PDA

View Full Version : All the efforts of Jena 6

tony
11-12-2007, 07:21 AM
Has led to this:

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/4475/jenavx0.jpg

"One photo shows Robert Bailey, one of the Jena 6 defendants, smiling and posing with $100 bills stuffed in his mouth."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/chi-jena_bdnov11,1,5899685.story

This is not a debate over right or wrong on the case, but rather MANY people donated to the cause and this fool takes pictures like these. I will say this.. if anything holds blacks back it would be ourselves.

JITB
11-12-2007, 07:30 AM
oh ****.... lesson learned

1000cckiller
11-12-2007, 07:31 AM
Has led to this:

"One photo shows Robert Bailey, one of the Jena 6 defendants, smiling and posing with $100 bills stuffed in his mouth."

This is not a debate over right or wrong on the case, but rather MANY people donated to the cause and this fool takes pictures like these. I will say this.. if anything holds blacks back it would be ourselves.That is dumb on his part, to bring negative light to a already bad situation.

Echonova
11-12-2007, 07:32 AM
Balllllllin....

osiriskidd
11-12-2007, 07:48 AM
wasn't there a video collab of his like..swimming in the donation money?

MongolPup
11-12-2007, 07:56 AM
Wow, if that is authentic and all that, way to **** up your situation and show lots of people that they misplaced their trust with you.

Grimm Reeper
11-12-2007, 08:03 AM
Has led to this:

This is not a debate over right or wrong on the case, but rather MANY people donated to the cause and this fool takes pictures like these. I will say this.. if anything holds blacks back it would be ourselves.

:no: damn.......

Dracc
11-12-2007, 08:15 AM
myspace, fawks alot of dumb kids up... like showing ya self smoking weed.. holding pistols.. and this chet...

iloveboost
11-12-2007, 08:31 AM
LOL!

Bruce Leroy
11-12-2007, 08:34 AM
WTF... WHat a dumb ass.....

I will say this.. if anything holds blacks back it would be ourselves.

I agree.

Ruiner
11-12-2007, 08:54 AM
I hope that they serve lengthy sentences.

MongolPup
11-12-2007, 08:58 AM
I hope that they serve lengthy sentences.

Indeed. Thanks again for chatting about the VR-4 thing, I don't remember if I sent you a return PM to that effect.

Ruiner
11-12-2007, 09:04 AM
Indeed. Thanks again for chatting about the VR-4 thing, I don't remember if I sent you a return PM to that effect.

No problem.

Glides
11-12-2007, 09:09 AM
Haha I so love being right about idiots.

SL65AMG
11-12-2007, 09:33 AM
Has led to this:

REPS for speaking the truth

Glides
11-12-2007, 10:17 AM
Wow, if that is authentic and all that, way to **** up your situation and show lots of people that they misplaced their trust with you.

Don't you worry, Superman Sharpton and The Boy Wonder Jackson have a counterstory all ready to go about how they were emotionally traumatized and they had no food cause they don't serve no food to black boys down there in Jena so he had to eat money. It's coming.

Jimmy B
11-12-2007, 10:31 AM
Don't you worry, Superman Sharpton and The Boy Wonder Jackson have a counterstory all ready to go about how they were emotionally traumatized and they had no food cause they don't serve no food to black boys down there in Jena so he had to eat money. It's coming.

ha, so true.. you get rep!!! lol

Kevykev
11-12-2007, 10:39 AM
Is that Crunchy Black from 3 six?

Hulud
11-12-2007, 10:41 AM
man why are people in the news/celebrities so stupid?

japan4racing
11-12-2007, 11:20 AM
Is that Crunchy Black from 3 six?

hahaha....

japan4racing
11-12-2007, 11:22 AM
is funny how much coverage the jena 6 has gotten...how many of you heard about the west memphis three?

RandomGuy
11-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Is that Crunchy Black from 3 six?LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:: lmfao:

Bballjamal
11-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Yea, he failed like a dumbass....Reps to tony for last comment in first post...

I was just listening to 102.5 when I heard to search the tribune for what was going on.......

Even if that money isn't the donated money he needed to be more humble about the situation.

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 11:51 AM
godamn worthless piece of ****.

I want to beat this piece of **** tard too.

Jaimecbr900
11-12-2007, 12:15 PM
Can yall say "I told you so"? ;)

I hate being right all the time. One day Ima be wrong on purpose just to see how dumbasses like this guy feel.....:rolleyes:

I'm certain brother Jesse and big daddy Al are spinning up a response.....:rolleyes:

Way to represent.....:rolleyes:

Glides
11-12-2007, 12:39 PM
This thread is so full of irony, I have nothing more to add at this time.

