PDA

View Full Version : Damn Jehova's...

VooDooXII
11-11-2007, 01:38 PM
I'm alone at my parents house, and two stunningly attractive girls come knocking on the door. I see a copy of "The Watchtower" in one of the girl's hands and immedietely know what they're on about.

I wish I had seen them coming...that way I could've done what QD did a while back. I mean I've got the little candles and everything!

The Ninja
11-11-2007, 01:48 PM
Should have kid-...nevermind.

Stormhammer
11-11-2007, 01:50 PM
you should have gagged, raped, and sodomized them to teach them a lesson

The Ninja
11-11-2007, 01:52 PM
/\ What he said.

Mr. Clean
11-11-2007, 01:58 PM
you should have gagged, raped, and sodomized them to teach them a lesson

wow...

VooDooXII
11-11-2007, 02:01 PM
They pick the pretty ones on purpose.

Lizbiz101
11-11-2007, 02:03 PM
They pick the pretty ones on purpose. Yeah, it gets people to actually open the door.

Crazy Asian
11-11-2007, 02:06 PM
ive actually wanted to keep one of those morons or jehovah witness girls as my sex slave... and make her scream yes master I will do aynthning for you.

Lizbiz101
11-11-2007, 02:08 PM
ive actually wanted to keep one of those morons or jehovah witness girls as my sex slave... and make her scream yes master I will do aynthning for you. You've wanted to do that with everyone :doh:

redrumracer
11-11-2007, 02:09 PM
one why to make sure they dont come back is answer the door fully nude and invite them to come in and watch a movie. havent seen them since

Repost Squintz
11-11-2007, 02:58 PM
one why to make sure they dont come back is answer the door fully nude and invite them to come in and watch a movie. havent seen them since
LOL

Blitanicle99
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
I was literaly about to say come to the door with your balls hanging out. I tend to do it when salesmen or pyramid guys come to my door.

Crazy Asian
11-11-2007, 03:22 PM
You've wanted to do that with everyone :doh:

what do you want some? I get the gimp suit, leash, and hot candle. All I need is my slave. MMMMM :goodjob:

Crazy Asian
11-11-2007, 03:24 PM
oh and the BEST idea to ever do is hold a crack pipe and have a sex doll in your penis and open the door and scream WHAT DO YOU WANT !!!??? IM BUSY!!!

PSINXS
11-11-2007, 03:29 PM
to get them not to come back just say put me on your don not call list. they wont return. My parents are JW.

all the nudity and stuff doesnt affect much becuase they dont judge ppl lifestyle. you could pull a gun out but that would probably get you into trouble.

and they dont send out attractive girls purposely lol

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 03:54 PM
Should have been like...

"I like the outfits you guys are wearing today...ok well the bachelor will be here in a little bit but I was wondering if I could get a sneakpeak of the goods before he gets here. So how about it ladies, lets get those clothes off...also I was wondering how much extra it would be for some assplay...I have some anal beads upstairs if you want to use mine unless you have some in those backpacks."

VooDooXII
11-11-2007, 04:44 PM
to get them not to come back just say put me on your don not call list. they wont return. My parents are JW.

and they dont send out attractive girls purposely lol

Hah, well I didn't mean any offence...in fact they just gave me a copy of the Watchtower, read me one line from the Bible and they were off.

Last time they came by, there were pretty girls too! Haha, you sure about that?

Should have been like...

"I like the outfits you guys are wearing today...ok well the bachelor will be here in a little bit but I was wondering if I could get a sneakpeak of the goods before he gets here. So how about it ladies, lets get those clothes off...also I was wondering how much extra it would be for some assplay...I have some anal beads upstairs if you want to use mine unless you have some in those backpacks."

I couldn't have kept a straight face. :lmao:

Mr. Clean
11-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Should have been like...

if you ever get an opportunity to do this.......

please film it, youtube will explode with the news of such implied debauchery

SL65AMG
11-11-2007, 10:28 PM
ive never gotten the pretty girls. only the old men, or fags

81911SC
11-11-2007, 10:34 PM
I want a link to what QD did. I can't remember what it was.

VooDooXII
11-11-2007, 10:40 PM
It's an ollllld thread. Here's the rundown...and QD, if you see any mistakes...please correct me.

He saw them coming, and that gave him just enough time. He made a pentacle in the middle of the living room from electric tape and put candles on each point of the star. Then he invited them in...and I think he mentioned something about a chicken...