PDA

View Full Version : Cross your fingers for me

Tracy
11-10-2007, 05:53 PM
I'm out in Laughlin, NV competing for my Formula D license. Tomorrow is do or die day. I need all the fingers crossed I can get :)

Dan is doing awesome...so he doesn't need it.

The Ren
11-10-2007, 05:55 PM
Im thinking about the two of you... good luck!

Nitro
consider it done........

quickdodge®
Damn. I just lost all my fingers in a freak accident with a pot-bellied piranha. Later, QD.

Echonova
11-10-2007, 06:33 PM
Done. Although you don't need it either.

babygurl
11-10-2007, 06:40 PM
Good luck girl....

black
11-10-2007, 06:45 PM
A female drifter huh? Nice, good luck.

BABY J
11-10-2007, 06:49 PM
F*CK you Tracy!!!! I hope that you fail to keep the car in a straight line. I hope that right there in front of the judges, your tires are screeching and smoke is pouring from them as they fight the track for traction. I hope u get so close to a f*ckin' wall that you almost kill yourself Tracy. I hope that the car is so d*mn sideways that any driver's ed teacher in the world would give you a big fat FAIL. That's how I feel about this situation.

Vteckidd
11-10-2007, 07:11 PM
you dont need luck tracy, just drive how you drive an your a shoe in

BKgen®
11-10-2007, 07:18 PM
why try? chris forsberg's gonna kick your ass anyway. :D

good luck :goodjob:

Tracy
11-10-2007, 09:32 PM
Chris doesn't have to get a license. He's the #2 FD driver.

Baby J fuk u.

Everyone else. Thanks :)

quickdodge®
11-10-2007, 09:33 PM
Why everyone else? I didn't cross my fingers. Later, QD.

Tracy
11-10-2007, 09:35 PM
QD, fuk you 2

quickdodge®
11-10-2007, 09:37 PM
How come I can't be fuk you 1? I made my post first and I don't want you after Baby J. Later, QD.

Tracy
11-10-2007, 09:44 PM
OMG! The drama. Fuk u 1 then.

Scotsman
11-10-2007, 09:47 PM
good luck!

BKgen®
11-10-2007, 09:52 PM
Chris doesn't have to get a license. He's the #2 FD driver.

Baby J fuk u.

Everyone else. Thanks :)

no sh*t.

what i meant was, won't you in effect be competing against him if you're getting your FD license?

Evil Goat
11-10-2007, 09:58 PM
tell nick i said hello...

wait....nm....good luck!

xlilvi3tx
11-10-2007, 10:04 PM
good luck! lol

mocha latte cupcake
11-10-2007, 10:07 PM
you know i got some luck for ya... get it sideways miss tracy mc spoolin! i <3 you! i'm you're biggest fan evar! no matter what matt (fully baked) says

Echonova
11-10-2007, 11:47 PM
You get your Formula D license and I'll buy you dinner. You don't get it and you buy me dinner. No sessi connotations attached... Just kick ass. Or buy me dinner.

BuBBa DRiFT
11-10-2007, 11:57 PM
formula d already has 5 guaranteed drivers in the top spot

the rest of the drivers are bascially competing for 6th.

good luck to you and dan tracy, i know pepe will make you proud.

redrumracer
11-11-2007, 12:02 AM
so i have a question, if i cross my fingers while telling you that ill cross my fingers does that mean im not crossing my fingers for but actually crossing my fingers so i dont have to follow through with crossing them for you?

oh and good luck :goodjob:

Tracy
11-11-2007, 11:06 AM
If I get my FD license, I guess I would be competing against Chris next year...although I'm pretty sure I won't get that far up the ladder. Dan might.

Nick won't be there...he's in jail. LOL.

Only 1 driver has been awarded his license this weekend so far...not 5. That was the #1 driver from the pro-am qualifier yesterday. The top 16 from today will get their licenses. Todays competition is a mix of the previously licensed FD drivers from last year who didn't get a point (they didn't make top 16 last year ever or they didn't show up to enough events) and the top 16 from the pro-am championship comp yesterday.

Tracy
11-11-2007, 11:11 AM
P.S.

I haven't been doing very well. :( There is a big ole jump at the start (4 wheels off jump) and the track has been covered in dirt during practice until my 5 runs yesterday in which the sun was shining straight into my eyes after the first big sweeper...where I tapped the wall because I couldn't see the end of the sweeper :D Maybe today will be better since I think they finally got all the marbles (dirt) off the track. Tons of people are hitting the wall, not just taps either. I was lucky. It has been pretty scary.

BABY J
11-11-2007, 11:12 AM
Updates?