Lizbiz101
11-12-2007, 12:48 PM
That is dumb on his part, to bring negative light to a already bad situation. You took the words out my mouth

OneSlow5pt0
11-12-2007, 12:52 PM
Haha I so love being right about idiots.

x2

i never sheded a tear over them

Tasuki_Civic
11-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Has led to this:

Tony I absolutely understand exactly what you mean. I disagree with you as well. In that, I would not mind discussing that with you personally, but you have to know "what to" say, and how you say things in America or to a group of people to get your point across. Or you wont do anything but cancel yourself out.

Kevykev
11-12-2007, 01:02 PM
I hope that one of those bills had the staph virus on it.

That guy makes himself and all his supporters look bad,that's it -NO ON ELSE-

Glides
11-12-2007, 01:22 PM
Tony I absolutely understand exactly what you mean. I disagree with you as well. In that, I would not mind discussing that with you personally, but you have to know "what to" say, and how you say things in America or to a group of people to get your point across. Or you wont do anything but cancel yourself out.

Hmm, i'm not too sure whhere you were headed with that. But i'm gonna take a stab in the direction I think you were headed and ask you, "How would you 'say' something different about this photo that makes it make sense"?

PRiMAdonna
11-12-2007, 01:36 PM
whatta dumbass

JITB
11-12-2007, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fC-EJ0gv9Xo
this is his page now
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=274356078
i think this was his old page with all the pics, looks like they took it down...lol
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=201216395

That dude is just foolish..

RandomGuy
11-12-2007, 01:41 PM
clearly makes sense.

Tony I absolutely understand exactly what you mean. I disagree with you as well.
Or you wont do anything but cancel yourself out.

Bballjamal
11-12-2007, 02:00 PM
I must ask to all you people saying "I told you so", what did you tell us. Or otherwise, what does that picture prove. Looking for your views, not some heated ignorant sounding argument over the internet!

Glides
11-12-2007, 02:18 PM
I must ask to all you people saying "I told you so", what did you tell us. Or otherwise, what does that picture prove. Looking for your views, not some heated ignorant sounding argument over the internet!

What does that picture prove? I can see where you might have missed it.

It proves that the Dynamic Duo hinged their belief in the Jena 6 being the Civl Rights movement of the year 21st century on criminals, thugs and retards. Instead of releasing all the info and letting the people make an informed decision, they masked the facts and then got the African Americans all whipped up into a frenzy so they could have another march for civil rights. Unfortunately it backfired and at least one of the Jena 6 is now showing his true side to America. Not the side of the oppressed black youth that was wrongfully targetted by harsher than most sentence, but the "I gots mine" side so prevelant in youth today, black and white.

He didn't care why people were sending him money, only that they were sending him money. So he posts on his Myspace page that he's making dollar dollar bills ya'll. Even puts it in his mouth. Whether it's the money that was sent to him or not, doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that other African Americ...we'll just call em Americans, sent him their hard earned money to help him out of what was explained to them as a racial situation by none other than Jessi and Al, so they wanted to help. He then repays the kindness of other Americans by acting like a Rap star and throwing money around like he was 25 cent or something.

Typical instant gratification behavior from todays youth. Thats what we told you and thats what the picture proves. The picture does more damage than anything else simply because it's him. If it was him at Disney World things might be different, but when he's too poor to get a good defense and people send him cash, the last thing needed to do was flaunt it on Myspace.

You can't expect anything more from him though. That's how he was raised.

Bballjamal
11-12-2007, 03:16 PM
What does that picture prove? I can see where you might have missed it.

It proves that the Dynamic Duo hinged their belief in the Jena 6 being the Civl Rights movement of the year 21st century on criminals, thugs and retards. Instead of releasing all the info and letting the people make an informed decision, they masked the facts and then got the African Americans all whipped up into a frenzy so they could have another march for civil rights. Unfortunately it backfired and at least one of the Jena 6 is now showing his true side to America. Not the side of the oppressed black youth that was wrongfully targetted by harsher than most sentence, but the "I gots mine" side so prevelant in youth today, black and white.

He didn't care why people were sending him money, only that they were sending him money. So he posts on his Myspace page that he's making dollar dollar bills ya'll. Even puts it in his mouth. Whether it's the money that was sent to him or not, doesn't matter at this point. What matters is that other African Americ...we'll just call em Americans, sent him their hard earned money to help him out of what was explained to them as a racial situation by none other than Jessi and Al, so they wanted to help. He then repays the kindness of other Americans by acting like a Rap star and throwing money around like he was 25 cent or something.

