PDA

View Full Version : A BIG FU TO GWINNETT PLACE NISSAN

Julio
07-26-2005, 04:16 PM
Yup.

I went there 2 weeks ago to get a couple of recalls Fix on my car and replace my shift knob.
They said the shift knob will be at there dealership in about 4 days and they would call me when it gets there to replace the Shift knob and Fix teh recalls, all under warranty. Guess what 2 weeks later, I have not received a call YET. Assholes.

Anyways, I totally forgot I have a good friend that works at TEAM NISSAN off cobb pkwy, took it there today, No damn appointment, Should have the car back tomorrow and they gave me a rental. Now how cool is that ?

FUCK YOU GWINNETT PLACE NISSAN.

Spyder
07-26-2005, 04:17 PM
Yup.

I went there 2 weeks ago to get a couple of recalls Fix on my car and replace my shift knob.
They said the shift knob will be at there dealership in about 4 days and they would call me when it gets there to replace the Shift knob and Fix teh recalls, all under warranty. Guess what 2 weeks later, I have not received a call YET. Assholes.

Anyways, I totally forgot I have a good friend that works at TEAM NISSAN off cobb pkwy, took it there today, No damn appointment, Should have the car back tomorrow and they gave me a rental. Now how cool is that ?

FUCK YOU GWINNETT PLACE NISSAN.

werd :)

quickdodge®
07-26-2005, 04:18 PM
Julio. I dare you to call them and say it to them. Later, QD.

babygurl
07-26-2005, 04:19 PM
I had those same problems with Carriage Nissan in Gainesville....fuckers....all of them!!!!!!!!!!

Julio
07-26-2005, 04:20 PM
Julio. I dare you to call them and say it to them. Later, QD.

damn, wish I had a recorder, I would do it, and put it online... The regular guys (96 rock) had that shit one time.. you would call a special number and just record a BIG FU to whoever the hell you felt like it.

quickdodge®
07-26-2005, 04:21 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Julio
07-26-2005, 04:22 PM
actually:

http://gwinnettplacenissan.com/ > contact us > send a link of this thread.

quickdodge®
07-26-2005, 04:23 PM
PWNAGE? Later, QD.

Eli
07-26-2005, 04:24 PM
Agreed Julio, GP Nissan sucks major balls.

Had nothing but problems with them every time the Titan goes in for warranty(which has been a few times, damn 1st year models...) Bunch of dumbass's, espcially in the service department.

Buford®
07-26-2005, 06:14 PM
F UUUUUUUUUUUU STEVE!

GSXtreme
07-26-2005, 08:47 PM
If you guys need parts, let me know. Im at Regal Nissan in Roswell. I used to work at Mitsubishi and hooked all the DSM guys up. I'll do the same for ya Nissan guys. Just ask for Chris and let me know your from IA. Cant do too much for Service problems since I do parts wholesale. But I'll help ya out somehow.

collins
07-26-2005, 08:54 PM
can you get nismo shit?

lowjack
07-26-2005, 09:19 PM
I have to agree with Juilo here GP Nissan Blows Monkey Balls.

I bought car there and tought they were decent until I took my car in for a fucking oil change an tell them that it WILL NOT fit on a rack. Needless to say, 700+ damage to the veilside body kit, and Lite Glo LEDs. Took me almost a month to get them to pay for the damages. The General Manager had to be brought in and cut me a check. (Kudos to him) But the Manager of service was a complete utter asshole. Tell me how many oil changes you get where there are 9 miles put on your car when you get it back??? :cussing:

Have not been back since and never will again.......

bigb996
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
gp is gay man.....they wont let you have mods either.

Julio
07-26-2005, 09:21 PM
I hope they check out this thread in the email I sent them. god I hope

Repost Squintz
07-26-2005, 09:23 PM
i wonder how in the hell they stay in business

GSXtreme
07-28-2005, 10:04 PM
can you get nismo shit?

Yes, I sure can. But I will say that shit is OVER-PRICED. Even on employee costs.

DemonEyez
07-29-2005, 01:30 AM
G. P. Nissan is the worst dealer I have ever deal with! My GF and I was looking to buy a 350Z for her self to drive around in and they had 3 used one on the lot! And the one that got my attention was the 03 silver which the sales person told me that they were asking 22,000 for! I was like cool that is not too bad, then I ask him to get the keys while me and my GF look at it alittle more, which we found that its missing passenger side mirror, left clear light is push in! When the sales person come back he brought another sales person along with him, saying him self is in training, so I was cool about it! Then I ask him do the dealer by any chance do car fax report. And he said he does have it with him, and he handed to me. which I found out it been in 2 accident! When We look inside of the car it was petty miss up. most the panel was scratch or broken and the car had 57,000 on it! So I was like how much is a new one if It has the same thing. The other guy that came with our sales person in training told me its about 28,000 for a new one. And that the price on this used car is firm which is 22K+tax and title and that I should take the deal since it was so good that according to him is a dealer give away! then I started to LOL, he ask me why And I basically told him he is BSing me since for about 5-6K more I could buy a brand new one and that this car look like it been trough hell and back! So he told me lets get a deal on a new one. That is when my GF started to laugh too and said you just BS both of us and now you want us to get a car from you. Then we just told him good luck on saleing the car and that I will never come back! later that night I found an ad that they put on autotrader listing the car for $18.000. Many of my family and friends try to deal with G. P Nissan and they all got bad feeling about the dealership! But the parts deportment have some petty good people! for 2 weeks they keep calling me about buying the car, which I told the sales mananger about what happen, he told me he will have a talk with him and he will sale me a better condition one for the 21K I told him no thanks I will shop somewhere ealse!

Sorry about the long story! Just want to share my story about G.P Nissan!

doesn't it annoy anyone else when people say sale instead of sell? sure bugs the shit outta me.

blurred visions
07-29-2005, 02:50 AM
^w3rd on that, +1 for you

£G2♣
07-29-2005, 05:22 AM
haha im with QD call em and say it lol

DRIFTINGS13
08-10-2005, 06:51 PM
doesn't it annoy anyone else when people say sale instead of sell? sure bugs the shit outta me.

LOL
I am not even going to say anything. this is just too funny to me!

Julio
08-10-2005, 06:53 PM
They still havent called me. I just thought about this.

technoteg97
08-10-2005, 06:55 PM
Julio, do you have a 240sx? or one of their newer cars?

Julio
08-10-2005, 06:56 PM
naw, I have a 03 SE-R

technoteg97
08-10-2005, 07:01 PM
nice Ride man! is it V-Spec? or however they put it...you got pics and anythin done to it? I was gunna get 1 but I ended up with an integra..

Julio
08-10-2005, 07:09 PM
Specv.... totally stock.. is my daily driver.

james
08-10-2005, 10:33 PM
dude gwinnett place nissan are the biggest bunch of scam artists. they are seriously out to make a buck, and they dont give a shit about anybody