VooDooXII
11-11-2007, 11:13 AM
Fingers crossed...good luck!

0p7!mu5
11-11-2007, 11:45 AM
you got it gurl...if you do anywhere near what i've seen your team do before then this should be a piece of cake..may the force be with you!!!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-11-2007, 11:59 AM
im not talking about people going out for FD license, im saying, the top 5 is usually the same people every year, so everyone else in FD is competing for 6th. Get it?

Good luck!

Tracy
11-11-2007, 12:49 PM
im not talking about people going out for FD license, im saying, the top 5 is usually the same people every year, so everyone else in FD is competing for 6th. Get it?

Good luck!

Not true. Quite a few "well knowns" aren't even here. Get it?

List your sources and the people you are speaking of and I will tell you if they are even here.

Kevykev
11-11-2007, 01:05 PM
Go get 'em!

BuBBa DRiFT
11-11-2007, 01:20 PM
Not true. Quite a few "well knowns" aren't even here. Get it?

List your sources and the people you are speaking of and I will tell you if they are even here.

the well knowns are already seeded...so they dont have to participate in this pro/am correct?

JITB
11-11-2007, 01:27 PM
im gonna hate so it will hopefully make u do better!

The BUCKY
11-11-2007, 01:50 PM
hows its going so far?

Tracy
11-11-2007, 03:00 PM
the well knowns are already seeded...so they dont have to participate in this pro/am correct?I think you are lost, hun. Yes, as I already mentioned...if you received 1 point in FD last year...you don't have to be here at all. Of the people that are here there are 2 groups: The pro's who didn't earn a point last year, either due to not qualifying top 32 (each time you qualify top 32 you earn 1/4 point) or top 16 at least once (if you qualify top 16 you earn 1 point for each time you qualify top 16) or not making it to enough events...(such as Dan and I). The 2nd group are the people who competed in the pro-am series and obtained a certain amount of points which qualified them for an invite out here. Of those 2 groups, the top 16 from the pro-am are competing with the FD licensed drivers who didn't earn a point to keep their licenses. There will be 16 taken from the cumulative group today.

Vteckidd
11-11-2007, 03:05 PM
AND HOW ARE YOU DOING

Tracy
11-11-2007, 03:06 PM
I haven't gone out today yet. We haven't even practiced. It's a little disorderly out here. I'm watching the first practice round as we speak.

Big Baller
11-11-2007, 03:23 PM
Tracy call me

BABY J
11-11-2007, 03:25 PM
^^ Good idea. Tracy call me too.

Tracy
11-11-2007, 03:26 PM
cell is dead I think

PSINXS
11-11-2007, 03:38 PM
good luck!!!!!! would love to see you and Dan at a Formual D event competing!

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 03:46 PM
It is really hard to type with my fingers crossed...but I'm doing it.

Tracy
11-11-2007, 04:44 PM
OK. Do or Die. It's time to qualify.

I'm a little upset because I was listening to Dan on how to enter. I told him that I wanted to clutch kick on the entry and he said I need to e-brake then clutch kick. So all 3 days I have been listening to him. I finally said f.uck him today and just clutch kicked....and I started getting it....arsehole.

HalfBaked
11-11-2007, 04:53 PM
Best of luck babe!!!

chnco
11-11-2007, 05:59 PM
NO ONE FUKING CARES!

Tracy
11-11-2007, 06:36 PM
OK. I didn't make it, but Dan made top 16 so far. he is getting ready to go out for tandem finally. That's where he shines...as long as no one rams him :D

I did much better once I started driving the way I like to drive rather than listening to Dan. My score was 73.3 and the last driver they let in had an 85. So not too bad overall. I just wish I had practice my way the entire weekend. I'll just kick Dan's ass later after tandem.

MattB
11-11-2007, 06:44 PM
good job either way, look forward to hearing more about it

redrumracer
11-11-2007, 06:52 PM
keep working at it, next year :goodjob:

Tracy
11-11-2007, 07:01 PM
The thing that makes me feel a ton better is that the other 3 girls out here have been doing it twice as long as me. Verena 4 years, Yoshie 4 years and Hiromi 6 years. Both Yoshie and Hiromi made it in today. I wasn't that far behind and I am just ending my 2nd season of drifting. My day will come sometime if I just stick with it.

On_Her_Face
11-11-2007, 07:06 PM
tracy when i got off work i need to talk to you about something... its not good, :(

but i think you know what it deals with..

Tracy
11-11-2007, 07:15 PM
tracy when i got off work i need to talk to you about something... its not good, :(

but i think you know what it deals with..Yea, oh well. I'll just keep on keeping on. I think we have another lead :)

redrumracer
11-11-2007, 10:19 PM
so how did dan do????