Typical instant gratification behavior from todays youth. Thats what we told you and thats what the picture proves. The picture does more damage than anything else simply because it's him. If it was him at Disney World things might be different, but when he's too poor to get a good defense and people send him cash, the last thing needed to do was flaunt it on Myspace.

You can't expect anything more from him though. That's how he was raised.

Good stuff. But at the same time, how can you downgrade a couple men and a generation from a time where actual situations like these expressed were down right real situations. Also, I don't feel we can use the fact that they shadowed the facts on their own. Lets give the news its credit for first providing america with its cliche "full report" that only showed one side of the story. I do understand the overgrowing problem in todays youth (more prevelant in brown/black americans than most in my eyes mostly because I concentrate on our problems than pointing fingers at others) and I can totally see where he wrong doing what he did.

If this was a clear cut case of him/them using the money in a wrongful way, I'd have a similar hate/argument as most in here. I however only see this as a typical Black American youth issue as a style of flaunting and showing off in a country where it's merely done with the bigger house, better cars, and who's in the elite country club rather than putting paper money in your mouth and taking pictures for myspace. I feel that if he weren't in the case he was in, he'd merely be another black kid who's flaunting on myspace (as I can post multiple pictures of friends doing the same for facebook/myspace etc). As I said though, for his situation, he should've been more humble on it but what do you expect in a world, or outlook on the world in such, money shows power and in this case, shows who won (in their own mindset).

If I worded that messed up feel free to correct or try and find an explaination.

As a closer for this particular post, I think I just find it funny when people have a huge problem with a person(s) and/or situation and find it as "TeH wIn" to blow something up like this as if it means something. I see it as a degrading way to show appreciation to the people that helped, but as far as them not getting justice served, and getting the truth out, I still feel their struggle.

Tasuki_Civic
11-12-2007, 03:48 PM
Hmm, i'm not too sure whhere you were headed with that. But i'm gonna take a stab in the direction I think you were headed and ask you, "How would you 'say' something different about this photo that makes it make sense"?
uuuh no. stop trying you'll hurt yourself.

clearly makes sense.

you can can have an overstanding with someone but that doesnt mean you agree with them 100%.

i would give him my opinion about the subject on a personal level. Not on IA....it was a post for him.. not you. He knows where to find me since i post my comment.

Glides
11-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Good stuff. But at the same time, how can you downgrade a couple men and a generation from a time where actual situations like these expressed were down right real situations. Also, I don't feel we can use the fact that they shadowed the facts on their own. Lets give the news its credit for first providing america with its cliche "full report" that only showed one side of the story. I do understand the overgrowing problem in todays youth (more prevelant in brown/black americans than most in my eyes mostly because I concentrate on our problems than pointing fingers at others) and I can totally see where he wrong doing what he did.

If this was a clear cut case of him/them using the money in a wrongful way, I'd have a similar hate/argument as most in here. I however only see this as a typical Black American youth issue as a style of flaunting and showing off in a country where it's merely done with the bigger house, better cars, and who's in the elite country club rather than putting paper money in your mouth and taking pictures for myspace. I feel that if he weren't in the case he was in, he'd merely be another black kid who's flaunting on myspace (as I can post multiple pictures of friends doing the same for facebook/myspace etc). As I said though, for his situation, he should've been more humble on it but what do you expect in a world, or outlook on the world in such, money shows power and in this case, shows who won (in their own mindset).

If I worded that messed up feel free to correct or try and find an explaination.

As a closer for this particular post, I think I just find it funny when people have a huge problem with a person(s) and/or situation and find it as "TeH wIn" to blow something up like this as if it means something. I see it as a degrading way to show appreciation to the people that helped, but as far as them not getting justice served, and getting the truth out, I still feel their struggle.

Actually, that was an excellently worded and elegant post. It makes alot of sense. I will counter as such.

If the powers that be (Jesse and Al, the media and any other person with influence) didn't immediately hop on the Race Train, this wouldn't have blown up into the fiasco that it did. When it was found out that 6 black kids beat up a white kid for hanging a noose in a tree, the whole world stopped to watch. When they did, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton stood front and center and used their charisma and influence to organize a protest, a march and a fund to help those poor unfortunate black youths in their time of crisis.

You may not say that they represent the concerns and are not the face of the Black population but when the entire world is watching (like it was during this whole thing) Yes, they are the face of your race. Because nobody else stood up. Everyone else was content to let them run their mouthes and organize what ever they wanted too without a free slate. So of course, in true Jackson/Sharpton style, they made it as big as they could to bring as much attention as they could to the problem. I think we all can agree on that.

