PDA

View Full Version : You ever ran anyone who.....

blackshine007
11-12-2007, 02:32 AM
You ever ran anyone who got you off the line and when they get into second, they throw the flashers on then turn off knowing good and well that everyone else who ran didn't let off until further down the road? I just thought I'd mention that. I ran this one guy and sure enough, I didn't have traction and when I caught traction, I was just getting into second gear and this is when he threw on the flashers...... That sh!t really annoys me. Who else has this happen to? What's the basis behind this? That sh!t is mad corny :rant:

RandomGuy
11-12-2007, 02:40 AM
like everyone at southside
(especially at the southside meets) lolol

(i was going to post this then i looked at your location and i'm like LOL WTF coincidence I SWEAR)

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 02:47 AM
RG got me one time when he jumped on the second beep got infront of me pouring 1/4 oil every 30sec under boost. I was accelerating more sidways then forwards, and not but 5 sec into it he put on the hazards. I dont know if was because he thought he won or his oil light came on.

redrumracer
11-12-2007, 02:47 AM
that way they can feel good about themselves, but why didnt you just let off the throttle the get back in it to stop the wheel spin?

RandomGuy
11-12-2007, 02:53 AM
RG got me one time when he jumped on the second beep got infront of me pouring 1/4 oil every 30sec under boost. I was accelerating more sidways then forwards, and not but 5 sec into it he put on the hazards. I dont know if was because he thought he won or his oil light came on.
In my country is customary to leave on the 2nd beep.
this story is true though

i fixed that oil leak problem

-i just unhooked the oil light... Problem Solved! w00t

It comes in handy its like some involuntary james bond type oil slick sh!t... whenever someone's following me, my car just spews everything out onto the asphalt under me ... which is why it sucks to drive in traffic.... I cause major delays on I85. 45+minutes to spaghetti junction

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 02:58 AM
You need stickers to add weight to the wheels. Hence them flying by like you're standing still 2.5min later. The stickers arnt just slapped on there, they are strategically placed there to give them optimum weight distribution and balance.

blackshine007
11-12-2007, 01:57 PM
that way they can feel good about themselves, but why didnt you just let off the throttle the get back in it to stop the wheel spin?
I did let off it for part throttle. I was in the center lane down on Moreland, which btw, is no more. It was slippery as hell and everyone who was in that lane did the same. I would love to run across that dude again :ninja:

Nemesis
11-12-2007, 02:03 PM
ill rev at people at stoplights and then take off normal. Works everytime.

Crazy Asian
11-12-2007, 02:04 PM
WTF Are you talking about ?

you absolutely made no sense.

WickedIXMR
11-12-2007, 02:09 PM
ill rev at people at stoplights and then take off normal. Works everytime.
LOL!!!!!! Same here!!!

On_Her_Face
11-12-2007, 02:13 PM
i raced this fag once, his board name is wickedixmr i think, he pulled up next to me on the hwy and honked 3 times real fast as he was already passing me, if i ever see that **** again i'm gonna him a run for his money :ninja:

blackshine007
11-12-2007, 05:43 PM
i raced this fag once, his board name is wickedixmr i think, he pulled up next to me on the hwy and honked 3 times real fast as he was already passing me, if i ever see that **** again i'm gonna him a run for his money :ninja:
I love fags that do that sh!t, man seriously. And let's say they filmed it, it almost look real good on their part. I say burn them all and piss on their ashes :2up:

Well, it's not that bad, but could be :ninja:

cobalt9123
11-12-2007, 05:58 PM
i hate dumbasses that do that ****...then they'll say they spanked you and won't race again..happens alot with RWD cars that get better off the line than FWD..

cobalt9123
11-12-2007, 05:59 PM
next time you run into one of these ******s, i suggest you don't ever let off, they let off at the beginning of second and you video tape the ****, saying you beat them by 40 lengths! That's what they get for being ****** ricers..lol :lmfao:

blackshine007
11-12-2007, 06:21 PM
next time you run into one of these ******s, i suggest you don't ever let off, they let off at the beginning of second and you video tape the ****, saying you beat them by 40 lengths! That's what they get for being ****** ricers..lol :lmfao:
lol I got this run on video fortunately. I need to download it sometime

coolcat
11-12-2007, 06:25 PM
DAAAMN YOU GUYS SKREET RACE??!?! I wish I could be as cool as you guys. :(

blackshine007
11-12-2007, 06:31 PM
DAAAMN YOU GUYS SKREET RACE??!?! I wish I could be as cool as you guys. :(
Not really, it's actually kinda rare for me. Did you ever get your gas tank fixed?

coolcat
11-12-2007, 06:58 PM
Did you ever get your gas tank fixed?

What in tittyf*cking hell are you talking about??

The_ CaneCorso
11-12-2007, 09:54 PM
wow

BlkCD5
11-12-2007, 09:59 PM
I had someone pass me while im cruising, get into my lane and then turn on his flashers. Apparently he got pissed cus i passed him at the previous light and wanted to show me up.

blackshine007
11-13-2007, 11:48 AM
What in tittyf*cking hell are you talking about??
You don't have a white civic hatch with HID's? I know his name was coolcat, but I didn't know if that's you or not