PDA

View Full Version : Misc Clayton State University

Meso Teggy
11-11-2007, 05:23 PM
anyone here attends this institution? is it reputable...do they offer an automotive course? or could you suggest another school? i want to start from scratch....i went to this bull**** automotive school in florida where i got an associate degree just for paying tuition....i graduated with little experience and knowledge when it comes to automotive technology....so i just wanna start over....thanks in advance

Meso Teggy
11-12-2007, 06:55 PM
i guess no one goes

Lizbiz101
11-12-2007, 09:39 PM
I went there for a year, and I transfered out. I didn't really like the school. I didn't have a good experience there. I don't know about the automotive classes, but wouldn't you go to a tech school for that??

Meso Teggy
11-13-2007, 05:52 AM
I went there for a year, and I transfered out. I didn't really like the school. I didn't have a good experience there. I don't know about the automotive classes, but wouldn't you go to a tech school for that??
yeah...but i was driving past it the other day....jus wanted to ask about it....thanks

drmz2realiti
11-13-2007, 02:17 PM
I don't know where you live but gwinnett tech or west central tech has a automotive program

tony
11-13-2007, 02:29 PM
Clayton State is a good school depending on what you're trying to do. For core courses its a good place to go because all of your credits will transfer directly should you decide to switch to GA State, Tech, KSU, any schools in the University System of Georgia.. I am currently attending Clayton State.

Nemesis
11-13-2007, 02:37 PM
I went there for 4 years. Hard school, a lot harder than people think. A lot of peopel transfer to Georgia State since its easier. I went for IT. No complaints, great campus and most of the professors are great. I still need to finish up as well.

Meso Teggy
11-14-2007, 05:37 AM
ok thanks for the opinions guys...im gonna check out a tech school

GAtegs
11-14-2007, 04:27 PM
There's Southern Poly.