Now after the truth has come out and the hoopla has died down, one of the defendants decides to takes pictures of his lifestyle. Because that what those photos are for. They are to show other kids (myspace) that he is living it up, living the high life, he got his. And to make it even worse, he's doing it with the "Free the Jena 6" shirts on.

You are correct about the Larger house, better car and who is in the elite country club. The difference in this situation is that he did it with other peoples money. Not only other peoples money but money that was sent to him because he was black and in trouble. People didn't send that money to help him out for any other reason than that. He was black and he was in trouble so the powers that be spun a tale about how he was poor and black, was persecuted in a racist small town in the deep south and the supporters, tv crews and money starts pouring in. Then he spits in everyones face that helped him and throws his "Lifestyle" up for all to see.

As for a couple old men from a time when these things did happen, you are absolutely right. They are from a time when these things did happen. They don't happen near as much anymore. They are like old soldiers fighting the war they never won. They just keep trying to fight, over and over. They won't let it go and in the end they do more damage than good because the majority of people are trying to let racism go. But these 2 won't let it die. Thats the problem with them.

Glides
11-12-2007, 03:53 PM

Then you were going where I thought you were going, and you are an idiot. :goodjob:

SL65AMG
11-12-2007, 03:53 PM
I hope that one of those bills had the staph virus on it.

That guy makes himself and all his supporters look bad,that's it -NO ON ELSE-

**** that. id be willing to send his ass a stack of hundreds riddled with anthrax. all 6 of them bitches

Tasuki_Civic
11-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Then you were going where I thought you were going, and you are an idiot. :goodjob:
:no: aha yea ok.

Jaimecbr900
11-12-2007, 04:03 PM
Actually, that was an excellently worded and elegant post. It makes alot of sense. I will counter as such.

If the powers that be (Jesse and Al, the media and any other person with influence) didn't immediately hop on the Race Train, this wouldn't have blown up into the fiasco that it did. When it was found out that 6 black kids beat up a white kid for hanging a noose in a tree, the whole world stopped to watch. When they did, Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton stood front and center and used their charisma and influence to organize a protest, a march and a fund to help those poor unfortunate black youths in their time of crisis.

You may not say that they represent the concerns and are not the face of the Black population but when the entire world is watching (like it was during this whole thing) Yes, they are the face of your race. Because nobody else stood up. Everyone else was content to let them run their mouthes and organize what ever they wanted too without a free slate. So of course, in true Jackson/Sharpton style, they made it as big as they could to bring as much attention as they could to the problem. I think we all can agree on that.

Now after the truth has come out and the hoopla has died down, one of the defendants decides to takes pictures of his lifestyle. Because that what those photos are for. They are to show other kids (myspace) that he is living it up, living the high life, he got his. And to make it even worse, he's doing it with the "Free the Jena 6" shirts on.

You are correct about the Larger house, better car and who is in the elite country club. The difference in this situation is that he did it with other peoples money. Not only other peoples money but money that was sent to him because he was black and in trouble. People didn't send that money to help him out for any other reason than that. He was black and he was in trouble so the powers that be spun a tale about how he was poor and black, was persecuted in a racist small town in the deep south and the supporters, tv crews and money starts pouring in. Then he spits in everyones face that helped him and throws his "Lifestyle" up for all to see.

As for a couple old men from a time when these things did happen, you are absolutely right. They are from a time when these things did happen. They don't happen near as much anymore. They are like old soldiers fighting the war they never won. They just keep trying to fight, over and over. They won't let it go and in the end they do more damage than good because the majority of people are trying to let racism go. But these 2 won't let it die. Thats the problem with them.

Excellent post. :goodjob: Props.

Jaimecbr900
11-12-2007, 04:06 PM

you can can have an overstanding with someone but that doesnt mean you agree with them 100%.

i would give him my opinion about the subject on a personal level. Not on IA....it was a post for him.. not you. He knows where to find me since i post my comment.

You should've also known how to reach him without IA being able to see what you had to say. It's called a "PM". :goodjob:

Tasuki_Civic
11-12-2007, 04:09 PM
You should've also known how to reach him without IA being able to see what you had to say. It's called a "PM". :goodjob:

haha

stfu

Jaimecbr900
11-12-2007, 04:12 PM
haha

stfu

I'd be glad to clean up your comments so you don't look as foolish, but someone already quoted you. Would you like me to still clean it up for you though?

Kevykev
11-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Props to Glides and BBallJ for engaging in a mature attack-free discussion. :)

Jaimecbr900
11-12-2007, 04:57 PM

Exactly. :goodjob:

BB6dohcvtec
11-12-2007, 05:12 PM

Only question i have is how do ya'll know that its the same money he got from supporters?? is it illegal for him to actually have a job and save his money?