Tracy
11-11-2007, 11:14 PM
DAN GOT HIS LICENSE! YAY FOR MY BABY!

NevrNufTorq
11-11-2007, 11:24 PM
DAN GOT HIS LICENSE! YAY FOR MY BABY!
congrats to you for having the balls to go for it and congrats to dan for making it!!! your day will come :goodjob: :bump:

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 01:05 AM
I dont keep on top of the drifting stuff, but how do yall compeate with tiger racing. Im friends with Sammy and live with the guy that works there but I never got involved with it. Though the past couple of nights Ive seen both of yall on the speed channel so though I can ask my friend, I am drinking a bit too much and I think he is sleeping now. Even so it would be more intresting to ask you personaly. Well not personally but forumally if thats a word but formally? Any way I like BG too, dynoing my pos KA back back when Taz worked there. Bla Bla Bla, I am blabbering, but I did notice that while watching the speed channel it was yall, sammy and the guy that has the miata Marty? I dont know if I spelled his name right, Im not good at spelling. I spent the night at martys house on the couch. He has cats Im allergic to cats and dont like them. But any way I noticed I started off with one competitor but now its two people. So long story short, What do you have to say about those two. Do yall like each other or hate each other, who is more competative? Do yall help each other out when in need or is it stricktly to help ones self?

redrumracer
11-12-2007, 01:09 AM
I dont keep on top of the drifting stuff, but how do yall compeate with tiger racing. Im friends with Sammy and live with the guy that works there but I never got involved with it. Though the past couple of nights Ive seen both of yall on the speed channel so though I can ask my friend, I am drinking a bit too much and I think he is sleeping now. Even so it would be more intresting to ask you personaly. Well not personally but forumally if thats a word but formally? Any way I like BG too, dynoing my pos KA back back when Taz worked there. Bla Bla Bla, I am blabbering, but I did notice that while watching the speed channel it was yall, sammy and the guy that has the miata Marty? I dont know if I spelled his name right, Im not good at spelling. I spent the night at martys house on the couch. He has cats Im allergic to cats and dont like them. But any way I noticed I started off with one competitor but now its two people. So long story short, What do you have to say about those two. Do yall like each other or hate each other, who is more competative? Do yall help each other out when in need or is it stricktly to help ones self?

WOW drunk typing
and on another note
CONGRATS TO DAN FOR MAKING IT :goodjob: :goodjob: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: :bannana:

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 01:19 AM
Hey, but you can understand it. There is nothing more that pisses me off then someone writting some gibberish trying to show off how drunk they are. They say retarded things, Spelled completely wrong. If they are drunk enough to spell things like "the" or "and" wrong, then they are some attention whores or the kind that you give non alchoholic brews to and they start sluring there words and stumbuling about. I drank 3 beers and 2/3rds of a fifth of jimbeam but Im still able to be understandable. I might not spell things all the way correctly but I can be understood by yall.

redrumracer
11-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Hey, but you can understand it. There is nothing more that pisses me off then someone writting some gibberish trying to show off how drunk they are. They say retarded things, Spelled completely wrong. If they are drunk enough to spell things like "the" or "and" wrong, then they are some attention whores or the kind that you give non alchoholic brews to and they start sluring there words and stumbuling about. I drank 3 beers and 2/3rds of a fifth of jimbeam but Im still able to be understandable. I might not spell things all the way correctly but I can be understood by yall.

just out of curiosity, how long did it take you to type that and to make sure your spelling was pretty good?

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 01:35 AM
About 30 min with looking over it a couple of times, But uncorrected it would of been better then most of the crap you'll see.

mikesEK
11-12-2007, 02:57 AM
i know jack sh!t about drifting ....when yall say "FD" are yall referring to 3rg gen rx7's???

TheSnail
11-12-2007, 04:03 AM
i know jack sh!t about drifting ....when yall say "FD" are yall referring to 3rg gen rx7's???

Yo mammas a 3rd generation rxxx69 that rounds off to 7. But Im fuccked up so im gonna go to sleep. Im gonna eat a good food while watching tv, but I dont think there aint gonna be anything other then infomersials how ever you spell infomersials but yo mamma still a rx69 lol. Ok Im taking out my ass, but still, Not like the ass of the rx69. Ok for real, Im fine now. THough Im tempted to say "not as fine as the rx69" I wont. I realy need to go to sleep so I take back any rx69 I have mentioned earlier.

HalfBaked
11-12-2007, 04:23 AM
Formula D.

Tracy
11-12-2007, 11:55 AM
We love Sammy and Marty.