
no i don't believe this crap and i don't thing china is strong enough to take on U.S, but strong enough to put up a good fight. Those war ships and subs were at war games...full on friendly war only no live war loads all done in a laser tag fashion, but everything else functions as it would in a real war. Can you please explain how those U.S ships were looking the other way when they are suppose to have a secure radius of good few hundred miles not secured front or back or right or left.

i was only replying to you earlier statement when you said "they were lucky that we didn't blow them." Since the Chinese had the upper hand and breached undetected they sure could have blown U.S ships if they wanted too, but like you said....that is considered a full on war. And i am sure they were smart enough to not start one.

Greddypacked
11-14-2007, 06:31 PM
The point of that story is, the Chinese supersub (160ft beast) snuck by America's radar and defense systems and came out right next to them. That's like they are saying to us, hea we are evolving w/ weaponry, so you better think twice before you mess w/ us basically. If anything would have happen that could have started a war, because if we sank that supersub (if, huge a.. thing) or vise versa they sank the carrier that would of not been good. Not a funny matter.

-S Double C-
11-15-2007, 01:34 AM
some navy cheif said this on zilvia.net

"While I recognize what the Chinese are doing, I very much suspect that there is a whole lot more to this story than these articles are letting on. For instance, I doubt that the Chinese sub surfaced on accident, or of its own idea. The surface navy may not of known about that sub but you can bet your a$$ that the US Navy’s submarines knew it was there, and it surfaced because a Virginia-class sub pulled up behind it, opened her torpedo bay doors and actively pinged the Chinese sub. Virginia-class fast attack subs were designed for stuff like this. They are very very good at detecting even the quietest of subs. If they can detect the newest German Dolphin class they can easily detect the Chinese subs.

Stormhammer
11-15-2007, 02:34 AM
^^ could be possible, but then again, he wasn't there, nor on any of the subs - so its hard to call

OG-Skinny
11-15-2007, 10:22 AM
totally fake. No way that Diesel Powered sub would just pop up undetected. Sonar would of picked it up one mile before it got to the sub and ships.

BING BING BING!!

"While I recognize what the Chinese are doing, I very much suspect that there is a whole lot more to this story than these articles are letting on. For instance, I doubt that the Chinese sub surfaced on accident, or of its own idea. The surface navy may not of known about that sub but you can bet your a$$ that the US Navy’s submarines knew it was there, and it surfaced because a Virginia-class sub pulled up behind it, opened her torpedo bay doors and actively pinged the Chinese sub. Virginia-class fast attack subs were designed for stuff like this. They are very very good at detecting even the quietest of subs. If they can detect the newest German Dolphin class they can easily detect the Chinese subs.

iloveboost
11-15-2007, 10:41 AM

Thanks for the post.

It's funny reading and seeing all these idiots that believe anything on a website. That site doesn't even use proper punctuation in the article.