BTLFED
11-12-2007, 05:27 PM

Definitely. It is a good read. :goodjob:

BTLFED
11-12-2007, 05:31 PM
Only question i have is how do ya'll know that its the same money he got from supporters?? is it illegal for him to actually have a job and save his money?

How do you know it's not? Notice the support shirts around his neck?

BB6dohcvtec
11-12-2007, 05:33 PM
i see shirts but can't tell if they are support shirts or not?? and i thought the support shirts were blue?

Psycho
11-12-2007, 05:36 PM
I don't understand how people can support this guy. He's been in trouble with the law before, and now he's involved with jumping 1 person with six of his buddies. To me it seems like he is just a wanna-be thug that causes a lot of trouble. Can any one enlighten me on why people would support him?

Psycho
11-12-2007, 05:37 PM
lol, nevermind. I didn't see page 2.

BTLFED
11-12-2007, 05:38 PM
i see shirts but can't tell if they are support shirts or not?? and i thought the support shirts were blue?

I dunno, but someone said that they were support shirts. Why else would they be there?

ahmonrah
11-12-2007, 05:57 PM
Props to Glides and BBallJ for engaging in a mature attack-free discussion. :)pretty much!:goodjob: because it's one that after seeing the picture, i didnt want to even comment.

it pissed me off though, the way things go sometimes with our people, how those that are in a bad situation due to reacting to a racist display violently, or some other injustice...can get support and help from thousands of people that are taking a stand against their wrong doing, and sometimes the vindicated turn and show their appreciation not by furthering their own lives(college,politics,activist), but by this such display, that this kid has done. and i also blame the parents and representatives of this kid who didnt monitor or counsel him on at least minimizing a negative outward appearance post jena....

only the dumb, ignorant, and those who dont give a fvck that they were actually given a second chance at life from those who cared, turn and do things like this....and it slaps those that actually thought with their hearts in the face.

i know a fairly well-to-do, self-employed african american woman that took the roadtrip to support this idiot and his 5 co-defendants, freshly broken ankle and all. and to see this after taking that trip, donating her money to their cause, only to see her money(might as well be) in his mouth with him behaving like a he earned that fvcking money himself...i'm sending this sh!t to his myspace page......she and most of those what did support them will be pissed, let down and honestly feel screwed.

ahmonrah
11-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Only question i have is how do ya'll know that its the same money he got from supporters?? is it illegal for him to actually have a job and save his money?he was in jail for nearly a year, prior to getting nationwide exposure, seriously how much money can an inmate make?!!!

PSINXS
11-12-2007, 06:11 PM
way to go. that sets blacks back what -567 years now?

Congrats to crappy youth and crappy parents

BB6dohcvtec
11-12-2007, 06:17 PM
he was in jail for nearly a year, prior to getting nationwide exposure, seriously how much money can an inmate make?!!!

well he had a job as a parks maintenance worker....i mean hell not the greatest job but if he saves the money he can stack it. not supporting the guy but i also don't support people jumping to conclusions.

ahmonrah
11-12-2007, 07:20 PM
well he had a job as a parks maintenance worker....i mean hell not the greatest job but if he saves the money he can stack it. not supporting the guy but i also don't support people jumping to conclusions. so....given the bodaciousness of the photo, how much of that money do you think he actually saved? if you've been to clubs in atlanta, it's common knowledge that the folks that normally flash like he was, have misty drink glasses(i.e. filmy glass with a drop of alky in it.). most folks with money dont flash, they just have.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-12-2007, 07:37 PM
excellent thread subscribing. Glides for president.

NewGen33
11-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Thats to bad

0p7!mu5
11-12-2007, 09:41 PM
as chris rock once said: "i love black people but i sure do hate n****s....."

Glides
11-13-2007, 07:42 AM

Good question and good point. But at this time, it doesn't matter if it was the same money or not. See, the media crucifies without regard to race, religion, sex or national origin. What worked in their favor before, worked against them now.

Think of it like this. You have a hot wife, she's a smoking hot piece of women stuffs. You and her are having a bad time and thinking of splitting up. You friend is right there for you, helping you out, squashing your fears and just being that cool guy in your corner. Soon as you split up, he's magically helping and consoling her, telling you that he's still trying to help you....then they are screwing and dating. That guy is the media. They'll rub your fanny one minute and stab it with a 12 inch pink jelly the next.

So in the end, it doesn't matter whoese money it was. He is guilty because of who he is and what he represents.